The last Apocalypse

in Roleplaying

Is this interesting?

Female
1,505 posts

froot • 23 March 2020 at 7:57 PM

Sky:
"Hey, are you going to be staying here?" I turn my head and see the human poking her head around the corner. In shock, I spring up into the air, landing with my back arched, eyes narrowed, teeth bared in a hiss. I'm trying to make myself look as big and scary as possible, but I can't help the trembling in my legs. Of course i'm staying here, I've been living here for most of my life... Uh oh, will I get kicked out? My eyes start scanning the area for an escape.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 24 March 2020 at 1:47 AM

Rylin-
"I mean, I've seen you in that tree next to my house a lot. And I'm pretty sure you don't live in my attic, so...uh," I notice her trembling. "Oh! Did I scare you?" I can't really tell if this cat is really a cat or a shapeshifter like Dawn.

Female
1,505 posts

froot • 24 March 2020 at 2:36 AM

Sky:
The human is rambling on and on, and all I'm doing is looking for an exit. I can go left - nope, the bin. To the right? Nope, the cabinet... Before she can catch me, I run in between her legs and out the kitchen, scrambling up the steps, back into the attic, where I hope she won't find me.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 24 March 2020 at 2:45 AM

Rylin-
"Ah." The cat runs away. Well, to be honest, it's fine. I'll just leave food in the attic for it.

Female
1,505 posts

froot • 24 March 2020 at 3:12 AM

Sky:
I pause in front of the attic door. Phew, she's not coming up. But part of me kind of wishes she did. I might be used to it, but do feel kinda lonely. I crawl back into the attic, curl up in my usual spot under the old shelf, on the soft piece of old curtain, and fall asleep.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 25 March 2020 at 4:55 AM

Dawn smiled
“Yeah I guess so, but I’m over it now, I can finally be myself out here, there’s no rules. Well, nearly. But it’s so amazing!”

Female
312 posts

snowkitties • 12 April 2020 at 12:23 PM

@galaxyleopard @shadowfaxe @asrieldreemurr
we kinda lost it I'm going to pick us back up.

giant dark clouds loomed over them as Cecily started to walk towards Dawn. "Hmm? That's weird," Cecily said to Dawn while looking up at the clouds. "It was sunny a minute ago." The ground shook slightly. "Do you think we should head back?" Cecily looked slightly worried and stared at Dawn for an answer.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 12 April 2020 at 1:16 PM

Dawn looked up,
“Yeah, it will probably rain soon. Let’s get going, do you want a ride?”
She transformed back into a horse and trotted on the spot.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 12 April 2020 at 9:11 PM

Screams were heard outside as an eight feet wolf was running outside.

Obsidian
I ignore the humans that were screaming at the sight of me and gracefully dodged those with guns. I have to escape!

Female
1,505 posts

froot • 12 April 2020 at 11:03 PM

Sky:
I wake up to the noisy pitter-patter of rain on the window, and stretch a little bit, heading over to look out the window. The sky looks really dark. Suddenly, there's a flash outside the window, followed by a threatening rumble of thunder. I whimper and scramble back into my hiding spot. I hate storms. I mean yeah, I'm a stray/rogue or whatever you call it, but that doesn't mean I have to like storms. They terrify me. Once, I was stuck in the middle of a storm in the woods, and it made all my fur wet. I was trying to find shelter when -BAM- lightning struck the tree I was under, and it burst into flames. I shiver at the mere thought of it. I hate storms, I hate storms. I hide, trembling, hiding my face behind my paws.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 12 April 2020 at 11:35 PM

Rylin-
Great. A storm. Just exactly what I needed. That cat ran in the attic right? I start walking up the attic stairs.

Female
1,505 posts

froot • 12 April 2020 at 11:37 PM

Sky:
I hear footsteps. I bet the girl is coming up! I shift into a small, gray mouse, just to be safe, and bury myself under the old curtain.

