Sanctuary Roleplay (Open)

in Roleplaying

1,327 posts

bgunny • 15 May 2019 at 6:44 PM

Kristin~
My heart seems to stop when I hear the dog bark. I peer around the other creatures and see it standing there. I let out a shriek and my heart seems to start beating again, but much faster than any heart should beat. I feel my limbs freeze up and I just stand there, staring at the dog.

Angela~
I see a selkie when I step out of my house. "Oh, hello," I say. She seems nervous, so I manage a small smile. I hold my hand out. "My name's Angela."

1,478 posts

arcana • 15 May 2019 at 8:04 PM

Uaine held a hand to her heart, trying to calm down. Today was just all too much. Breaths came in short small gasps and her heart hurt. "Calm down" she muttered. "You can't afford this now"

1,327 posts

bgunny • 15 May 2019 at 8:19 PM

Angela~
I look over at some flowers in my garden. They were Azrael's favorite. My smile wavers and I try really hard to keep tears from filling my eyes. I turn my attention back to the selkie. She seemed really nervous and was talking to herself. "Are you okay?" I ask.

1,478 posts

arcana • 15 May 2019 at 8:29 PM

Breathing normally, Uaine faced the angel.
"H-hello. Angela, was it? I'm ... Uaine. You seem upset. Sorry for asking, but why?"

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 15 May 2019 at 8:46 PM

Mei wagged her tail and barked harder. The scent of fear was in the air, and it would be great to have a chase! She immediately lunged towards the Kitsune.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 16 May 2019 at 1:24 AM

Willow-
"Uh, sorry, gotta go!" Willow ran to when she heard the bark and pulled Kristen away.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 16 May 2019 at 10:27 AM

Kristin~
I wrench my arm away from the other kitsune again, never taking my eyes off the dog. I wanted to give some smart remark on how I could handle this myself, but I actually wasn't sure I could. Even after almost getting attacked, I still couldn't move. Oh gosh, someone please help me.

Angela~
Tears swim in my eyes and it's all I can do to keep them from spilling. I look away from the selkie, Uaine. "That's a beautiful name," I say softly. I suddenly wanted to go back into my house and avoid other people. Another part of me wanted to tell her. I wanted to share my pain with someone else. Maybe she'd even be able to understand and relate. "A very close friend was killed a fear days ago. They were protecting me and I could have done something, but I didn't even want to hurt the attackers. It's my fault."

Cecil-
"Okay, Ella, if you could go pack a few things for us, we'll leave today," I say. I hear Ella's footsteps as she walks towards the door. "Oh, wait, I almost forgot. I needed to read you the letter. It seems important," she says. I hear paper ripping as she opens the envelope. "To Cecil Braun, we regret to inform you that the queen and king of the elves are dead." Ella pauses. I can just imagine the shocked look on her face. I probably had one on mine too. "Keep going," I say. Ella inhales sharply and continues. "All of the other leaders have been killed, except the humans. Because of this, it is presumed that the humans killed the elf rulers. If you have any visions that may help us, please contact us right away."

Azrael-
I was shocked that the demon queen was dead. I get out of bed, ignoring the pain. "Now we really need to find Angela. It's probably going to be crazy," I say. Ella gives me a sharp look. "Let us mourn our leaders first," she says. I wait impatiently. Every minute that went by was another minute that Angela could be hurt or killed, if she wasn't already.

1,478 posts

arcana • 16 May 2019 at 1:14 PM

Uaine takes in a deep breath.
"It's not your fault. When I was younger, ..." Uaine pauses and a few tears roll down her cheeks "Oh, wait. I suppose I'm an orphan now. Wonderful. In any case, you aren't to blame. I think your friend knew that you wouldn't fight, and chose to protect you." Uaine grasps Angela's sleeve. "It was his choice. Honor him for it. Have you preformed whatever burial custom you have?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 16 May 2019 at 2:23 PM

Medea slithered closer to the sounds, then stopped suddenly. Were the people she heard like the rest? If they were, they'd run screaming at the sight of her. She subconsciously fingered her blindfold again and started moving toward them again.

Machacha ran toward the beach, then saw... a... snake lady? standing there. She looked nervous, but it was hard to tell. He heard the shouts of his pursuers behind him and impulsively ran at the lady. He accidentally stepped on her tail and she yelped, whirling around. Her hand, which was by her face, slipped and pulled the blindfold off.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 16 May 2019 at 3:43 PM

Mei leapt after the Kitsune that was frozen. This would be fun. She ignored Sadi's annoyed ranting about mutts and how they waste precious time.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 16 May 2019 at 5:43 PM

Kristin~
The dog leaps at me. I don't move. It knocks into me. I curl up in a ball on the ground, covering my head with my arms. "Someone help! Help! Help! Help! Help! It's a dog!" I scream.

