Female
493 posts

pouncessoftly • 20 February 2020 at 11:09 PM

@demonicj

Thank for being on it so quickly!

Female
189 posts

calenlass • 21 February 2020 at 9:54 AM

O.o Absolutely nothing works on the site for me so I hope I'm not doing something wrong to not get access to the OCCR.

Female
493 posts

pouncessoftly • 21 February 2020 at 10:09 AM

@calenlass

I think demonicj might have taken it down to work on it, would be my guess. The cove link where you add/remove/click on creatures is not showing for me this morning either. Once its back up though, I think its going to be really amazing! It works so neat to be able to add/remove creatures on our own =)

Male
131 posts

demonicj • 22 February 2020 at 6:36 AM

Ok take 2.

Everyone add your links again!

Female
189 posts

calenlass • 22 February 2020 at 6:57 AM

Do we add each link individually or is there a way to heave ho, and dump the whole cove in there? Asking for a friend who's really lazy ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Female
5 posts

pounces • 22 February 2020 at 9:15 AM

@calenlass

You can dump the whole thing in at once! Its sooo awesome! ๐Ÿ˜Š Go to your creatures page, and then at the top is a link for Easy Code. Click that and follow these instructions ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Begin - Creature Selector -or- Cove List
Step 1 - select creatures to add or cove list to use
Step 2 - Format set to 0
Step 3 - Linked HTML Code
Then Click get code!
Copy that code into the add page of the OCCR & click submit!
Then go to either New Arrivals or all creatures & click away!

*small edit*
Oh - be sure to click either yes or no to exclude immortals before you click get code ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
38 posts

feralcreature • 22 February 2020 at 5:51 PM

@amy14 @pouncessoftly @grumpybadger @duckduck @zberg @playermocha345 @pounces @chapus2009 @wavypavy @darkladyinside @skyfall4 @skyfox @wildnfree @freenwild @downpour @chaotictreatmarlays (remove?) @jlihere @iris1929578 @galaxygirlplays @ravensing @ravensong @bunnyshadow

The NEW OCCR is now up and running!!! It is completely self controled, so you can add or remove any creatures or coves you wish!!
https://sites.google.com/site/officialclickingcove/home/occr
CHECK IT OUT!!

Thank you to our wonderful pounces for adding quick instructions for everyone here!!! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ
"You can dump the whole thing in at once! Its sooo awesome! Go to your creatures page, and then at the top is a link for Easy Code. Click that and follow these instructions

Begin - Creature Selector -or- Cove List
Step 1 - select creatures to add or cove list to use
Step 2 - Format set to 0
Step 3 - Linked HTML Code
Then Click get code!
Copy that code into the add page of the OCCR & click submit!
Then go to either New Arrivals or all creatures & click away!

*small edit*
Oh - be sure to click either yes or no to exclude immortals before you click get code"

Female
493 posts

pouncessoftly • 22 February 2020 at 6:27 PM

@tetromino @marner @wavypavy @sinthr @dragongirl02 @sparklefox @decay @vibrancy @mirime @princesspika @stefrawr @pwuffy @nyan @asbe @ethereality @galaxyleopard @cherryblossomlover @jlya @dragstar @galaxygirlplays @irisjunkyard1929578

I hope y'all don't mind pings! ๐Ÿ˜ธ I saw your names on double feed post, stating your coves are feed friendly! If you want more feeds please join OCCR!! The database has been entirely rebuilt, and needs more people to add their creatures! ๐Ÿ˜Š

It's self add now! You can add your entire coves, or just a select few and now also have the option to remove them any time you wish! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Instructions are on the site or you can ping @/demonicj or @/feralcreatures if you have any questions at all. (I'm not staff, but I'm always happy to help when I can, so feel free to ping me if you want xD)

https://sites.google.com/site/officialclickingcove/
Click OCCR, then add pets! โค๏ธ

