The last Apocalypse

in Roleplaying

Is this interesting?

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 11 March 2020 at 9:32 AM

Rylin-
"So, you're an orphan?" I stare at her. While she was talking with Dawn, she said something about reading thoughts.

Female
312 posts

snowkitties • 11 March 2020 at 9:34 AM

"Yeah. So?" She looked up from her ferocious feasting to stare at Rylin. "Are you?"

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 11 March 2020 at 11:53 AM

I didn't get the ping for the topic and I missed a lot 😱 what's happening here?

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 11 March 2020 at 11:58 AM

( So basically, we’re just wandering around looking for a place to stay for the night, some have ended up in Rylins house, and others just walking in the streets )

Dawn laughed and transformed to a small cat to curl up on a pillow, she licked her paws clean and tried to clear the large wound on her paw pad.

Female
312 posts

snowkitties • 11 March 2020 at 1:09 PM

Cecily greedily finished off her pasta and happily bounced over to the sink. Attempting to wash her dish, instead she was mostly just helplessly spraying soap and water everywhere.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 11 March 2020 at 1:11 PM

Dawn heard the noise and bounded into the kitchen.
“What are you doing? Do you need help?”
She rubbed her soft fur against Cecily’s leg.

Female
312 posts

snowkitties • 11 March 2020 at 1:18 PM

Cecily was making a terrible mess in the kitchen. The sink was flooded with water and dish soap. So was the floor. "Uhhh doesn't it look quite obvious I need some help?" Cecily tried to glare at Dawn to make her turn back to her usual self. Instead she struggled to keep the soap from flooding onto the floor.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 11 March 2020 at 1:22 PM

Dawn laughed and transformed into a baby elephant, opened a window with her trunk and used it to suck up the water and put it outside.

Female
312 posts

snowkitties • 11 March 2020 at 1:26 PM

Cecily collapsed into a heap on the soaking floor. As if washing a single dish was running a 3 day long marathon. "Thanks" she panted to Dawn.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 11 March 2020 at 1:29 PM

Dawn shook her head playfully and smiled, back in her usual form.
“No problem, just, maybe stay away from the Kitchen?”
She laughed and transformed back into a cat, and curled up in a corner.

Female
312 posts

snowkitties • 11 March 2020 at 1:32 PM

"Good idea" she inched a far distance from the kitchen and stared at if like it was a puddle of poison.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 11 March 2020 at 1:34 PM

Dawn purred and followed after her, stretching as she walked slowly.

Female
312 posts

snowkitties • 11 March 2020 at 1:38 PM

Cecily seated herself on the couch and tried to figure out how to use the TV. "Hey Dawn, how does this thing work?" she pressed away at the buttons on the remote. "What does this thing do?" she pouted and put it away.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 11 March 2020 at 1:41 PM

Dawn tilted her head, also slightly confused. She picked it up in her teeth and placed it on the floor, she swiped her little paws at the On button, and the TV lit up. She looked at Cecily smugly.
“I’ve never seen one of these things before but I managed to do it! You see! Knowledge!”

Female
312 posts

snowkitties • 11 March 2020 at 1:49 PM

"I'm telling you! It was pure luck!" Cecily then attempted to prove to Dawn that she wasn't the only one to figure out something on the TV. She seized the remote and tried to do something. Instead she accidentally changed the channel to a joke show. She shriveled up at all the people laughing at once,she jumped behind the couch to avoid them. "hh-oww did they get in there?" She carefully peeked out from behind the couch terrified at the people on the TV.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 11 March 2020 at 1:51 PM

Dawns mouth fell open. She sat in front of the TV and gazed, taking it all in.
The Lights! They’re so bright! So pretty!
She instantly fell mesmerised.

Female
312 posts

snowkitties • 11 March 2020 at 1:54 PM

"Ummm, Dawn, you good?" Cecily peeked a little more out of behind the couch to see if Dawn was dead from the TV yet.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 11 March 2020 at 1:56 PM

Dawn stepped closer, and pawed her screen stood on a table in front of it. She purred as the area of the screen around her paw went fuzzy.

Female
312 posts

snowkitties • 11 March 2020 at 1:58 PM

"Dawn! Watch out! You're going to get sucked in!"Cecily jumped out from her hiding place to save Dawn just in case she got sucked in.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 11 March 2020 at 2:35 PM

can someone give me an summary? I really don't know what I should do right now

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 11 March 2020 at 10:59 PM

Rylin-
I start cleaning the kitchen. After wiping the counter and sink down, I stare at Cecily and Dawn messing with the TV. "Okay, don't touch the TV or the remote until you understand what it is." I take the remote and turn off the TV.

Female
312 posts

snowkitties • 12 March 2020 at 2:43 AM

Cecily glared at Rylin and sat down on the couch. Looking for something else to "discover".

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 12 March 2020 at 2:47 AM

Rylin-
I sigh. "You should probably go take a shower." I walk up the stairs. "Follow me."

Female
312 posts

snowkitties • 12 March 2020 at 2:50 AM

Cecily curiously followed her. "What does the shower do?"

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 12 March 2020 at 6:04 AM

Rylin-
So this kid really did run away. Huh. "It cleans you." I step into Dawn's room. "You'll be sleeping in the exact same room as Dawn."

Female
312 posts

snowkitties • 12 March 2020 at 7:12 AM

"uhh I'm kinda more interested in seeing what the shower is?" Cecily tried to hold back her impatience.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 12 March 2020 at 12:04 PM

Dawn licked her fur clean of the humans scent. She jumped onto the bed and curled up on a cushion.

Female
312 posts

snowkitties • 12 March 2020 at 12:38 PM

Cecily was surprised by how soft the bed was. "This thing feels like a cloud! It's amazing!" She examined it.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 13 March 2020 at 4:40 AM

Rylin-
"Alright." I reach my hand inside of the shower and turn the shower handle. Warm water comes rushing out. "If you turn it this way," I turn it right. "The water comes out hot. If you turn it the other way," I turn it left. "The water comes out cold." I turn it back to the middle. "I suggest you keep it in the middle, for warm water."

Female
312 posts

snowkitties • 13 March 2020 at 7:47 AM

"Gosh this is actually really cool!" Cecily hurriedly rushed into the shower with her clothes on. "Hmm it's a bit hot don't you think?" She turned the handle all the way left. "EEEKKK!!!" She sprinted out of the shower spraying water everywhere.