The last Apocalypse

in Roleplaying

Is this interesting?

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 14 April 2020 at 7:00 AM

Dawn laughed and shook her head,
“Yeah, I know that feeling”

Ember waited for the mouse to return and when it did, she knew who was in the house and what the house looked like. She shook her head and fed the mouse a piece of cheese. She looked down to Lucifer and smiled,
“Shall we spook them a little?”

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 14 April 2020 at 7:07 AM

Rylin-
"You know, I saw a girl and a cat outside the house. They'll probably going to do something." I sit down on a chair and put my head onto my arms. "I'm tired. I'm going to take a nap. If there's any problems, wake me up."

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 14 April 2020 at 7:17 AM

Dawn nodded,
“Course, but a girl and a cat? I can turn into anything, they won’t stand a chance!”
She thumped the pillow into place with her hind legs and sat down on it.

Ember pulled out another glass bottle from her bag and tipped it over Lucifer, he began disappearing from paws up until he was invisible.
“Go have fun Lu!”
Lucifer bounded to the door and crept around it. He began exploring the house.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 14 April 2020 at 7:22 AM

Rylin-
"I mean, the cat sort of looked like a tiger cub..." I mumbled. "And from my experience with the kind of people that I meet now, the probably have magic or something magical."

Female
1,505 posts

froot • 14 April 2020 at 8:02 AM

Sky:
I flicked my tail as I watched the wolves and the humans enter the house. Then I catch a new scent, and turn my head to see a girl and what seems to be a tiger cub. I'm tired of being around so many people, so many different creatures. I like being alone. Maybe in the presence of a person or two, but this? This is too much. I'm just going to sleep in this tree tonight - I don't want to go back in.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 14 April 2020 at 8:05 AM

Ember looked down to see another animal, but didnt move. As long as it didnt Come too close she wouldn’t harm it. It was clear it wasn’t a permanent animal, but she called Lucifer back anyway.

Female
1,505 posts

froot • 14 April 2020 at 8:35 AM

Sky:
I hear something up above and see the girl staring down at me. What is it? Never seen a cat in a tree before? Puh, these humans. I leap into the next tree but the girl keeps staring at me. Creeped out, I jump onto the roof and climb back into the house, back to my cosy spot, and start grooming myself. I'll go back to the tree once the girl is gone.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 14 April 2020 at 8:41 AM

Ember shook her head and pulled a small broken comb out of her bag, she bagan brushing Lucifers fur and as she did, small sparkles fell into her spare, open hand. She slid them into a pot and continued as Lucifer purred.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 14 April 2020 at 10:02 AM

Obsidian
I tensed up as I caught a scent. "Something's not right..." I muttered as I exit the house. I snarled as I see a girl and a tiger cub. There was something off about them. "Intruders! Intruders!" I alerted the others.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 14 April 2020 at 10:13 AM

Embers breath caught in her chest and she looked for the source of the voice. She spotted the wolf and laughed,
“Intruders? I’m sorry but do you own this place? I don't think so!”

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 14 April 2020 at 10:17 AM

Obsidian
How can she understand me?! "What do you mean by that? Your scent doesn't belong here!" I said.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 14 April 2020 at 10:20 AM

Ember shook her head,
“I’m human, I can go where I like thank you.”
She had to hold onto Lucifer to stop him leaping at Obsidian

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 14 April 2020 at 10:26 AM

Obsidian
"No ordinary human can understand what a wolf says." I glanced at the tiger cub. "Nevertheless I do not care what you are and what that kitten is." I glared at the girl. "Very well. If you wish to go anywhere as you please, then accomplish that." With a smile, I entered the house again. I decided to sit in the couch since I realised that I was tired.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 14 April 2020 at 10:32 AM

Ember scowled, and whispered to yourself,
“He’s not a kitten.”
Lucifer growled and Ember pulled a treat out of the bag and gave it to him.
“Just wait Lucifer, your time will come don’t worry.”
She looked in disgust at the house and settled by a tree to nap.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 14 April 2020 at 10:37 AM

Obsidian
I glanced at Dawn and dipped my head in respect.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 14 April 2020 at 10:40 AM

Dawn nodded and curled up on the pillow, she was sure the girl outside wouldn’t harm them, so she could sleep peacefully now.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 14 April 2020 at 10:42 AM

Obsidian
I sprinted towards the stairs. Perhaps could I become what the humans call a "watch dog". A few hours later, I decided to return back to the forest. Before leaving, I bid the gifted humans farewell and left. When I reached the forest—my home, I sighed and decided to go to my den.

