Creature Suggestion - The Coffawn

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

What did youthink about the Coffawn?

Female
435 posts

salanderinlove • 18 June 2020 at 11:20 AM

Hello! I made a new deer creature, but a bit more darker than the others we already have in the game, ladies and gentlemen, meet the Coffawn!

Pic: https://www.tumblr.com/salanderinlove/728818060163776512/coffawn?source=share

Egg Description:
An egg covered with thin, hard brown fur that resembles the texture of wood. The most superstitious will not approach this egg, whose shape resembles that of a coffin. Don't try to open the egg too soon, Coffawn's paws may come out and kick you!

Creature Description:
Coffawns are very difficult to find, how they have a resemblance to deer, they are skittish and their gray and brown color can make them camouflage themselves between the graves of the cemeteries in which they live. When babies, instead of the common white spots on the torso, they have white skulls.
The turquoise flames light on their chandelier horns when they are happy or angry. But do not be afraid of the Coffawns, despite their strange appearance, they are gentle creatures and can even help those who are lost in the mist, guiding them with the flames they have.

Habitat: Cemetery

Length: 2.1m (in the adult stage)

Weight: 300kg (in the adult stage)

Extra info: The name Coffawn comes from the combination of coffin and fawn.

Pings:
@lexicon
@surgeon
@prairie
@aloe

Sorry if I wrote something wrong, english is not my original language!

#creaturesuggestion
#coffawn

Female
114 posts

blizzards • 18 June 2020 at 11:29 AM

@lord_of_the_rings
AMAZING! ❤️ I'm in love with it. I REALLY Hope this will be made

Female
435 posts

salanderinlove • 18 June 2020 at 12:58 PM

@blizzards THANKSSSS!!! ❤️ Hope more people like it! I really miss more deer creatures xD

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 18 June 2020 at 1:11 PM

@lord_of_the_rings
Goodness I love this creature! I adore how the antlers look in the last stage. 😃
I also really like the colors you picked, and the little skulls as the fawn spots. ❤️

I hope that we get these in October!!

Female
1,727 posts

lexicon • 18 June 2020 at 2:32 PM

@lord_of_the_rings

Ahh I love love love Halloween creatures, I think this would be perfect! Really awesome job on the drawing and idea behind it❤️

Thank you for the ping!!

Female
114 posts

blizzards • 18 June 2020 at 2:37 PM

a couple of pings for this amazing creatures ❤️
@zantago
@galaxyleopard
@arcana
@stevepat2002

Female
435 posts

salanderinlove • 18 June 2020 at 3:15 PM

@prairie Thanks!!! I used my favorite color palette, I simply LOVE combine brown, cyan, turquoise and other green and blue shades!
If the coffawn were chosen to be a halloween creature I would be very happy!

@lexicon Thank you for look my suggestion! I'm happy that you liked! I love halloween creatures too!

@blizzards Awwww, that's sweet! Thank you ❤️ 😸

142 posts

aloe • 18 June 2020 at 7:48 PM

@lord_of_the_rings

Oh my gosh it's adorable! The shade of green you chose is so spooky and GORGEOUS and it works so well with the limited color palette. I love how elegant the last stage is and how the antlers give off such gothic guardian of a cemetery vibes. ❤️
I seriously hope this gets made! Like not just for Halloween, beautiful spooky creatures like this should be appreciated at all times. ^^

Female
435 posts

salanderinlove • 18 June 2020 at 10:57 PM

@aloe Omgggg! Thanks! This gothic vibe it's exactly what I want to transmit! I didn't put it as a suggestion for Halloween just for that! Halloween is every day! xD

101 posts

subie • 18 June 2020 at 11:44 PM

@lord_of_the_rings i love the colours you chose, and the gothic design. also love how the last stage needs 666 clicks haha! would love to see this get made, it’s so unique! 😊

Female
435 posts

salanderinlove • 19 June 2020 at 10:29 AM

@Subie Thank you!! ❤️ That click idea was one of my favorite parts, I think it's coll if the clicks "interact" with the creature, when things have a meaning they look more special!

