» [ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʀᴇ-ʀᴇʟᴇᴀsᴇs] [ᴄᴄ sᴛʀɪᴋᴇ] ʟᴇᴛ ᴏᴜʀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇs ʙᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ!

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
408 posts

izziedragon • 26 September 2020 at 12:31 PM

@etheriality
Oops you're mixing up your Izzies lol but I'm so happy I could help. And it's not fair to hoard an old valuable creature that I don't particularly care for. I think a lot of people hoard them strictly because they know the value, rather than it bringing them joy.

346 posts

cho • 26 September 2020 at 1:01 PM

@sinthr well said & i stan (will try my best not to buy cc but flipping freezes) #ccstrike #eggcaversunited

Non-binary
1,318 posts

raccoon • 26 September 2020 at 5:35 PM

I support re-releases, but they really really have to be done carefully. The tine re-release was a step in the right direction BUT... I think it should have been limited to one tine per person. Its a tricky balance because on one hand, re-releasing everything will cripple the EC economy (which is already pretty wonky)... on the other hand... macbots being $800 is just ridiculous.

I have been frustrated over difficulty getting some of the older creatures I want but I wouldn't say I've ever been stressed/outraged/distrustful because of it. It's a game. If you're getting upset over Eggcave trading I highly suggest you take a break from the site. It's a hobby, it's for fun. None of the stuff on this game matters outside of personal fulfillment and enjoyment.

I have always been in support of raffles of older rare creatures, similar to the CSP lottery, but with the entry being free and only one 'ticket' per person. One prize, one entry, space them out so that the market isn't flooded.

If they offered a Nym one month, someone won the nym, and then the next month they throw out... say... a Rie. One rare creature each month wouldn't cripple the economy, because it'll either end up in the hands of someone who really really wanted it OR it will quickly be traded around to a permanent home.

Ever so slowly trickle them into the economy at a rate where they're obtainable, but not easily obtainable.

I'm against the CC strike, personally, because the game isn't pay to win. You can get absolutely everything on the site without spending a penny. It just takes a while. The site isn't owned by some big corp either, it's pretty small overall. I'll continue to support it by buying CC on occasion. Anyone else is free to boycott whatever they want though, it's your money.

TL;DR:
I support re-releases if done correctly. I'm against the CC strike. Do what you want though.

Male
1,987 posts

Ian • 26 September 2020 at 7:36 PM

Hi everyone! I know that this is and has been the hottest topic on Egg Cave and that this might come across as an inadequately short response given its complex nature but... I just wanted to mention that we have have been watching this topic and expect to be making some type of change--at least testing something out if only for a short trial--in the coming months.

We hope to come up with some type of fix that exists alongside of site-wide engagement and polling to reach a community-led solution for this longstanding problem.

Stay tuned.

Female
408 posts

izziedragon • 26 September 2020 at 8:55 PM

@Ian
I can't speak for everyone, but I know that I for sure greatly appreciate your acknowledgement! Thank you so much.

Female
559 posts

pwuffy • 26 September 2020 at 9:06 PM

@Ian thank you ian, really appreciate the response! 😊

1,267 posts

xxshadowclawxx • 27 September 2020 at 12:48 AM

@ian thank you for the response it is well appreciated and hopefully a solution can be found to help the whole community 😸

Female
1,862 posts

magenta • 27 September 2020 at 3:04 AM

@Ian thanks for responding 😊 it's nice to hear that we're being listened to!

Deleted • 27 September 2020 at 8:15 AM

ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴀs ᴀ sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ, sᴏᴍᴇʜᴏᴡ, ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜɪs ᴛᴏᴘɪ ʜᴀs ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀɴ "ʜᴏᴛ ᴏɴᴇ" ...ɪ ɢᴜᴇss ɪ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛ, ᴏʀ ғᴏʀ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇᴅ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ sᴏ ᴍᴀɴʏ ʏᴇᴀʀs. ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴋᴇᴘᴛ ᴅɪsᴄᴜssɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ɪ ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ ᴀʙᴀɴᴅᴏɴᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ, sʜᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs & ɪᴅᴇᴀs... ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs @Ian, ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴘʟʏɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋ. ɪ'ᴍ ᴄᴜʀɪᴏᴜs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴛᴇsᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴋs ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏᴛ ɴᴏᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴜsᴇʀs ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ. sᴏ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ. ;ᴡ; ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ғᴏʀ sʜᴀʀɪɴɢ!

