Dog Club for Dog lovers!

in Chit-Chat

How much do you like dogs?

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 21 June 2021 at 5:15 PM

@chicachicken It's after 5, and you got it, lol! You're going to have all the points 😋

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 21 June 2021 at 5:17 PM

@frankenstein @chicachicken

Adding!

Female
23 posts

acclivius • 27 June 2021 at 12:16 AM

I have a sheltie and an old chihuahua irl whom I both love quite a bit! I’d be very happy to join!

“Staying United we will fear nothing!”

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 27 June 2021 at 4:18 PM

@acclivius
Welcome to the dog club!

3 posts

applepie • 2 July 2021 at 4:50 PM

Space

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 2 July 2021 at 4:50 PM

@TheDogClubMembers
It’s the end of June, so the winners for last month’s user contest are:
1st place - @Chicachicken
2nd/3rd - @Frankenstein and @happycant2
Because there was a tie between 2nd and 3rd, 2nd and 3rd place will get to choose between 100k EC and a prize from the dog prize section of @athanasia_storage! In the meantime I will send 50Cc to @/Chicachicken.

Now, I actually have important news for the members of the dog club. I am quitting/going on a very long hiatus. Members of the dog club are allowed to request up to 5 creatures from my account @applepie and @athanasia_storage. I will create another forum for this, as I’m giving away my creatures. But members of three dog club get first pick on the creatures in my side account. Now, the dog club can continue if someone wants to continue the club, the first person who posts that they would like to manage the dog club manages the dog club. I will transfer the rest of the dog prizes to this person so they can continue the tradition. If no one wants to take up the dog club, then the dog club will have to close.

It was nice knowing you all, but I will be quitting/going on long hiatus!

P.S. you can find me as Athly on FlightRising.

Your friend,
@Athanasia

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 2 July 2021 at 5:41 PM

@athanasia
Oh no! I hope everything's okay and that this is a choice not made under duress. I'd have loved to take over the Dog Club but I, too, am getting too busy for that kind of responsibility.

If you're really sure, is there a chance I could snag your Choconoms? If you decide to come back or end up missing them, I can definitely send them back, no questions asked. As for the 2nd place prize, I'd like to adopt your Huhu if that's all right.

We haven't spoken all that much, but it'll be a real bummer to see you go :c

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 2 July 2021 at 5:59 PM

@frankenstein
Everything is ok😊 It’s just I’m going to have a lot more classes in the summer, and the next school year is going to be much much much busier, so I won’t have a lot of time to feed and so on.

Of course, you can have my Choconoms and a Huhu from my side😊

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 2 July 2021 at 6:04 PM

@athanasia

That's good! As I said, you can have them back at any time, they'll have a good home in my collection c:

Good luck, good luck, learn as much as you can (ノ´ヮ`)ノ*: ・゚ lol!

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 2 July 2021 at 6:15 PM

@frankenstein
You can keep them😊

Yeah, honestly the only thing I look really look forward to, is the fact that if the pandemic is better, my class can go to Knotts Berry Farm. But the homework will probably kill me before them rip lol

Deleted • 2 July 2021 at 7:22 PM

@athanasia thank you for the cc and all the fun memories it's sad to see you go ☹️

24 posts

eerie • 27 July 2021 at 1:25 PM

@murmurw
@distorted
@powgal15

Is this still going? I would love to join, I have Cho-Chow the Sammied and Shibu-Inu the Clorgi.

https://eggcave.com/egg/2393938
https://eggcave.com/egg/2452482

IRL I have Maggie she is a Bloodhound mix and Goomer is a Blue Heeler mix, love them to pieces.

Female
516 posts

boba • 27 July 2021 at 1:34 PM

@eerie
Sure! You can join. But I have no permission to edit this thread, and @/athanasia offline. (I’m a moderator, so I probably shouldn’t be doing this-)

24 posts

eerie • 27 July 2021 at 1:49 PM

@boba I don't want to get you into any trouble.

Female
516 posts

boba • 27 July 2021 at 1:50 PM

@eerie
Ah it’s fine- I’m sure letting new members into the club is not a crime-

24 posts

eerie • 27 July 2021 at 1:53 PM

@boba is wanting to throw my laptop at the merchant in the thief shop a crime? 😃 I have luck once so far I'm not giving up that easy though.

Female
516 posts

boba • 27 July 2021 at 1:54 PM

@eerie
Lol- pErHaPs 0-o
I hate him too, friend, I hate him too.

24 posts

eerie • 27 July 2021 at 1:55 PM

@boba He is so... What's that word? Snippety.

Female
516 posts

boba • 27 July 2021 at 1:56 PM

@eerie
True.
Just checked the shop, this is what I got: “No eggs here, kid. Maybe I'll have some later.”

24 posts

eerie • 27 July 2021 at 1:57 PM

@Boba he could of been more nicer about it, eh?

Female
516 posts

boba • 27 July 2021 at 1:58 PM

@eerie
Yup. XD

24 posts

eerie • 27 July 2021 at 2:01 PM

@Boba I need to change my 1 year old's diaper before she drives me up the wall wanting to climb on everything and get into things she is not supposed to be getting into on top of her yelling top of her lungs lord please help me have patience today I'm tired.

Female
516 posts

boba • 27 July 2021 at 2:08 PM

@eerie
Ouchie- that sounds like a lot of work-

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 27 July 2021 at 2:10 PM

@eerie Welcome to the place of crazy nutters,... I mean nuts for woofers ;P
And a big ol welcome to Maggie and Goomer too! ^..^_)`

Oyh vey, I keep meaning to add this club to my profile, but every time I do I'm either at or near text capacity 😋

@Boba Thanks for keeping the ship sailing while the captain is away. ❤️

24 posts

eerie • 27 July 2021 at 2:16 PM

@Boba she is a toddler what can I say that is what they do? She is being a good kid for now she will eventually get to that point she reminds me of a Gremlin you know how you don't give them food after midnight? That is a toddler after they eat food, almost like that. xD

@snowywinter hello again! ❤️

Female
516 posts

boba • 27 July 2021 at 2:17 PM

@eerie
Lol XD

Female
10 posts

nightwolof3883 • 29 July 2021 at 3:57 PM

Staying United we will fear nothing!
I have just joined and I love that there is a place for fellow dog lovers out there.

Female
101 posts

reddish • 25 November 2021 at 12:50 PM

Oh no
I'm back and this place
Well
Let's just say it's different then I thought it would be once I return

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 25 November 2021 at 2:10 PM

@reddish Unfortunately a lot of people have left or are inactive. So quiet around here

Any turkey day plans for any pets?
I had a surprise dinner delivered to me. Im not much of a meat eater so im going to be sharing some of the turkey with the carnivore and omnivore.

Cisgender Male
306 posts

tryvegan4theanimals • 26 November 2021 at 11:02 AM

@snowywinter My doggies had a vegan Thanksgiving! They are actually much healthier than they used to be according to multiple vets. One of them is 16 and used to have a heart murmur before we switched her kibble to a vegan brand, and it went away! She gets compliments all the time from neighbors saying how good she looks. I love doggies, but I love turkeys too 🦃❤️