hapiness under 10%

in Problems & Bugs

Male
295 posts

dragiigy • 1 December 2020 at 11:27 AM

In the morning all my creatures were 100% happy (thanks to advent tree, before that, around 90%). Few minutes ago, hapiness at many of my creatures has all of a sudden fallen under 10%. New bug or.....

http://shrani.si/f/3I/vP/457QDINU/hunger.jpg

http://shrani.si/f/10/gk/2dAx92ol/hunger2.jpg

Female
1,621 posts

solaris • 1 December 2020 at 11:28 AM

@dragiigy

That is so weird! I’ll start feeding them now to keep them safe. 😸

I mean, I know must of them are level 20+, but they need to be happy too!

Male
295 posts

dragiigy • 1 December 2020 at 11:33 AM

And more and more are dying.... ☹️

Female
730 posts

lothar • 1 December 2020 at 11:36 AM

@dragiigy
I have the same problem too,my creature begin to be hungry,but I fed them everyday...
I don't know what happened

Non-binary
1,034 posts

distorted • 1 December 2020 at 11:48 AM

@dragiigy Same! They were all at abt 90% yesterday and now some are 40%!!!

Male
295 posts

dragiigy • 1 December 2020 at 11:49 AM

I believe it is a bug ☹️ Every minute at 5 creatures hapinees fall to 0%

Maybe it is Grinch 😃

Non-binary
1,034 posts

distorted • 1 December 2020 at 11:52 AM

@dragiigy *gasp*
The GrInCh?
BuT hE sToLe ChRiStMaS

Female
730 posts

lothar • 1 December 2020 at 12:01 PM

So many creatures under 10% and become hungry faster and faster,I can't feed them quickly but I don't want them die......(Besides,I need to go to sleep)
I need some help?They are my precious babies......

Female
3,758 posts

sparklefox • 1 December 2020 at 12:07 PM

@dragiigy - It's happening to me too. My Cropler is in Tim's (I keep all of my mortals in it) but its happiness is at 36%, which is pretty worrying.

Hopefully taking it out and putting it back in will fix it for now, and I'm really hoping it doesn't glitch out again.
EDIT: Nope, doesn't work. Keep it happy for me, please?

Female
1,621 posts

solaris • 1 December 2020 at 12:09 PM

@lothar

I’ll feed your cove next!

Female
730 posts

lothar • 1 December 2020 at 12:15 PM

@solaris
Thank you so much♡!
And I hope Tim's can give them a little help to keep them safe until this problem is solved

Male
295 posts

dragiigy • 1 December 2020 at 12:16 PM

new info: If i feed creatures, in few minutes, hapiness fall down again. ☹️ So it is useless to feed them.

Female
88 posts

caylith • 1 December 2020 at 12:20 PM

The same here. They were fully fed, no I had to save them from dying. @Ian help!

Female
4 posts

cottoncandycat12 • 1 December 2020 at 12:26 PM

Me too! I literally just got up and I get one every day to feed my babes and now half of them are almost dead??

Female
149 posts

poserpanda • 1 December 2020 at 12:26 PM

Absolutely all of my fed creatures are dying as well.

Female
730 posts

lothar • 1 December 2020 at 12:48 PM

It's terrible.I can't sleep well so I decide to stay up
My creatures are in Tim's,but some of them are still under 25%,I don't know whether they can still be alive...

