The last Apocalypse

in Roleplaying

Is this interesting?

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 8 March 2020 at 6:35 AM

Dawn smiled,
“I guess, I just don't know what to do anymore, I have no where to go, the rest of my family is either not here anymore or thousands of miles across the earth. And Ive never been left alone like this before. ”

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 8 March 2020 at 6:40 AM

Rylin-
"Well, you could always be taken in by my parents." I stare at the other sandwich. "Are you going to eat that?"

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 8 March 2020 at 6:42 AM

Dawn nodded, and began eating the sandwich.
“Thank you! And will they accept me? This is so amazing!”
She said in between mouthfuls.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 8 March 2020 at 6:53 AM

Rylin-
Man, she was really that desperate for hope? "Eh, they've been wanting someone that wasn't as weird as I am as their child." I finish one half of my sandwich and take out my phone. "Weird as in behavior." I start a call with my father. "Hi. I'm fine." I tear off some of my sandwich's crust. "Anyway, I found someone. I think we're friends? Her parents left her, and can you take her in?"

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 8 March 2020 at 6:57 AM

Dawn’s heart started pounding, her purple eyes widened as she waited, was she going to be accepted? Or not? She crossed her fingers behind her back and chewed her lip hard.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 8 March 2020 at 7:10 AM

Rylin-
"Yeah, she's a girl." I eat the crust. "Her name's Dawn."
"I'll give the principal a call to talk about her going to your school. I'll send the paperwork tomorrow."
"Okay." I close the call. As I thought, they don't really care. I turn to Dawn. "Welcome to the family."

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 8 March 2020 at 7:13 AM

Dawn squealed and threw her arms around Rylin, her eyes stung with tears.
“Thank you so much! I could never repay you.”
She whispered. Maybe she would be appreciated.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 8 March 2020 at 7:20 AM

Rylin-
"Okay, okay." I let her finish hugging me. "A couple of facts. One, my parents are overseas at the moment, so they won't be back for about a month, so it's just gonna be you and me for the time being. Two, you won't be going to my school for tomorrow, they still need to send the uniform. Three, my family's actually pretty rich, so don't worry about anything money-wise. Four, my school's all-girls." Dawn's really happy about this, huh.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 8 March 2020 at 7:22 AM

Dawn smiled, this is amazing! Her whole life just flipped, in less than 2 hours!
“So it’s just us, hmm, what should we do?”
She pulled the last item she had in her bag, a little locket, and clipped it around her neck.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 8 March 2020 at 7:25 AM

Rylin-
"We could go around the house, I need to show you your room." I stand, finishing my sandwich.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 8 March 2020 at 7:29 AM

Dawn nodded,
“Okay, probably a good idea!”
She gazed in awe around the room as she actually realised the size and beauty of the house, the felt out of place, with mud smeared over her face and hands, Rylin probably just felt bad she was technically homeless and will likely throw her out when she’d regained strength and happiness to look after herself.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 8 March 2020 at 7:34 AM

Rylin-
I look at her dirty clothes. "You should probably have a bath or a shower first. I'll show you your bathroom." I lead Dawn to her room, which has it's own bathroom. "I'll put the dirty clothes in the washing machine and give you new ones. What size are you?"

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 8 March 2020 at 7:37 AM

Dawn tilted her head slightly, she wasn’t sure, her parents had never told her about sizes and she’d never been to any kind of school to understand.
“I don’t know, I’ve worn these clothes since I was 11, and they’re quite small now.”

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 8 March 2020 at 7:45 AM

Rylin-
Wow, her parents must be the worst. "Well, you look about...size L. Anyway, go clean yourself. There's new soap and towels in that bathroom, so don't worry about anything." I push Dawn into the bathroom. "Oh and put your clothes outside the door. I'll do the same thing with the new clothes."

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 8 March 2020 at 8:03 AM

Dawn smiled gratefully at Rylin, he really did care.
“I will! Thanks!”
She shut the door and got undressed, wrapping a towel around her and when she heard Rylin leave, she laid them outside the door and stepped in the shower, and cleaned herself as quickly as she could.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 8 March 2020 at 8:15 AM

Rylin-
I knew taking her in would make life much of interesting. I open my clothes drawer, looking for clothes large enough for her. I finally find a shirt the correct size. When did my mother put this in? The shirt was white with a silhouette of a cat on it. I didn't even like cats. I take out a pair of black pants. I walk over to the bathroom she was in and laid down the clothes. Her dirty clothes were already outside the door. I take them and knock on the door. "The new clothes are here. Take as long as you need." I walk to our laundry room and throw the clothes in. I put other dirty clothes in and start the machine. I finally go to my room and change into more comfortable clothes.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 8 March 2020 at 9:16 AM

Dawn stepped out of the shower reluctantly and dried herself off with the towel, she slightly opened the door and stuck a hand out to grasp the clothes and put them on. She stepped out of the door, still drying her hair.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 8 March 2020 at 9:45 AM

Rylin-
I start making dinner, pasta with white sauce and some vegetables on the side. I let the white sauce simmer. After 10 minutes, I turn off the stove to let the sauce cool slightly. The pasta was ready to go. I made sure to make more than usual. I walk up to Dawn's room to check on her. "Hey, did the clothes fit you well?"

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 8 March 2020 at 9:47 AM

Dawn smiled,
“they’re perfect! I love them!”
She tied her hair back up with the ribbon in her pocket.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 8 March 2020 at 9:53 AM

Rylin-
"Do you like cats or something?" I watch Dawn. "Anyway, I'm making dinner now. I know I'd just made you a sandwich, but it's getting pretty dark, and I need to go to school tomorrow. You don't have to eat too much. It's pasta with white sauce."

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 8 March 2020 at 10:23 AM

Dawn smiled
“I love pasta! Well, it’s like one of the only things I ate when I was younger, and yes, I love cats!”
She walked down the stairs, with uncontrollable energy

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 8 March 2020 at 11:18 AM

Rylin-
Dawn seemed way too excited. "I still need to cook them together and well as finish steaming the vegetables." I follow her. I go back to cooking.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 8 March 2020 at 11:28 AM

Dawn followed him and looked over, taking everything in as he cooked.
“How do you do that? That’s cool! I don't know how to cook.”

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 8 March 2020 at 11:40 AM

Rylin-
"Parents aren't usually home. I had to learn to make food sooner or later." I strain the vegetables. I stir the pasta and the sauce together. "I can teach you if you want."

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 8 March 2020 at 11:45 AM

Dawn smiled,
“I’d love to learn, isn’t it dangerous though?”
She sat down and nibbled at her nails.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 8 March 2020 at 11:50 AM

Rylin-
"It's fine as long as you don't burn yourself." I finish the pasta and place it in two bowls. I add some pepper to both bowls to season them. I add the vegetables. "Take a bowl, I'm going to grab some forks."

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 8 March 2020 at 11:58 AM

Dawn nodded, and took a bowl, it smelt so good, much different to the plain pasta and raw carrot she ate so often through childhood. She licked her lip as she waited

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 8 March 2020 at 12:03 PM

Rylin-
I hand her a fork as I grab a bowl. I sit down. I almost snort at Dawn's expression. She looks like she's looking at a feast.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 8 March 2020 at 12:06 PM

Dawn took the fork and took a mouthful, this was amazing! She ate it all until she had three small pieces left and turned into a mouse to make the last pieces last longer.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 8 March 2020 at 12:10 PM

Rylin-
I start eating and I look up at Dawn. I almost jump at how fast she was eating. Was my cooking that good to her? "Uh, I don't think you should eat so fast...." Dawn shifts into a mouse to nibble at the last pieces of food. "Huh."