Beasts Academy Sign Ups and Discussion

in Roleplaying

1,327 posts

bgunny • 13 December 2019 at 2:31 PM

Here is the sign ups for Beasts Academy. I hope you all like the roleplay! If you have any questions, please ask them.

This roleplay is now closed.

In the Dryagia kingdom, there is a school called the Beasts Academy. The purpose of this school is to choose gifted individuals and train them. The training here is different than an average academy. The students have to bond with a wild and untamed mythical creature, otherwise known as a beast. They will then train to work as a team, learn to hone in their powers, fight, and other necessary skills. From there, they will be given missions to serve their kingdom.

It is an honor to be chosen for the Beasts Academy, and every 20 years, children from all over the kingdom gather to the capital to see if they will be called upon to join the next group. The next Chosen Day is upon us. Everyone is buzzing with excitement. The same questions rings in everyone’s heads. Who will be chosen this time?

School/World:

The school is kind of like a college campus (at least that's what I envision the lay out like). There are 5 main buildings, the dorms, school building, training arena, office, and stables for the beasts. It is in a hilly area near a lake, but in the distance is a forest. There is a lot of outdoor space and fields to mess around in during free time. The school building kind of looks like a castle. The training arena is just what it's called. It's outdoors, but they can put a roof in case it starts raining. The dorms are big apartment type rooms. Each group shares a dorm. On the left is the boy's bedroom. On the right is the girl's bedroom. In the middle is their shared living/hang out room and kitchen.
(The school kind of looks like this https://www.ukboardingschoolexhibition.com/lib/2018/boarding-guide/acerv30000051.jpg)

The world is set in fantasy medieval times, maybe a little more on the advanced side like they have some minimal electricity. The races in this world are Elf, Human, and Half-Elf.

Beasts:

The beasts are elusive creatures. They can be creatures from dragons to pegasi to rocs. They try to stay away from the kingdom. The Beasts Academy captures beasts that come too close to the kingdom or pose a threat. They are most likely wild and untamed. It is the chosen student's job to tame the beast they were assigned to. Once they do that, they gain the powers of the beast and a faithful companion. Each beast will have one nature based power listed power and one beast power. The beast can be whatever you want, as long as they are big enough for a human to ride.

Slots: (12/12)

Races:

In this roleplay, everyone has the same lifespan.

Elf (4/4)
Definitely the most respected race of the kingdoms, the elves are stronger magic-wise. The elves have more potential for power. Each elf is born with two powers (nature based only). They are intelligent, agile, and creative. They are also closely connected with nature. They are not as physically strong as humans are. They can have trouble with melee attacks, but are perfectly fine with ranged attacks. The elves are the leaders.

Human (4/4)
While not as powerful as the elves, the humans have tried their hardest to show the others that they need to be respected. They do not have powers, but they are strong and determined. If elves are the leaders, humans are the ones who keep everyone united.

Half-Elf (4/4)
Considered the Outcasts of the three groups, Half-Elves aren't really sure where they belong. Should they be grouped with humans or with elves? Everything about them is in the middle range. Some of them have one power (nature based only), while others are never born with powers. They are not as strong as humans, but they aren't as weak as elves either. Some feel a connection to nature, others don't. Half-elves are filled with uncertainty, but they are slowly finding their way.

Total Slots: (12/12)

Powers

Nature Based:
Light
Darkness
Fire
Water
Wind

Beast Power:
I'm going to let you all choose your beast's power, but I really don't want any OP characters. So, please everyone just mild powers. No mind reading powers. And make sure your character's power has it's weaknesses! If you're not sure if you power is okay go ahead and send me a PM asking me. Thank you for reading.

Rules

- No Mary/Gary Sues, Godmodding, or Powerplaying
- Students must be in the age range 14-17.
- You must play at least 1 student.
- Please have good grammar.
- Don't do anything big that will affect the plot without talking to me first.
- PG-13, mild violence and crushes are allowed, follow Eggcave rules. I normally don't put this rule, but I've seen incidents in the past. I just want to make sure everyone is in agreement.
- Your characters can be injured, but don't kill them off.
- If you're interested in joining, but don't have time to make a character at the moment, you can make a reservation.
- Only join this roleplay if you will actually plan on posting and staying active. This roleplay is dependent on that.

I'm putting emphasis on the mary/gary sue rule. Don't have your character be an expert at everything. Humans are obviously not going to be good at magic, while elves will be better at it. Elves will have trouble fighting, but humans may excel in it. Half-elves will probably be somewhere in the middle.

Form

Name:
Nickname:
~~~~~~~~
Race/Beast:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
~~~~~~~~
*Power:
Strengths:
Weaknesses/Fears:

Additional/Optional Information
Family:
Friends/Other Relations:
Interest/Likes:
Dislikes:

*If human, please don't fill that out.
You may add or take out any information slots you want in Additional Information or not do it at all.

Characters

Students
Agnimitra Keir Morrigan ❈ Female ❈ 16 ❈ Elf ❈ @bgunny
Lalitya Blaz Parvath ❈ Male ❈ 17 ❈ Human ❈ bgunny
Luna Moor ❈ Female ❈ 15 ❈ Human ❈ @galaxyleopard
Yoshino Fidochi ❈ Female ❈ 13 ❈ Half-Elf ❈ @valleries1
Felix Arwyn ❈ Male ❈ 16 ❈ Elf ❈ @shadowdragon28
Aria Shadow ❈ Female ❈ 17 ❈ Half-Elf ❈ @wingedfox
Asteria Pearlsmouth ❈ Female ❈ 15 ❈ Half-Elf ❈ @arcana
Clythia Valley Urcyrm ❈ Female ❈ 14 ❈ Half-Elf ❈ @asrieldreemurr
Mikel Diarmada ❈ Male ❈ 17 ❈ Human ❈ @summerglow4a
Alina Thunder ❈ Female ❈ 16 ❈ Human ❈ @lyra-nyx
Patience Sterling Ilrune ❈ Female ❈ 13 ❈ Elf ❈ asrieldreemurr
Zaron ❈ Male ❈ 14 ❈ Elf ❈ dragonborn