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 27 September 2020 at 9:32 AM

@raccoon I am also not participating in the CC strike so I agree with you on that, but I do still think there needs to be a change. However, I don't think free raffles are a valid method though as I remember it was said that they would never be released for less than they originally were valued for and a paid raffle would be e-gambling apparently so raffles don't work in this entire situation.

Thank you for the update @Ian

Non-binary
1,318 posts

raccoon • 27 September 2020 at 11:07 AM

@ethereality

Is the CSP lottery not already gambling?

I can see your point with the free raffle thing, but I definitely would want everyone to have an equal chance for a decently affordable price. Free was just the first thing that popped into my mind.

Contests are another thing I've thought about, something that doesn't rely on how many creatures you feed, or how much ec/cc you have. Maybe something like the CDWC, but not for descriptions. Poems maybe, short stories, lore expansion, fanart maybe. Something that we can all come together and engage with each other on.

I also very much want a Christmas raffle. If the monthly free one is scrapped, I still think a Christmas day raffle would be a great little treat. Free, but just once a year. Maybe instead of 'enter for [x creature]' it can be something similar to Neopets' Christmas raffle. You pick your 'dream' when you enter and get whatever it was if you win.

The CSP raffles are great, they've drained me of all EC, but they're great. I just think something similar should be utilized for re-releases. The handful of CSPs that are given out as prizes don't cripple the economy, and I think cutting it back even more to one winner wouldn't be enough to cripple the economy while also giving newer users a chance for a 'rarer' creature. 12 rare creatures a year, for cheap or for free, 1 of each... I don't think that would really upset anyone. If anyone disagrees, feel free to speak up.

This is a discussion after all, and ideally we'd reach a conclusion where everyone is happy. (Or nearly everyone, someone is always going to be upset no matter what lol)

Another Idea I've had is more PLOTS!!! I'm sure it took a lot of work to set up the asteroid plot, and I think everyone really really enjoyed it!!! I sure did! Maybe more of those, with a 'rare' re-release as the prize. Or just more of those in general, the prizes don't really matter to me all that much. Hint hint 😉

Female
74 posts

id2d • 27 September 2020 at 6:54 PM

Technically speaking, yes, the CSP lottery raffle is gambling. However because the 'tickets' are bought with in-game currency, and not real world currency, it's in a very very very very gray area in regards to gambling law. As of right now, governments are only trying to put stipulations on gambling/gambling like activities that involve real world currency which children have access to. Though that may, (or may not,) charge in the future.

As for the "Oldies" raffle idea, (which isn't a bad idea.) Well, put on your safety hats people, because I've had a second cup of coffee today and I'm bringing theoretical math into the problem.

Okay, so lets say an "Oldies" raffle is put into place, which is similar to the current CSP monthly raffle. That means you get a chance at 24 different creatures a year. Now lets say the "Oldies Prize Pool" is about 100 different creatures. (Not an accurate number!) That means you'd have to potentially wait 4.4 YEARS! before the specific creature you're looking for shows up in the raffle. And even then, you'd only get a very small chance at obtaining it. Cut those numbers in half, and you'd still have to potentially wait 2.1 YEARS! for a small chance at a creature you're looking for.

Now on to the next problem, Pricing!

So lets say the "Oldies" raffle works just like above. That means that every month you get a chance of say in between 2-5 "Oldies." We'll use 5 quantity in this example. Now lets say 3 of the creatures immediately go to their forever homes, (NFT,) while the other 2 go up for trade/sale. Well, surprise surprise, those 2 creatures that go up for trade/sale are still going to be sold for around the current 'community price.' Lets say these 2 creatures are Macbots, well they're still going to be sold for around $800-$780. So for the people that don't get them in the raffle, they'll still be looking at paying those kind of prices. Unless someone is very generous and willing to undersell/undertrade for them.

Frankly, I don't really think there's a solution to have it both ways guys. Either creatures are going to remain rare and valuable/expensive, or creatures are going to become more readily available to the masses and their 'community prices' are going to drop/tank. And this is just something we're all going to have to accept.

