Dog Club for Dog lovers!

in Chit-Chat

How much do you like dogs?

Female
101 posts

reddish • 6 December 2021 at 5:37 PM

Aren't dogs awesome?

I usually don't eat turkey on Thanksgiving because WAY too many get slaughtered for people to eat so I don't want to be one of them causing a Turkey's death

Besides, I don't like Turkey legs, at least not the ones my dad make me eat lol

Female
25 posts

kitkatlps • 8 December 2021 at 6:55 PM

hi can i join

Female
101 posts

reddish • 16 December 2021 at 7:15 PM

anastasia hasn't been posting much since July of last year...so yeah, sure! This Club is getting more and more disorganized.

Female
2 posts

creaturehatcher7878 • 27 January 2022 at 7:38 AM

Can I join this Club? I love dogs a lot, and for some reason can recognize different breeds of dog. My dad once even had 3 dogs!

Female
101 posts

reddish • 1 April 2022 at 2:45 PM

I forgot about this thread lol

You can join if you want to! The leader is no longer very active though, sorry....

Female
25 posts

kitkatlps • 22 April 2022 at 7:46 PM

my favorite dog breed is a husky, I have been begging my mom to get a dog, but she says we live in too small a house.

Male
176 posts

kleineprinz • 19 May 2022 at 1:42 AM

Hi,

Oh a topic about dogs. my parents have always refused presence of animals in the house. now that I'm gone, I have a Belgian Shepherd!

Female
516 posts

boba • 26 June 2022 at 10:52 PM

hi

my dog ate some paper yesterday *sigh*

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 28 June 2022 at 1:18 PM

@kleineprinz
awwww, I love Belgians! so smart! ❤️
The only Tervuren I ever got to meet though was at a wolf sanctuary. (Not a wolf-dog, they were outside the wolf area in the general public thing for some event.)

@boba Oh noes! ...and don't you hate it when something is so cliche people don't believe you. (the first time i told someone "it's me, not you" I had no idea that was even "a thing" or that people used it to lie to people.)
Hopefully the paper only causes a little constipation at worst. When my dog was a puppy she was OBSESSED with eating plastic. Thankfully i was able to train her out of it (ye olde, "I have something MUCH" tastier trade.) ...Mine passed paper just fine... though the paper came out the other end 100% readable most of the time.

Female
516 posts

boba • 28 June 2022 at 7:01 PM

@snowywinter
She just hurled ^^’

Female
29 posts

firelight_folf • 5 April 2023 at 7:31 PM

“Staying United we will fear nothing!”
Can I join?

Female
516 posts

boba • 26 October 2023 at 9:18 PM

!!ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS!!
This will be the new main post since @athanasia is inactive and I cannot edit her post.
I’m the only active moderator of this club, so please let me know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns. Also tell me if I forgot to add you to the members list, since I don’t know if I added all of the people who joined after @athanasia went on hiatus.
I will also sometimes add new creatures to the list of dog creatures if I find any, so tell me if there are any that are not on the list yet.
I’m hoping we can revive this club, because it was lots of fun to chat with other dog lovers!
Thank you for being a member of the Dog Club! 😊

———————
I have seen many clubs for animal fans(ex. the Cat Club) but never one for a dog. Here is for any dog lovers to express their love for dogs, please let me know if there is already a club for dogs(in that case I’d love to join!)

How to enter the club:
- type “Staying United we will fear nothing!” This will be the motto!
- Follow this forum to be up to date(this isn’t required) ^.^

Rules:
- Respect everyone
- Be kind!
- Have fun!

Check page 3 for dog acrostics!

Members:
@athanasia - moderator
@preciousgems - moderator
@dokirune
@snowywinter
@boba - moderator
@powgal15
@sassybrat
@ariltha
@moonlight24
@frankenstein
@reddish
@happycant2
@acclivius
@kitkatlps
@creaturehatcher7878
@firelight_folf
@twinkle
@xiaomixiaoling

