Dog Club for Dog lovers!

in Chit-Chat

How much do you like dogs?

Female
101 posts

reddish • 1 May 2021 at 11:02 AM

I type too much.... Don't worry though, I enjoy just typing loads of stuff, as long as there is a
purpose for it. I'm pretty sure it took a few hours to write all the rules and how-tos of The Elementals game.... moonlight24 hasn't really been online so much, so it's kind of getting boring in The Elementals game, so wanna join? Feel like the only reason people are not playing is because of the GIGANTIC rules section.... it takes so long to read.... I should probably add a "Congratulations!" at the end for somebody ACTUALLY reading ALL Of that.... šŸ˜±

{Link}
For all who missed the link posted earlier in The Dog Lovers Club....
https://eggcave.com/forums/topic/75251

Female
345 posts

moonlight24 • 1 May 2021 at 11:26 AM

????

Sure.

Female
101 posts

reddish • 1 May 2021 at 1:37 PM

Sorry if I offended you, just trying to get more people to play it, the more the merrier!

Female
345 posts

moonlight24 • 1 May 2021 at 2:34 PM

No, I'm just confused xd

Female
101 posts

reddish • 1 May 2021 at 3:37 PM

Wanna keep playing the RPG? I've already posted in The Night Pack RP area. I even made myself a new Night Pack character so I can overview all of the stuff that's happening on the Night Pack end!

Female
345 posts

moonlight24 • 1 May 2021 at 3:38 PM

Oh! Great ok!

Female
101 posts

reddish • 3 May 2021 at 3:56 PM

So, uh, are we going to keep playing the RPG?

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 3 May 2021 at 3:57 PM

@reddish
I donā€™t think Iā€™m going to be doing any role plays anymore ;-;

3 posts

applepie • 3 May 2021 at 4:01 PM

Space

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 3 May 2021 at 4:11 PM

The dog club mods(@preciousgems and @littlepaw and me/@athanasia) have finished the rules for Mayā€™s user contestšŸ˜Š

How this user contest will go, you can choose to enter a description based off of a dog, non-eggcave based dog or eggcave based dog. Mail the 3 of us the link to your drawing or the description.

Examples:
ā€¢ description example - The dog is based of the Central American folklore legend the Cadejo. (The Evil One because it was easier)
Beware of the Cadejo, it lurks around the night. It is tall with long and pointy antlers, it has the legs of a goat and is said to bring evil omens. It's black fur and red eyes will surely intimidate you. If you try and speak to it, your insanity will get the best of you. If it sees you it will kill you. So watch your back every night, if you catch a glimpse of one, go run and hide. This description is written by @/preciousgems

ā€¢ non-eggcave based dog - https://www.deviantart.com/athanasiaart/art/Little-dog-878045422 This is drawn by me/@athanasia

ā€¢ eggcave based dog - https://ibb.co/pWjPZhy This is drawn by @/littlepaw

We will judge each description based on creativity, uniqueness, and vocabulary. Each drawing will be judged based on creativity, uniqueness, and color scheme. The total points possible from one judge is 30 points, 10 points for each category. The maximum points possible from all judges are 90 points.

Do NOT share your description/drawing with another participant. Under no circumstances will a participants scores be released.

We wish you all good luck!

Female
345 posts

moonlight24 • 3 May 2021 at 4:42 PM

@athanasia
Thanks!! šŸ˜ƒ

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 3 May 2021 at 5:11 PM

@moonlight24
Good luck!

Female
101 posts

reddish • 3 May 2021 at 7:40 PM

Is applepie a new member of the Dog Lovers Club? Or is she just in the wrong thread? Pretty sure she's just a little kid who doesn't know what she's doing.... Also, I have a question. Is it possible to create digital art on DeviantArt, like, drawings on a PC?

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 3 May 2021 at 9:47 PM

@reddish
To answer your first question @applepie is my side, I needed to post the rules but I had posted above previously^^;

To answer your second question, yes it is, but I think you need to pay, I mostly draw it on paper take a picture and upload it ^.^*

Female
345 posts

moonlight24 • 8 May 2021 at 3:53 PM

- Only dog club members can join

- There's one winner, who is able to choose from 2 prizes; Blue Nest/Mosaic Egg Heart.

- No alts! (To prevent this, I'll be going around asking what there alts are; even secret alts for prevention, but it's not shared c: I'll forget anyways)

- I'm allowing accounts with the same IP address, as long as they're not alts.

- I'm not allowing shared accounts.

- I'm allowing doggo club newbies, but don't join to enter the giveaway and leave once it's done.

- This is mostly aimed toward the people who didn't get the item or don't have it anymore for a certain reason. If you already have it, try giving others a chance unless you really need it and you are broke in CC/EC like I am.

- Just ask if you want to join; there's no feeding, clicking, etc. needed.

- The people who didn't win will receive a random travel.