Also very much yes to more Games/Plots/Story!

Female
559 posts

pwuffy • 27 September 2020 at 7:20 PM

@id2d i agree with everything said & i think you bring up a lot of very good points (and math!) 😊

here's an important thing to note: we get approximately 5 or 6 (depending if there is a holiday/event) new creatures every month, and they are available ALL month (or most of the month). this causes new creatures to be, well... not worth very much, and their value rises EXTREMELY slowly... (and pretty much never to the value of creatures from 2013 and prior)
those who were around back in the day will remember that most new creatures were only available for a couple days, maybe a couple weeks if we were lucky. in my opinion this is a very large part of why they are so rare (although of course not the entire reason). as a side note for cave creatures only: we also only had 10 cave attempts per day, period... so there was a good chance you wouldn't even find a limited edition cave creature in the time allotted!

i rambled a bit, but i think an important thing to consider in this entire topic is CLOSING THE GAP between pre-2013 and post-2013 creatures' values. so yeah, i totally agree with id2d. we can't have it both ways! of course you still need to have creatures of varying values/rarities... so i'm not saying that old CSPs should be worth like 500 CC or something, lol, but if we really want to fix the problem with the eggcave trading economy, it will require closing the gap quite significantly (in my opinion). back in the day creature values were quite arbitrary & people tended to just trade for what they thought was right. creatures were generally a lot closer in approximate value but trading was EXTREMELY active & very fun, and of course there were still rarer creatures, but by no means virtually impossible to get like they are now. personally i think 10k CC should probably be the upper limit of a creature's worth, but we'll see. and again, just my opinion, and i'm interested in listening to any possible solution because at the end of the day i just want egg cave to do well & for everyone to have fun and reasonably get their favorite creatures personally 😊 (fingers crossed as well for more plots too haha!)

Female
1,867 posts

brookie • 3 October 2020 at 3:13 PM

This might be a long post, but I really wanted to weigh in on this topic, and will continue offering my opinion/experiences. I tried to read as many posts as possible, and there is so much great discussion surrounding this topic. A re-release is a necessity.

I have been on Egg Cave more than 10 years now (absolutely crazy) and started out on @nvr4evr1 (now a side account). Over the years I've experienced many users quitting, going on hiatuses (including myself), coming back, and so on. When I first set up my account, a mass quitting spree was going on and I was able to adopt a lot of "rare" creatures at the time (and still rare now), such as a Shaibun and Ragon. I believe getting a good start like this benefitted me in the long run, allowing me to trade up for the creatures I really loved. Over the years I have loved creating a cove I am proud of, and have become very attached to my creatures for various reasons such as the art, the nostalgia, and the appeal of "limited edition" eggs. Of course, a user should not be made to feel "worse" if they have been here a while, and achieved a large/"rare" cove, since there is a lot that comes into play. This community allows for the flexibility to do what you would like with your cove, whether it be to trade, to collect, to create, to hoard, etc.

I feel horribly for the new users or even recent users from the past few years because I feel it is essentially impossible to trade up to "dream pets". It's clear that the trading pool is extremely limited and the high values attributed to some creatures has created a stand still, which really disappoints me because trading used to be such a fun rush for me. Even as an older user, I cannot trade to achieve some dream pets from the past without over offering or losing a creature I highly value. There are some creatures I have not seen being traded in the TC for YEARS. The values are absurd making trading useless and tensions high.

I'm not sure I can express the best method to do a re-release of older creatures, but in my opinion, we must maintain the integrity of the egg so it does not become valueless, as value really drives trading in this atmosphere. In my opinion, it would make sense to re-release some eggs, at various times, without any warning besides a blog post. It would make sense for a re-release to occur for a short amount of time, possibly a few days. Potentially not even announcing when the re-release would end. It would not make sense for past CC eggs to be re-released at a higher value than the original release amount (typically 500 CC) as that will just create a greater divide between those who can buy CC and those who cannot. Sure, some users with older eggs will experience a value decrease, but there is no reason an egg should have a value of 70k CC, equivalent to $700. It's unacceptable and cannot be achieved.

Also, keep in mind, a re-release can apply to limited edition cave creatures as well! If nothing changes, trading will be dictated by those with the most CC/disposable income. I can only imagine how many more users will become inactive or even quit, making the trading pool even smaller.

