Official Clicking Cove Thread (The Return!) OCCR

in General

Female
493 posts

pouncessoftly • 29 October 2020 at 4:44 PM

@distorted
Since he made it self service, I'm not sure if demonicj is adding coves himself anymore - its quite easy to do, all of the information is listed numerous times above.

@demonicj @feralcreature
Please check @/tehuti88 message above for some important info - not sure if you all saw it or not, but wanted to give you a shout, just in case ❤️ 😊

Since we're on a new page - here is the detailed information on how to add your creatures! ^.^

Step by Step Guide to entering your creatures!

First:
On the right side menu where it lists the time, click on where it say how many creatures you have.
( https://eggcave.com/cove )

Second:
From there, under the header "Your Creatures" it has a row of links. Click on easy code.
( https://eggcave.com/cove/easycode )

Third:
Under the subheader "Begin" click the creature selector box

Fourth:
Under Step 1: Select Creatures, look to the right above the creature pictures, and there is a small check mark. Click that and choose Select All. (OR select which creatures from your cove you want to add individually)

Fifth:
Scroll down to Select 2: Format. Where the box is for how many creatures per row, change that from 5 to 0 (this sets it for no line breaks, very important)

Sixth:
In the box to remove immortals, select either Yes or No (if you want all your creatures added, be sure and select No)

Seventh:
Code format - leave linked HTML code selected

Eighth:
Click the green button at the bottom, "Get EasyCode"

Ninth:
In the box Your Generated Code, right click and then choose Select All so that everything in the box is selected. Right click one more time and choose Copy.

Tenth:
Go to the Clicking Cove site: https://sites.google.com/site/officialclickingcove/
Select OCCR
In the embedded box, choose Add
In the box that comes up, right click and select paste
Lastly, click the Submit button under the box where you add your creatures

Female
244 posts

lilacblack • 7 November 2020 at 8:58 PM

@demonicj Please! I need to immortalize u.u

Female
493 posts

pouncessoftly • 7 November 2020 at 9:29 PM

@lilacblack
*points up to the instructions* He went through the motions of making it so we can all add creatures ourselves. It's super easy - I made the instructions above in a step by step manner.

Female
244 posts

lilacblack • 8 November 2020 at 6:59 PM

@pouncessoftly Oh okay, thank you so much! I'll be doing it soon 😊

Male
131 posts

demonicj • 8 November 2020 at 7:19 PM

@lilacblack if you get stuck shout out

Female
493 posts

pouncessoftly • 8 November 2020 at 7:22 PM

@lilacblack No worries, like demonicj said, if you get stuck while trying, feel free to give either of us another ping. 😉

Female
244 posts

lilacblack • 8 November 2020 at 7:35 PM

@demonicj @pouncessoftly It was easy thank you so much I will be clicking this guys for a while ^^

Female
493 posts

pouncessoftly • 8 November 2020 at 7:48 PM

@lilacblack Cool deal, glad you had an easy time with the instructions. I looove OCCR, it's the only thing I use anymore to feed from really. 😊

Female
244 posts

lilacblack • 8 November 2020 at 7:52 PM

@pouncessoftly Yeah it is good. I came back some days ago and I was wondering what people were using to feed and increase stats in general.. Yarolds seems kinda dead to me, at least compared to how it was years ago and I couldn't find many other click exchangers... I wish I could go back to the old glory days of my account xD It still saddens me when I think about it.. Sorry I guess I don't have any reasons to bring that up right now hahaha

Male
131 posts

demonicj • 16 February 2021 at 4:43 AM

Did someone say chocolate?

Good way to earn a few 😉

Female
38 posts

feralcreature • 16 February 2021 at 6:07 PM

I am so sorry I haven't been on here in a long while everyone. My migraines have been keeping me off the computer for a LOT of my games. Hopefully this next round of shots in my head will help more. IF the roads are clear enough to even get there. LOL

Female
2 posts

itsmesunnyd98 • 21 February 2021 at 11:15 AM

I'm new! Could you add my cover please? 😊 Thank you!