Beasts
Mistral ❈ Male ❈ 168 ❈ Faerie Dragon ❈ bgunny
Ilona ❈ Female ❈ 200 ❈ Winged Wolf ❈ bgunny
Blazeshadow ❈ Male ❈ 23 ❈ Tiger Dragon ❈ valleries1
Wispen ❈ Female ❈ 12 ❈ Dragon ❈ galaxyleopard
Rin ❈ Female ❈ 15 ❈ Qilin ❈ shadowdragon28
Fedele ❈ Male ❈ 14 ❈ Cat/Falcon❈ wingedfox
Zayaoji ❈ Male ❈ 5 ❈ Ancient Phoenix ❈ arcana
Nocturne ❈ Female ❈ ? ❈ Dragon ❈ asrieldreemurr
Cerynitis ❈ Female ❈ ? ❈ Cerynitis ❈ summerglow4a
Faldiar Macon ❈ Male ❈ ? ❈ Timber Wolf ❈ lyra-nyx
Elyth ❈ Male ❈ 268 ❈ Griffin ❈ asrieldreemurr
Vok ❈ Male ❈ ? ❈ Rock Golem ❈ dragonborn

Pings:
@snom
@arcana
@valleries1
@wingedfox
@galaxyleopard
@asrieldreemurr
@summerglow4a
@shadowdragon28

Um... so I think this is all the people that voted or said they wanted to be pinged for Beasts Academy. I feel half out of it, so if I missed someone, sorry!

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 13 December 2019 at 2:59 PM

@bgunny

Name: Luna Moor
Nickname: Lu / Moon
~~~~~~~~
Race/Beast: Human
Appearance: Avearge Height, long Knee Length Blonde hair which is always worn down or in a high ponytail on top of her head, she has light blue eyes, pale skin tone and dark red lips.
Personality: She is easily charmed and and quite gullible. She is territorial and stands up for herself, she is very sensitive but doesn't show it unless she is around someone she trusts or cares for.
History: She doesn't tell. Something happened to her parents and people have been trying to pull it out of her for ages yesterday she keeps it secret.
~~~~~~~~
Strengths: Very athletic, Can fit through small places easily, Great Climber.
Weaknesses/Fears: She is not very strong, scared of Spiders, Dogs, Squirrels and Donkeys. Has a huge fear of Cities and Large Groups

Family:
Friends/Other Relations:
Interest/Likes: She loves stargazing and taking walks in the night
Dislikes: The Sun. People say she is allergic because in strong sunlight, she continuously sneezes

Is there anything else I have to add? And also, can I create a beast or is that for you to do? Thx! I already love this!
Also, you should make a map of the inside of the academy so we know how to get around! I can do this for you if you like!!!

1,327 posts

bgunny • 13 December 2019 at 3:23 PM

@galaxyleopard
Luna is accepted! There's nothing else you have to add if you're happy with her. If you want to add more, be my guest. Thank you for joining! And yes, please make a beast. It's most definitely not just for me to do. We need an even number of beasts and students.

Name: Agnimitra Keir Morrigan
Nickname: If they must, Agni or Mitra. Once upon a time she was called...

"I'm going to call you Gem." "Why?" "Because you're special and rare, like a gem."

~~~~~~~~
Race: Elf

Appearance:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/52/88/d3/5288d34ad76287362b01da63bcba94b6.jpg

Agnimitra has short wavy black hair. She likes to put a side braid in it. She used to have longer hair, but she cut it. She doesn't like her new look. She has changed her appearance from what she used to look like so much, she feels like whenever she looks at a mirror she is looking at a stranger. She feels what she is doing is necessary, though. She has striking orange eyes. She hides her eyes behind a pair of metal and round glasses. She used to wear jewelry, most notably a pair of clip on earrings, but has stopped. She normally likes to wear a red dress and a black cloak, but right now she is wearing a tattered brown dress with a dirty black cloak. She feels it makes her look more like a beggar, which is what she wants. She is tall, standing at around 5.6. She is skinny and slender.

Personality:

I want to run away somewhere far, where no one knows me at all. I can load off the burden, forget about everything, and I can start over.

She didn't always used to be this way, but at the moment, Agnimitra doesn't really want to have anything to do with anybody. She used to be care free. A person who always had a twinkle in their eyes. She was kind and talkative, maybe a little shy when she first met someone. Now, she is unsociable to an extreme degree. She won't trust a single soul. It's hard to make friends with her, because when you think you're on the right track, she can prove you wrong in a heartbeat. She is also reserved. She won't do small talk with anyone, she finds it pointless, and it's even worse if the conversation turns towards her. She will not talk about herself for nothing. If someone offered her a million dollars, she would still not talk to them about herself. However, she is a good leader. She will talk when she feels like she has to lead, which is often. She often rolls her eyes at people who try to lead. It's not that she doesn't like others taking charge, it's just that she doesn't think other people do a very good job at leading. Like almost every other elf, she is very intelligent. She's a little too intelligent, even for elf standards. She acts like she's always okay, and is just your average reserved, unsociable person, but really, it's so much more than that. She's very lonely. She misses having friends and someone to talk to. She is scared of her own family right now. She's sad, hurt, confused, upset. She feels so many negative emotions, but she doesn't want to show it to anyone. She doesn't want to get close to anyone. She doesn't want them to find out who she is, and she definitely doesn't want to be hurt by someone again.

History:

Losing a good friend is never easy, especially when you don't understand why you lost them in the first place.

Agnimitra was the middle child in her family. She had an elder sister and a younger brother. Her sister was very weak and frail. She could never go outside or use her powers. Angimitra on the other hand was strong and capable. Her parents noticed she was even more in tune with her powers than most other elves. They expected too much from her. She had lessons galore. She was always stressed. She rarely ever got to do anything she wanted to do. When she was 6, she'd finally had enough of her parents. She ran away from home. She only got to a lake in the forest before cracking under the pressure. She sat on a log and started to think how crazy she was for running away. She met a human boy that day who would become her very best friend. He convinced her to go back to her home. They visited each other everyday. With her new friend, she knew she could handle any stress her parents threw at her. They became inseparable. He even gave her a special gem he'd found. He had another gem that matched hers. Angimitra thought they'd be friends forever, but when she turned 10, he stopped showing to their assigned get togethers. She waited for a whole year, but she never saw him again. She doesn't do friends anymore.

Not that long ago, her parents did something unforgivable, and she ran away for good. She's been hiding in the capital as a beggar. When she heard the Beasts Academy was forming another group, she jumped on the chance. She knew being chosen would mean she'd be that much closer to being free from her parents grasp. And, well, joining the Beasts Academy was always something she and her friend had dreamed of doing. He promised if one of them ever got lost, they'd meet back up there. She's always held to the hold that maybe someday they'd be reunited again.

