Topic edited: Notifications still screwed up

in Problems & Bugs

Female
932 posts

shirothekittehlover • 29 November 2022 at 7:14 AM

I logged in several minutes ago and there's no log-in notif ._.
Proof: https://ibb.co/vxFwQrt

Demifluid
1,508 posts

wonder404exe • 29 November 2022 at 7:41 AM

Confirm confirm gobblers adds to ur account

Male
297 posts

dragiigy • 29 November 2022 at 7:53 AM

Plz, cen anyone from the staff comment what is going on. Thank you !

And did anyone open a ticket?

Female
1,744 posts

minnie298a • 29 November 2022 at 8:36 AM

@wonder404exe
I went and fed a couple of my creatures (didn't do it yesterday), and the feed stat increased. So I'm guessing that it is at least counting like it should. Whether it evolves now, or when the site is sorted, I don't know.

Because the majority of my feeds yesterday was through clearing the Click Exchange, I have been able to feed via coves today. Some do say I've already feed, but it's not the red bar after feeding, but the one that shows immediately upon the profile loading, so I'm assuming they are XC creatures.

Female
2,938 posts

heatherm19 • 29 November 2022 at 10:59 AM

@dragiigy I sent a ticket not long after I made this thread.

Was hoping I'd wake up and everything would be back to normal (or it was all a bad dream), but...

Female
932 posts

shirothekittehlover • 29 November 2022 at 11:05 AM

Seemingly wall Notifs still work as normal.

1,134 posts

hikanu • 29 November 2022 at 11:39 AM

Hopefully these issues won't drag out. If the feeds don't reset, we'd run out of things to do at some point.

Reminds me of the times the clicks weren't registered on Squiby *shudders*

Thankfully the Gobblers still seem to work, even if I could swear they are a little elusive at times.

Cis Female
604 posts

kataclysm • 29 November 2022 at 11:55 AM

Quests also seem doable, despite all else!

Female
894 posts

murfijs • 29 November 2022 at 11:59 AM

notifs about someone bidding on your auctions seem to work fine too.
shops not refreshing for me

Female
422 posts

suzanab • 29 November 2022 at 12:08 PM

@pooh and everyone else. trivia works, as in it refreshed at midnight and could play it, but I'm still waiting for my money from yesterday and the bank and the cave and...and...and.

How is the cash purchase working, ok?

Female
5,409 posts

Orderedchaos • 29 November 2022 at 12:39 PM

@Ian has been informed that something has broken. Once he gets online this will get fixed. Thank you for your patience in the mean time.

Male
1,991 posts

Ian • 29 November 2022 at 1:25 PM

@heatherm19 fixed!

Sorry about that, everybody!

Female
2,724 posts

jlya • 29 November 2022 at 1:54 PM

@ian
Mysterious asteroid is reset but site trivia and wall of sandrodons still says "you've already submitted your answer" from yesterday. Is this just me?

Female
2,410 posts

ida92 • 29 November 2022 at 2:24 PM

@Ian I'm seeing the same thing as @jlya. ☹️

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 29 November 2022 at 2:29 PM

@jlya not just you, Site Trivia and Wall of Sandrodons haven't reset for me either. (and i did a hard refresh just in case.)

Male
176 posts

kleineprinz • 29 November 2022 at 3:06 PM

It's very late at my country (past 10 p.m.) I won't have time to feed the usual creatures, zuuut. After it's only a lost day, at least the problem has been solved. Thanks

Female
2,938 posts

heatherm19 • 29 November 2022 at 3:13 PM

@Ian I never got the signing-in credit for yesterday on my 2nd and 3rd side even though I logged in roughly an hour before midnight. I did get today's though.

Female
2,138 posts

cranberrycat1 • 29 November 2022 at 3:45 PM

@ian my notifications still aren't working properly

Female
2,938 posts

heatherm19 • 29 November 2022 at 3:51 PM

Yeah notifications still seem off, I've 'followed' this thread but don't get any notifications when people post. Actually, I'm not getting any post notifications for any of the threads I follow.

Female
141 posts

kenkazaki2 • 29 November 2022 at 3:55 PM

Hm, looks like I can collect my bank interest now and feed people that I fed yesterday (including myself lol) but I haven't been getting any notifications besides the "steal attempts available" and the daily ec gift. Welp I'm going to follow this thread and see if I get anything.
EDIT: Oh yeah before I saw this thread I noticed that my creatures said they were fed today since I couldn't fed them and I didn't remember doing it and on the daily reset the bank interest wasn't available, but soon after I read this thread an hour ago or so I could collect bank interest and I could fed my creatures again so that was fixed at least. :0

Female
2,555 posts

dragrawr • 29 November 2022 at 3:58 PM

@kenkazaki2 me as well, something is still a bit off imma do some more digging

edit: notifs seem to be not working well. Got daily, but no notif for a thread im following

Female
141 posts

kenkazaki2 • 29 November 2022 at 4:01 PM

@dragrawr Ah yeah I didn't get any notification, rip.
So at least that means people have fed me today, I just can't see it. :'D

Female
2,555 posts

dragrawr • 29 November 2022 at 4:05 PM

@kenkazaki2 Yup just now did not get your ping. Creature feeds are still wonky it seems

Female
141 posts

kenkazaki2 • 29 November 2022 at 4:08 PM

Ooooh I just got the notification that someone fed me that's a good sign!
EDIT: Ah I still didn't get notified of being pinged though oof.

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 29 November 2022 at 5:09 PM

Question to other players - Are you getting incoming transfer notices?

(just wondering if for now PMs/Wall posts need to be sent along with sending something.)

95 posts

heatherm_side • 29 November 2022 at 5:32 PM

@snowywinter Just tested by sending something to this side, and yes, I got a notification!

So at least *some* notifications are working....

edit: I haven't gotten a single feed notification though. I know people must be feeding because this side is at 98% right now, but no notifications.

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 29 November 2022 at 5:45 PM

@heatherm19 / @heatherm_side Thanks for testing it for me/us! ^^

I looked at several random creatures on your side, and I only found one with a feed. Maybe someone fed them logged out? (since the blue number after *should* indicate how many people have fed... but that hasn't been accurate the past couple months, so who knows.)
I checked a few more eggs from the Save/Hungry lists... and those are all still in the red, so it's not a site-wide feed. (Which I think would be an appropriate measure with all the issues going on. *ehem* Ian? please?)

Female
351 posts

umbregrl • 29 November 2022 at 5:47 PM

At least it's not only me. I haven't been on the site since yesterday. Was wondering why it was telling me that I already answer at the tivia. XD

Female
2,938 posts

heatherm19 • 29 November 2022 at 6:28 PM

I've got a few fed notifications on this account now! As well as Auction notices (closing in 10 minutes, lost auction, etc).

95 posts

heatherm_side • 29 November 2022 at 9:18 PM

The Site Trivia never did reset for today, still showing as already answered yesterday's question (on my main account!)

Has anyone bought CC since all this started? I really want to make one more purchase before the end of the Black Friday sale but I'm nervous to try while stuff is still bugged.