Angela~
I shake my head. "I don't have his body, so I can't preform a demon's burial custom, but I stayed up all night and reflected and then I planted special flowers for him," I reply. "An orphan? I'm sorry about your loss or losses." This seemed new. She still seemed hurt and unused to being an orphan.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 16 May 2019 at 5:50 PM

Medea looked around for her assailant and saw a young faun running off. She realized she was SEEING him and scrambled around to find her blindfold. Her fingers closed around it and she relaxed. She retied it around her head and started back to the ocean.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 16 May 2019 at 5:50 PM

Wkllow-
I grit my teeth. "You gotta be kidding me," I whisper. I grab her and run. "Do you know how to camoflage?"

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 16 May 2019 at 7:53 PM

Mei narrowed her eyes. Now she was really ticked. She was a wolf, not a dog. Yes Sadi, I am talking to you, she thought. She jumped up and growled before lunging after the two Kitsunes.
Sadi sighed. "Whatever, just come back later after I'm done." She went back to polishing Nick. The other species really were inferior to demons.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 16 May 2019 at 7:56 PM

(I think that's a bit too close to a swear for the mods... Just say ticked)

Medea slithered to the ocean and splashed around a bit. It was good to feel the sun on her scales.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 16 May 2019 at 8:34 PM

Kristin~
At first I just let the kitsune drag me along. After a little bit I start to run with her. "I have kitsune physiology. Of course I can," I reply, indignantly. "But it's just... a dog!" I add, like this explains everything. The dog chases after us. I had a enough of this. I could feel control slipping away from my grasp. I wrench my arm away from Willow for the third time that day and turn around to face the dog. "Stop! I'm going to hurt someone!" I shout. My heart was hammering in my chest. I was terrified of this creature and whenever I became over the top terrified, I lost control of my powers. Fox-fire burst from my body and creates a ring around me.

(Her fox-fire is the color of her eyes.)

1,478 posts

arcana • 16 May 2019 at 9:02 PM

Uaine sniffs the air and smells smoke. Yelling back to Angela, "Sorry, but would you wait here for me?"Worried, she rushes into the town only to see a kitsune blast a ring of fire. Remembering the last time this happened, she doused the area with water. Feeling faint, she wobbled into the niche from before.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 17 May 2019 at 2:12 AM

Willow-
I melt into the shadows before the water reaches me. I watch the selkie wobble into the niche and run to her.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 17 May 2019 at 12:23 PM

Medea felt something sharp beneath her and reached down. It felt like a shell. She sighed and slithered back onto land. She heard the voices yelling again and hurried back toward them.

Machacha watched the snake lady go toward the village and looked ahead of her. There was a kitsune on fire over there and a selkie. What was the gorgon going to do? He trotted back toward her.

1,478 posts

arcana • 17 May 2019 at 12:56 PM

Uaine turned her head to the side and spotted the kitsune that drawn daggers against her before. Struggling to run away, Uaine flopped back into the niche and hoped to heavens that the kitsune wouldn't kill her. Trying to reassure herself, she rubbed her shell aerator.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 17 May 2019 at 3:33 PM

(ok, I changed it)
Mei yelped and stumbled backwards. She wouldn't just stand down though. She would fight. She growled and raised her fur.
Sadi smelled smoke and ran after the others. She looked at the scene before her. "I rest for like two seconds, and now you guys are fighting again?"

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 17 May 2019 at 9:38 PM

Willow-
I look back at the scene, wanting to help, but I need to heal the selkie first. I grab a filled flask and pops the lid open. Inside was golden liquid. "Please open your mouth," I whisper.

1,478 posts

arcana • 17 May 2019 at 9:58 PM

"Huh? Why... What are you doing" mumbles Uaine "Didn't you try to... attack me... earlier? What is that?" Uaine tries to get up again, but flops back down.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 17 May 2019 at 10:11 PM

Willow-
"It's nectar, it can heal anything, only one drop though or it'll burn you up," I say. "Please open your mouth,"

1,478 posts

arcana • 17 May 2019 at 10:15 PM

Uaine glances up at Willow and mutters "Okay, but why...are you doing this?" Uaine opens her mouth after she finished talking.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 17 May 2019 at 10:18 PM

Willow-
I carefully pour one drop of nectar into her mouth. "I'm doing this because I feel like I need to,"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 May 2019 at 10:18 AM

Medea slithered toward the village and the voices. "Hello?" She called, wondering how close they were.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 18 May 2019 at 10:30 AM

Sadi turned around. "I hear someone else," she whispered to the others. "Hi," she called back to the voice.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 May 2019 at 10:43 AM

Medea brightened up a bit. "Hi!" She slithered to where the voice seemed to come from.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 18 May 2019 at 10:57 AM

Kristin~
I was surprised by how chaotic things got so quickly and then how they seemed to calm down so quickly. I look over at the gorgon, making sure to keep one eye on the dog at all times. “Hey,” I say. I was all wet now, frustrated, and slightly embarrassed by my panicking. I wasn’t in the mood to really be friendly.

Angela~
I stay and wait for Uaine for a little bit, but then I start to get worried that something happened to her. I could smell smoke and she was a selkie. Fire and water don’t go good together. I fly up into the sky and over to where I smelled the smoke. I could see a demon, kitsune, gorgon, and wolf talking together. In a little niche I saw another kitsune and Uaine. I land down there. “Are you okay?” I ask Uaine.