Female
1,505 posts

froot • 14 April 2020 at 11:21 AM

Sky:
[yeep], the girl is gonna sleep next to my tree. MY TREE. I feel a growl rising in my throat, and climb out the window, onto the roof and leap onto MY tree. I leap down and confront the girl, hissing, teeth bared, trying to make myself look as big as possible to make her go away. Who does she think she is?!
I don't like confrontations and I usually avoid them, but I'm extremely territorial. What's mine is MINE.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 14 April 2020 at 11:26 AM

Ember jumped up alarmed, Lucifer growled at Sky.
“What do you want?”
Ember asked, pulling a glass bottle from her backpack.

Female
1,505 posts

froot • 14 April 2020 at 11:32 AM

Sky:
Oh it's that tiger cub again. If it weren't for the human on MY tree, I would've welcomed it. "State your business," I growl at the cub. A part of me is actually kinda happy that there's finally someone else who can understand me. I've been feeling so lonely. But if a fight is what'll make the filthy human back away from my tree, that's what I'll do.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 14 April 2020 at 11:39 AM

Ember sighed,
“Tiger cubs that were stolen from zoos cant talk. Unless you give them a little magic that is.”
She put some of the liquid from the bottle on her finger and Lucifer lapped it up. He coughed a couple of times before turning to Sky.
“My names Lucifer, and this is my companion Ember. We don’t mean harm, at least I don’t, unless you do.”

Female
1,505 posts

froot • 14 April 2020 at 11:58 AM

Sky:
Who ARE these people? I stalk up to the cub and give him a sniff. Hmm, okay. "Fine, you can stay down here. As long as you promise not to climb my tree. This particular tree. It's MINE. And as for your..." I pause, glancing at the human girl, who's staring at me intensely. "...'companion', tell her that it's creepy that she knows what I'm saying, and tell her to back the hell off. I don't want her or her weird dark magic getting anywhere close to me."
I shudder in disgust, and walk off into the woods for my nightly stroll.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 14 April 2020 at 12:03 PM

Ember couldn’t stop herself laughing,
“Ahh he doesn't know anything about me! Anyway, my magic isn’t dark is it? Its just.... magic!“
She settled back down by the tree and placed a hand on the trunk.
“His tree is dying anyway, its going to die of thirst if it doesnt rain.”

Female
1,505 posts

froot • 14 April 2020 at 12:11 PM

(oh and also, there were a couple of storms just a while ago 😋 and Sky is a she)

Sky:
Weirdos. I inhale and exhale, breathing in the frosty forest air. I've always loved this nature-y smell - I find it so calming. I'm still busy breathing in the awesome air when I catch a familiar scent on the air. It's the wolf that appeared at the house earlier today! I follow the scent, until a come across a small clearing. There's soft clovers everywhere, that would make a great bedding. And a lot of moss as well! Jackpot! I grin to myself. I'll be sure to bring some with me back to the tree later on.

I look around. I can't shake off the feeling that I'm being watched, and the fireflies (which look like blinking yellow eyes, might I add) among the bushes just makes the dark woods all the more creepy yet beautifully fascinating.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 14 April 2020 at 8:13 PM

@shadowfaxe

Obsidian
"It's beautiful here, isn't it?" I said, sneaking behind the cat.

Female
1,505 posts

froot • 14 April 2020 at 10:41 PM

Sky:
I whirl around to see the wolf I'd been looking for.
"Yeah," I whisper breathlessly. "It's gorgeous."
I pause, and admire the beautiful sight before turning back to look at the wolf.
"What's your name? I'm Sky."
Usually I don't tell people my name, but I feel like I can trust this one, and most of the time I'm not wrong.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 14 April 2020 at 11:28 PM

@shadowfaxe

Obsidian
"My name is Obsidian." I smiled. "It is a pleasure to meet you Sky."

Female
1,505 posts

froot • 14 April 2020 at 11:52 PM

Sky:
"The pleasure is all mine," I say, padding forwards. I feel safe in Obsidian's presence, so I decide to shift. In the blink of an eye, I shift into a wolf. My wolf has striking yellow eyes, white fur and light purplish streaks and small gold flecks. Even in my wolf form though, I'm small, about three quarters of Obsidian's size.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 15 April 2020 at 12:05 AM

@shadowfaxe

Obsidian
"Follow me.." I told Sky. "I'll lead you to my den." I trotted off.

Female
1,505 posts

froot • 15 April 2020 at 12:07 AM

Sky:
I follow Obsidian, trying to remember the way as I do.