~~~~~~~~
Power: Fire and Darkness
Weaknesses/Fears:

Like a lot of other elves, she is not good at close combat fighting. She knows some archery, but even that is pretty iffy. She could definitely improve in that area. She's a little too stubborn and can bump heads with others easily, which means she might have some trouble taming her beast. She's got a temper too.

She's scared someone will leave her again. She's scared her parents will find her and force her back into the family with all her responsibilities. She's scared of feeling trapped. It makes her anxious and upset. She also has a mild fear of falling from high heights. She used to not be scared of falling, used to not even think about it, but her friend had to say something about it and share his fears. Another fear she has due to her past is becoming weak like her elder sister. She trains everyday and does whatever she can to prevent this from happening.

Strengths:

Most of her strengths were already posted in the personality slot. She is highly intelligent. She is very agile, flexible, and fast. She is excellent at using her powers. When she gains new ones from her bond with her beast, she will pick them up quickly. She is an overall good leader. She is good at being quiet and sneaking in the shadows.

Additional Information
Family: She keeps it a closely guarded secret.
Friends/Other Relations: She had one friend, but she doesn't talk about him anymore. She considers her family an enemy.
Interests/Likes:

Agnimitra enjoys being out in nature. It relaxes and calms her nerves. She also feels free from her responsibilities, less trapped. Her favorite place to be is by the lake. Her favorite time of the day is the night when the stars are twinkling. Thus, her favorite time to be by the lake is night. She likes to listen to the soothing water and chirping creatures, while looking up at the stars. She has a mild interest in rocks. One of her favorite hobbies is to sing. She likes to train and have lessons, but not when her parents force it on her. She takes pleasure in reading. Reading has always transported her to a safe place. She has a soft spot for animals and will hurt anyone who tries to harm them.

Dislikes:

Agnimitra doesn't like feeling pressured to do something. She hates it when people dump a bunch of responsibilities on her or expect her not to make any mistakes. She's fine with rising to be the leader, but not when people expect her to do it. She doesn't like sudden loud noises. She doesn't like littles kids. They make loud noises and are annoying. She detests bugs, but isn't scared of them. Her least favorite animal is probably a tarantula. She is very picky when it comes to eating meat. It has to be cooked the right way. She doesn't like annoying or prying people. She used to not mind people learning about her, but she has to keep her past a history so she won't be detected by her parents.

Hair: Normally I don't post extra pictures. This one is exact style-wise, though. Just imagine it black instead of brown. https://thecuddl.com/images/2017/11/05-braid-hairstyles-for-short-hair-thelateststyle.jpg

Other: The quotes in history and personality are not mine.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 13 December 2019 at 3:34 PM

@bgunny

can I reserve a spot for human and a beast?

1,327 posts

bgunny • 13 December 2019 at 3:38 PM

@valleries1
Sure thing!

Name: Mistral
Nickname: Misty
~~~~~~~~
Beast: Faerie Dragon
Appearance:

https://www.elsetge.cat/myimg/f/69-695479_photo-wallpaper-forest-animals-girl-trees-nature-anime.jpg

Mistral is a blue dragon with white splotches scattered over his body. His body is as soft as velvet, except his white underbelly. His belly has thick, impenetrable scales that are smooth and cold. He has fluffy tufts of fur on his head. He has ears and tufts on his head like that of a giraffe. His are larger, though. His eyes are a shocking silver color. They are cold and unfriendly. He has a pair of delicate fairy-like wings that reminds people of stained glass. He is a decent size, but not as large as a normal dragon. He is probably about the size of a car, maybe a few inches smaller. Don't take his small size for a weakness. He is still strong and is very agile.

Personality:

Mistral only cares about himself. He doesn't seem to care about other people. He focuses on keeping himself alive. Other people have no meaning to him. He has closed himself off from other living beings. The people at Beasts Academy have began to wonder if he can feel anything for anyone or if he even feels emotions at all. He gets annoyed and set off easily. He will attack those who are bothering him or at least pretend to attack. He doesn't want to hurt innocent people. He just wants them to leave him alone. He is quiet. He's also a very sad creature, but oftentimes his sadness comes of as grumpiness and anger.

Deep down, he is actually a very kind beast. He is fun-loving. Also very adventurous to a reckless degree. He often jumps into an adventure without thinking about the consequences. He's loyal and patient(ish). Watch out, though, because he loves to play tricks. He shows his emotions like reading an open book. He also does care more about people than himself. He wishes he could protect everyone and make it so they never die. Then he wouldn't have to ever be alone.

History:

Mistral has had to fend for himself ever since he hatched. His parents left his egg in the forest and just abandoned him. He had a sister, but she died a few days after hatching. They were only able to exchange names. She gave him the name he has now, and he named her Hala. He never got to know her, but he regrets that she died. From the time he spent with her, he knew they would have gotten along nicely. After her death, he roamed the forest looking for a family. When he was still young, not even full grown yet, he was attacked by a territorial dragon. He thought he was going to be killed, but an elf girl swooped in just in time and saved him. Her name was Lilliana and she had a strange creature named Loki. Lilliana was the kindest person Mistral had ever met. Now, mind you, he hadn’t met many people, but he had no doubt she was the best person out there. She was always there for him when he needed her, whether it was to heal his wounds, laugh with him, or give him a listening ear. Together, the three of them made a family. They went on many adventures in their early years. Then Lilliana got married to an elf man named Yohan. Their life changed slightly. It was a happier time, though. Lilliana laughed more than ever. Mistral got along with Yohan excellently. Lilliana and him never had any kids. They always said Mistral and Loki were enough for them. Regrettably, Mistral aged much, much slower than Lilliana and Yohan. He watched them grow old and eventually die. The loss of Lilliana meant the loss of his family. Loki even disappeared. Mistral tried to look for him for a while. He never found him. The young faerie dragon was devastated. He gave up on trying to find a family. They always seemed to leave him.

Not even a year ago, Mistral was caught too close to the kingdom. The Beasts Academy sent out troops to capture him. They were successful. He’s been sulking in his stable ever since. He knows what the Beasts Academy does, and he’s not looking forward to being forced into a bond. He has it in his mind to scare the kid he gets paired with so bad that they’ll beg for another beast and leave him alone. He’s determined not to get attached or close to them. What’s the point if they are just going to leave him in the end?

