Sanctuary Roleplay (Open)

in Roleplaying

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 19 December 2019 at 6:32 PM

(Thanks! 😊)

Medea:
~ I watch the inside of my blindfold and listen to the sound of Angela's wings. "Stay safe." I call to her.

1,478 posts

arcana • 19 December 2019 at 6:35 PM

Uaine~
I fidget really nervously. I kinda wanted to just jump in the ocean for safety, but I couldn't really leave anyone here.
Seinna~(I think she's just floating around, but she's open for interaction)
I whirl around the city, breaking up fights and carrying the people I want to save to tops of buildings or outside the city. It was hard, especially when they struggled.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 19 December 2019 at 7:11 PM

(Ooh...I missed a lot. Sorry. Uhh...I'll try picking up where I left off........)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 19 December 2019 at 7:13 PM

(You don't need to apologize. I honestly had to go back through to refresh my memory...)

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 19 December 2019 at 7:14 PM

Willow-
"It's fine if you want to go into the water, just stay near us."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 19 December 2019 at 7:24 PM

(Same! I just re-read everything 😊)
Mei sighed and slumped down on the ground. It had been a fruitless search for the human leaders, and she was tired of dealing with Sadi. "And...this is why demons are the superior race!" Sadi finished dramatically, raising Nick the pitchfork in the air. Mei rubbed her temple, "Just shut up for once," she muttered. "What did you say?" Mei sighed again, "Nothing." She suddenly bolted upright, nose in the air. "Smoke."

Sadi immediately snaps to attention and faces Mei with a serious look on her face. "Where is it coming from?" The werewolf shifts and heads toward a village. Sadi follows the wolf. Mei stopped in her tracks, and Sadi could hear a low whimper. She peeks over her companions shoulder and gasps. The village was a mess, fire burning, the injured moaning....a mob of humans had gathered, and Sadi could spot a few injured ones lying down. Mei turns around and faces her. "Run." Sadi didn't need encouragement. They took off back towards safety.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 20 December 2019 at 12:45 PM

Angela~
I pass by what seemed to be a kitsune village. One time I stopped because I was so sure I saw someone who looked like Kristin. Upon further examination, it turned out to be a brown haired kitsune. I was so sure she'd had ginger hair, though. I fly back to the others. "I didn't see her, but I did find a kitsune village. It was pretty destroyed."

Kristin~
I change my hair back to my natural color and fix some of my features I'd messed with. I didn't want to be caught. The others might try and stop me from doing... whatever it was I was planning on doing. I was still trying to decide.

(Does anyone wanna go rogue with Kristin? I'm not really sure how I should carry this out. 😊 )

Unless anyone objects, I think I'm going to have Cecil go back with his sister and stop roleplaying as him. He's not very interesting (in my mind), and I'd rather have a free space so I could make another character in the future.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 20 December 2019 at 1:01 PM

Medea:
~ "How close is it?" I ask. The human mob may be closer than I had expected.

(Misty is free for now and she's currently mad at the humans for burning her library... She could go rogue.)

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 20 December 2019 at 3:46 PM

(Sadi and Mei were planning to kill the humans in the first place...so they could go rogue 😊)
Sadi sat with Mei in a cave, silent for once. Mei cleared her throat, "So...what do we do now? The village...it's...." Sadi shook her head and stood up, fire blazing in her eyes. "It's clear what we have to do. We make those monsters pay."

Deleted • 21 December 2019 at 1:58 AM

Kaila
Kaila peaks her head out of the water to make sure no one's around then swims to the beach a few yards away. Once shes out of the water her body slowly turns from seal to human. After she remembers how to walk on legs she slowly makes it away from the sea to find something intriguing for the day.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 December 2019 at 2:39 PM

Medea:
~ I 'look' around the beach, hearing some strange crunching sounds that weren't exactly crunching sounds.

1,478 posts

arcana • 21 December 2019 at 2:44 PM

Uaine~
I look at Willow nervously, and then smile awkwardly again. I sort of step into the ocean, but don't really change. There was a sense of the pod, or the herd in the water. It was relaxing. I don't take my eyes off of the city, but I felt better.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 21 December 2019 at 4:11 PM

(Okay! 😊 )

Angela~
I point in the direction of the kitsune village. "It was over in that direction. A short flight away and maybe a 10 minute walk."

Kristin~
Well, I couldn't stay here. I start to walk through my village looking at the mess. I give everyone sad looks when they weren't watching. If they came over to me or glanced at me, my gaze became hard. After a few minutes, I was at the outskirts of my village.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 December 2019 at 4:25 PM

Medea:
~ I look around at the others. "Should we check it out?" I ask them.

