collecting squishmallows and watching youtubers do scary vids

Female
18 posts

falks • 5 April 2024 at 5:25 PM

Playing project sekai/ Hatsune Miku: Colorful Stage

Demigirl
4 posts

stargamerxox • 10 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

The current anime I’m watching. Watched most of season one and half of season 2 in like, a few days (while also having school, work, etc-)

Gender Fluid
6 posts

glaphordesa • 5 days ago

I'm really obsessed with EPIC: The Musical and the concept albums coming out!!! I love musicals so much, and the fact that some banger songs have been made for a musical version of the Odyssey is genuinely so thrilling to me! It's so good!

1,037 posts

anarchy • 1 day ago

i'm playing through the zero escape (nonary games) series right now and i'm obsessed it's so fun! even if some of the puzzles make my brain hurt :']

Female
3 posts

candy_kittens • 23 hours ago

Collecting Hot Wheels, and dolls (mostly Monster High, Bratz, and Rainbow High).

Also Lord of the Rings has been a steady addiction for about 17 years now. As has Top Gear / the Grand Tour for the past 3 years now.

Female
225 posts

cheetahgirl8 • 23 hours ago

....the DC animated universe

Female
2,932 posts

heatherm19 • 22 hours ago

The video for Dove Cameron's newish song 'Sand'. No seriously, completely addicted. Yesterday alone I watched it over a dozen times.

Non-binary
1,074 posts

distorted • 22 hours ago

cracks knuckles. ok so. theres this game ive been. OBSESSED WITH. its called in stars and time and its a grayscale timelooping rpg. very story heavy and like. its amazing. altho the game gets pretty heavy sometimes (hey. main char is stuck in a timeloop. it makes sense) o also romance. the characters are SOOOO LIKEABLE AND SO WELL WRITTENN and a lot of representation!

anyways go play in stars and time. pls. i am sooo normal about it totally not insane. i NEED to talk to more people abt it.

good summary of the game (no spoilers) : https://ibb.co/SKpJWkm

if i were to give a summary it would have probably been like a good thousand words ngl i love overexplaining

Female
141 posts

tenjouutena • 17 hours ago

My best friend and I share one; We will send each other tons of pictures from like twitter/DA based on our current RPs so when the other comes back they are spammed.

Genderqueer
5 posts

corruptcreatures • 9 hours ago

I am hopelessly addicted to popcorn. If given the chance, I'll eat a bag a day until the whole box is cleaned out... it's just so tasty!

Female
1,127 posts

musical_slytherclaw • 8 hours ago

honkai, genshin, and tft
the gambling addiction never ends...