The Last Apocalypse sign-ups

in Roleplaying

Female
312 posts

snowkitties • 29 February 2020 at 5:50 AM

There was a time where the world fell under an apocalypse. All hope was lost. All was destroyed. There were ones who tried to live. If you signed up it's actually here https://eggcave.com/forums/topic/73082

sign-up form
Name:
Power:
Story:
Personality:
Appearance:
Other:

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 29 February 2020 at 6:01 AM

@snowkitties
Name: Dawn Moor
Power: Shapeshifting
Story:
Dawn’s a 14 year-old, cat obsessed, not quite average girl. She was abandoned by har parents when they found out about her shapeshifting power. She often changes to many animals when she’s frightened, completely by accident. They were camping one day when Her dad scared her and she accidentally transformed to a wolf and he ran to find her mum and they just drove away, leaving her by herself. Dawn collected supplies and using shapeshift, made her way to a city to find help. Then the apocalypse began.
Other: appearance - https://i.pinimg.com/originals/3a/0c/9f/3a0c9f94bc5b671de539935368e75565.jpg

Female
312 posts

snowkitties • 29 February 2020 at 6:19 AM

@galaxyleopard
Nice!

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 29 February 2020 at 6:21 AM

@snowkitties
Thanks! Are you going to make a character? Also - pings for people who may be interested!
@bgunny
@asrieldreemurr
@arcana

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 29 February 2020 at 6:30 AM

@snowkitties Hi! I would like to join! I still need to plan out my character, so please wait!

Female
312 posts

snowkitties • 29 February 2020 at 6:44 AM

@galaxyleopard
Yup! And thanks for pinging!
Name: Celina Chadwick ,nickname: Cecily
Power: Telekinesis
Story: When Cecily was a baby when parents died which left her to her aunt and uncle. Who disliked her greatly, Including Hitting her and not giving her enough to eat. That lead her to running away from home. Leaving her to take care of herself.
Personality: Cecily is very cold and bitter to others she doesn't know. It takes a very long time for her to soften
up as she ran away from home when she was young.
Appearance: She has hip length white hair, red eyes, and pale skin.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 29 February 2020 at 8:29 AM

@snowkitties Got my character.

Name: Rylin Torre
Power: None
Story:
Rylin is the freak in his school. There’s only a couple things he’s interested in, and he’s very obsessed with those interests. He freely expresses how much he loves these things and doesn’t really hesitate to ramble on about them. His parents were never really home or ever spent time with him, so you can’t really blame them for his behaviour. He’s not at all fazed by violence or bloodshed, in fact he gets really excited about those kinds of things. Rylin likes to make up scenarios and imagine what he would do in that situation. Which explains why by the time the apocalypse rolled around, he had an entire food and water stock, a backup generator and two bodies in the basement (Of course, the bodies were his parents, how could they survive in this hellhole? He was helping them.).
Appearance:
As a child, Rylin was considered a weak person. His parents didn’t want to have a weakling son, so they made him dress like a girl. He was fine with the crossdressing because he also thought of himself as weak. Rylin has short messy blond hair with two longer clumps going down to his chest with his bangs covering most of his forehead (with two silver hair clips keeping his bangs from obscuring his eyesight). He’s pretty short, about 5’1 and has a thin body. Rylin has large, golden eyes and lips that normally curls into a smile. He normally has bags under his eyes from lack of sleep, though that’s just because of the apocalypse. He usually wears a long-sleeved black buttoned jacket, a knee-high dark skirt, white shirt with a large Peter-Pan collar, secured with a dark ribbon, dark ankle socks and white, ribboned mary janes. He has a badge with his school crest pinned on his collar.
Other:
Rylin has a highish pitched voice, making more believable that he is a girl. He keeps a sharpened boxcutter with him at all times and is at no way incapable at wielding it. He introduces himself as a girl and acts fairly feminine.

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 29 February 2020 at 9:12 PM

@snowkitties

I love how this is vague, it’s so interesting; I’ll join:

Name: Irene Phoenix (I’m making her into my OC now oops)
Power: Fire control (as the name suggests, she can control fire, whether it may be making a ball and shooting it, or simply just spreading it. Her powers are every advanced for her age,
Story:
Her parents were both from schools for people with powers, so it was only natural she had one too. Her light manipulation power was discovered almost immediately after she was born because of a test performed on her, and when she turned 4 she was sent to preschool at a very good elementary school for people with powers. Irene was a very high achiever, which was also only natural because her parents did graduate from the best college on the planet. Her powers were almost as strong as a high schooler’s when she entered middle school, and is still very advanced now, in her first year of high school.
Personality: sometimes emotionless, but will always be seen with a smile around other people.
Appearance: she’s a tall girl with black ombré hair (no, she has never dyed it) and her tips are currently dyed light purple. Her eyes are dark brown and shine nicely under light. She’ll always be seen with a t-shirt, hoodie, jeans, and sneakers. She has her phone with her under any circumstance.
Other: her eyes can change color when she feels extreme emotions such as anger or fear (also happiness, but not the “today is a good day” happy, REALLY happy). The color of her eyes seem to follow the color of her tips; as of now, they are light purple.

