Elemental- Chapter one: Flames (always open)

in Roleplaying

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 7 February 2020 at 6:38 PM

In the land of Ivern, a mysterious item lays, undescovered...for now. This object, when in contact with a person, will give them power over a certain element (fire, darkness, ect.). It will also give them the ability to transform into the ideal form, and transform into the ideal weapon. The only way to end its control over the person, is to either destroy the item, or kill the person.

Ten years later, a group of boys stumble upon it. One of them touches it, and almost instantly, he form a conection with it. He is given the element of fire, his weapon a sword, and the ability to transform into a hawk. A part of the land is set a blaze a few moments later.
Now, our heroes must find a way to save both the land, and if they can, the person.

If you wish to sign up, the sheet is as followed (*=optional):

Name
Weapon
Apperance
Description
Unnatural feature (if they have one)
Personality
*Backstory
*anything else you feel should be here

If you wish to leave the roleplay, i wish that you make it interesting, instead of your character just poofing out of existance.

If you wish for your character to be an elemental in the next chapter (if this one is successful), then you must make a new one. However, you are not to decide what element is for that character.

Rules:
~Keep it PG-13
~even though its compleatly obvious: NO GARY STU/MARY SUES
~No controling other peoples characters (unless its an NPC, then its ok)
~one character per person (to keep it simple)
~we all can control the elemental, not just one selected person
(These rules will be updated as i come up with more)

Pings (sorry for making the sheet so long): @wingedfox @arcana @summerglow4a @shadowdragon28 @galaxyleopard @bgunny

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 22 February 2020 at 7:39 AM

@meisawesome, can I join?
Name: Leopold "Leo" Adalwolf
Weapon: Chakram and rapier sword
Apperance: https://pin.it/DbEgbT7
Wolf Form:
https://pin.it/DvGxUC3
Description: (What is this for?)
Unnatural feature (if they have one): None
Personality: Quiet, calm, bookworm and sweet.
Backstory: Leopold is born into a wealthy well-known loving family who lives in the woods. One day while Leo took a stroll in the woods and discovered a couple of strange objects. The objects he sees are a stack of books.

Leo was about to bring books into his home, when suddenly, he had the ability to control Light and caught a glimpse of summoning his main weapons: the chakram and rapier. He blacked out for a second before bringing the stack home. He trained hard until he managed to get a hang of it. At one point, he had the ability to change into a wolf.

Now, present time. Leo is now a librarian in a local bookstore in his town.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 22 February 2020 at 8:24 AM

@thelaizywolf2019
Yes, you can join. I only request that you move the wolf form to special ability, sence to me, it is a special ability/ make it more mild. I would like to post my character here, if you will.

Name: Azora
Weapon: a fairly large dagger
Apperance: She has brown hair and normally wears a sweater. In this case, its s blue and cornflower blue stripped sweater
Unnatural feature: in the place of her eyes, she has blue-ish holes. A light blue light is emitted from what seems like the back, to act as a pupil. Mildly acidic smoke is emited from her eyes.
Personality: (i normally keep the personality not what i like to play as, but i cant commit to it.) She is an energetic type of girl, and loves to explore.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 22 February 2020 at 8:29 AM

@meisawesome OK, should we start?

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 29 February 2020 at 9:00 PM

@meisawesome

Sounds nice! I’ll join:

Name: Irene Phoenix
Weapon: spear, with a poisoned spearhead
Appearance: (just a heads up that this is spelled wrong): a tall, black-haired girl with a “natural” ombré (no, she hasn’t dyed it) with light purple tips. She has dark brown eyes that glow nicely under light, and will always be seen with a t-shirt, hoodie, jeans, and sneakers, and always has her hair down. She will always have her phone under any circumstance.
Description: what’s this for?
Unnatural feature (if they have one): her eyes can turn light purple; this feature seems to follow the color her hair is dyed. This is triggered when she has extreme emotions, such as anger or fear (or if she’s REALLY happy, not just “today is a good day” happy).
Personality: sometimes emotionless, but is almost always seen with a smile around other people. Needs sleep, loves it. Also loves food and technology. May seem tired but always up for an adventure.
*Backstory: N/A
*Other: N/A

I’m excited to see this 😊

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 29 February 2020 at 9:24 PM

@iris1929578
OK, APPARENTLY I HAVENT MADE MYSELF CLEAR ON HOW ELEMENTALS WORK. What i mean is, is that if this roleplay is successful enough, i will made a second chapter. And if you what you character to be the elemental in that chapter, then you call it now. There is only one elemental per chapter, and their the main villains. Your character cant be an elemental now, but you can be in the next chapter if you ask. And even then, you have to create a new character, because then that character will be the villain, and considered an NPC. Is that clear?

