[MAIN] Myriad of Activities (2022-2023)

in User Contests & Giveaways

Deleted • 25 June 2022 at 8:35 AM

I'm planning on leaving EggCave, but in the process of doing so I decided to take my time to make gifting away my stuff more meaningful.

So, here's the plan.
1) Occasionally, I might shove stuff into the Adoption Center and Donations Center,
2) Auctions and Trades Center, some rare creatures will be listed at 1EC for you to try and get.
3) Small contests! Either I will hold some small contests, prompts, questions and mini-games for you to win a prize!
4) You can hold small contests with me, or some unique questions and mini-games as well. I will try to provide a small present as grand prize for each one organized, but I make no promises.

This is my method of trying to make the Forums more active. Go forth and interact!
Links to prizes.. and the contest topic about page and post will be on another forum. Help to keep things updated if I forget!

So.. it might take me some time to respond.. my main reason for leaving is that it takes too long for stuff to load on EggCave for me.. it's a me problem, due to my restrictions on site settings.. or just an old PC.
I'm somewhat busy with real life, so things will definitely be slow. Please be patient with me!

I'm not the most active, so just check in once in a while.. it will be sudden but the deadline will be slow. If I can get help in tallying up stuff, that will help! I'm.. the provider of prizes.. mostly.

I can't edit either, so what's done is done..

Cis Female
604 posts

kataclysm • 28 June 2022 at 5:02 AM

What a noble pursuit! The forums aren't an easy place to revive, but I'm willing to pitch in and tag some buddies in here and try to get the ball rolling some. Best of luck to you in your future endeavours!

@armageddondoll @tryvegan4theanimals @muppet

Female
170 posts

muppet • 28 June 2022 at 11:33 PM

That sounds awesome!!! I'll tag a few who might be interested as well ❤️
@megamisama90
@eschla
@ida92
@kalessin
@lunacharm1037

Deleted • 29 June 2022 at 1:33 AM

@kataclysm @muppet

Thank you for pinging others! Come and participate in the games or head to discussion to talk to some of the other users! Occasionally I place creatures in the Auctions & TC for all to win. It isn't often, but it will happen sporadically / irregularly so sometimes you have something to anticipate winning on EggCave.

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 29 June 2022 at 9:02 AM

sorry to hear you're leaving. Thank you for the ping.
@the darkarcher
@mairbear

Deleted • 2 July 2022 at 1:58 AM

@laylamocha sorry to hear your leaving, thank you for doing this

Female
163 posts

allydogfog • 10 July 2022 at 8:29 AM

@laylamocha what are those creatures in the trade center for w the label 'myriad of actives' ? I dont understand D :

Deleted • 16 July 2022 at 4:14 AM

@allydogfog

You can submit an offer, I will accept when I can.
Myriad of Activities is the title of my "game" for all to participate in

Female
163 posts

allydogfog • 16 July 2022 at 8:36 AM

@laylamocha

Like an actual offer with creatures, cc etc or just an item? And I saw your last trade was a prize for the cherry comp, is the trades also a prize for comps?? like when people win and they offer and you give them or like widgets "offer and ill do a number generator to pick who gets it" ?? ^^

Im sorry for th e questions i think my brain is breaking down

Demifluid
1,496 posts

wonder404exe • 16 July 2022 at 2:20 PM

@allydogfog

Yup. Just items

Female
163 posts

allydogfog • 16 July 2022 at 6:11 PM

@wonder404exe

ok 😊 i offered