Would love to hear opinions about this and input from the Egg Cave team.

@pwuffy I really agree with your point that the CC creatures from recent years will never reach the value of older eggs, and the gap between those 2013 eggs has to be made smaller in order to make this a better experience for everyone.

#ccstrike #eggcaversunited

102 posts

mishababy • 11 October 2020 at 10:53 PM

I know everyone is concerned about lowering the values of some of these "impossible" pets, but isn't that the point? To make them accessible again? If you don't think it's right to offer them "for a mere 500CC", even though they'd only be available for - at most - one month (until God only knows when again), then what WOULD you find fair? Because I would have to vehemently oppose charging more than 1k. I still think 500 is fine, especially if you only rerelease one egg every three months, and only for one month at a time. Rereleases in April, August, and December, roughly, would only see 3 old species being reintroduced into the pool, but how many more added? Are you really going to quibble that one month is going to such damage to the values that it will NEVER recover? Check this out. As of the time of this post, there are OVER 400 cash shop species. If you only rerelease 3 per year, do you understand how long it will take to get through them all? So your one month rerelease might lower the value for - let's be ridiculously generous here - three years. You're not likely to see it in the shop again. Ever. The wait would be too long, especially if the rereleases were done in order. Even if you did one rerelease per month, that still would hardly put a dent in the sheer number of rereleases even after 10 YEARS. Can we please be objective about this? I understand that we don't want to break the market even worse than it is, but that is just not likely to happen. There are simply too many creatures on the "potential rerelease" list for any of us to be around long enough to see.

In fact, I think rereleases probably shouldn't be the exact eggs. It would make more sense to make them limited-amount-purchase vouchers in the cash shop that you select a creature from a list. Allow people to buy a certain number every month and select from a predetermined list of available eggs. That way everyone isn't getting the same thing, but everyone is still - reasonably - getting what they want most. If you really want to go crazy and be money hungry about it, you could even divide the vouchers into tiers and charge more for the higher-market-rarity eggs. Again, everyone wouldn't be getting the same things (assuming you make the pools large enough, obviously) but they would be getting what they want most off the list(s).

Food for thought.

Female
88 posts

caylith • 14 October 2020 at 8:00 PM

I'll also add something from myself.

I am here like 3 years now. I treat Eggcave like a game. Not as a workplace, but as a fun game, where I can get cute cat-like creatures I like, evolve them and be happy just looking on them. I do not really care if it is csp or regular pet - I just need the chance to get any of them somehow.
And here is a problem. On the beginning I created a wishlist, and coming from a now closed adopting site called Valenth (anyone remembers?) where all creatures were returning every year or two (even the one bought for a real money) I patiently waited for my chance. For there should be one, right? There are new users who also should be treated fair, not only the old elite. But soon I realised that most of my wl are old one creatures, and will not come back. And I do not have time/ energy/enough steam to treat Eggcave like another workplace and work my butt off to triply overpay for a creature (if there was ever a chance that my dreamie will come for a trade for CC NOT FOR ANOTHER UNOBTAINABLE FOR ME PET!). It is not fun anymore. It is sad. And at the same time I stopped trying. Stopped caring about the pets, coming here just to feed them AT Food Shoppe, not to find them dead. The situation is like this till now.
When VEND came to life, in hope for some change, I even quested a little, but still there were no csps I was hoping for. I actually got 1 pet I wished (not from the wl) but at the great cost of time and tiredness. Almost making myself to get all the tokens. I think it is also not the point of all of this.

The point is having fun.
The point is having a fair chance for everyone to get a creature they wish for. I understand that some of you spent a lot of real cash and actually work their butts off to get them, and do not want for the old pets lost their value. All I ask is THE CHANCE FOR ALL OF US TO BE ABLE TO BUY/WIN/HOWEVER IT WILL BE DONE, THE OLDER PETS, CSP's, which are most sought for (for the regulars, from the Cave, even the old ones are not worth a penny, as someone pointed it before).
I think that for the site is better, to let them become a little cheaper and possible to get, than to loose the new players who came, saw that a long-time collecting is just pointless, and left (for as I read, the old elite, when it collects everything, goes for a hiatus. As I am counting correctly: no new users, no active old users, no money for the site. Think about it, guys.)

