The last Apocalypse

in Roleplaying

Is this interesting?

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 13 March 2020 at 8:32 AM

Rylin-
I watch the entire ordeal. I turn off the shower. "I sort of thought you knew this, but you're supposed to take off your clothes to clean yourself." I sigh. "Also if the water is too hot, you could've turn it slightly to the left. Turning it all the way either way is a bad idea."

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 14 March 2020 at 7:19 AM

Dawn peeked around the corner and sprinted off when her paw touched water. She buried herself under the blanket on the bed and sat there shivering. She transformed back into a human and lay flat exhausted.

Female
312 posts

snowkitties • 14 March 2020 at 7:22 AM

Cecily had given up on the idea of showering and instead tried to dry herself. "Yuck. Being wet isn't fun" she pouted and seized a nearby towel.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 14 March 2020 at 7:24 AM

Dawn heard her and yelled
“Try being a cat for the day! It’s not fun!”
She stretched out and sighed, head buried in the cushion.

Female
312 posts

snowkitties • 14 March 2020 at 7:29 AM

"Why don't you just change yourself into a dog or something? I thought you could choose right?" Cecily grumbled.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 14 March 2020 at 7:33 AM

Dawn nodded
“I can choose yes, but one, I don’t like dogs at all! And two, I feel most alive in cat form, and cats are my favourite animal.”

Female
312 posts

snowkitties • 14 March 2020 at 7:38 AM

"Then why are you complaining about being a cat?" Cecily demanded. She then added, "if you feel more alive in a cat form."

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 14 March 2020 at 7:39 AM

Dawn rolled her eyes and smirked
“Life is hard, and also, you don’t need to know everything now do you?”

Female
312 posts

snowkitties • 14 March 2020 at 7:42 AM

"Just to inform you, I do. Is that anything not to your liking?" Cecily didn't like to be proved wrong. She glared at Dawn.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 14 March 2020 at 7:43 AM

Dawn shook her head.
“Nothing I’ll say to you!”
She teased.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 14 March 2020 at 7:29 PM

Rylin-
Life was certainly more interesting with these two around. But Cecily was filthy. "It's okay if you don't want to take a shower, but you're taking a bath instead." I start filling up the bathtub. "With a bath, you're supposed to submerge yourself in the water. And then you scrub yourself to get clean. Sure you'll end up in your own dirty water, but you don't want to take a shower." I put in an immersion circulator. "This is an immersion circulator, it keeps the water temperature at one point."

Female
312 posts

snowkitties • 15 March 2020 at 6:23 AM

Cecily turned away. "I don't like water." She said while slowly backing down the stairs. "hehe" she scrambled down the stairs to hide somewhere.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 15 March 2020 at 6:28 AM

Dawn lifted herself off the bed and walked down the stairs to admire the TV again. She stumbled on the stairs, her exhaustion taking over.

Female
312 posts

snowkitties • 15 March 2020 at 6:31 AM

Meanwhile, Cecily frantically searched for a place to hide. She decided the closet was the best. She sprinted into it spraying water everywhere.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 15 March 2020 at 6:35 AM

Dawn turned her head to Cecily.
"People are weird, no wonder I want to stay as a cat."
She turned her head and looked upstairs. She yelled up to Rylin
"I'm going exploring outside! I'll be back soon!"
She opened the door and turned into a cat and sprinted out.

Female
312 posts

snowkitties • 15 March 2020 at 6:36 AM

Cecily peeked out at Dawn and sprang after her. "Me too!" She hurriedly scrambled after Dawn.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 15 March 2020 at 6:45 AM

Dawn laughed and slowed for Cecily.
"Do you know how to ride a horse?"

Female
312 posts

snowkitties • 15 March 2020 at 6:48 AM

"Ummm, yeah why?" Cecily looked at Dawn suspiciously

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 15 March 2020 at 6:54 AM

Dawn transformed into a horse and kneeled for Cecily to climb on,
"Wanna go for a ride? When I came here, there was a lot of forests and empty fields we can explore if you like!"

Female
312 posts

snowkitties • 15 March 2020 at 11:45 AM

"Actually that sounds pretty good!" Cecily exclaimed while climbing onto Dawn's back.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 20 March 2020 at 11:29 PM

(Oof, I've been having internet problems, so I couldn't really get on EggCave for long periods of time. Sorry)

Rylin-
"Alright, be careful!" I call back to Dawn. I stare at the bathtub. Cecily is going to get clean otherwise she's sleeping outside. I walk back to the kitchen to finish cleaning the dishes.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 21 March 2020 at 5:09 AM

Dawn jumped and galloped away from the house.
“Do you want to go to the forest or the fields?”
She yelled back, leaping over hedges.

Female
312 posts

snowkitties • 21 March 2020 at 5:16 AM

"Ummm...fields!" Cecily yelled while trying not to fly off Dawn's back.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 21 March 2020 at 5:17 AM

Dawn shook her mane and slightly changed direction, she leaped over a hedge and into a large field, slowing.
“Here we are!”

Female
312 posts

snowkitties • 21 March 2020 at 5:27 AM

"Wow, that's really all I can say." She stared at the massive field before her. "Where do you come from?" Cecily turned her head to now stare at Dawn."I mean, before you came here?"

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 21 March 2020 at 8:09 PM

Rylin-
I finish the dishes and wipe my hands on a towel. I should probably follow them.

Female
1,505 posts

froot • 22 March 2020 at 7:35 AM

Sky: (she's in cat form btw)
It's been a long day. I've been checking the dumpsters, and found nothing. The last time I got something to eat was when I found a half-eaten sardine outside the bank last week. I climb the usual tree, and leap onto the roof of the house. This is my home, and it has been for as long as I've lived. My parents are gone, but I learnt how to live on my own. As I climb in through the window into the attic, I catch a few weird scents in the air. Odd, these scents are new. I've never ventured far into this house before - the farthest I'd gone was when I placed one paw out the attic door a couple of weeks ago. But the curiosity is overwhelming. I can't hear anyone here, so the house must be empty. I decide it's worth a shot.

I creep out of the attic and leap down the stairs. Hmm, I smell... the usual human, another new human, a mouse, a snake.... and.... another cat?! Huh. Suddenly, I catch a whiff of leftover food. It's coming from this room... I spot a bin, and quickly scamper over and dive in. Ooh, there's bread crusts here! I dig in. What a great meal. It's gross, eating in a bin, but I'll take it. What other options do you have when you're starving?

I clamber out, planning to go back up for a rest. Then I hear shuffling. I peer around the corner and see the human, wiping hands on a piece of cloth. Uh oh... I'm not supposed to be here, what do I do?

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 22 March 2020 at 7:45 AM

Dawn shook her head
“I don’t know, I lived in a small house miles away with my family until i was left. I don’t really want to talk about it.”

Female
312 posts

snowkitties • 22 March 2020 at 3:12 PM

"Oh, that's sad." Cecily stopped staring at Dawn and continued staring at the field as she remembered how it felt to live alone.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 23 March 2020 at 5:22 AM

Rylin-
I hear scampering. Turning around, I see a cat beside the bin. I would've thought it was Dawn if not the fact I had seen the cat sometimes in the tree next to my house. Why was it in my house? Oh yeah, the attic window. "Hey." I start putting dishes on a drying rack. "Are you going to be staying here?" It probably couldn't understand me, but people like Dawn apparently exist.