The last Apocalypse

in Roleplaying

Is this interesting?

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 15 April 2020 at 12:25 AM

@shadowfaxe

Obsidian
I stopped when we reached my den—a huge cave surrounded by thick and dense pine trees.

Female
1,488 posts

froot • 15 April 2020 at 1:43 AM

Sky:
We arrived at Obsidian's den - it looks cosy.
"Could I possibly stay in your den for the night? I usually go back, but today's been a long day and I can't bother making my way back," I ask tentatively with a yawn.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 15 April 2020 at 1:57 AM

@shadowfaxe

Obsidian
I nodded my head in agreement. "You rest. I'll be gone for a while, since I'm the lookout."

Female
1,488 posts

froot • 15 April 2020 at 2:50 AM

Sky:
"Thank you," I sigh, and trot inside, finding a cosy, mossy spot. I curl up and drift into a deep sleep.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 15 April 2020 at 10:32 AM

Ember looked around and pulled Lucifer into her arms as she noticed an unknown guy walking up to her.
“Who are you?”

Jay looked down at her,
“Hey, I’m Jay, just walking by. That’s a cute cat you got there!”
He squatted down and ran his fingers through Lucifers fur.
“So, who are you? Why are you just sat here by the road?”

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 15 April 2020 at 10:42 AM

Ambroise
I froze in my steps as I see an enormous wolf standing right in front of me. Why did I decided to go here?! In this creepy dark forest?!

Obsidian
I chuckled softly as I see the scared look on the human's face. "Don't worry, I won't eat you.."

Ambroise
The wolf barked at me. "Hey-- Hey! I don't speak wolf!" I yelled not to loud. "You're not going to eat me, yeah?" I sighed in relief as it nods it's head.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 15 April 2020 at 10:47 AM

Ember felt like she could trust him so explained. Right now, a friend would be useful.
“So, my names Ember, and I ran away from home, because... because.... it doesnt matter. But this if Lucifer, and, he's not really a cat. Youll understand soon.”

Jay nodded,
“Oh cool, well, if you’re not going anywhere, and as long as your cat thing wont eat me, do you wanna come around to where I live? Its not anything like these houses, its in the forest but i think youll like it.”

Ember smiled and nodded her head,
“Of course! I’d love to, and its getting dark so I need a place to stay.”