Annual Christmas Raffle Year 7 (Closed: Results Posted) Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays

in User Contests & Giveaways

Which season do you prefer if you had to pick one?

Female
1,257 posts

poptarts • 25 December 2022 at 1:08 PM

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays Everyone!

Congratulations to the winners of the Christmas Raffle, you all should have received a Private Message congratulating you and notifying you of the prize(s) you have won. (If you do not see a PM, check your wall, wall post will not include the creature/item(s) you have won.)

I have decided to do something a little different this year and send creatures through the Transfer Request and send CC vouchers/items directly to the winners through my inventory, this way the items/pets players receive are more discreet, hidden by other players who may stumble into the trade center since there is not an option to private a trade. Keep in mind, I will not say how much, or what the player has won to keep privacy.

Players who have won EC will have to use the Trade Center and put up a junk item/junk pet since I cannot send EC directly.

Once the Transfer Request is accepted, I will mark it as Claimed. Players who have won CC Trinket Travels or CC Vouchers will automatically be marked as Claimed as I should have already sent them. Players who have won EC will be marked as claimed once they set up a Junk Trade in the trade center and accept their EC amount.

ALL GIFTS WILL BE DISTRIBUTED THROUGH MY ACCOUNT @bone @poptarts @theothersideofpoptarts

CC Creatures (includes Onny)
1. 10. @kittymimi (claimed)
2. 38. @elluwah (claimed)
3. 34. @beta (claimed)

CC Voucher
1. 32. @spell (claimed)
2. 2. @wonder404exe (claimed)
3. 22. @luv (claimed)
4. 16. @valorieviolet (claimed)(WALL)

LE's
1. 33. @kataclysm (claimed)
2. 35. @chaotictreat (claimed)
3. 8. @lothar (claimed)
4. 5. @snowywinter (claimed)
5. 39. @flakes (claimed)

CC Travels
1. 4. @ostrichowl (claimed)
2. 12. @sapphire12 (claimed)
3. 1. @christine13531 (claimed)

Retired/EC
1. 19. @sparklefox (claimed both)
2. 29. @moonflower (claimed) (EC not claimed)
3. 30. @nut (claimed both)

BACK UP winners *500k ec
1. 37. @lexicon (claimed)
2. 31. @rainbow (claimed)
3. 28. @xxcouchxx (claimed)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Basic Raffle:
Due to the low entry count for 6month and under players, I have decided to reward all.

Keep in mind
- CC Creatures rewarded may be worth more than 500CC due to being older.
-All Travels sent are CC Travels and are worth roughly 50CC or more due to being older, please trade with caution as they are not regular travels.

CC Voucher
1. 1. @daisycat (claimed)

CC Creature
1. 3. @hikanu (claimed)

LE Creatures
1. 7. @charchill (claimed)

CC Travel
1. 4. @pewpewkachu (claimed)

EC Amount
1. 2. @tokio (claimed)
2. 5. @awesomesaucethegreat (claimed)
3. 6. @lululoo (claimed)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you see your name on the list, and did not get sent anything, please send me a PM. Remember, pets should be found through your INCOMING TRANSFER requests. Items should be located in your inventory. EC requires you to set up a junk trade with the link sent to my private mail (pm).

IMPORTANT:
Next Christmas Raffle, I will no longer be posting the specifics of what players have won and will make it completely discreet. Players will now be notified directly about what they have won. Stay tuned next year for either a Macbot or Doovoo being potential Christmas Raffle prizes.

32 posts

bone • 25 December 2022 at 1:09 PM

Please refrain from posting here. Send your congrats to the person's wall or pm.

If you have any questions, please PM my main account @poptarts