Sorry for the possible mistakes in the text, English is not my first language, I'm tired, it's almost 2 am in Poland, but I wanted to add my voice again to the topic.

Again, LET US HAVE A CHANCE FOR OBTAINING OLD CSP'S! It does not need to be for free. We need only a chance to get them as all of older users did.
Thanks for hearing;)

Female
113 posts

pooh • 22 October 2020 at 5:59 PM

I vote for re-releases. BUT.
As a person who does not have the opportunity to buy CC as well as does not have opportunity to spend a lot of time feeding and earning a large amount of EC, I am very careful about re-releases.
After playing Quests, I realized that this is a terrible waste of time and nerves. Not fun.
I couldn't even get Tine's egg, although many here believe that it was cheap, I could not spend so much time mining chocolates. Not fun.
Halloween event is okay. I can earn enough seeds to buy pet I want.
I have long lost hope of getting a dream pet and spend time here cherishing the hope that another pet worthy of my dreams will appear... But if it's from CS I can't buy it every month.
So I vote for ELABORATE re-releases.

@caylith I'm from Valenth too 😊

367 posts

kudo • 23 October 2020 at 11:40 PM

this is an excellent idea.

i wanted to offer my two cents on the topic?

i can see lots of people are happy and mad about getting cc creatures released. i'm on a tightrope here.

the problem for me is the poorer folk. if the point of rereleases is a redistribution of a previously retired species so that newer players can also get them and they wouldn't be such a impossible goal, i feel like this kind of pricing is doing the opposite. i get that it would throw the game economy if prices went below 500cc and it would be unfair to the people who've spent several k of cc buying these pets previously, but what about newer members?

what about the ones that can't buy cc and don't have a lot of ec because the thief shop and lottery keeps taking all of it- like i know some players wouldn't bat an eye at 2million ec, but i blew most of that at the thief shop over a few days and got absolutely nothing and i wanna cry ;;? i know i've been here for +3 years and i would say that i am a person quite attached to this site, but i just don't have that kind of money just lying around ^^" you can probably tell by my cove that i haven't had much luck in obtaining my wishies, even though most fall into the category of +500cc.

the 'monsters' of the game would have the advantage with re-releases, and i'm not just talking about the cap limit. the users that buy cc with their own money, have fabulous coves and plenty of cc on hand vs newer or poorer players who don't have the same advantages. it feels unfair to me.

you could argue that some users that don't buy cc are still 'monster' players, but like, time you know? as adults with jobs, students and younger people, we're all in different positions. i guess a younger person would have more time to sit down to feed and get ec (or maybe not) but players like me who do love this site but don't have all the time to do so... yeah it's unfair.

i know the site has a small team behind it, that it needs funding, but 1000cc per new release creature seems a bit much. $10 for a collection of pixels? i've never made comments on this before and i'm really sorry if i sound offensive, i'm just kinds frustrated. i get that there are creatures on here that would sell for +$500. crazy. i get it, i really do, but it's just so... expensive??? yeah.

the wishlist business is sad. mine's just based on whatever creatures i think look cute, but you have to admit, even the more 'obtainable' creatures are pretty much impossible to obtain. i feel that some other users hoard creatures based on their value instead of how much they like the creature. other users are either too attached to trade and often there's not enough numbers of that certain creature that people would be willing to trade them. i get it. i'd be attached to a lizlord if i had one lol. i liked the idea of the csc raffle when that came out because it meant the 'common' folk could get a chance at getting creatures. chances are very, very low in most cases, but i can't complain there because you can't fix that.

i like the idea of having an in-game cc-ec converter. this would mean that there's a fixed value for conversion rates and users won't be asked to pay like 600k for 50cc.

tentative idea- could we perhaps get a much wider type of converter thing in-game? like say, tokens and such. maybe we could have feeding tokens- if we wanted to buy cc with ec from the game instead of another player, maybe 100 tokens could be exchanged for 50cc, if one feeding token could be gotten from feeding five creatures (or randomly, like chocolates or seeds). or what if we could exchange shop items for other kinds of tokens? what if we could earn items to be traded for cc/ec/other creatures? users who can spend money could still buy cc with real money and trade that off for slighter cheaper then normal rates if they wanted something fast. i can see the disadvantage there as well regarding players who have more time, but now it would be more of a fairer gamble. there would be a distance between the advantaged users and others, but the distance would be smaller, if that makes sense.

i absolutely love @luv's idea though. that there is excellent. rewarding active players. it's an incentive for people to come back, and it makes getting certain creatures easier. haven't seen this anywhere else in any other adoptables site (i'm on a few) but yeah.

i haven't ever bought cc, so i would have absolutely no effect on the cc strike. do what you like i guess.

