Gryvazah (another creature suggestion)

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
914 posts

shirothekittehlover • 1 February 2021 at 12:36 AM

[NOTE TO THE EC ARTISTS: Please only make the wings and chest fur rainbow-colored and not the entire body! Also do not remove the primary color aspect of the tail pls 😬]

Hi guys so i have another creature suggestion,its called Gryvazah (gryphon+qazah (rainbow in arabian)
I'll post a pic of it sooner or later ^^

Yay edit: Yayy heres da pic! ^w^
https://ibb.co/gTk07nk

Yay moar editz: Heres da description uvu

About Gryvazah Eggs
The colors on this egg is very bright and vibrant. It radiates an aura which color depends on the owner's current emotion. It also glows in the dark!

About the Gryvazah Creature
Gryvazah have the power to manipulate the emotions of those around them. As hatchlings, this power is fairly weak compared to their adult form, but strong enough to distress nearby humans if they’re hungry. This makes it crucial to take good care of them. If they’re in a good mood, however, they will use their magic to brighten the day of anyone who’s sad, or calm down an angry person. When full-grown, they can even sense deeply buried emotions, making them excellent companions, so long as they’re treated well. An ill-treated Gryvazah however, will instead use their magic to make everything around them to rampage and wreak havoc, which is why most Gryvazah owners treat their their pets well.
Gryvazahs are believed to be the symbol of unity and harmony due to their colors and magical ability to sync up the feelings of everything around them.
Gryvazahs are benevolent creatures. Whenever they see someone who has lost all hope, they quickly comforts the person and bring new hope to them.

#creaturesuggestion
#shiroscreatures
#RAINBOWBIRB-

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 1 February 2021 at 4:27 PM

@shirothekittehlover
I'm excited! 😊 Ping me when the art is up

Female
914 posts

shirothekittehlover • 2 February 2021 at 5:11 AM

@izziebee1017 Da art iz finished 😃 😃 uwu its in thy first post owo

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 2 February 2021 at 6:05 AM

@shirothekittehlover woah it’s so cool!

Female
914 posts

shirothekittehlover • 2 February 2021 at 6:07 AM

@izziebee1017 thx my friend! ^u^ Whaddaya think is the best part of it? Also we NEED more ppl here- Should it be seasonal,endangered,or event exclusive?

2,892 posts

skymoare • 2 February 2021 at 8:33 AM

@shirothekittehlover
OMG! I Love it ❤️
Soooooo cute!

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 2 February 2021 at 2:48 PM

@shirothekittehlover i'm thinking seasonal 😊

Female
330 posts

jaywesome • 2 February 2021 at 2:59 PM

Ooooh I love it! ❤️ It's design is superunique 😃

@thedarkarcher
@murmurw
@@sinthr
@surgeon
@staceyswag

Deleted • 2 February 2021 at 3:02 PM

@shirothekittehlover

OKAY, ɪᴛ's ғʟᴜғғʏ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ғʟᴜғғʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴛᴏ ʙɪᴛs. ᴀʟsᴏ, ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴄᴏʟᴏʀғᴜʟ ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ʀᴀɪᴍʙᴏᴡ... ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅ ᴅᴏ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴊᴏʙ ᴍɪxɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏᴜʀs ɪɴ sᴘᴇᴄɪғɪᴄ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇs, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ. 😊

Female
193 posts

purple17 • 2 February 2021 at 3:21 PM

@shirothekittehlover
ooooh it's so cute and well thought out! ❤️ I'm adoring the color theory!

Female
914 posts

shirothekittehlover • 2 February 2021 at 3:57 PM

@izziebee1017 @skymoare @jaywesome @sinthr @purple17 omg thank you so much guys ;u; should i sent this critter to @ian then?

Deleted • 2 February 2021 at 4:00 PM

@shirothekittehlover

Oʜ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴜsᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴘɪɴɢ @Iᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴏᴘɪᴄ ʜᴇʀᴇ, ɴᴏ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴇɴᴅ ᴀ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛʟʏ. Iғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇᴘᴛ ɪs ᴘᴏᴘᴜʟᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ, ɪᴛ ʜᴀs ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ! 😊

Female
914 posts

shirothekittehlover • 2 February 2021 at 4:10 PM

@sinthr so if you guys really like it so much @ian would make it official?

