Official Clicking Cove Thread (The Return!) OCCR

in General

Female
260 posts

sybil_howlett • 23 February 2020 at 12:53 AM

@pouncessoftly thank you for the ping, I already placed some of mine into the OCCR 😸
@demonicj how do I put a whole cove into OCCR when it's not mine? is there any helper to do that without putting it one by one in the adding box?

Female
493 posts

pouncessoftly • 23 February 2020 at 9:03 AM

@umbreonlover11
demonicj was able to pull together the old database and add it in late last night! So any creatures that were previously on there have been added ❤️ If you have any new ones you'd like added, that would have to be done manually 😊

@arcana
I'm using Firefox, and I'm pretty sure its very similar across all browsers. Once you install it, you right click and hold, then drag the mouse across however many links your computer can handle (if you're not sure start with 10-20 and work up) I hope that helps! ❤️

Male
682 posts

decay • 23 February 2020 at 9:33 AM

@pouncessoftly
I already have some creatures in there but I was wondering if I could add a couple more and check which creatures are there because I traded some and I don’t want the new user to receive unwanted feeds xD

Female
493 posts

pouncessoftly • 23 February 2020 at 10:08 AM

Step by Step Guide to entering your creatures!

First:
On the right side menu where it lists the time, click on where it say how many creatures you have.
( https://eggcave.com/cove )

Second:
From there, under the header "Your Creatures" it has a row of links. Click on easy code.
( https://eggcave.com/cove/easycode )

Third:
Under the subheader "Begin" click the creature selector box

Fourth:
Under Step 1: Select Creatures, look to the right above the creature pictures, and there is a small check mark. Click that and choose Select All. (OR select which creatures from your cove you want to add individually)

Fifth:
Scroll down to Select 2: Format. Where the box is for how many creatures per row, change that from 5 to 0 (this sets it for no line breaks, very important)

Sixth:
In the box to remove immortals, select either Yes or No (if you want all your creatures added, be sure and select No)

Seventh:
Code format - leave linked HTML code selected

Eighth:
Click the green button at the bottom, "Get EasyCode"

Ninth:
In the box Your Generated Code, right click and then choose Select All so that everything in the box is selected. Right click one more time and choose Copy.

Tenth:
Go to the Clicking Cove site: https://sites.google.com/site/officialclickingcove/
Select OCCR
In the embedded box, choose Add
In the box that comes up, right click and select paste
Lastly, click the Submit button under the box where you add your creatures

All done!! 😃 ❤️

@decay
More are always welcome! We all love our critter links! 😸 I honestly don't know if its possible to see what creatures are in there other than clicking through all (currently) 38 pages and carefully looking. That would be a chore! O.O Maybe message the people who have purchased and let them know they may want to remove them if they don't wish them to evolve? You could also ping demonicj and see if there's another way 😸

Female
260 posts

sybil_howlett • 23 February 2020 at 1:02 PM

@pouncessoftly how do you do that when it's not your cove but you want to place the whole cove of another person into the occr but without doing it one by one?

Female
493 posts

pouncessoftly • 23 February 2020 at 1:18 PM

@sybil_howlett

I think the only way you can add another persons cove would be individually
@demonicj - would there any other way to add?

Female
260 posts

sybil_howlett • 23 February 2020 at 1:50 PM

would be a nice thing if we had another way to add other coves 😊 ❤️

Female
493 posts

pouncessoftly • 23 February 2020 at 1:53 PM

Oh, I also forgot to mention - if anyone is worried about a creature getting duplicated when you add a whole cove, I noticed that it will tell you if one is already in the system. So there shouldn't be any duplicates from the way it looks! =)

Male
131 posts

demonicj • 23 February 2020 at 5:27 PM

@sybil_howlett

Potentially there will be an update to allow that

Female
260 posts

sybil_howlett • 23 February 2020 at 11:58 PM

@demonicj awesome, that would be great, thank you. 😃

Male
131 posts

demonicj • 24 February 2020 at 3:55 AM

How is everyone liking it now?

Transmasculine
42 posts

umbreonlover11 • 24 February 2020 at 9:09 AM

I love it

Female
493 posts

pouncessoftly • 24 February 2020 at 9:43 AM

I'm most definitely loving it, but I think thats obvious! xD

Female
2 posts

kuroshiplays • 24 February 2020 at 10:10 AM

Hey I think this is a great idea do you think you could add my cove?
@kuroshiplays
Thank you, and I hope everything goes well

Female
493 posts

pouncessoftly • 24 February 2020 at 1:00 PM

@kuroshiplays
I've got really detailed instructions just a few up, if you follow those you add them yourself - its really simple if you follow them. ❤️ You can ping me again or directly message me if you have any questions! 😊