Also,@thelaizywolf2019 , yea, imma make the first roleplay text. (A small bit of info, the villain has adapted the name of flame, respective to their element)

Azora looks upon the landscape, it has been set ablaze. "Welp, as much as i would like it, im probably not going to be the hero of this story. More like a background character." She thought aloud. She always thought of the world as a story, waiting to be finished. But a question has always layed at the back of her mind; if the world is a story, then who will be the hero(s)?
She always hoped the hero would be her, but there was about 100 people in her town, and still, there was the rest of the world to go with. She would just be happy with the role of a mildly importaint side character. Y'know, the one you always forget about. But she knew that chances were, she would be an unimportaint background character.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 1 March 2020 at 12:13 AM

@meisawesome The roleplays I'm in aren't really doing anything, and I really wanna write stuff and character interactions, so I'm would like to join. Just gimme a couple of hours for me to create a character.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 1 March 2020 at 12:37 AM

@asrieldreemurr of course

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 1 March 2020 at 12:42 AM

@meisawesome

Leopold

I quickly restacked the books from their shelves, making sure that they were all placed neatly.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 1 March 2020 at 8:37 AM

She shrugs "what should i do... i guess ill just continue my story."
She had a bunch of stories, both being played in her mind, and being writen. She decided to play with the one that she only thought about. "so where did i leave off..? she thought "oh, i got it.
Dawn looks around from her prison, wondering how to escape. She got an idea, but she knew it would be risky to her soul. She grasped the metal bars,
"enchant these bars to melt when-" she was cut off. A guard had seen her. She..."
She paced around aimlessly as her story continued

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 1 March 2020 at 5:29 PM

@meisawesome

I see. I’ve updated my form, is there anything else?

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 1 March 2020 at 5:35 PM

@iris1929578 thanks, there isnt anything else that i can think of at this moment.

"Dawn kept running, She knew that if they caught her, she would have to 'pay her debt'. But, just as all semmed lost, she....she..." She thought. She had ran out of ideas. "Maybe ill get a new book, to help me come up with something. Oh, but then i have to confront him on why i dont have the other book..." she said. Azora thought for a while, but finally decided that she would bring some money to pay off the fine. She traveled back home to pick ot up, and started towards the library

2,892 posts

skymoare • 1 March 2020 at 9:18 PM

@meisawesome

Looks interesting, Can I join?

Name: Yoshino "Yoshi" Fidochi
Weapon: A black scythe with engravings of dragons on the blade and Dual blades
Appearance: Yoshi has raven short, black hair. She wears a ruby pendent with a dragon engraved on it, showing her love for dragons. She normally wears a black leather jacket and sweatpants. She also has metal bracelets in a shape of a dragon.
Unnatural feature (if they have one) : Yoshi's left eye is blue, while her right eye is red. (Heterochromia)
Personality: Yoshi is cold towards she is unfamiliar with. It takes a while for her to warm up with the people that surround her just because of her past. She loves beasts (namely tigers), and dragons.
*Backstory: Not much is known about Yoshi's past. However, she did grow up in a poor village. Her parents, unable to afford a child, abandoned her at birth. She was picked up by her uncle who had a grudge towards her father. Unlike her parents, Yoshi's uncle was rich. He hired the best teachers to teach Yoshi education. Yoshi learned combat under martial art teachers. She was essentially turned into a child solider under her uncle's guardianship. For unknown reasons, Yoshi's uncle worshiped dragons. For that reason, Yoshi has many items, including her weapons, and accessories, that has dragon designs.

(Umm, can anyone give me an update on what's happening?)

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 1 March 2020 at 11:31 PM

@meisawesome

Leopold

I noticed a customer entered the shop. "Good morning." I greeted.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 2 March 2020 at 7:29 AM

@skymoare yes, youre in. Basicly, we got a librarian, a nd a story teller)

She walks to the desk. "My fine is now payed off. Sorry about loosing the book." She said as she put down the papers.
She wanders around, looking for something new. "Have you heard about what happened outside?" She asked

2,892 posts

skymoare • 2 March 2020 at 8:02 AM

@meisawesome (oh, and do I have to ping the user my character talking to? I remember I used to do that back a long time ago XD. Also, our characters can only turn into "real" animals right? no mystical creatures?)

Yoshino Fidochi jogged through the streets towards the library. Her uncle had given her a list of things she had to do before going back. Yoshi needed a book about Western Dragons for her next test. It was ridiculous, her uncle's worshiping dragons. Nonetheless, Yoshi followed her uncle's orders and headed towards the building of books.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 2 March 2020 at 5:45 PM

@skymoare (yeah, probably. Also, they can turn into animals, but it would have to be classified as your "unique feature".)