Deleted • 2 February 2021 at 4:17 PM

@shirothekittehlover

ʙᴀsɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ. ғᴏʀ ᴀ ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇᴘᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅs ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴅᴇᴘɪᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ, ᴏʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴏᴘᴜʟᴀʀ. ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀʟsᴏ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ ɪᴀɴ's ᴇʏᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ. ɪ ᴅᴜɴɴᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀɪᴛᴇʀɪᴀ ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴅᴇᴘʟʏ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴜsᴛ sʜᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴛᴏᴘɪᴄ ᴀɴᴅ sᴇᴇ ɪғ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴇᴇᴅʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴏɴ ɪᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ʜᴏᴘᴇ. c:

Female
165 posts

staceyswag • 2 February 2021 at 5:02 PM

@shirothekittehlover Very nice! I like how you broke down each aspect of it 😊

Non-binary
1,069 posts

distorted • 2 February 2021 at 5:15 PM

@shirothekittehlover It looks so cute!

Female
914 posts

shirothekittehlover • 2 February 2021 at 5:56 PM

@staceyswag @distorted thx guys! ^u^

Trans Man
151 posts

ancientclaw • 2 February 2021 at 6:38 PM

@shirothekittehlover

Aw it's so cute! I love the beads on the tail in the 2nd stage.

Female
914 posts

shirothekittehlover • 2 February 2021 at 6:40 PM

@ancientclaw thx! As it says in thy pic,those represents the three primary colors nwn
Also,pls ping some ppl if you have time ^^

Female
149 posts

poserpanda • 8 February 2021 at 9:41 AM

I love the idea of a mood-wing gryphon. If I were able to adopt one, that is what I would call it. And! I would hoard it if the creatures had different outcomes! Blue gradient wings and tail, rainbow wings and tail, Green to teal gradient wings and tail. Man! I really want this.

Female
914 posts

shirothekittehlover • 9 February 2021 at 1:10 AM

@poserpanda Gryvazahs can change the color gradation of their wings,chest fluff,and tail at will so yeah you can get whatever colors you want ^^ also im thinking this creature would be perfect for pride month tbh-

Female
149 posts

poserpanda • 9 February 2021 at 11:09 AM

That's even more reason to make it a realized creature.

Female
914 posts

shirothekittehlover • 14 February 2021 at 10:07 AM

@izziebee1017 @jaywesome @sinthr @purple17 @poserpanda Thx for all your compliments guys qwq should this rainbow birb be seasonal,event exclusive,or cave monthly?

Female
149 posts

poserpanda • 14 February 2021 at 10:39 AM

I vote seasonal.

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 14 February 2021 at 11:19 AM

Cave monthly

Female
914 posts

shirothekittehlover • 27 February 2021 at 7:49 AM

@izziebee1017 @poserpanda @distorted @staceyswag @skymoare Hey guys what aspects you totally like from this fluffy rainbow critter?

Female
307 posts

powgal15 • 19 April 2021 at 12:10 PM

@shirothekittehlover So pretty! I think I like the long toucan-like beak. It just looks so happy OwO

Deleted • 2 May 2021 at 12:37 PM

Soooooo cute!!! 😃 I need one!

Female
914 posts

shirothekittehlover • 2 May 2021 at 12:39 PM

@lilacfox Thank you so much! I need one for Pride Month ;-;

Deleted • 8 May 2021 at 2:25 PM

Idea for desc:
“Gryvazah have the power to manipulate the emotions of those around them. As hatchlings, this power is fairly weak compared to their adult form, but strong enough to distress nearby humans if they’re hungry. This makes it crucial to take good care of them. If they’re in a good mood, however, they will use their magic to brighten the day of anyone who’s sad, or calm down an angry person. When full-grown, they can even sense deeply buried emotions, making them excellent companions, so long as they’re treated well. An ill-treated Gryvazah