~~~~~~~~
Power:

Mistral's nature based power is water. His beast power is over music. He can sing or use music to charm someone in doing what he wants them to do. He also has a attack where he can generate music notes and shoot them at someone. He can take away a person’s ability to make verbal noise or give it back. He loves using this power when someone is annoying him. He used it on Loki quite a few times. This isn’t really a power, but will transfer over to whoever is paired with him: he is also a remarkable singer. He can sing in an extremely wide range from very high note to low notes.

Strengths:

He is strong despite his size. Of course, bigger dragons could overtake him in a strength contests, but he makes up for it in his agility. Faerie dragons were made to be more agile than strong. He is cunning and good at coming up with strategies to get himself out of sticky situations. He is also surprisingly resourceful.

Weaknesses/Fears:

Now, obviously, if someone is covering their ears, Mistral will have to sing loud enough for them to hear him. If they have some really good earmuffs and the noise won't be able to break through, he won't be able to charm them. It only works if they can hear him. He has to be able to concentrate when making music note attacks. Also, when he takes away someone's ability to make noise verbally, it normally only last an hour or two. His wings are fragile. They can break and tear easily, so he always has to be careful not to be too reckless with them.

His biggest fear is probably death. He has seen people and creatures die 3 times too many. He doesn't like to be around creatures who are dying, doesn't like to think about people around him dying, and certainly doesn't want to think about him dying. It sets him in a panic. He's scared of his wings being damaged to a point where they can't be healed. He'd never be able to fly again. That'd be the worst thing in the world. He's scared of snails and slugs. Loki (who ate snails) always used to chase Mistral with them. He honestly has a lot of funny fears, snowmen being one of them. He has no idea why. There is just something so creepy and unnatural about them.

Additional Information
Family: Dad (Unknown), Mom (Unknown), Hala (Sister, Deceased), Lilliana Emery (Adopted Family, Deceased)
Friends/Other Relations: Yohan Estrada (Close Friend, Deceased) Loki (Frenemy, Presumed Dead), Evil Dragon (Enemy, a dragon that tried to kill him and Lilliana more than once)
Interest/Likes:

Mistral enjoys flying. He can't imagine never being able to fly. His favorite days are very windy days. The windier the better. He loves to sing and make music. He also likes listening to other sings or play instruments. Music is probably the easiest way to get to his heart, but even using that tactic it will take some time. He likes to go on adventures and have fun. He loves being outdoors. In any weather or situation. He loves to be in the water even more than he loves to fly.

Dislikes:

He hates people, especially the people who bother him and want to become closer with him. He doesn't like cute creatures who remind him of Loki. Short story, he doesn't like anything that reminds him of his previous family. Which, of course, means he doesn't like anything living. He has a special hate for other dragons. I mean, one tried to kill him! He also detests people who don't like music or are bad at music. What's their problem? He secretly doesn't like to be alone.

Other: I actually really like the idea I have of Lilliana. Don't be surprised if I use her character in a different roleplay...

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 13 December 2019 at 3:49 PM

@bgunny
My beast. I copied the normal form

Name: Wispen
Nickname: Wisp
~~~~~~~~
Race/Beast: Dragon
Appearance: white with purple jewel on forehead and light purple shade, blue eyes. I will make a picture of her and I’ll ping you with a link!
Personality: Timid, Sticks by her owner. Doesn’t like being alone
History:
~~~~~~~~
*Power: Creates purple fire balls in her mouth and shoots them with force.
Strengths: Night time, finds flying in storms and strong wind easy
Weaknesses/Fears: Dogs, Her Reflection, Arrows

Is this okay?

1,327 posts

bgunny • 13 December 2019 at 3:52 PM

@galaxyleopard

She seems like a great character! I'll add her to the list. Would you mind giving her a quick history, though? It doesn't have to be her whole life, I'm just looking for how she got captured by the Beasts Academy.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 13 December 2019 at 3:55 PM

@bgunny
Okay. I just wasn’t sure what to put.

So....

Her parents left her in the forest after they found out she was lightly coloured instead of dark
‘as she should have been’ They dumped her in the heart of the forest and Wispen survived for a few years. She decided to find company or a way out of the forest and walked for days and fell down weak from travelling close to Beast Academy. This is how she was found. She didn’t fight back because she didn’t see any point as she assumed she was dying.

Is this okay?

1,327 posts

bgunny • 13 December 2019 at 4:07 PM

@galaxyleopard
It's fine. Thank you!

Male
137 posts

dragonborn • 13 December 2019 at 4:20 PM

Name: Zaron
Nickname: zar
~~~~~~~~
Race: elf
Appearance: https://data.whicdn.com/images/17573706/original.jpg
Personality: calm, rarely gets mad, spunky, smart, finds loopholes and uses them, loves making stuff.
History: spent most of his time alone building small forts near his home.
~~~~~~~~
Power: Can communicate with and grow plants.
Strengths: very good at building forts and tracking.
Weaknesses/Fears: not very good at talking to people.
Family: has 2 sisters and 3 brothers.
Friends/Other Relations: is friends with most of the creatures near his home.
Interest/Likes: talking to plants to find out whats been happening.
Dislikes: people hurting plants.

BEAST FORM

Name: Vok
~~~~~~~~
Beast: Rock golem
Appearance: https://www.dododex.com/media/creature/rockelemental.png
(Its 10 feet tall)
Personality: Fights his way through problems.
Power: Can levitate rocks and reform himself from other rocks.
Strengths: Very strong, hard to hurt.
Weaknesses: Anything that breaks rock.
History: he was exploring the area outside the forest when the school caught.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 13 December 2019 at 4:20 PM

@bgunny
Can I reserve a elf and a beast for later? Thx. 😊

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 13 December 2019 at 4:30 PM

@bgunny Yee It's up! Here are my first characters:

Name: Aria Shadow
Nickname: She has no official nickname, but she was called 'Bee' in the past by her father.
~~~~~~~~
Race/Beast: Half-elf
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/564x/c9/14/66/c9146636b9adb202fe3cf35ed87e44e4.jpg
She has hair so blond it looks white. Her eyes are a silver-blue and they're framed by dark eyelashes. She's pale with rosy cheeks. She has black stone earring studs in her slightly pointy ears. She wears a black off-the-shoulder shirt and brown pants. She has a gold bracelet that her father gave to her before he died.

Personality: She's quiet most of the time but if she has something to say she'll blurt it out, often interrupting people. She is always engaged in conversations, nodding along or laughing at the right times, she just doesn't talk. She doesn't have a quick temper. It takes a lot of work to get her angry.

