The last Apocalypse

in Roleplaying

Is this interesting?

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 13 April 2020 at 4:25 AM

Obsidian
I stare at them before going back to the forest.

Female
312 posts

snowkitties • 13 April 2020 at 5:11 AM

Cecily panicked too and jumped of Dawn. "I think the best idea is to run!" She screamed while breaking into a run.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 13 April 2020 at 5:13 AM

Obsidian
Before I could enter (the forest) though, a part of me wants to stay. Trusting my gut instinct, I head back towards the house.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 13 April 2020 at 5:15 AM

Dawn looked around and saw the wolf coming back. She transformed into a lion and growled,
“Who are you? What do you want?”

Female
312 posts

snowkitties • 13 April 2020 at 5:15 AM

Cecily shivers at the sight of the wolf. "Are you sure it won't eat us?" She stared at Rylin.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 13 April 2020 at 5:20 AM

Obsidian
I growled visciously, with that a thunderstorm begins to happen. Ice shards that I summoned began erupting from the ground. They formed a circle around the horse that transformed into a lion and the human right next to it.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 13 April 2020 at 5:22 AM

Dawn took a step back and transformed into a large eagle, picked up Cecily and flew to a nearby tree. She set Cecily down, so she was out of harms way.

Female
312 posts

snowkitties • 13 April 2020 at 5:25 AM

Cecily tried as hard as possible to levitate the ice shards. Why is this so hard? it usually works? She stopped thinking and let her mind rest. "Who are you?" She looked at Obsidian.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 13 April 2020 at 5:26 AM

Obsidian
I looked at them and gritted my teeth. I slowly dissolved the ice shards with a loud bark. I bark at them, signalling them that I was just a wolf that cannot speak in the human language.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 13 April 2020 at 5:28 AM

Dawn had an idea so leaped down to Obsidian and transformed into a wolf. She turned to him,
“Okay, I’m wolf now, so we can talk. So, who are you?”

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 13 April 2020 at 5:30 AM

Obsidian
I knitted my eyebrows. "My name is Obsidian. Just Obsidian and I do not intend to harm you unless if necessary." I replied. The storm quickly subsides.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 13 April 2020 at 5:33 AM

Dawn nodded and turned to the others to explain what he said,
“Okay guys. This is Obsidian. he doesn’t mean harm.”
Dawn dipped her head and licked one of her paws clean.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 13 April 2020 at 5:34 AM

Obsidian
I dip my head in respect.

Female
312 posts

snowkitties • 13 April 2020 at 5:35 AM

Cecily glanced at Dawn. "Can he change forms like you?" Cecily looked puzzled. "Or not?"

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 13 April 2020 at 5:38 AM

Obsidian
"I can sometimes transform into a human. Sometimes." I told Dawn.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 13 April 2020 at 5:40 AM

Dawn nodded and turned to the others,
“He can sometimes turn into human. But not all the time.”

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 13 April 2020 at 5:43 AM

Obsidian
I yawn, accidentally showing them by sharp canines (or teeth). With a flick of my tail, I summoned a soft breeze.

Female
1,505 posts

froot • 13 April 2020 at 6:22 AM

Sky:
I hear humans murmuring outside. Curious, I get up and clamber out the open window, leap into the tree, and climb up onto a sturdy branch, where I can see everything.
The wolf is there, so is the girl, and there's another wolf as well. She smells familiar. But I don't think I've seen another wolf before...
I hear a rustling of leaves to my right, and see a human girl sitting on a branch about three trees away.
WHAT is going on??

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 13 April 2020 at 6:26 AM

Obsidian
"May I come inside your residence?" I asked politely.

Ambroise
I mumbled angrily as I left my uncle's house. This place is nothing like my home!

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 13 April 2020 at 6:31 AM

Dawn looked for Rylin.
“Err Rylin?”
She called loudly,
“Can Obsidian come in to the house?”

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 13 April 2020 at 6:41 AM

@asrieldreemurr
Obsidian
I gaze at Rylin.

Ambroise
I heard some commotion somewhere in town and I decided to follow it.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 14 April 2020 at 5:24 AM

Ember walked around looking for safety with her small white tiger cub, that she saved from a zoo when she was younger, bounding at her heels. She pulled up her hood to cover her face and tucked in the feathers of her wings into her jumper, out of sight. She pulled out a small bottle and tipped it over the cub. She muttered a few words and the Cubs fur turned ginger and he turned into a cat.
“There, Lucifer, you look like a kitten, act like one, we can’t bring attention to ourselves.”

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 14 April 2020 at 5:50 AM

Rylin-
"Sure, just don't break anything." I stare back at Obsidian.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 14 April 2020 at 6:06 AM

Dawn grinned,
“Come on Obsidian, we can go in!”
She bounded to the door still in wolf form.

Ember picked up Lucifer and held him close in her arms, she ached from walking for an hour and looked for a place to stop. She settled down on the side of the road and gave Lucifer a treat from her backpack.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 14 April 2020 at 6:10 AM

Rylin-
Looking across the road, I see a girl with a cat that was so obviously a tiger cub. I sigh. Great, another character. Just how many people do I have to invite into my house?

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 14 April 2020 at 6:16 AM

( He’s a tiger btw, the cub )

Ember set the cub down and trailed over to a tree, she knew she was being watched so didnt dare take off her hoodie. Instead she climbed up and Lucifer jumped up after her. She sat in a branch where she would be safe from anything. She lead down to think of home and scowled.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 14 April 2020 at 6:19 AM

(Oop, sorry for that mistake)

Rylin-
Too tired to want to deal with more people, I turn around and step back into my house.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 14 April 2020 at 6:36 AM

Obsidian
I entered inside the house and checked the environment.

Ambroise
The commotion suddenly disappears, I reluctantly head back to my uncle's house.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 14 April 2020 at 6:45 AM

Dawn looked up at Rylin,
“Won’t your parents kill you if you invite this many people into your house?”
She turned into a rabbit so she was just the right size to curl up on a cushion.

Ember looked down at the house, that a lot of people entered. She turned her head to a butterfly mouse on the floor.
“Hey, you! Lil mouse! Could you go see what’s going on in that house over there? Ill give you something if you do.”
It agreed and scrambled through the door.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 14 April 2020 at 6:52 AM

Rylin-
"My parents don't care what I do, as long as I don't kill, get killed or burn down the house." I say flatly. "To be honest, my mother would be more worried about the house if it did burn down."