Dog creatures that members own*:
@athanasia - Bruxa, Clorgi, Lovador, Huhu, Unusith, Vatrome, Flofbite, and Kalown
@preciousgems - Rix
@dokirune - Astern, Sammied, Gilyon, Cerberus, and Huhu
@snowywinter - Tasma(s), Cayni, Clorgi, Listirck, Rebonne, Cerberus, and Wynerl(s)
@boba - Sammied, Clorgi, Tasma(s), Florette
@powgal15 - Tasma(s), Wynerl(s), Listrick(s), Clorgi, Rebonne(s), Florette, Kettu, and Cerberus
@sassybrat - Clorgi(s), Lovador, Biwo, and Rebonne
@ariltha - Cerberus
@moonlight24 - Clorgi, Cayni(s) and Tasma(s)
@frankenstein - Beaguile, Biwo, Canige, Cayni, Cerberus, Choconom, Clorgi, Corphex, Cozi, Colatay, Deena, Fetti, Gantula, Haunlupe, Huhu, Ibridi, Innu, Iramae, Listrick, Lovador, Lyralopex, Moue, Mushri, Rannin, Rebonne, Robark, Sammied, Sento, Tasma, Unusith, Vatrome, Tasma, Wolfern, and Wynerl
@reddish - Cerberus
@happycant2 - Clorgi, Listrick, Rebonne, Icenryo, and Cayni
@acclivius - Sheltie and Chihuahua in real life
*super out if date because I can’t keep up T-T
Dog Creatures(not in alphabetical order):
• Beaguile
• Bruxa
• Biwo
• Canic
• Canige
• Cayni
• Cerberus
• Clorgi
• Colatay
• Corphex
• Ceratuin
• Cozi
• Dynia
• Kettu
• Tasma
• Lovador
• Rebonne
• Medis
• Florette
• Listrick
• Huhu
• Gilyon
• Meriton
• Sammied
• Rix
• Wynerl
• Vatrome
• Unusith
• Laika
• Trefulp

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 31 October 2023 at 12:22 PM

@boba oof, sorry I didn't reply right away, this month has been so hectic!

There's been a few dog-type creatures added but one that sticks out right away in my mind is the Anukal ...and the Gleggo! : D (and I have both of those.) (can't believe I didn't think of Gleggo right away, it's one of my all time favorite Eggcave creatures! Probably top 10.)

Other possible additions if other members want to add them:
+ Definitely a dog/wolf
? Dog/canine-like

? Ceratiun
? Funneki
+ Laika
? Larvametus
+ Lobiso
? Trefulp

...and I think since the club has been inactive for so long it would be okay if you started a new main post and linked back to the original thread. ^^ (I dunno... it's up to you. Something to consider if this gets active again... or we could all just keep it going from here *shrug*)

pings for possible future members
@dragrawr
@heatherm19

Female
1,318 posts

twinkle • 31 October 2023 at 12:50 PM

@boba @snowywinter
Oooo I wanna join!!! ❤️ 🐶
My irl pet pupper is named Copper ❤️ He is a shih tzu + poodle + dachshund mix, 3 years old (born January 5th, 2020) and he loves bread and beef loaf 😊 He is a parvo-survivor and he used to have a bald patch on his back from a vaccine allergy ☹️ He made a full recovery, now he’s super active and lifts up everyone’s mood ❤️ He gets absolutely obsessed with new toys and gets sick of them in the next 3 days XD I made a bio for him under my own bio on my Laika’s page 🐶

My doggo eggcave pets: Laika, Biwo, Clorgi, Ibridi, Fetti, Innu, Hibisvul, Larvametus 💞

Wouldn’t it be better to create a new thread instead? Cuz it’ll be difficult to find the new main post on this same thread. I also have ideas for future contests/giveaways for active members ;w; You can just link this old thread to the new one but this is only a suggestion though! I totally understand if you guys want to keep this one alive 😊

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 31 October 2023 at 1:08 PM

@twinkle
My pooch (a little gleggo look-alike) used to have favorite toys she played with for years, but in her older age she's the same way as yours with toys. Becomes obsessed with it for about three days, then hardly ever touches it again. ...though her current ongoing favorite is an alpaca/llama from last Christmas. (Forget if it was Target or Petsmart. ...Probably Target as she's a snob and rarely likes toys from anywhere else. I think the one exception was a super soft spider. Soooo soft.)