Misty:
~ I see a mob of humans start walking towards our location and I jump into the air again. "Sorry, Dragon boy. I gotta run. You're on your own." I say to the dragon.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 22 December 2019 at 12:26 PM

"Do you think it's safe to go back to the village?" Mei said as she leaned back against the rock. "The mob might have cleared out by now."
"I hope not," Sadi's eyes blaze with fire, "Cause then I couldn't pay them back."
Mei gave the demon a look, but didn't say anything.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 23 December 2019 at 7:37 PM

Misty:
~ I fly away from the area I'd been before and head towards a deserted part of the village to stock up on supplies.

Deleted • 24 December 2019 at 6:49 PM

Kaila
"Wow" Kaila breathed. Tall and small seaweed like plants surrounded Kaila more and more as she wandered deeper in. Soon she heard voices and wandered toward it. Hiding behind one of the bigger plants she saw a few things that looked like her.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 25 December 2019 at 1:07 PM

Medea:
~ I hear a faint sound. I turn my head to it.

Deleted • 26 December 2019 at 7:48 PM

Kaila
Kaila shrinks behind the plant as the one with the cover turns in her direction.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 26 December 2019 at 7:50 PM

Willow-
"What is it?" I look in Medea's direction.

Deleted • 27 December 2019 at 10:49 AM

Kaila
Kaila looks around her for another spot to hide but every place is to far away. Finally she looks at the outside of the plant covered in grooves. And looks back to the weird creatures.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 27 December 2019 at 11:38 PM

Angela~
"Sure, we can go check it out," I say. I look in the direction of the plants like the others. "What did you see or hear?" I ask. I notice Azrael next to me tense.

Azrael-
I gently set my hand on my hilt. "Who's there?" I call. "Show yourself. We have powers and weapons!" Angela gives me a reprimanding glance, but I didn't care. After what had just happened with the humans, I knew we couldn't be too cautious.

Kristin~
I stare out into the distance. Did I really want to do this? I could always just stay here and help my fellow kitsunes clean up the mess. I shake my head. No, I had to do this. The humans had killed the two people I cared about. The only people I cared about. I had to make them pay. I had to make sure they didn't hurt any other creatures or mythicals.

Deleted • 28 December 2019 at 1:42 AM

Kaila
'Why do you always get your self in trouble?' Kaila thought to her self as she grabbed onto the cracks of the plant she tested out how well she could hold her self up then almost fell into her back. 'You have got to be kidding. This is the stupidest thing you've done! See if they leave then run'. She thought again. Kaila took a quiet deep breath and pressed herself against the plant holding into the grooves for comfort.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 28 December 2019 at 2:11 PM

Medea:
~ "I think I hear something." Medea whispers. "Would one of you go check it out? I would but creatures tend to run at the sight of... A gorgon." I say.

Deleted • 28 December 2019 at 7:32 PM

'Idiot! Idiot idiot idiot' Kaila thought to herself getting ready to swim for it

1,478 posts

arcana • 28 December 2019 at 7:40 PM

Uaine~
I almost fall into a meditative calm before shaking myself out of it. This was no time to be calm. I had to be careful. And honestly, I needed a place to go, or an idea that didn't involve just hiding underwater for the next decade. I bite my lip and actually start being aware of my surroundings for a few minutes. What had everyone else been talking about?

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 30 December 2019 at 9:24 PM

(Should Sadi and Mei meet with Kristin?)
Mei sniffs the air, "I think it's safe to go out now," she says to her companion.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 31 December 2019 at 11:39 PM

Medea:
~ I look at the others, then back at the rock. Oh this stupid blindfold. I wanted to take it off but I didn't want to turn anyone to stone.

Misty:
~ I land in the city, barefoot, and open my provision bag. It was way too empty. I walk to a deserted food cart and start picking through it for anything edible.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 1 January 2020 at 1:28 PM

(Yep!)

Kristin~
I change into my fox form and begin walking. I pause when I hear something. I raise my nose and sniff. I freeze. I smelled a dog (Mei). I peer around for it. I couldn't get five feet away from my village without finding trouble.

Angela~
I grab onto Azrael's arm. He looked like he wanted to pounce. "I would go, but someone has to-" Azrael begins to walk with his sword outstretched. He drags me along.

Azrael-
Angela starts protesting. I ignore her. I walk over to the plants and move them around with my sword. "Who's in there?" I growl.

Deleted • 1 January 2020 at 1:41 PM

Kaila
'Wait for it, wait for it...' Kaila started to back away slowly. 'Now!' As soon as she was within sight she bolted. Her legs burned and her feet hurt with the little practice she had on them. She didn't see the water but she saw the shore. 'Just a little more!'