Female
559 posts

pwuffy • 11 December 2022 at 2:23 AM

added everyone above, thank you for sharing! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
894 posts

murfijs • 11 December 2022 at 2:24 AM

@pwuffy
thank you for the raffle! can i join please?

As for the holidays, im probably spending them with my family. Together we will decorate the christmas tree, make gingerbread cookies and visit my grandparents.
pings ^^
@asbe
@megamisama90
@izziedragon

Female
1,493 posts

froot • 11 December 2022 at 3:48 AM

@pwuffy thank you for hosting this giveaway! it's so very generous of you โค๏ธ

thank you @surgeon for the ping โค๏ธ

i'm not travelling anywhere for christmas but i'll be going out with my friends more often and playing some games! i'm really looking forward to having a movie night with my family as well since it's been a while since we've done something like that (ยดโ–ฝ` *) we're doing a christmas gift exchange with some family friends tonight and i'm looking forward to that too!

@chaotictreat might you be interested in a giveaway? :0

Female
1,130 posts

valorieviolet • 11 December 2022 at 4:34 AM

@pwuffy

It's so generous of you to be hosting this holiday giveaway, thank you โค๏ธ

I'm looking forward to spending the holidays with my boyfriend โค๏ธ Even though it will not be our first Christmas together, I'm still excited to have our hot chocolate dates, going to look at the Christmas light together, and exchange our gifts!

Pings:
@murmurw
@iia

Female
2,119 posts

cranberrycat1 • 11 December 2022 at 9:29 AM

@pwuffy
Thank for doing this giveaway! For the holidays I will be spending time with my friends and family and we will bake lots of gingerbread cookies and might go to the mall a few days before

Female
2,394 posts

ida92 • 11 December 2022 at 10:59 AM

@pwuffy Thank for hosting this, I would like to join if there still are places available. ^^
I will be spending Christmas Eve with my boyfriend and my parents, then od the 25th and 26th we will be visiting family and friends. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
559 posts

pwuffy • 11 December 2022 at 12:33 PM

updated with everyone above! thank you all! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
408 posts

izziedragon • 11 December 2022 at 1:07 PM

@murfijs Thanks for the ping!

@pwuffy
For the holidays I'm just looking forward to relaxing and spending time with my partner and family. In the new year I'm hoping to ace my last semester of college and finish with honors โค๏ธ

101 posts

subie • 11 December 2022 at 3:06 PM

@pwuffy
Thanks for hosting!
For the holidays, I am taking a much-needed break from this fall semester of school. It was a very busy and demanding one, haha. I'll be heading back home to see my family - including my cat. โค๏ธ

Female
1,895 posts

chaotictreat • 11 December 2022 at 8:53 PM

@pwuffy ty for hosting!

what am i doing for hols? idk lmaooo
hopefully a waitressing job bc i have an interview today !! but probably nothing just lots of minecraft and eggcave lol

ty for ping @shadowfaxe

Female
559 posts

pwuffy • 11 December 2022 at 10:01 PM

added everyone above! ๐Ÿ˜Š

@chaotictreat oh that's exciting! good luck on your interview, i hope you get the job โค๏ธ

Female
2,544 posts

dragrawr • 11 December 2022 at 10:19 PM

@pwuffy hihi!! I cant wait to watch the Grinch again lol, favorite thing ever โค๏ธ tysm for this !!

Female
1,281 posts

sartre • 13 December 2022 at 2:32 AM

@pwuffy
Thank you for the raffle!
My Family and I love watching holiday movies together, specially the scary ones like Krampus.

Female
559 posts

pwuffy • 13 December 2022 at 10:55 PM

added!

@sartre that movie is great! my family and i have actually been watching it the past few christmases as well ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Female
470 posts

christine13531 • 14 December 2022 at 11:59 AM

@pwuffy Thank you for hosting this giveaway ^^
I'm going to take advantage of the winter holidays to grind my favourite video games and catch up on newly-released anime! Since I'm busy with school for most of the year, this is my rare chance to indulge in these forms of entertainment lol
I hope my family can be more festive this Christmas season. I'm always so full of Christmas cheer in the weeks leading up to December 25, but it always ends in disappointment when the day passes without anything notable happening ;-;
Fun fact: my mom's birthday is on Christmas Day =D

Female
559 posts

pwuffy • 18 December 2022 at 11:29 PM

bumping as there's a week left to enter! ๐Ÿ˜Š feel free to tag anyone you think would be interested as well!