I tried just entering the url for them since it was just a few but it didn't take it for me

Deleted • 24 February 2020 at 2:27 PM

@demonicj

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ! ɪ ʀᴇᴄᴇɴʟʏ ʀᴇ-ᴅɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴄᴄʀ ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ ᴘᴀɢᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀs ᴛʜʀɪʟʟᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ - ʏᴇsᴛᴇʀᴅᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɴᴋs ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ғɪɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴀs "@", ʙᴜᴛ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ sʜᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴀs ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴇᴍᴏᴊɪs, ʙɪɢɢᴇʀ ʙᴜᴛ ᴀʟɪɢɴᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ ᴡᴀʏ (?) ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ғᴇᴇʟs ʟᴇss ᴘʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴄᴀʟ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ "@" sɪᴍʙᴏʟs, ᴏɴᴄᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʟɪᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏᴜʀs sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʀᴇᴅʏ ᴅɪᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟɪɴᴇ ᴏʀ ᴘᴀɢᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴇᴍᴏᴊɪs ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴛᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴜs ɪ'ᴅ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴅɪᴅ ɪ sᴛᴏᴘᴘᴇᴅ ᴄʟɪᴄᴋɪɴɢ. ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɪᴛ ʙᴇ ᴘᴏssɪʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ "@" ᴏʀ ᴛᴏ ᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴏɴ-ᴇᴍᴏᴊɪ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ sʏᴍʙᴏʟ? ᴛʜɪs ᴏɴᴇ... ♥

ᴛᴏᴛᴀʟʟʏ ғɪɴᴇ ɪғ ɴᴏᴛ, ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪ ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ, ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴄᴏᴠᴇs. ^^
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴋ! ɪ'ʟʟ ᴀᴅᴅ ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴏᴏɴ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇs ᴛᴏᴏ.

Female
1,727 posts

lexicon • 24 February 2020 at 4:58 PM

@demonicj

Can I add my cove @dulce? ^^

@pouncessoftly @tetromino thanks for the ping❤️ I've been meaning to start using this for a while now! 😃

Female
493 posts

pouncessoftly • 24 February 2020 at 6:23 PM

@lexicon

You're very welcome! You can most definitely add any of your coves (all or just a few!). I wrote a detailed set of instructions that's posted just a few above but if you've got any questions feel free to ping me here or message me! ❤️

Female
373 posts

arvak • 24 February 2020 at 9:07 PM

I just wanted to pop on here to say thanks! I love the update. I was using the site just before it got the revamp, but I didn't get my coves added. Now that you can do it yourself, I've added mine and one of my side accounts. It's really super convenient! Thank you for providing this service! ❤️

Female
1,726 posts

minnie298a • 24 February 2020 at 10:45 PM

@sinthr

I've noticed that once you click a link it changes colour from blue to purple. However I'm not sure how to reset it back to blue. Links I clicked when it first came back up, a couple of days ago, are still purple.

Also, while going through I've discovered a couple of links to dead creatures. Should I keep ignoring them?

Male
131 posts

demonicj • 25 February 2020 at 2:14 AM

@minnie298a & everyone. If you find a dead creature, send me the link. Ill remove it 😊

153 posts

downpour • 25 February 2020 at 2:58 AM

@pouncessoftly
thanks for the ping 😊
how do you add your own creatures or cove? i can’t seem to figure it out lol

Female
1,726 posts

minnie298a • 25 February 2020 at 3:18 AM

@demonicj

I've sent you a mail with the ones I've found today. It's only the ones I stumbled across from the links I used, and is no way complete.

Male
131 posts

demonicj • 25 February 2020 at 3:19 AM

thanks @minnie29a it all helps

Female
493 posts

pouncessoftly • 25 February 2020 at 10:35 AM

@downpour

I have a step by step set of instructions on this page, just a few down from the top of the page 😸

If you still have questions, either ping or PM me ❤️

Female
34 posts

princesspika • 27 February 2020 at 10:07 AM

Ah, yeah, could you add all my creatures to it? Thanks in advance~

Female
493 posts

pouncessoftly • 27 February 2020 at 10:11 AM

@princesspika

It's all self service now 😸 Check out my guide a bit above your post.
Step by Step Guide

Male
131 posts

demonicj • 27 February 2020 at 11:43 PM

@pouncessoftly

Great guide!

Female
493 posts

pouncessoftly • 28 February 2020 at 8:56 AM

@demonicj
Thanks! 😊

Deleted • 28 February 2020 at 4:50 PM

ɪ'ᴠᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀᴅᴅᴇᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ 935 ᴛᴀsᴍᴀ (ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀᴅᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴀs ɪ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ)!
ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴄʟɪᴄᴋɪɴɢ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ.