Sanctuary Roleplay (Open)

in Roleplaying

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 September 2019 at 5:25 PM

Misty:
~ "You obviously have not been around here for a long time. A mob just killed more than half the mythics in this whole town. They're killing more now.'' I say, standing up.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 6 September 2019 at 5:35 PM

"N-no, i've lived in the library my whole life. This is my first time outside actually...." He said.

1,478 posts

arcana • 6 September 2019 at 5:44 PM

Uaine~
I grabbed the books around me. Some had fallen into the ocean, so I handed the dry ones to the dragon. "Here, I can go get the one in the ocean," I stammer, before shifting and jumping in the water.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 September 2019 at 7:05 PM

Misty:
~ "Wow." I say, genuinely shocked. "You seem to know a lot about this place, then. Do you know that there's another wave of a mob coming toward us right now?" I ask. I could feel a faint rumbling under my feet.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 6 September 2019 at 7:07 PM

"No, i've haven't been paying attention while flying." he said sheepishly.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 September 2019 at 7:11 PM

Misty:
~ "Then you'd better move your tail and get out of here." I say, running off in one direction. After I have the required momentum, I jump into the air and throw out my wings. I wheel back around to the dragon.

1,478 posts

arcana • 6 September 2019 at 7:31 PM

Uaine~
I make a wave push all the wet books to shore and then draw back all the water, leaving dry books behind. I shift back out and trot back to everyone else.
Seinna~
I finish chasing people and start looking for mythicals to help.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 6 September 2019 at 7:51 PM

"O-oh okay!" He said finishing picking up the rest of the books. "Hey where are you going? i've only seen maps maybe i could follow?" He asked misty.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 September 2019 at 8:47 PM

Misty:
~"I'm going to the beach, then flying as far as I can to another island."

1,327 posts

bgunny • 6 September 2019 at 9:06 PM

Angela~
I watch the avian and the dragon interact. Azrael landed next to me and watched, Cecil listened.

Kristin~
I felt kind of bad by how I treated Thalia, but I wanted to be alone now. I wanted to push everyone away. I didn't want to get close to another person.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 6 September 2019 at 9:15 PM

"Huh, that's a lot of mythicals in one place."

1,327 posts

bgunny • 7 September 2019 at 3:22 PM

Angela~
"We might want to go meet back up with Kristin," I suggest to Medea. "It's probably almost been ten minutes."

Kristin~
I was supposed to go meet back with the others, but I wasn't going to do that after all. I couldn't go hide away now that the humans killed Ms. Lavina. A little while ago it had seemed like a way to survive, now it just seemed cowardly.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 7 September 2019 at 3:23 PM

"Oh, would that be safer than the capital?" He asked.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 7 September 2019 at 3:53 PM

Medea:
~ "Good idea." I say. "Let's go to where we were supposed to meet."

Misty:
~ "Probably... At least since the mobs are coming form the capital." I say.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 9 September 2019 at 5:39 PM

Angela~
I nod. "Okay," I say. I turn to Azrael. "Do you got him?" I ask. He nods. "Can we walk?" Cecil asks. "Sure, we'll walk," Azrael says. "You can fly." I nod and lift off the ground. I wasn't going to leave Cecil and Azrael, though.

Azrael-
I grab Cecil's arm and start to pull him in the direction Angela was going. I look over at the selkie, Angela had told me her name was Uiane. "You coming?" I ask.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 9 September 2019 at 5:58 PM

"I don't understand? Why are they after us?" He asked.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 9 September 2019 at 6:48 PM

Misty:
~ "You didn't hear?" I ask, actually surprised. "The leaders are dead."

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 9 September 2019 at 6:57 PM

"No... How could that be? Even so, they didn't have to destroy The Great Library. So much information was lost. The books and I wouldn't be safe in the capital. C-could I follow you? There's power in numbers as most of the best strategies suggest!" He said as if begging not to be alone.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 9 September 2019 at 8:00 PM

Misty:
~ This dragon is scared of them, Misty realized. She was terrified of dragons, but she knew that any other person would let him come. "Sounds fine to me." I say.

1,478 posts

arcana • 9 September 2019 at 9:03 PM

Uaine~
"Oh! Um, yes! One minute, can we wait for Willow?" I give her my hand and pull her up.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 October 2019 at 2:46 PM

Medea:
~ "Yeah, sure." I turn my head around to see if I could hear Kristin. I couldn't hear her at all. "Hey, have you guys seen Kristin recently?" She asked. She would like to take off the blindfold and look around but she didn't want to turn anyone to stone.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 18 October 2019 at 7:09 PM

"Thanks." Willow rubs her temple. "I don't know."

1,327 posts

bgunny • 19 October 2019 at 4:35 PM

Angela~
"Kristin? No, I haven't seen her since she took off," I say. I glance around the area. "You don't think something could have happened to her, do you?"

Kristin~
I didn't know where to go. I never normally traveled outside my village. I never had a reason to. The only reason I'd done it before was because Kou had been with me and he seemed to know what he was doing. I consider my options. I could try to find my way back to the human's headquarters or I could go to a nearby human village and terrorize them.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 20 October 2019 at 3:37 PM

Medea:
~ "I do think that, actually. Would you mind flying up and looking around to see if you can see her? You don't have to go far, just look around." Medea asked. She didn't want to lose anyone else.

Deleted • 19 December 2019 at 12:31 PM

Name: Kaila
Kind of mythical: Selkie
Personality: Quiet, daydreamer, people watcher.
Appearence or link to image: White wavy hair, blue eyes, small and short, purple dress, white seal coat
Powers: Unknown
Fears/weaknesses: Being trapped, being away from water for to long
Strengths: strong swimmer, strong lungs, good at singing
Other:

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 19 December 2019 at 12:37 PM

(Thanks for joining, @lyra-nyx! I'm excited tot roleplay with Kaila.)

Medea:
~ I turn to the ocean. "Whatever we do, we need to do it soon."

Deleted • 19 December 2019 at 1:59 PM

(Thank you)

Kaila:
Kaila dived lower into the weeds just missing two gray sharks. Staying close to the floor she quietly followed the two sharks. She knew it wasn't her smartest plan but she couldn't help it, after all the sharks had been heading to the reef and if she hadn't stopped them who knows what would have happened? After a while Kaila's lungs started to burn forcing her up to the surface.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 19 December 2019 at 3:54 PM

(Oh..wow...What happened? Sorry, I haven't been on here in a long time)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 19 December 2019 at 6:11 PM

( @lyra-nyx You're welcome!)
(That's okay. Honestly I almost forgot about it... Lyra-nyx just joined and she's currently in the ocean. Medea, Angela, Uaine and Willow, I think are on the beach and Kristin just went wild.)

1,327 posts

bgunny • 19 December 2019 at 6:19 PM

(Haha, I like how you said that: Kristin just went wild. Cecil and Azrael are also with the group. Also, sorry for not posting in a while.)

Angela~
I spread my wings to fly. "I'll do it," I say. I take off before Azrael could stop me. I fly fast and search the ground for the kitsune.