Female
441 posts

tetra • 22 February 2020 at 6:50 PM

@pouncessoftly
thank you for the ping!! this is really cool, can tell a LOT of work was put into this. really appreciate it!! โค๏ธ
definitely gave it a try, added 10 creatures! love that it's self controlled, so you can remove and add whenever you like.

pinging more ppl (not sure if you're already using this, I just checked this page. hope I'm not bothering you):
@lexicon @mairbear @lunacharm1037 @inkpelt @sony @feliz201101
@emo_pattys @mindassala @captaincookies @chihiro_sang @sungrave

Female
493 posts

pouncessoftly • 22 February 2020 at 6:55 PM

@tetromino

I love that feature too, its amazing! ๐Ÿ˜Š And yes, please do ping some people! I miss the 35k links from the old database, hehe!! We need to bring it back to its old glory~ โค๏ธ

More pings! ๐Ÿ˜ธ
@kuroshiplays
@power
@bold4195
@peppermintcowboy
@catpeejasmine
@meisawesome
@lokisonoflaufey
@downpour

Please check my post 2 up from this one! โค๏ธ Sincere apologizes if you don't want to be pinged ๐Ÿ˜ธ

Female
2,919 posts

mairbear • 22 February 2020 at 6:59 PM

@tetromino

Thanks for the ping! I had no idea this existed lol o-o
I think I added a creature... not sure though ๐Ÿ˜‹

Male
131 posts

demonicj • 22 February 2020 at 7:04 PM

@mairbear
If you followed the instructions then 100% your link will be there ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
2,919 posts

mairbear • 22 February 2020 at 7:08 PM

@demonicj

Hmmm I sorta did? ๐Ÿ˜ธ

The instructions on the site said "Please post your creature's URLs in the box below; the embed codes for HTML/BBCode will also work." so I just used the URL - does that for sure work or does it need to be the HTML code as per the posted instructions? ๐Ÿ˜‹

Male
131 posts

demonicj • 22 February 2020 at 7:12 PM

https://sites.google.com/site/officialclickingcove/home/occr/occr-user-guide

Female
493 posts

pouncessoftly • 22 February 2020 at 7:22 PM

@sybil_howlett @eggberts @rashka @grimwood @Luna_key @astateria @Vampires_thrall_666 @arcadiafire @in_pen_and_ink @stevepat2002 @wyvern2222 @hyperkitty @tehuti88 @tigersandlions @dusskfall @nightgale @ajinkura @cheetahgirl8 @cherryblossomside @noot @laxerna @asrieldreemurr @jinkuraa @vampire666 @lbowe_elbow @tokidoki @thedragonpalace @darcy_vasquez @bloop @vibrance @cloudslay3r @carcharhiniformes @undertalestories911 @cupcakegirl @christine13531 @lunacharm1037 @wonglikiu821 @smartie2742 @moonweaver @au_andromedus @starlight767

I hope y'all don't mind pings! I saw your names on the โ€œWith thanksโ€ page of OCCR, and hoped you would sign up again? ๐Ÿ˜Š demonicj has rebuilt the database, so any creatures previously in the old build are no longer there.

Awesome new feature is that its all self add now! You can add your entire coves, or just a select few and now also have the option to remove them any time you wish! Instructions are on the site or you can ping @/demonicj or @/feralcreatures if you have any questions at all. (I'm not staff, but I'm always happy to help when I can, so feel free to ping me if you want xD)

Click OCCR, then add pets!

Please ping friends so we get the database built back up to even more than before =)

Female
49 posts

cherryblossomlover • 22 February 2020 at 8:14 PM

every creature is re-added and thanks for the ping

Male
131 posts

demonicj • 22 February 2020 at 8:25 PM

@bunnyshadow
@ravensong
@ravensing
@iris1929578
@galaxygirlplays
@jlihere
@grumpybadger
@micandra
@wildnfree
@freenwild
@downpour
@skyfall4
@skyfox
@darkladyinside
@wavypavy
@playermocha345
@carcharhiniformes
@zberg
@duckduck
@amy14

You guys were all waiting to be added or have extras added. feel free to use the new system!