Female
312 posts

snowkitties • 13 April 2020 at 2:04 AM

Cecily mounted onto Dawn as it began to drizzle.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 13 April 2020 at 2:14 AM

Obsidian
I quickly and gracefully hid behind a house (Rylin's house). I hid there until the humans decided to drop the search. As I pant in relief, I hear some noises inside the house and with a flick of my tail, the storm stops.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 13 April 2020 at 2:20 AM

Rylin-
As I look around the attic for the cat, I catch a glimpse of a wolf behind my house. I sigh. Wonderful, now I probably need to deal with that thing.

Female
1,505 posts

froot • 13 April 2020 at 2:21 AM

Sky:
The girl is here! I stay hidden until she goes away. I smell something. It's a very odd smell. Kinda... musty and... wild. A smell that doesn't belong here. Despite the ongoing storm, my curiosity gets the better of me, and I clamber onto the windowsill and look down. It's a wolf. Well thank god the wolf came, I wouldn't have known how to deal with the human. But what's a WOLF doing here?

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 13 April 2020 at 2:23 AM

Rylin-
I hear soft footsteps climb onto a nearby windowsill. Turning around, I smile slightly. Another animal shapeshifter, huh?

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 13 April 2020 at 2:30 AM

Obsidian
I stare at the humans and bare my teeth to show that I will not hesitate to strike them down if necessary.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 13 April 2020 at 2:38 AM

Rylin-
I smile back at the wolf. A wolf killing me would be a very nice addition to my interesting life now.

Female
1,505 posts

froot • 13 April 2020 at 2:41 AM

Sky:
I hear floorboards creak behind me. Uh-oh, the girl saw me! I leap down and scurry back to my spot, burying myself back under the old curtain. I bet she saw that. What if she finds out I can shift? I don't want to shift into a human. I haven't shifted into my human form for years. I don't know how to read or write, or talk normally, or interact with other people. I shudder. I'm not gonna shift into a human anytime soon.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 13 April 2020 at 2:45 AM

Obsidian
So that the human can know that I am not a normal wolf, I howl. The sky begins to gray and rain eventually pours. Thunder booming while lightning flashes.

Female
1,505 posts

froot • 13 April 2020 at 2:49 AM

Sky:
I hear a deafening howl and in a matter of seconds, the sky breaks out again in a crash of lightning and thunder. I shift back into a cat and press myself to the wall, the hair on my back standing up. 2 storms in a day? That's a first. What kind of sorcery IS this?! I whimper, hoping that the storm will soon end.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 13 April 2020 at 2:55 AM

Obsidian
I stop howling and the storms begins to subside.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 13 April 2020 at 2:57 AM

Rylin-
It was obvious the wolf wasn't normal. What kind of normal wolf runs into a human town without a death wish? But her showing her abilities was something I thought I had to ask her.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 13 April 2020 at 3:09 AM

Obsidian
I slowly walk towards the human male and stop when I got to close to him. I took a quick sniff from him and dropped the intimidating/ aggressive approach when I realised he is a good human.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 13 April 2020 at 3:41 AM

Dawn lifted herself and thrusted her hooves forward.
“Let’s get back quick. God knows what everyone else have been doing back home!”
She galloped the way they came, keeping her pace though it rained heavier.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 13 April 2020 at 4:06 AM

Obsidian
My ears perk as they hear the sound of something galloping. Then I decided to follow the sound. When the sound got closer, I stop in my tracks as I see a horse and a human riding it.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 13 April 2020 at 4:08 AM

Rylin-
Dawn and Cecily was already back? I walk out of the attic.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 13 April 2020 at 4:21 AM

Dawn stopped at the sight of the wolf.
“Cecily, Wolf. What do I do?”
She began to panic and couldn’t transform into anything else as Cecily was still on her back.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 13 April 2020 at 4:23 AM

Rylin-
"The wolf wont hurt you. Probably. Honestly I don't really know." I step out of the house.