Deleted • 21 June 2020 at 2:08 AM

@lord_of_the_rings oh wow, I love it I want one

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 21 June 2020 at 4:32 AM

@lord_of_the_rings
I love that the final stage is achieved at 666 clicks lmao, great touch
The contrast in the teal-ish green and the brown is really nice, I think it looks great! I also like that you made them helpful, since a lot of halloween/october creatures are usually a little malevolent. i'd love to have one in my cove ❤️

Female
435 posts

salanderinlove • 22 June 2020 at 4:54 PM

@lasornic Thanks! I hope we can get one!

@marner Ohhh thank you! The deer is a symbolism of kindness so I wanted to do a gentle creature x3

Female
2,691 posts

jlya • 30 June 2020 at 2:22 PM

@lord_of_the_rings
I love this! ❤️ The chill of Halloween mixed with the beauty of the design is really lovely. I also really like the green for the color scheme. Good luck! ^^

Female
435 posts

salanderinlove • 3 July 2020 at 10:15 AM

@Jilya Awww thanks!!I think "halloween creatures" don't need be always scary, they can be beautifil and mysterious!

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 5 July 2020 at 8:20 PM

@lord_of_the_rings

I love this! Brilliant c: If it were a monthly, I'd spend all day at the Cave, lol

Female
812 posts

totallynotjoey • 6 July 2020 at 12:19 AM

@lord_of_the_rings I love this concept! I sincerely hope it gets made 😃

Female
435 posts

salanderinlove • 6 July 2020 at 7:57 AM

@lokisonoflaufey Thank you so much! Hope you find in the first try if the Coffawn is made!

@totallynotjoey Thanks dear! I hope too, a long time a go I tried suggest a Halloween deer, the Deervil lol but never was made :')

Female
149 posts

poserpanda • 30 August 2020 at 2:43 PM

I'm also for this creature being made. I like the color choices, and the idea of a less than spooky Halloween creature is exciting.

Non-binary
1,069 posts

distorted • 2 September 2020 at 7:13 PM

@lord_of_the_rings OOhh! cool Halloween pet!

Female
435 posts

salanderinlove • 17 February 2021 at 9:16 AM

@poserpanda Thank you! Sadly the Coffawn isn't selected yet, but I still have hope xD

@distorted Thanks!! ❤️

Deleted • 17 February 2021 at 12:16 PM

@lord_of_the_rings

I love this concept! This should be real creature! CSP monthly maybe

Female
266 posts

miraeggs • 17 February 2021 at 5:42 PM

@lord_of_the_rings One of the best creature suggestions I've ever seen so far, and mind you - I've been playing for 7+ years. I'd be MORE than happy to pay 500CC for this beauty!! I reallyyyyy hope they make it real ! ❤️ So in love ❤️

Female
914 posts

shirothekittehlover • 17 February 2021 at 11:18 PM

@lord_of_the_rings Ooooh! Interesting! 😃D i also like that the click amount required to evolve it into its final stage is the forbidden number :]

Female
435 posts

salanderinlove • 18 February 2021 at 8:36 AM

@miraeggs Thank you!! That's a HUGE compliment to me! ❤️ I hope they choose my creature too!

@shirothekittehlover Thank you! I think that was a funny detail connect the number of views with the creature xD

89 posts

dougprishpreed • 2 April 2022 at 1:02 AM

@lord_of_the_rings can you put it on imgur or something? I don't have an instagram account and I can't see the pic without one.

Deleted • 24 April 2022 at 7:57 PM

@lord_of_the_rings i love it

Female
387 posts

cryogenics • 25 April 2022 at 8:30 AM

@lord_of_the_rings - could you please post the image someone other than instagram? i'm not a social media person - and not about to create an account just to view the design.

141 posts

stormwarden • 25 April 2022 at 8:50 AM

i was able to view the image on desktop without being logged into an instagram account! the egg stage is suuper cool and eerie! really awesome design 😊