History: When she was little, her elvish mother died from a fever. Even the best healers couldn't save her. She lived most of her life alone to try and forget this, and because she lived in a remote area. She'd been craving connections with people out of her little world and only gets it when her human merchant father took her with him on his trips. When she was twelve, he died from a carriage accident caused by her out-of-control powers. She lived the rest of her life working in a tavern to try and scrounge up enough money to survive. She'd watched people come and go from the tavern and wondered what was out there. The day she left to explore, she never came back to the town.
~~~~~~~~
Power: She can bend light. She can make illusions with this, but doesn't like to. She prefers using it as a flashlight.
Strengths: She's very athletic and is a guru at karate or martial art related moves. Her body is her favorite weapon.
Weaknesses/Fears: She's scared of killing or hurting anyone else, as well as high heights.

Family: Kalia Lightwing (Mother, Deceased), Johnathan Baruim (Father, Deceased).
Friends/Other Relations: Jak Morun (Tavern owner and Foster Father).
Interest/Likes: Loves anything fluffy or soft. Enjoys the exhilaration of flight.
Dislikes: She loathes anyone who's self-important or arrogant.

Name: Fedele
Nickname: Fee
~~~~~~~~
Race/Beast: Beast
Appearance:
https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/3defb660-5e71-4de8-bc8f-7cf15b0a2a65/d84dev4-d16ef94a-6564-434d-85bb-188cdf6c7010.jpg/v1/fill/w_755,h_1058,q_70,strp/sunny_may_by_alsareslynx_d84dev4-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTIwMCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzNkZWZiNjYwLTVlNzEtNGRlOC1iYzhmLTdjZjE1YjBhMmE2NVwvZDg0ZGV2NC1kMTZlZjk0YS02NTY0LTQzNGQtODViYi0xODhjZGY2YzcwMTAuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTg1NyJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.U9VxYV0MEuB-AeXfUlwlFbCAGSJpo_y-rjipM4YfCp4
He looks like a mix between A cat and a falcon. He has a falcon's head, wings and feet, plus various feathers all over his body, the rest being that of a lion or a cat with a tufted tail. He has big black eyes and catlike ears. He is as big as a gryphon, just skinnier.

Personality: He's a cheery, happy creature who loves food, friends and fun. His motto is: "A smile a day keeps the ogres away!" He never gets angry no matter the problems or the situation. He believes that things will always get better.
History: He was born on a stormy mountain and grew up on the run. A hunter had killed his parents and wanted to kill him too. He always managed to outsmart the hunter and steal his food, though. One day he was found by the Beasts Academy staff. He dubbed this the best day of his life.
~~~~~~~~
Power: He can fly faster than most other creatures. He learned that it was because he can manipulate air currents, but only above altitudes of 200 feet.
Strengths: He considers his sense of humor to be a strength.
Weaknesses/Fears: He fears falling and dying. Both.

Family: None that he knows. His parents were killed before he ever met them.
Friends/Other Relations: Gallan (Hunter)
Interest/Likes: He likes eating bugs and small birds like pigeons and robins.
Dislikes: He hates vegetables.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 13 December 2019 at 4:31 PM

@dragonborn

Accepted! Thank you for joining Plants weren't really a natured based power option, but I guess they should be. I mean, what's more nature based than plants? 😋

@shadowdragon28
Of course!

@wingedfox
Awesome characters! Accepted! Thanks for joining!

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 13 December 2019 at 4:46 PM

@bgunny Thanks!

@dragonborn
I just had an insane thought. You character looks a little like mine... So what if we made them cousins? Just from a distant memory?

Male
137 posts

dragonborn • 13 December 2019 at 4:53 PM

OMG i just looked at our characters and they do look like each other. I would be fine with that @wingedfox

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 13 December 2019 at 4:55 PM

Sweet! Thanks!

Male
137 posts

dragonborn • 13 December 2019 at 5:43 PM

@bgunny who is the third elf?

1,327 posts

bgunny • 13 December 2019 at 5:46 PM

@dragonborn

The third elf is shadowdragon28's. She reserved it, so I'm saving her spot for her until she makes her character.

Male
137 posts

dragonborn • 13 December 2019 at 5:55 PM

ok thanks

2,892 posts

skymoare • 13 December 2019 at 6:35 PM

@bgunny

I'm almost done with my forum, but do you mind if I switch from human to half-elf?

1,327 posts

bgunny • 13 December 2019 at 6:36 PM

@valleries1
Nope, I don't mind. I'll change it now.

1,478 posts

arcana • 13 December 2019 at 6:44 PM

Here's my character!
Name: Asteria Pearlsmouth
Nickname: Ria (doesn't like it that much, for reasons)
~~~~~~~~
Race/Beast: Half-Elf
Appearance: She's tall and thin, but not like a beanpole. Her hair is really long, reaching all the way to her thighs, and is a dark purple-black. She usually braids it or puts it in a ponytail. Her skin is really pale and smooth and her eyes are chocolate brown. She likes wearing shirts or sweatshirts with small amount of floral embroidery on them. Normally wears pants, but likes long skirts. Has a lot of bracelets and a necklace with charms on it. Also wears a good-luck anklet.(just a red embroidered band). She has longer ears than most half elves, but still not as long as a full elf. She holds herself gracefully.
Personality: She's quiet, but only when she's scared. She hasn't had a person to be loud and friendly to since her parents died, so she's gotten used to being quiet. She has always been somewhat of a loner though. She can get really excited over certain things and is really sensitive. She doesn't like lying or doing mean things to people, although she can get scary if you threaten something she loves. Very passionate, but reserved.
History: She grew up next to the ocean, swimming and talking to the animals around her everyday. Her parents were seafarers who owned a boat. In one particularly bad storm, they never came back. She opened the envelope that her parent had said to open in cases like this, and left the house. She was told to go into the town near the Beast Academy and live with an old family friend. The family friend told her that participating in this group would be a good career and she took it.
~~~~~~~~
Power: Can talk to animals, like any animal. Cannot force them to do something, only able to talk to them. She does think that regular animals that have been around her long enough grow smarter, and she can talk to mythical animals as well.
Strengths: Good swimmer, plays the piano, studious, patient. Likes animals and gets along with them easily. Good with a bow, better with spears and the like. Knows a lot of things, like what plants can be used for and old tales.
Weaknesses/Fears: Values her reputation and social status way too much, fairly shy. Fears earthquakes and being buried alive.

Family: Miralene Vickens(Mother: Presumed dead), Gabriel Pearlsmouth(Father: Presumed Dead)
Friends/Other Relations: Eben Glypen (Family friend, current guardian.)
Interest/Likes: Piano, water, fruit, tea, books, cats.
Dislikes: Storms, earthquakes, dirty things, churches, graveyards, boats.
Edit: Didn't really have an offensive ability(made her kinda useless) so I gave her an ability with a bow and spear.

Could I reserve a spot for a beast for later?

1,327 posts

bgunny • 13 December 2019 at 6:48 PM

@arcana
Accepted!
She's great! Her power is fine too. I'm really not stressing over it to much as long as their powers stay nature based. Thanks for joining. And, yes, I will reserve a beast for you.

I love the nickname thing. For reasons that made me laugh. 😊

2,892 posts

skymoare • 13 December 2019 at 7:29 PM

@bgunny

hmm I think I got it...
Tell me if this is too much. (sort of similar to my OSS character 😋)

Name: Yoshino Fidochi   
Nickname: Yoshi
~~~~~~~~
Race/Beast: Half-Elf
Appearance:   https://www.wallpaperup.com/uploads/wallpapers/2012/09/09/13541/ba90d4fc4f100854f19c1281bfc5d707.jpg  Yoshi has different colored eyes, people know when she is about to use her powers when her green eye icy blue. She normally wears black sports clothe. She wears a ruby necklace and metal bracelets.