Female
38 posts

feralcreature • 22 February 2020 at 8:48 PM

Please, everyone adding pets, make sure to pay attention to #2 and #3 in the instructions above, to select 0 where the 5 is and Check mark next to LINKED HTML code. Then, do make sure to copy and paste all the code that comes up in the window. It should show a link similar to this:
< a href ="http://www.eggcave.com /click /2374084"> < img s rc =
"http:// www .eggcave . com /egg /2374084. png" border= "0">
But there won't be any spaces in yours. The main point it, to make sure it has BOTH the /click/creature number, AND the img src egg/ creature number. Otherwise, it won't be a clickable link. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Male
131 posts

demonicj • 22 February 2020 at 8:58 PM

If you are adding a single link you can use

https://eggcave.com/click/******

Female
189 posts

calenlass • 22 February 2020 at 9:00 PM

@pounces That is so awesome. Thank you so much for that.

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 22 February 2020 at 9:05 PM

@pouncessoftly
Thanks for the ping! I will add my creatures as soon as my tiny ant brain can figure it out, lmao
This is super cool and will be super handy in upcoming double feed days, thank you!

Female
493 posts

pouncessoftly • 22 February 2020 at 9:08 PM

@calenlass

Glad to help! (Forgot I was on my side when I posted earlier xD)

Male
131 posts

demonicj • 22 February 2020 at 9:08 PM

@marner
https://sites.google.com/site/officialclickingcove/home/occr/occr-user-guide

Female
493 posts

pouncessoftly • 22 February 2020 at 10:54 PM

Some more pings!

@cutiebunny @tetrispriter @wilde @san @sin @lexicon @noot @galaxyleopard @darkladyinside @bubblez @casper @seraph @jb092 @overnightaesthetic @geenotorious @galaxyblur @sideholyrin @rizmacaya @rabbitwanter @tamomo @xxcouchxx @mirime @foreigners @bubblez_iz_baq @houndoom125-storage @disney @holyrin @teddy267s_storage @hinokazes @disneyland @tamora
@dreamkeeper @umbreonlover11 @sparklefox @minnie298a @youngbarney
@kaplooosh @wildnfree @bloop @wonglikiu821 @crayons @dawnfur @jilltheplatypus @snowkitties @idkpiza @zircon @sunfire103 @Firedawn @Sugarsprig @Kota @Jlihere @Whitefall @Wild_wonders @Schelke @avatar @fantasy5

I hope y'all don't mind pings! I saw your names on a feed friendly coves post! If you want more feeds please join OCCR!! The database has been entirely rebuilt, and needs more people to add their creatures! =)

It's self add now! You can add your entire coves, or just a select few and now also have the option to remove them any time you wish! Instructions are on the site or you can ping @/demonicj or @/feralcreatures if you have any questions at all. (I'm not staff, but I'm always happy to help when I can, so feel free to ping me if you want xD)

Click OCCR, then add pets! โค๏ธ

21 posts

catpeejasmine • 22 February 2020 at 11:08 PM

Thank you! I am figuring it out, clicking, and adding now!

Male
131 posts

demonicj • 22 February 2020 at 11:23 PM

If you had links in the previous version they are now in the new version!!

If you would like them removed, follow the in site instructions

Female
493 posts

pouncessoftly • 22 February 2020 at 11:29 PM

Woohoo! Letโ€™s get feeding folks! xD

Transmasculine
42 posts

umbreonlover11 • 22 February 2020 at 11:31 PM

Did someone already add my whole cove or did I do it in my sleep?

1,478 posts

arcana • 23 February 2020 at 12:11 AM

Can anybody help me with Snap Links? I am either very confused or it just isn't working.