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 1 March 2020 at 1:58 AM

@snowkitties
Sounds fun, it's been a long time since I roleplayed.

Name: Celeste Dream
Power: Celeste can heal people, but only using their own blood, and Celeste can't heal themselves. They also can have the ability to manipulate light into projectiles and other forms of weapon or defense.
Story: It is unknown how Celeste discovered their powers, and they don't often talk about it. They did go to a school, and it was rumored that Celeste killed a student there. But Celeste has no recollection of it, or at least, pretend to. The situation was never revealed, and it is assumed that they may have not known that they killed the student.
Personality: Softspoken, to the point where they don't speak at all. They're very quiet, and very naive and innocent. A socially awkward person who prefers to keep to themselves. They're pretty sensitive and have a hard time masking their emotions.
Appearance: Celeste is a relatively short person, about 5'3 with short golden ombre hair streaked with orange. Their eyes are a soft grey color, with specks of gold in them. They wear a black hoodie and blue jeans, paired with a pair of white sneakers. They wear a gold pendant that has a sun design on it.
Other: Their preferred weapon is a knife that fits into the pocket of their jean. They also have a backpack with spare clothes, food, bandages, and a bottle of clean water.

Female
312 posts

snowkitties • 1 March 2020 at 2:39 AM

@reality @iris1929578 @asrieldreemurr @galaxyleopard. Is that everyone? Do you guys think we should start??

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 1 March 2020 at 3:06 AM

@snowkitties Do you have a limit to how many people can join?

Female
312 posts

snowkitties • 1 March 2020 at 3:08 AM

@asrieldreemurr
No. At least I don't think so. Unless the number gets insane like 100 or something people.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 1 March 2020 at 3:12 AM

@snowkitties Well, I think you should create another topic just for the actual roleplaying, and rename this to the sign up topic. That way, people can still sign up and we get to start. I think we have enough people to start? The choice is yours though.

Female
312 posts

snowkitties • 1 March 2020 at 3:13 AM

@asrieldreemurr
I really should do that. Thanks! heads up guys! @reality, @iris1929578,and @galaxyleopard, The roleplay is here! https://eggcave.com/forums/topic/73082

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 10 March 2020 at 1:02 PM

@reality @iris1929578
Just making sure you guys are aware the rp is here! ❤️

2,892 posts

skymoare • 10 March 2020 at 3:00 PM

@snowkitties

Can I join? Is it too late?
If so, how many characters per person?

Name: Yoshino "Yoshi" Fidochi
Power: Elemental Manipulation (Fire, Air, Water, Dark; Is that too much? I can totally change)
Story: Raised under her power-hungry-uncle, Yoshi acts older than her age. Forced against her will, she was taught to weld her powers. She afraid of herself due to her past actions. Her uncle was rich, but she was raised and looked down upon as a much lower class. Her elemental powers reflect on her personality.
Personality: Hot-headed, charges into battle without much thought. Doesn't like socializing. Keeps to herself (emotionless).
Appearance: Short-blacked haired girl with different colored eyes. She has a red right eye and a blue left eye. She often wears an eye patch over her right. She also wears metal bands to contain her power. And a ruby necklace from her uncle.
Other: She is intelligent, but has trouble using this intelligence before a fight. Yoshi prefers force over wisdom.

Female
312 posts

snowkitties • 10 March 2020 at 3:07 PM

@skymoare
No! Of course it's not to late! Join! The actual roleplay is here https://eggcave.com/forums/topic/73082 Some of our characters already met so you just need to do a...you know a meeting us thing?

2,892 posts

skymoare • 10 March 2020 at 3:09 PM

@snowkitties

do you mind giving me a summary about what's happening? Thanks ❤️

Female
312 posts

snowkitties • 10 March 2020 at 3:13 PM

@skymoare
My character Celina aka Cecily, Was sleeping on the doorstep of Rylin, another character and...the rest is complicated. Maybe you could just browse through the roleplay. It isn't that long.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 10 March 2020 at 3:14 PM

@snowkitties

okay thanks 😊

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 20 March 2020 at 10:33 PM

@snowkitties is it too late?
even if i do throw you off, i assure you i am an experienced roleplayer ^^'