Personality: Due to her past experiences, Yoshi rarely trusts others. She is cold and unsocial. Yoshi is intelligent, but is very reckless. Despite her race as an outcast, Yoshi considers herself a leader. This often causes her to pick fights with humans and elves. 

History: Yoshi does not know much of her history. She was told that her parents hated her, and abandoned her. Thus, she grew up hating humans and elves. Yoshi was found by a group of half-elves warriors who were blood-thirsty and violent. However she fit right it, and was taught to hate the pure-blooded elves and humans. At a young age, her trainers taught her to be very loyal to her race, but at the same time, to be always prepared to betray it. Her trainers forced one rule upon Yoshi, they would constantly say, "kill or be killed, that is the rule of the universe" . Despite her low rank due to her race, she was told that to only way to gain control and power was to destroy those who stood in her way. 

Over the years, her trainers have told her that half-elves should feel a connection with nature. However, Yoshi has felt nothing but destruction, hate, rage, and chaos. 
~~~~~~~~
*Power: Darkness

Strengths: Yoshi is highly agile and was trained to wield many weapons. She is smart, but often takes action before thinking. She mainly wields a scythe but often uses a hidden dagger.

Weaknesses/Fears: Yoshi's main weakness is high frequency (high-pitched sounds), she is also terrified of drowning. She gets quiet when talk about family is mentioned.

Family: n/a
Friends/Other Relations: ....

Interest/Likes: Despite her power is the element darkness, Yoshi loves watching things burn. She enjoys fighting, violence, and doesn't believe in mercy. Her favorite locations are dark and cold, matching perfectly with her feelings. She also enjoys being in the air (far, far, far away from water).

Dislikes:   When it comes to peaceful times, such as normal socializing, Yoshi keeps to herself. She despises friends 

_______

Name: Blazeshadow (the fire the that blazes in the shadows)   
Nickname:
~~~~~~~~
Race/Beast: Tiger with dragon like features
Appearance: 
https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/b56eeda0-7f05-454d-a3f4-7a8dd5107e0b/d4j0qs0-40e09239-7f4e-429f-8925-a20b9691f4e7.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2I1NmVlZGEwLTdmMDUtNDU0ZC1hM2Y0LTdhOGRkNTEwN2UwYlwvZDRqMHFzMC00MGUwOTIzOS03ZjRlLTQyOWYtODkyNS1hMjBiOTY5MWY0ZTcuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.j4PQaIaGf0WnXFnCkt9Uc1jm4T6XrltrHcrTPI8nm2c 
A tiger like beast with dragon horns and wings. He also has a scorpion like tail. On some rare occasions, fire can cover his whole body. Whatever his touches will get scorched, but he will be perfectly fine.

Personality: Blazeshadow has a nasty temper. His energy and power is feasted off of his anger and rage. His mind is corrupt. Thus his only wish is to eliminate all humans, elves, and half-elves. He often keeps to himself, hiding his true natures. However, in times of battle, he is the first to charge forward. His favorite sentence is: "attack first, ask questions later". Despite this, Blazeshadow's true nature, locked deep within his dark heart, is protective. He protects those close to him without question. 

