Eggcave but Dream🌟

in Chit-Chat

Ever had a dream based on Eggcave?

Demifluid
1,500 posts

wonder404exe • 6 October 2022 at 5:25 PM

Ever had any dream(s) related to Eggcave? [Sorry if there is already an active post on this]
Share yours! I'm so exited to see the weird dreams x'D

Mine: {will be adding}

1#
I won a prize???

2#
The VEND machine changed!!!!! Players can now add their own items/creatures onto the VEND machine!!!

3+4# I don't remember *crys*

EDIT:
Me: i dont have problems
Also me:
"I just had a dream that i got a NEW thief shop creature for 100,000 EC in the thiefshop- i didnt know what it is because its not on the blog so i went to archive xD 8 Aug 2023, 9:36 AM"

my Wall:

pastelrabbit • 4 days ago

Re:Status
When you “gamble” so much you dream about it:
(Wonder, I think you need help. Does Ark have therapists?)

twinkle • 3 days ago

@status just how much have you been gambling O.o

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 8 October 2022 at 9:16 AM

@wonder404exe I voted yes, but I'm not entirely sure. I know it was around the time I was really into one of the creatures and making up stories in my head about them. But I don't remember the dream being related at all. But I have a lot of first person dreams where I'm immersed in the world and it's not 1 or 2 dimensional, but fully functional. ...but cell shaded. lol. (I know I've had a few adventure dreams where I live in the world of Flash's Bounty.)
Which I had a dream about that game where they got a bunch of new enemies and allies to fight against and collect into your army... then a week or so later I joined this site and found one that looked almost exactly like one of the creatures I got in the other game (in-dream) !

O>O That would be SO amazing if we had a user generated VEND machine!!! *squeals in excited fan*
(Another virtual pet site I recently joined allowed something like that and it's so fun to see what other players come up with. - You have to pay handsomely to submit the artwork and have it approved, but it seems well worth it.)

Sorry I don't have much to share. Most of my fandom based dreams are around my favorite TV show, and a few Harry Potter dreams... and they're VERY battle-centric.

Female
3,801 posts

sparklefox • 8 October 2022 at 3:26 PM

I've had quite a few dreams where I've found a non-existent egg in the cave, and they basically all play out the exact same way:

- find egg and get confused
- ask about it in forums
- everyone calls me an idiot for not knowing about it despite there being no blog post

Sometimes I see a hatched form of the egg in someone's cove, but usually I just see the egg form and nothing else. Last one was a shiny blue egg that hatched into a red dog (for some reason?), and this was its only non-egg stage. There was a page in the Archives but all stages were ?... including the egg. The descriptions were blank.

EDIT: Just recalled one where I was trying my best to rename a creature, but the entire site was lagging extremely badly. I finally got to my cove's page after a long time and got the renaming box opened before the router mysteriously stopped working for no reason. Typical.

(I need to stop checking the site before going to sleep.)

Demifluid
1,500 posts

wonder404exe • 8 October 2022 at 4:36 PM

@snowywinter
I also have had made-up stories on Eggcave xD But i just know if its a dream or not- Always woke up sad lol

@sparklefox
About the VEND dream- there were a few creatures i didn't know about i thought i just haven't seen them before but i just didn't see anything on the Archives like them

Female
909 posts

icecream • 8 October 2022 at 6:19 PM

I had a dream that I was trying to buy a frozen baby Oscoa off @loveunicorns2223 for 1/1500 CC. In other words about 0.0007 CC lol. She was like um, I'm not sure that's enough CC?? And I was like "trust me, it's A LOT" xD

Demifluid
1,500 posts

wonder404exe • 8 October 2022 at 6:24 PM

@icecream
0.0007 CC??? We dot even have 0.0007 Cent LOL-
A LOT. Yes its A LOT. 0.00000_A_LOT
How did you remember the username?? MAGIC???

Female
909 posts

icecream • 8 October 2022 at 6:35 PM

@wonder404exe
lol 0.0007 cents
We are IRL friends haha. And we both love Oscoas!

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 8 October 2022 at 10:12 PM

@sparklefox
Awww, that's so sad you have dreams about people calling you an idiot for not knowing about a creature. There's like a zillion of them! (Okay, so nowhere near a zillion, but it feels like it at times.)