Name: Shinsei Kikan
Power: He can glow. Self-explanatory. Also, he has this extension of his body dubbed "Starpal" that he can control and use to attack and defend himself. He can also feel through Starpal and sense what it senses, including pain. Starpal, however, is not a sentient being and only mimics his current emotions and abilities.
Story: Starpal killed him... not really. The day when Starpal appeared, he was declared dead. Before this, all everyone thought was that he could only glow. Starpal's appearance was rather horrifying, to say the least. Now, he runs around and snatches stuff from who knows where. Nobody has had the brains to connect him to... well, him yet. The older people loved him around, for reasons he will never know.
Personality: Shinsei is a bit of a glutton, but he never notices. His flight or fight instinct has Starpal protecting him, leaving his true body able to enjoy life. Once the threat really does sink in, he switches to being absolutely serious and is a formidable threat. His favorite hobby is parkouring across rooftops... until he falls off one.
Appearance: Shinsei, despite his gluttony nature, is actually an Ectomorph and is kind of skinny. He has orangish hair and is normally seen with a large purple cat hoodie on. His eyes are golden-orange, and he has Starpal floating around him. Starpal is literally just a yellow thing in the shape of a star. Shinsei's blood is orange like his hair and glows. The glowing, off-colored blood was inherited from his mother, who had blood that glowed blue. He blushes orange instead of pink lol
Other:
- When he is stressed, he taps something in a pattern.
- He is good at writing and uses Starchild as a literal pen
- He wakes up at the cracck of dawn

Female
312 posts

snowkitties • 21 March 2020 at 4:47 AM

@fanficmelon
I guess you can join. The actual rp is here https://eggcave.com/forums/topic/73082

Female
1,493 posts

froot • 22 March 2020 at 7:08 AM

@snowkitties Ahh is it too late? I'd love to join!!

Name: Skylar, but prefers to be called Sky.
Power: Can turn into any animal, and can communicate with any animal. Her usual form is a cat.
Story: Parents were killed. She doesn't remember anything, except for living in the shadows from a young age. Because she's a shifter, she can stay in the form of an animal, and so she's been searching through trash and living on scraps everyday. (basically homeless) Every night, she returns to a certain house, where there's a cosy attic. The window is always open.
Personality: Secretive, distrustful of strangers, shy, anti-social. But once you get to know her (which takes quite a while), she's very warm and generous. Also very determined. She's a lot more animal than human.
Appearance: She usually stays in the form of a small long-haired tabby cat with piercing blue-green eyes, but when she's a human, she wears a black hoodie and black leggings. She has dark brown hair with streaks of yellow and hazel eyes that turn orange when shifting. Her skin is a pale ivory. As a dog, she is a border collie.
Other: She has a small birthmark in the shape of a star above her right ankle.

Female
312 posts

snowkitties • 22 March 2020 at 7:11 AM

@shadowfaxe
Sure! https://eggcave.com/forums/topic/73082 (Actual rp)

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 22 March 2020 at 7:26 AM

Yaas new membersssssss

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 12 April 2020 at 10:06 AM

@snowkitties, can I join?
Name: Obsidian
Power: Shadow blasts (the ability to fire powerful blasts of shadows), Atmokinesis (the ability to control and manipulate the weather) and Cyrokinesis (the ability to control ice, snow and other forms of frozen water)
Story: Obsidian was a regular wolf until mysteriously obtains powers which he cannot remember how he gained it nor explain how he received them. Fearing that he might lose control of her powers, he left her pack and becomes a lone wolf. He powers started to alter and change his appearance, making him seem..... monstrous.
Personality: Obsidian is very cunning and sly on the outside. But when he trusts you, he is a playful and protective, loyal guardian.
Appearance: https://pin.it/4NKBzLM
Other: Obsidian sometimes transforms into a human.

Female
312 posts

snowkitties • 12 April 2020 at 12:14 PM

@thelaizywolf2019
Sure!

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 13 April 2020 at 5:41 AM

Thought I’d give it a little bump to find new members 😸

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 13 April 2020 at 5:57 AM

I made a new character!
Name: Ambroise Fleur de Foix
Power: Hydrokinesis (ability to control water).
Story: Ambroise grew up in a rich family. His parents always spoil him too much and he because his parents work too much, he doesn't form a bond with them. Ambroise's parents sent him away to his uncle, who apparently resided in the town our characters are currently in.
Personality: Ambroise thinks that he is always right and doesn't like it when someone tells him that he is wrong. He appears as a rude individual, but in the inside he is an insecure kind individual who likes reading poetry.
Appearance:
Human Form: https://pin.it/3DrWCgt
Other: He enjoys classical music.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 13 April 2020 at 10:21 AM

@snowkitties
Am i allowed a 2nd character? Also can they have two powers?