History: Blazeshadow was asleep for a long time in the moutains, where snow storms raged and no one can find him. However, his peaceful sleep ended when a group of elves each with different elements destroyed his life. He was captured, and the elves planned on selling him for a fortune. However, he managed to escape. Wounded and weak, Blazeshadow pulled off a fight with troops from Beast Academy. They tried to tame the beast, but he went on a rampage, destroying many things. The Academy knew they couldn't let this beast run free in the wild so they locked him away in a dungeon cell with chains wrapped around his whole body. Freezing air blasts from every direction, slowing his movements.
~~~~~~~~
*Power: Nature: Fire. His beast power is derived from the fear of other. He can form illusions that reflect the viewers worst nightmare (Power consuming, but it's worth it to watch the ones strong than him, tremble in fear).

Strengths: He is powerful attack based. Strong flyer. He is skilled with fire.

Weaknesses/Fears: Coldness can slow his body. His movements slow down, even his healing system takes a tow. He is also too reckless to think. Often attacking at the wrong moment, causing himself to get hurt. Due to his high attack stats, his defenses are often lowered in battle. During his rampages, fire often covers his whole body, causing him to burn everything he touches.

Family: ...
Friends/Other Relations: ....
Interest/Likes: flying, playing with fire, destruction and revenge
Dislikes:  Humans, elves, half-elves. Making friends

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 13 December 2019 at 7:29 PM

@bgunny
Thanks for saving!
(Hey for people who rp OSS starship, this is Felix. Honestly, I just ran out of names)

Name: Felix Arwyn
Nickname: Lix
~~~~~~~~
Race/Beast: Elf
Appearance:
http://world-of-cliparts.com/images2/anime-boy/2/kisspng-manga-blond-gakuen-alice-character-manga-boy-5ab8dd43a0cc93.9714419315220647076586.jpg
(Like the picture but with pointy ears)
Felix has blond hair and amber colored eyes. He is average height for his age, and has pointed ears like the rest of his brethren.
Personality: Felix is hotheaded and has a short temper. He has a strong sense of morales and views things in a black and white manner. This leads him to a lot of arguments. He is brave though, and tries to act like a hero. Felix is judgmental of people around him. He forgets that compared to humans, his physical strength is weak and therefore loses physical fights often. He has a strong morale compass. Felix hates it when people waste food, as he barely has enough himself.
History: When Felix was younger, his family was a pretty rich. One day, his house was plundered and robbed of all riches. His father was killed by the robbers too. When they returned, he and his mother and sister were homeless without food or shelter. They had to scrape by every day. Due to this, he developed a deep hatred towards any sort of criminal, even the ones who have a good reason to steal. He refuses to waste food and gets mad when others do it, because he understands that there are many less fortunate in the world. Even though his family is poor, he still refuses to steal as he thinks it will make him as bad as the robbers.
When he was chosen, he jumped at the chance as he thought that if he tamed a beast and earned honor, he would be able to get a better life for himself and his family. He took it upon him as his personal mission to help his family. He thought that being Chosen was a ticket out of a life of poverty and living on the verge of death.
~~~~~~~~
*Power: Water and Wind
Strengths: Felix is quite adept at using his powers, and can levitate due to his wind manipulation. He can also use his water in a combat manner, and has a few limited healing powers due to his water aspect. Felix also has the agility that comes with being an elf.
Weaknesses/Fears: Felix physically is weak but he always picks fights, leading him to having quite a few scars. He has a bad temper, and is not patient. Felix is also hotheaded and not very intelligent, and makes a lot of poor choices. Felix is also a bad liar.
He's scared of failing others around him such as his family, and has a fear of darkness.

Additional/Optional Information: He carries around a dagger with him in case of danger.
Family: Annabelle Arwyn(Little sister), Fiona Arwyn(mother), Jacarh Arwyn(father, deceased)
Friends/Other Relations: He had a few when he was richer, a long time ago.
Interest/Likes: He likes flying/levitating around. He feels free of his responsibilities to his family when he does it.
Dislikes: Felix dislikes criminals and people who do actions he views as 'evil.' He also dislikes people who waste food. He also dislikes lying, but he will do it if absolutely needed.

Name: Rin
Nickname: Ri
~~~~~~~~
Race/Beast: Qilin/Kirin
Appearance: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/powerlisting/images/5/52/Bounteous-Kirin-Shishizaru.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20121018094708
Rin is a Qilin, a mix between a horse/deer like creature and a dragon. She has metallic gray scales and hooves and brown antlers. She is a bit larger than a gryphon, and has amber eyes.
Personality: Rin is usually hard to get angry, but when she gets angry, she gets angry. She acts pretty friendly and likes communicating with others. She's pretty social. Deep down though, she cares about herself the most. Rin is pretty selfish, and will do whatever it tacks to achieve her goals. Sometimes, she can act ruthless. She also does not hesitate to steal from others.
History: Rin was hatched alone, deep inside a forest. She has no idea what she was doing out there by herself. Since she had no mentor, she was bad at hunting. She wandered around for a bit, scavenging her food from here and there, before discovering her weather manipulation skills. Using that, she would steal prey from other weaker creatures who were more skilled hunters.
This went on for a bit, before after an unsuccessful hunt for prey led her to the forest by the Beast Academy. She tried to steal from a few of the native creatures, but the lightning she called to threaten the creatures alerted the Beast Academy to her presence. She was then captured.
~~~~~~~~
*Power: Rin has weather manipulation as a power. Her race, the Qilins, are in charge of controlling the weather. She has powers such as lightning manipulation and water manipulation. She can also call down a storm, but can only use that technique when with other Qilins, or when she has a major power boost. Rin can also worsen storms, and gets stronger in them. Qilins traditionally are able to fly as well, but Rin hasn't mastered that power yet and can only levitate a few feet of the ground.
Strengths: Rin is quite skilled at lightning manipulation, and is physically pretty strong.
Weaknesses/Fears: Rin cannot fly well, and is scared of heights. Her fear of heights is a factor on why she can't fly. She also progressively gets weaker if no storms occur in a very long time. (ex. a month or two without a storm or so) Rin is also scared of enclosed spaces. She is terrified of the notion of death, and will do whatever it takes to prevent her's.

Additional/Optional Information: When she's really angry, many can hear thunder rumble in the distance.
Family: Rin does not know her family, she was hatched alone in the woods, away from Qilin territory.
Friends/Other Relations: She knows a few creatures in the forest.
Interest/Likes: Rin likes running throughout the woods. It is exhilarating for her.
Dislikes: She dislikes flying, and is annoyed when creatures bring up the fact that she can't fly, unlike the rest of her race.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 13 December 2019 at 7:39 PM

@valleries1
It's great! Accepted!

@shadowdragon28
Cool! Nice to finally meet Felix 😊. Accepted!

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 16 December 2019 at 10:06 AM

@bgunny
Can I change Wispen’s Appearance so she has rainbow wings? And here’s the link to the image! https://postimg.cc/bdD076PW
Thanks! And when will the actual roleplay open? When all character spots are full?

1,327 posts

bgunny • 16 December 2019 at 10:18 AM

@galaxyleopard

Yes, of course you can. Very nice! Thanks for sharing the picture of Wispen!

Hm, so right now we’re waiting for arcana to post her beast. I still have one more character to create. I’m also waiting to see if anyone else will join. I don’t really feel much concern for the slots and filling them up, though it might be nice to get one more human. Not sure if anyone noticed, but I’ve been making more slots as people joined. They’re not really a strict thing; just there to keep students and beasts even. I’m letting everyone unfold and am not really sure when we will start, but I will make sure to ping everyone when we do.

"Gem, what do you want to do when you grow up. I've never been sure what I should do." "Someday... I want to do something to change the world or help people. Like a knight! Oh! Or we should be knights first and then get chosen for Beasts Academy!" "Hm, okay! I'll do it with you then!"

Name: Lalitya Blaz Parvath
Nickname: Lal
~~~~~~~~
Race: Human
Appearance:

http://pm1.narvii.com/6372/117ccc462763b518b70bac15e60edbea149f3a07_00.jpg

Lal has messy brown hair. Before he became a knight, it used to be longer than what it is now, but he never wanted to take care of it, so they made him cut it. It would always get in his eyes and mess him up. He has piercing turquoise blue eyes. When he's around strangers his eyes and facial expressions are emotionless. Around friends, they become more happy and relaxed. He is always on high alert whether he is with people he trust or not. He has a scar on the back of his neck from an accident while training. He doesn't really like to talk about the accident... He is always wearing his battle armor. Some people joke that he sleeps in it (so not true). He also always keeps his sword with him. For some reason-he's not even sure himself- he always keeps a gem in his pocket that is blue on the outside and orange on the inside. Sometimes he brings it out and rubs it when he gets stressed. Lal stands at around 5 feet 7 inches. He looks very strong and fit.