@icecream "A LOT" "Trust me." LOL! , LOVE it! Seriously lol, thank you for that. (Though at times it feels like that is a lot the way it's hard for me to earn EC.)

@wonder404exe I remember usernames in my dreams too. They're all people behind them, not just letters on a screen. (I think I have an easier time remembering screen names than "real" names though.)

Female
914 posts

shirothekittehlover • 8 October 2022 at 11:14 PM

@wonder404exe
I had a dream last year where two of my creature suggestions, the Phantowl and the Shadrake, became a reality at October......

Guess it's half true 😃

Demifluid
1,500 posts

wonder404exe • 8 October 2022 at 11:20 PM

@shirothekittehlover
I have like two dreams from YEARS ago that came REAL
Creepy then that happens….

@snowywinter
I just can’t seem to remember the words… x’D it’s I just can’t remember my dreams or I can’t remember words AT ALL or they are just too hard to remember
Ahhh yes. Usernames sure is easier remember.

Female
2,911 posts

heatherm19 • 9 October 2022 at 1:55 AM

A lot of my dreams jump all over the place and may include a half-dozen stories/situations. I know I've had a few about Eggcave, though I can't remember many details. A few nights ago I had a dream about being in some video game where alien-vampires were chasing us, and at one point we were hiding in some huge ditch and protecting really big eggs from being seen by the vampires. I don't remember which creatures they were but they were definitely from here.

Female
2,541 posts

dragrawr • 9 October 2022 at 1:06 PM

@heatherm19 wow they must have been valuable !

Female
175 posts

twilightshine • 9 October 2022 at 7:04 PM

I had a dream about eggcave once, about a few weeks after I joined. I dreamed that I made a wishlist (which was non-existent at the time), then I went to the cave where I found CSP and other virtually unobtainable creatures from the cave in place of cave commons.

Then I went to the blog and found a new post about it. I don't remember the wording, but it was something about ten minutes of old creatures as a way of re-releasing!

Female
238 posts

loveunicorns2223 • 10 October 2022 at 2:55 AM

@icecream omg haha! it may have to be a bit more, but I appreciate your offer! 😊 hahahaha

Female
914 posts

shirothekittehlover • 20 October 2022 at 1:21 PM

@wonder404exe
Yeah...... It's like we're secretly fortune tellers this entire time but we can only predict the future when we sleep

Other
136 posts

pauloacacio • 4 August 2023 at 6:49 AM

Many winged creatures having fun in a very colorful dream.

Female
2,468 posts

mindassala • 5 August 2023 at 7:38 AM

No, I haven't so far. Maybe I will one night. 😊

Non-binary
1,383 posts

provo7demons • 11 August 2023 at 10:25 PM

It's funny, I saw this post a few days ago and thought "no, I've never had an eggcave dream", only to have one the next night! I don't remember a whole lot, only that there'd been a new surprise monthly released and I was filling up my cove with it 😋

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 12 August 2023 at 12:00 AM

@provo7demons
lol... the power of suggestion : P
I had never had a dream in my life about tornadoes, until a friend in high school mentioned she had them as premonitions to bad things. Ever since then I've had at least one dream a year with tornadoes in them - as ominous symbols. And i'm more afraid of them in dreams than in real life (RL I actually used to enjoy storm chasing)

Darn it, wish i remembered this thread. I had a dream about EggCave just last week, but now I forget what it was about.

Female
1,111 posts

musical_slytherclaw • 12 August 2023 at 2:30 PM

I tend to dream about whatever I was thinking about that day or doing right before falling asleep. I've fallen asleep feeding so I've definitely had some dreams, one of which was that I got all the creatures on my wishlist. 😭

Female
2,911 posts

heatherm19 • 12 August 2023 at 2:50 PM

I have a lot of dreams where it's basically indistinguishable from real-life except for one or two small things, and that's especially true for Eggcave. I've had a good number of dreams where I'll be feeding creatures and suddenly see a creature I've never seen before, or I'll go to the cave and find something unexpected (I think once there were eggs all around the page, instead of just the one row).