Female
345 posts

moonlight24 • 8 May 2021 at 1:31 PM

It isn't working for me- can I add my cove? OwO

It's something that's bugging me, I can't copy all of the links on a page and paste it into MultiLinks (new Snaplinks, Snaplinks is gone.) and it takes a long time to individually copy and paste it.

Male
131 posts

demonicj • 8 May 2021 at 10:15 PM

Firefox?
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/snaplinksplus/

Female
1,637 posts

minnie298a • 8 May 2021 at 10:31 PM

@moonlight24
Earlier this year my pc went down, so I'm now on a horribly old laptop. Losing Snaplinks upset me more than all my bookmarks.

As a result, I've gone to Linkclump (through Edge). Opens new tabs similar to Snaplinks only you hold the Z key while left clicking and dragging over the links you want.

Female
345 posts

moonlight24 • 9 May 2021 at 10:59 AM

@minnie298a oh~! Thanks xd, I'm on edge too

Fluid
141 posts

mindwhiper • 1 June 2021 at 6:02 AM

It's dead OR unavailable in RF, sad thing.

Female
1 post

rattuscattus • 1 June 2021 at 8:27 AM

@demonicj Could you add mine?

Female
493 posts

pouncessoftly • 1 June 2021 at 1:01 PM

@ian_hives
It's working just fine for me. O.o

@rattuscattus
Instructions for adding are at the top of this page. It's incredibly easy, @/demonicj has it set up for people to add / remove pets on their own. 😉

Fluid
141 posts

mindwhiper • 1 June 2021 at 1:08 PM

@pouncessoftly honestly I really don't know what a problem with main plugin in site. I try it on different browsers and with different devices + VPN, I started to think problem hides in our providers. RF - very tough land about free internet. But maybe it's plugin is crushed in first place.

Female
493 posts

pouncessoftly • 1 June 2021 at 1:22 PM

@ian_hives Oh thats possible, I misunderstood what you meant. Have you tried going to just https://geckofort.xyz/ecdev/all.php?page=1 ? Maybe that one would work for you, I hope.

Fluid
141 posts

mindwhiper • 1 June 2021 at 2:18 PM

@pouncessoftly see many hearts - I think it's work!!! Thank you for help friend, thank you so much!!! ❤️

Female
493 posts

pouncessoftly • 1 June 2021 at 3:00 PM

@ian_hives Awesome, I am so glad that worked for you! 😊

Female
7 posts

urbancountry26 • 10 August 2021 at 9:42 AM

Am I doing this right ?

Female
58 posts

galactic_pigeon • 3 September 2021 at 12:31 PM

Could someone tell me where the creatures I can click are on the site? Do I have to register to the site to use it?

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 3 September 2021 at 1:28 PM

@galactic_pigeon Here is a link the the Click Exchange, or you can go to "Social" and you'll find it in the dropdown menu. You just click on the pictures of the creatures to 'click' them 😊 Kind of self-explanatory. Yes, I'm pretty sure you have to be registered, but I've never tried otherwise. You don't have to have CC to use it though. https://eggcave.com/exchange

Female
3,758 posts

sparklefox • 3 September 2021 at 6:31 PM

@galactic_pigeon - Click on the "OCCR" link in the navigation box to the left. There's instructions about using the OCCR listed on that page, and no registration is needed.

Female
260 posts

sybil_howlett • 4 October 2021 at 11:01 AM

@demonicj hello 😃 sorry for bothering you but I can't see the links (the hearts) to the creatures anymore, I'm not sure why.

Female
149 posts

poserpanda • 4 October 2021 at 11:43 AM

@pouncessoftly
I am successful up to the tenth step, where there is no box that is embedded. I also can't click on the link that reads, CLICK HERE FIRST TO HELP HATCH ANY EGGS/HATCHLINGS

Female
493 posts

pouncessoftly • 4 October 2021 at 3:42 PM

@poserpanda
Try going here instead: https://geckofort.xyz/ecdev/all.php?page=1

@demonicj - https://sites.google.com/site/officialclickingcove/
This link is acting kind of wonky, I can't seem to get any link to add/remove pets or the pages to click on them? There's a workaround by going to geckofort directly, but not sure if thats how you prefer it to be done. ^^;