Trans Man
151 posts

ancientclaw • 1 December 2020 at 12:48 PM

That just happened to me too. I logged on to 50+ hunger notifs, and last night the advent tree put them all at 100%. Now my cove average is 61%

Female
471 posts

sandara • 1 December 2020 at 12:57 PM

Hey, just to help you guys...
The last time this happened (19 march 2018) @/Ian just told us to submit a ticket with the names of the dead creature, and the next day they restored all the other ones that didn't submit a ticket and even gave everybody 100% happiness❤️

So, I recommend you guys to wait, as EggCave Team is having a hard time with the bugs, and I believe that they are receiving a lot of tickets already 😊

And, don't worry, they really did restored all the creatures that died because of the bug 😃

1 post

samoz22 • 1 December 2020 at 1:07 PM

Hello to all

I got the same problem. Now i'am trying to save my creatures and keep them happy.
I think it was a quick cyber attack on a database and the website. So we all need to report bugs and they will might see message and do something

Have a nice day
Samo

Female
222 posts

burrito13 • 1 December 2020 at 1:34 PM

Thanks for the info everyone! I was about to ask the same thing. 😃

Female
5,399 posts

Orderedchaos • 1 December 2020 at 2:02 PM

I just let Ian know about this bug. It will get fixed. Thank you for your patience.

Demiboy
779 posts

blub • 1 December 2020 at 2:03 PM

I just got notifications I got four creatures on the edge of dying, gave me a good scare and I came to check if anyone else got the same problem because it just didn't make sense.
Just put them in Tim's to be sure :/

Deleted • 1 December 2020 at 2:35 PM

@dragiigy

Yeah- My cove was at 100% this morning and I leave for only 3 hours because EggCave wouldn't load up and I have tons of notifs about my creatures and how they're about to die. It worried me so much that I bought a LoV. I'm just now finding out it's a glitch and according to @/Sandara, they were gonna get restored if they died anyway, so now I'm regretting my decision. T-T

Female
42 posts

mysticgirl916 • 1 December 2020 at 2:54 PM

My cove and that of a friend were both at 99% last night, I logged in today to find it at 44%! This is way weird

Deleted • 1 December 2020 at 2:55 PM

I'm very scared... it's happening to me too! All of my creatures are at Tim's, and I keep using toys on them, and they keep falling back to 10%!
This is so dang terrifying...
(Edit: it only seems to be effecting half of my creatures, too)
(Edit 2: they're gonna die...)

Female
12 posts

foxypuff • 1 December 2020 at 4:24 PM

Looks like I'm not the only one who woke up to my creatures suddenly extremely low. I knew that was weird though, but now a lot of them are at risk of dying.

Edit, nevermind, I just approached the advent tree, so it helped, for now.

Edit 2, the happiness seems to be dropping a bit faster than it should...

Non-binary
3 posts

lazaruslazuli42 • 1 December 2020 at 4:47 PM

I think the glitch might have something to do with the Advent Tree? Because I got the 100% happiness as a gift this morning as well but now over half my creatures are dying. That or the fact the site was down earlier today.

(Edit 1: I got a Leaf of Vaka from the cash shop just in case... lol)

Female
791 posts

icecream • 1 December 2020 at 5:43 PM

I'm having this problem too. Even though my mortals are in Tim's I am still getting notifications that they are at risk of dying and their happiness is very low.

Female
3 posts

rooskdragonfly • 1 December 2020 at 5:51 PM

Same, all my creatures were at 90-100% happy. I went to the tree, and now they are down to 10 and almost contasntly dropping to 0. But they aren't dying(yet). Even though they are at Tim's

Female
62 posts

tehuti88 • 1 December 2020 at 7:22 PM

Holy crud, my critters were very happy yesterday. I logged on today and visited the Advent Tree first thing and it made them happier (99% rather than 100%--I had this issue with Tim the other day, though after I posted in here it was reset to 100%). I then noticed I had *125 notifications*!! I checked them and they're all about my critters being dangerously unhappy! I hadn't even noticed because I ALWAYS keep them happy and they were at Tim's just the other day!

I'm not the best at keeping track of how many critters I have so I hope I didn't lose any! ☹️ These notifications were from several hours ago.

EDIT, uh-oh, they've dropped to 98% now so whatever happened is still happening. ☹️

EDIT: I hope there can be some sort of "resurrection" if any critters are to die during...whatever this is. ☹️

EDIT: Now 97%! (I'll stop editing now, just...worried.)