Deleted • 24 October 2020 at 7:27 AM

@silvershadow I support your idea of an EC-CC converter, but the site does need some funding. Right? How about, every December when there's a "Year-End Cash Shop Monthlies Sale", the main account can exchange 5Million EC for 500CC?
Because, the rereleases going for 1000CC seems reasonable to me. It's double the normal price of a CSP. However, players who don't have much CC.. are at an disadvantage like you mentioned. CC Vouchers atm, can be gotten for free through events like the Thanksgiving Event, and the Birthday Celebration for EggCave. Thanksgiving event is only for the active players who get on the 100 place leaderboards.. buut some people don't have so much free time..

@sinthr Umm, changing the CC Strike part of this forum? Our voices are heard.. only now it's about adjusting the finer details.

Hey, anyone want to group together the previous CSP's from past years (2017 to 2011?) and hold a poll to vote which ones we would enjoy for January 2021?

( 2017 )
Celehiro | Janot | Roza | Tervita | Korakara | Quetki | Pixiee | Mishqen | Aliamble | Adarna Quiv | Rotehar | Greentop | Durkmun | Wisoki | Kittynk | Lyralopex | Carnivorse | Wiggit | Sepulcros Pumpkid | Orciel | Tinoud | Pengift

( 2016 )
Veema | Lunantis | Eroche | Anaria | Cloverli | Leynne | Lem | Spunny | Kelpa | Seren | Deggo Lenochod | Lycire | Smorlin | Robark | Byte | Axol | Tentropy | Mucustropod | Dytoroko | Eggple Plymowl | Seralphae | Soutenue

( 2015 )
Roarnt | Sharken | Vleermus | Strawbearry | Dianesia | Trinoceros | Terapox | Alarune | Kappa Seedart | Gorri | Osi | Sylvern | Faymanita | Mirdouse | Glutearat | Rathrop | Aquolt | Adiped Ophirum | Melodie | Wicculin | Folaurum | Copioat | Dongelic | Poppy

( 2014 )
On page 138 at Site Blog, is December 2014!

367 posts

kudo • 24 October 2020 at 11:34 AM

@laylamocha yeah, i think i completely missed the point there ^^" mm, there are opportunities to get cc, but they're quite rare and few in between. i remember for last year (?) or some anniversary, i missed out on the 500cc free to all main accounts by two hours because of internet problems. also yes time. man by the end of this there will still be unhappy people. can't please everyone i guess. i do appreciate that the eggcave team is actually listening and making an effort to appease players.

Female
113 posts

pooh • 13 November 2020 at 11:39 AM

@sinthr
And now the CC sellers have doubled their prices. Soooooo nice of them...

Deleted • 14 November 2020 at 3:43 AM

@pooh

ᴜɢʜ. ɪ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴜʏ ᴄᴄ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜsᴜᴀʟ. 1ᴍɪʟ = 100ᴄᴄ. -.-"
ᴏғ ᴄᴏᴜʀsᴇ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴛᴀɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ... ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ sᴜʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ sᴏᴍᴇ sᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ғᴀɪʀ ᴘʀɪᴄᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ, sᴏ ʟᴇᴛ's ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴜʏ ᴄᴄ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜsᴜᴀʟ ᴘʀᴏғɪᴛᴇᴇʀs.

Female
113 posts

pooh • 14 November 2020 at 9:27 AM

@sinthr
Agree with you 😊

Deleted • 16 November 2020 at 4:31 PM

@orderedchaos

ɪ ᴡᴀs ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ, ɪᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ᴛᴏ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴛᴏᴘɪᴄ sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴ ᴜsᴇ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ. ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇ. 😊

Female
5,396 posts

Orderedchaos • 16 November 2020 at 4:35 PM

This topic has been closed by request.