Personality:

"What if something happens and we stop being friends?" "Gem! Don't be silly. That's not going to happen. I promise."

As a knight, Lal was taught many things that affected his personality. He was taught not to trust easily. One can never know who's a spy and who isn't. As a naturally trusting person, Lal always thought this rule was silly, but he followed it and it has stuck. It's not hard to gain his trust. You only need to show you are a kind and loyal person. Another effect of his training is that he acts very stoic and gruff. He won't show any emotion to those who aren't a close friend of his. His tendency to act this way can push people away from him. He has a strong moral code and always strives to do the right thing. Once you become his friend, he is a very sweet boy. He is gentle, although he does enjoy the occasional teasing. He'll always be there for his friends. He is extremely protective. He would give up his life for his friends. Very loyal, once he becomes your friend, he'll be your friend until you say you don't want to be friends anymore. He'll get so upset if he offends or upsets a friend. He is dependable and reliable. If he makes a promise to someone, he always keeps it. He'd rather die or forget his memories again than betray the trust of someone he cares for.

"Okay, fine, but what if one of us gets hurt or lost, and we get separated?" "That's not going to happen either!" "What if it does?"

History:

"Then you'll follow your dreams, get chosen for the Beasts Academy, and go sit by a lake on the school grounds. You'll look up at the stars and keep ahold of the matching gem I gave you. I'll come and find you." "Do you promise?" "I promise, Gem."

Lal can't remember anything about his past life when he was younger than 11. His oldest memory is waking up in a strange house with a strange middle-aged elf watching over him. He could only remember his age, name, and that he had a strange interest in gems. The elf, Gareth, tried to help him find his family, but no one claimed him. Not knowing what to do or where to go, Gareth adopted him. It took a little bit, but Lal eventually found a way to settle in, though he always felt like he was missing something important. An unsettled feeling always seems to follow him. The elf noticed his obsession with gems and decide to teach him about geology, thinking the boy could grow up to become a geologist. Lal studied hard, but when he was about 12, he saw the knights training. Even to this day, he has no idea why, but as soon as he saw them, he knew he had to be a knight. Gareth enrolled him into knight training. He has been training hard ever since.

A month ago, when he found out the Beasts Academy was going to form another group of kids, he didn't want to do it. He wanted to stay a knight. He found he had a strange desire to join anyway, though. He feels like he has something important he's supposed to do at the Academy. After some talk with Gareth, he has decided to go and see if he is chosen. He has mixed feelings about the situation. On one hand he's hoping he won't be chosen, so he can finish his training and become a great knight. On the other hand, he knows he has something really important to do there. He's just not sure what...

"I promise. And nothing, nothing would make me break it."

~~~~~~~~
Power:

As a human, he doesn't have any natural powers. However, he hopes whatever creature he is bonded with has a power over either darkness or fire, so he can have them through the bond. He's not sure why he wants either those two powers. He just knows something is tugging at him to get one of them.

Strengths:

Because of his training as a knight, he is extremely strong and good with a wide array of weapons. He is strongest with his sword. He worked really hard at his training. He is probably one of the best trainees. He is good at making logical and tactical decisions, but he likes to fight better.

Weaknesses/Fears:

Lal was trained as a knight not to have very many weaknesses, but his fears are a definite weakness. Lal has a very strong fear of falling. He sometimes gets nervous climbing trees. He hates heights for that reason. He loves the water, but he has a fear of drowning. He's not sure why. He's a strong swimmer, so he has no reason to worry. He is scared of losing someone he cares about. Even stronger than the previous fear is losing someone he cares about because he failed to save them. He worries about losing his memories again, but he's not necessarily scared of it. If he has any weakness besides his fears, it's that he is too loyal and protective of his friends. He would make bad choices to keep them safe if it came to it.

Additional Information
Family: ? Parvath (Dad), ? (Mom), ??? (Maybe he had siblings?), Gareth Trelis (Adopted Dad)
Friends/Relationships: None that he can remember.
Interest/Likes:

About half of his interests and likes are things he has no idea why he likes them. He enjoys learning about different rocks and gems. He likes to be by the lake, especially at night when everything is peaceful and quiet. He likes to look up at the stars. Gareth taught him a bunch of the constellations. He loves being a knight and training. Lal feels like he already knew them, though. Lal likes to be around other people. He enjoys listening to them talk, playing with the, chatting with them. He just likes human interaction. He also likes listening to people sing. He has a soft spot for animals and gets really mad if someone hurts them. He also likes little children. They remind him... of someone...

Dislikes:

He doesn't like bullies or people who he considers bad. He has a very strong moral code thanks to being a knight. Anyone who does something against his moral code is someone he knows he probably won't get along with. He doesn't like that he forgot his memories. It wouldn't be so bad, but so many things happen to him, like his desire to become a knight or his fear of drowning or his interest in gems. It just makes him wonder what his past life used to be like. He feels like he's missing an important piece of him. It's a horrible feeling. He doesn't like spiders. He doesn't know why, but he feels like someone told him some bad stories about those tarantulas.

Theme Song: Faye's Theme (Piano Version)- Kan Gao
Gem: Here is the gem (just imagine some orange coloring in the middle). Agnimitra's looks the same.
https://df2sm3urulav.cloudfront.net/tenants/gr/uploads/images/1055000-1059999/1059636/5dcd509e187ed.jpg

Other: Originally, I was going to keep Gem's friend out of this, and Lal was going to be Blaz a knight who didn't want to be chosen. I started thinking about Gem's friend and how his personality might be, then why he would have stopped visiting her, so Lal was born. Lalitya means gentle, Blaz means resolute protector.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 16 December 2019 at 10:22 AM

@bgunny
Okay! Yes I did notice the slot amount increasing and, I just opened the picture of Lalitya‘s appearance and I love it! I LOVE the hair!!! And the eyes! O.O

1,327 posts

bgunny • 16 December 2019 at 10:26 AM

@galaxyleopard
I'm glad you like the picture of his appearance. I didn't draw it, though. I'm actually not sure who did. I really like it as well. I was so happy when I found it online.