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 22 December 2022 at 12:46 AM

'nother little bump with a ping to a returning player - @by-joycee not too late to enter this raffle ^^

@pwuffy
I already entered, but i wanted to say thank you again. it's been wonderful seeing the wide variety of responses.
I didn't think of it until later, and much later, but i do have a couple traditions. (i ended up posting them in various other threads.) (I still stand by the things I'm looking forward to in the new year. it was a good solid answer. ; ) )
- I watch 'A Home for The Holidays' (highlighting adoption) (airing this year on the 23rd)
- and trying to perhaps keep the magic alive for others... in my youth I swear i could hear sleigh bells out there in the frosty night air a few times, so after midnight on Christmas I'd don warm clothes, and tack on some of the best sounding bells I've gathered over the years and head on out for a run around the neighborhood. (Sometimes with one of my dogs, sometimes solo.) : )
(Definitely not healthy enough to go this year, but it's a cherished memory. It's worth it even if I put the smile on one person's face. Worst case scenario, i got to enjoy the winter wonderland in all it's sparkling glory and chilly air. - well, most of the time. Sometimes it was rainy and miserable, needing a boat more than galoshes. ...but a reindeer's gotta reindeer ; ) )

Female
28 posts

by-joycee • 22 December 2022 at 3:52 AM

@snowywinter Thank you for pinging me and @pwuffy for hosting, i would love to enter. โ™ก

After a very tough year i will have a quiet Christmas together with my cat.
I'm going to treat myself to my favorite food and baked goods, presents and Christmas movies.

Happy holidays everyone! โ™ก

Female
1,285 posts

daisycat • 22 December 2022 at 9:41 AM

@snowywinter
"in my youth I swear i could hear sleigh bells out there in the frosty night air a few times, so after midnight on Christmas I'd don warm clothes, and tack on some of the best sounding bells I've gathered over the years and head on out for a run around the neighborhood."
This is SO sweet and clever! :,)

@by-joycee
A quiet Christmas with your cat honestly sounds like the best and most perfect Christmas to me! ^.^ ๐Ÿ˜ธ

(pwuffy I already entered)

Female
559 posts

pwuffy • 22 December 2022 at 11:35 AM

@snowywinter that is such a sweet story! โค๏ธ thank you for sharing ;-;

@by-joycee entered you ๐Ÿ˜Š i hope 2023 is much better for you and i hope you enjoy a nice quiet christmas!

just a reminder to all, the last day to enter is december 25th and i will announce the first winner starting on the 26th ๐Ÿ˜Š (subsequent winners will be announced after previous winners choose their prizes!)

Female
108 posts

taiyeun9 • 24 December 2022 at 6:51 AM

@pwuffy thank you for hosting this! im glad im catching onto this on time~

This time of the yr is always big for me and my family but this yr things have slowed down a bit (in terms of going to family dinners/parties) since the weather where i am has been BAD lately T^T also i have quite a bit of work to do for uni applications with deadlines in mid jan,,,

but on the brighter side a lot of my friends live very close and weโ€™ve still been able to gather and enjoy our time~

im planning to put together a few more gifts over the week ^^

Female
559 posts

pwuffy • 25 December 2022 at 10:32 AM

merry christmas! REMINDER: today is the last day to enter, ping your friends! entries close at 11:59 PM ECT and the first winner will be selected starting tomorrow the 26th ๐Ÿ˜Š

78 posts

kediset • 25 December 2022 at 7:58 PM

@pwuffy Merry Christmas! Thx for opportunity! (Found your comment on today's blog post)
Gl to everyone!

Got nothing going on for the holidays โ˜น๏ธ My sibling and in-law had to visit early, and ever since pandemic started, relatives haven't held a gathering D;
But hey.. expecting a new member to the fam next year o; pretty exciting o-o

1,216 posts

pet_cemetery • 25 December 2022 at 9:48 PM

@pwuffy

Can I join or am I too late? I enjoyed a peaceful Christmas with my close family and my cat.

Short -term I'm looking forward to the cookies I'm baking to be done. ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿช

I am looking forward to a few new games I've been waiting for are finally being released.

Female
1,285 posts

daisycat • 25 December 2022 at 9:53 PM

@pet_cemetery
You're not too late! Entries close in around two hours. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
559 posts

pwuffy • 26 December 2022 at 9:36 AM

thank you everyone for entering the giveaway and sharing all your holiday stories/new years aspirations, i really enjoyed reading them and i hope everyone had a fantastic holiday! looking forward to having a better year in 2023 and i hope you all will be able to do the same! ๐Ÿ˜Š

the first place winner was @animefan, the second place winner was @sartre, and the third place winner was @subie! congratulations! the prizes have all been chosen/distributed ๐Ÿ˜Š

i hope to do more raffles like this in the future as well ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Female
59 posts

maylin09 • 26 December 2022 at 9:39 AM

Ty for hosting this giveaway @pwuffy I am a bit bummed I didn't win but all good looking forward to more giveaways and congrats to all the winners

Female
2,119 posts

cranberrycat1 • 26 December 2022 at 11:12 AM

Thanks for hosting and congrats to the winners

Female
1,281 posts

sartre • 26 December 2022 at 1:02 PM

Thank you for hosting this giveaway, @pwuffy and congratulations to all the winners.
Happy holidays, and have a great new year.

Female
1,895 posts

chaotictreat • 26 December 2022 at 5:43 PM

Ty for hosting pwuffy! congrats to the winners ๐Ÿ˜Š