She scrounged around, until she found something interesting. "The Trasenders? Sounds interesting." She said. She read the discription;
"Tystrin is a mysterious land, filled with beasts, races, and more.
Corva is a mere messenger, who travels between kingdoms to deliver messenges. But, a mysterious race called the Foreen, gives her a message of corruption. She is ordered to send this to send this to her own kindom, Iveris. She has, and now the world is in peril as it had 'fixed' her kingdom, and it has spread through the land.
Now, Corva must right her wrong, but can she do it and make it back alive?"

"Sound pretty decent!" She said.

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 2 March 2020 at 7:52 PM

@meisawesome great! And I guess we all meet at the library lmao

Irene sat lazily on her chair, scrolling through recent news on her phone. She fully expected new news about Flame, but somehow it always strikes fear into her heart. Deciding that ‘that’s enough technology for one day,’ she stuffed her phone into her back pocket and gathered up two books, heading to return them to the library. “Mom, I’m going to the library!” She yelled, making the literally one block walk to the library.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 2 March 2020 at 8:43 PM

Yeah..somehow that place works, but im not complaining.

She read through the book pretty slowly, not wanting to miss anything. "Is this a series?" She asked "The Trasenders?"

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 2 March 2020 at 11:30 PM

Leopold

"Yes, but unfortunately, someone hasn't returned the third and fourth copies." I said.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 5 March 2020 at 6:00 AM

@meisawesome Finally, I finished this.

Name: Stars Sterling
Weapon: Stars used to use a boxcutter all the time, but someone gifted her a dagger and she started to use that more often.
Appearance:
Stars has white hair with silver and gold specs, going down to her waist. Her frame is thin and full of sharp angles. Her fingers are long and slender and her skin is pale. She wears a black mask with swirling colors. Her ears are pointed and elf-like and her antlers are white with golden specs. Shadows and small lights follow her around. Clothes: https://www.deviantart.com/marbleach/art/another-double-poncho-oc-735118260 (Ignore the hat and horns)
Unnatural feature (if they have one):
Antlers and tail (if talking about ability, it’s causing amnesia)
Personality:
Stars is somewhat friendly, welcoming. She prefers to stay quiet most of the time and just listen to what others have to say. She sometimes eavesdrops on conversations, but most of the time, she just hears people talking. She fades in and out of the scene at lot, so people don't really notice her. She has sensitive hearing.
*Backstory:
Stars was forgotten as a child due to her ability to cause amnesia to people around her. Using her ability to the best of her advantage, she grew up by herself, stealing and working labour to survive.
Other: Stars knows her basic letters, so she can read and write to the level of a child.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 5 March 2020 at 7:12 AM

(@asrieldreemurr Welcome to a world where you may possibly be vanquished by a cat....its complicated)

"What makes you think I'll skip books?" She asked, humorously. She takes it to the desk. "I would very much like to take this home, please."

Female
312 posts

snowkitties • 5 March 2020 at 7:50 AM

@meisawesome
Ca I join? Is it too late?
If not,Name: Biana Foster
Weapon:Sword
Apperance:Light gray almost white hair down to her hips, fair skin, and glassy green eyes.
Description:I don't know yet.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 5 March 2020 at 9:05 AM

Stars-
The library. The prefect chance to improve my writing and reading skills. Completely free. Walking into the building, I scan the area, looking for the educational books. Turning, I see a library worker. Currently talking to someone else.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 5 March 2020 at 11:36 AM

Yoshi sprinted up the library steps huffing and puffing. She could run for a long distance, but stairs are the cruelest things humans ever created. She heaved the doors open. The library was filled with books. Yoshi didn't know where to look. After all those lessons, there wasn't one that would help her with her daily life. "Umm, help," she said to no one in particular.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 5 March 2020 at 11:40 AM

Stars-
I turn to the girl who just burst in. I stare at her.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 5 March 2020 at 1:11 PM

Yoshi looked up to see a girl staring at her, "You know, it's rude to stare," she growled. Yoshi did not need more people judging her. She pulled out her list, and looked over it, "western dragon," she mumbled to herself. "Hey," she called to the girl who was staring at her, "you know how libraries work?"

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 5 March 2020 at 6:32 PM

@snowkitties welcome

She turns to the noise "whats all the fuss about?" She calls

2,892 posts

skymoare • 5 March 2020 at 6:44 PM

Yoshi grumbled to herself, "so much for quite work places." She walked closer to the girl. "Does anyone understand how libraries work?" she asked in frustration.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 5 March 2020 at 6:50 PM

"Wait, you dont know how they work?" She asked. She laughed.