O.O
I actually found a picture of it online and was surprised to see where it was from (that is NOT a usual place we shop >.< ...especially dog toys - for the record as the picture probably won't be around forever... Walgreens. PetShoppe brand.)
https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/Yo0AAOSwKeZlAiHA/s-l1600.jpg

Welcome Twinkle!
I hope your membership gets approved ^^ < 3
(this club is pretty easy going... so I don't see any reason you'll get denied ; )
Have a dog? like dogs? yes to either of those and you're pretty much in. *chuckles*)

Female
516 posts

boba • 31 October 2023 at 11:27 PM

@snowywinter @twinkle
Adding! Welcome to the club, twinkle! I hope we can revive this club! Sorry for the late response, it’s been a busy day! Happy Halloween btw! 🎃 👻

Female
123 posts

xiaomixiaoling • 2 November 2023 at 10:56 PM

@boba, Can I join this club? I do not have a irl dog right now, but I am certainly a dog lover! “Staying United we will fear nothing!” I hope I can get a dog, but right now I just can’t. But, I will get one in the future! My dream dog would be a Karelian bear dog x border collie, and my second is a Great Pyrenee x Aussie shepherd! Anyways, I don’t have that much dogs in my cove (I have been gone for 2 years), but I will still keep up with this club! :]

Female
516 posts

boba • 8 November 2023 at 8:20 PM

@xiaomixiaoling
Adding!

Also, just wanted to say sorry for not being on much, and not updating the post much either, this had been a busy month! I’ll try to be on here as much as possible! ^^
Thank you all for being in the club! Dog Club forever! ❤️

Female
1,318 posts

twinkle • 1 December 2023 at 5:10 AM

@boba @xiaomixiaoling @frankenstein @firelight_folf
Hi Dog lovers!!
Please help me support this adorable dog waffle creature suggestion by posting a comment on the suggestion page ❤️ ❤️ We can never have too many doggo creatures here hehe 😊 Thank you so much!! 🐶

@snowywinter omg idk how I missed your ping I'm so sorry ;w; A Gleggo pooch sounds so so cute!! What's her breed btw? and that alpaca stuffie is adorable ;w; Ooo my doggo also prefers stuffed toys too :0 He loves those with softer textures hehe

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 2 December 2023 at 12:15 AM

@twinkle Sorry i didn't reply yesterday. It was a long day with deadlines.
She's Chihuahua & Pomeranian. I'll try and upload a pic to share with you in the coming days (my brain is toast right now.)

So glad that pic of the allama still worked after this long! It's the only one I could find online O.O
Aww, your doggo would have probably loved a spider she got. So much floof except the legs, & even those weren't horribly firm. (one of) My girl's favorite toys when she was a pup was a squirrel/beaver ball. Had the face on the ball, and the rest was tail. ...and she'd shake it around the by tail, hitting herself in the head with the ball end... which was not soft & fluffy. Barely better than a tennis ball. (*smh* dunno what happened. She used to love rough games like playing soccer goalie. And then it's like one day someone swapped dogs. About 8 years old she became afraid of everything and quit playing altogether for about 4 years. Acted like she was abused even. She'd flinch at the slightest hand movements. We finally got her to play again with the ultra soft toys, and LOTS of reassurances & patience.)

Female
1,318 posts

twinkle • 2 December 2023 at 1:04 AM

@snowywinter oooo your doggo sounds adorable!! A Chihuahua/Pomeranian is such a cute combo :'3 Can't wait to see the pic hehe~ 😄

omg nooo :c it makes me sad hearing about her change in behavior over the years, I wonder what triggered it ☹️ But kudos to you for bringing back her playfulness with toys and loads of love and reassurance. She sounds so precious ;w;

24 posts

spottledmutt • 2 December 2023 at 11:56 AM

Omg I love dogs sm. I love talking about dog breeds too! My favorite dog breed is Aussies I have a mini aussie (Black, brown, and white) He is my baby boy

“Staying United we will fear nothing!”

Female
123 posts

xiaomixiaoling • 23 March 2024 at 3:34 AM

How come no one has been on here for the last months??? No one on here even said “happy new years” at all in January! Anyways, I’ve come up with something, though I’m not finished yet
Badge:

⸻⸻✧ ❀ ✧⸻⸻
♤𝔸 ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕕 ℙ𝕦𝕡 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝕒𝕔𝕜!♤
♡𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕌𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕕, 𝕎𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝔽𝕖𝕒𝕣 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘!♡
♢U・x・U♢
⸻⸻✧ ❀ ✧⸻⸻

Virtual Pet:

⋆ ꒷꒦ ‧ ₊ ˚ 𓆩♡𓆪 ˚ ₊ ‧ ꒦꒷ ⋆
♤𝕄𝕪 𝕍𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕦𝕒𝕝 ℂ𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖 ℙ𝕖𝕥!♤
♡(ℂ𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝟙-𝟚 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪)♡
🐶🦊🐺🐕🐩
“𝒫𝒾𝒸𝓀 𝓂𝑒!” “𝒯𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝑒 𝒽𝑜𝓂𝑒!” “𝒞𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝓂𝑒!”