Slots -

Slots:
1 -
2 -
3 - @powgal15
4 -
5 -
6 - @dorkirune
7 -
8 -
9 -

The Winner Is: @dorkirune
(Please post what you'd like, Blue Nest/Mosaic Egg Heart. If you do not respond within a week the choice will be given to @powgal15.)

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 8 May 2021 at 4:54 PM

Congrats on the win!

I need to get my butt moving on the description contest. I got busy and forgot :c

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 8 May 2021 at 5:05 PM

@frankenstein
Donā€™t worry, May just started šŸ˜Š

Female
101 posts

reddish • 9 May 2021 at 6:50 PM

Here's my description:

Firefox (Do other canines count? I can fix this if not.)

Red and orange creature that looks a lot like a fox.
It has 9 flaming tails that can actually set other creatures on fire.
Even though it could easily kill prey by shooting fire out of its paws, it prefers just killing it
the way a fox usually does. This type of fox is actually really friendly if you get to know it,
although it is very aggressive when kits are born. Some people have taken befriending
Firefoxes to the extreme and breeding lots of strange elons with some even having green
flames! Firefoxes have evolved to distinguish good humans and bad, because there
are pet owners and hunters living in their habitats.

Also, one of my Dragon Cave eggs cracked, which means it's getting closer to hatching! If you want to help me raise abandoned eggs, go visit my profile and scroll through all the profile text until you reach the bottom. You'll probably see 4 dragon eggs. If you want to, you can click them. All help is appreciated. /\ /\
You can sign up for Dragon Cave too if you would like!

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 9 May 2021 at 11:21 PM

@reddish
Thanks for the descriptionšŸ˜Š but remember to pm your answers to the dog club mods(@/preciousgems @/littlepaw @athanasia/me)

Female
514 posts

boba • 12 May 2021 at 12:10 PM

@reddish
PMing your points! ^-^
@athanasia @preciousgems @dokirune
@snowywinter @powgal15 @sassybrat @ariltha @moonlight24 @frankenstein @reddish
Iā€™ve changed my username once again! Iā€™m @littlepaw šŸ˜ø

122 posts

happycant2 • 31 May 2021 at 1:19 PM

@athanasia

Just an update on the dog creatures I have because you only had clorgi writen down ^.^

Clorgis, Listrick, Rebbonne, Icenyro (not exactly a dog but the cat club didn't claim them lol), Cayni

Thanks ! ā¤ļø

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 8 June 2021 at 5:03 PM

The dog club user contest for May has finally ended. The winner is... @Frankenstein! Congratulations for the best description! You may choose a prize from the dog prize tab in my side account @athanasia_storage. Everyone else will receive two random items. @powgal15 will two random items of rarer and above for coming up with the idea of a description contest. Once again congratulations, and stay tuned for Juneā€™s user contest!

Female
345 posts

moonlight24 • 8 June 2021 at 6:10 PM

Congrats.

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 8 June 2021 at 7:42 PM

@athanasia Cool, cool! May I have one of the Bruxas of your choice?

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 8 June 2021 at 8:54 PM

@frankenstein
Sure, sending one over ā€¢ ā€¢ ā€¢

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 8 June 2021 at 10:10 PM

Thanks ā¤ļø

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 11 June 2021 at 4:08 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Itā€™s summer and summerā€™s all about fun! So for June we will have a more relaxed and fun user contest. The point of this user contest is to learn more about each member(and have lots of fun!)
How this will go: At the beginning of each day a user will post a question about themselves, they will pm me the answers, and everyone will post here in this forum what they think is the answer. At the end of the day whoever got the question correct gets a tally mark. Once this month is over, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place will win a prize(placed based on the number of tally marks you have).
How we chose who goes next: We will go by the list of members on the first post of the first page. If you donā€™t wish to participate just let us know in this forum.
No one guessed correctly: If no one guesses correctly, the question asker will receive 2 tally marks. This only applies when the question is reasonable.
Not accepted questions:
- Inappropriate/rude questions (ex. Which user do I dislike the most? This question is an example of an unwanted, rude, and inappropriate question.)
- Overly obvious questions (ex. What is my username? This question ruins the purpose and fun in this game, though if itā€™s a joke thatā€™s ok.)
- Impossible to answer questions (ex. What does my shirt say? This is way too hard and difficult to guess, the answer could be anything)
When will the tally marks be updated?: 3pm ECT
Prizes: 1st place - 50CC
2nd place - a creature from the dog prize section of my side
3rd place - 50k EC
I will start: What is my favorite color?
Good luck! And remember: have fun!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

122 posts

happycant2 • 11 June 2021 at 4:12 PM

I think @/athanasia 's favorite color is blue ^w^

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 11 June 2021 at 4:19 PM

@happycant2
šŸ˜Š

Deleted • 11 June 2021 at 4:40 PM

@athanasia blue probably