A Marlay from everyone (Join our Herd) <3

in Trading & Auctions

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 22 January 2023 at 6:54 AM

Hello,
I wanted to do something unique on my account @elephants. I wanted to gather one Marlay from each person I could. If your interested please name you Marlay mar(username) for example Mardarkarch if it doesn't fit please shorter your username a little to fit. Im paying 5k for each one. I would adore if you added a little description on the elephant or items that mean something to you but it's not needed (please note travels will be overwritten) ❤️ Let's see how many we can get on this site 😉 would be amazing if we could get Ian involved?

Just to edit there is no rush to send them over, this will be open as a ongoing thing. If you wish to make changes to a submitted Marlay im more than happy to transfer it back to you to change it 😊 if you don't have a Marlay im happy to send one over for you to edit too ❤️

Users who took Part
Me (Thedarkarcher)
Twinkle
Heatherm19
tryvegan4theanimals
Nut

Pings
@twinkle
@dragrawr
@jlya
@wonder404exe
@pegasasu

Female
1,319 posts

twinkle • 22 January 2023 at 7:24 AM

@thedarkarcher
This is soooo cute!! ❤️
Sent you mine named Martwinkle 😊 I hope you like the little nugget of information that I placed in the description lol

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 22 January 2023 at 7:29 AM

@twinkle aww thanks so much for taking part! Absolutely love your description thanks for putting in the effort into this ❤️. Send a travel as a thanks for taking part 😊

Female
1,319 posts

twinkle • 22 January 2023 at 7:36 AM

@thedarkarcher Yay thank you, Sophie! I'd love to see your collection grow ^^

Let me ping some more people (sorry if you don't like pings) ❤️
@daisycat
@snowywinter
@heatherm19
@hinokazes
@sparklefox
@mightyeglantine

Female
584 posts

hinokazes • 22 January 2023 at 7:51 AM

@twinkle Thanks for the ping ! 😊

@thedarkarcher Seems to be a fun little thing to do ^^ I'll try to remember next time I see a marlay in the cave to take it and send it to you.
To which account should I send the trade tho ? And do you mind to receive a PM to get the link of the trade ? Or you want it on your wall ?

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 22 January 2023 at 7:55 AM

@hinokazes I can send you over a Marlay to rename and edit if you like if that would be easier? I'll offer the Money to rename too plus a little extra. If you would prefer a new one you can either pm me or post on my wall whichever works best for you ❤️

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 22 January 2023 at 8:00 AM

@thedarkarcher Wish I had known sooner, I was getting a LOT of them the past week (but leaving them in the Cave).

Is this just for today, this month, or ongoing?
(I understand it's for ONE Marley each, just want to know the time-frame we have in which to catch and send them over.)

I definitely plan on participating ^^
Thank you @/twinkle for the ping! ❤️

@sulvas
@mr-blue-bones
@frankenstein
@daisycat
@nut
@tryvegan4theanimals
@riceboysleeps
@structuresfromsilence

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 22 January 2023 at 8:07 AM

@snowywinter There is no time frame whatsoever it's hopefully going to be an ongoing thing ❤️ I appreciate your interest in this ❤️

Female
2,934 posts

heatherm19 • 22 January 2023 at 11:03 AM

@thedarkarcher This is such a cool idea! What a great way to show off how awesome this community is. I gave my Marlay a couple of my favorite items. (I'm sending it to this account, just let me know if you want me to send it directly to the elephant account.)

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 22 January 2023 at 11:07 AM

@heatherm19 Thanks so much for taking apart. Im kinda excited to see how many join in. I sent over a travel to say thank you ❤️

Cisgender Male
306 posts

tryvegan4theanimals • 22 January 2023 at 11:19 AM

I really appreciate the ping, @/snowywinter 😊
Just sent a Marlay to your main, @/thedarkarcher! What a great idea ❤️
Best wishes to you all,
Alex

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 22 January 2023 at 11:22 AM

@tryvegan4theanimals Thanks Alex I really appreciate your kindness ❤️ Sent over a travel to Say thanks for taking part ❤️

Female
584 posts

hinokazes • 22 January 2023 at 11:41 AM

@thedarkarcher No it's fine don't worry, I'll wait until I get one myself ^^ I usually see one time to time in the cave, so except if I'm really unlucky, it shouldn't take more than some days for me to find one

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 22 January 2023 at 11:59 AM

@hinokazes sure there's absolutely no rush or pressure to find one ❤️

Female
1,303 posts

daisycat • 22 January 2023 at 1:10 PM

@thedarkarcher
I love this creative idea, Sophie! It's so sweet! c: I plan to get a fresh baby Marlay from the cave for you. ❤️
Thank you for the pings @/twinkle & @/snowywinter. :-}

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 22 January 2023 at 1:16 PM

@daisycat That sounds wonderful I look forward to the Herd getting even bigger. Thanks so much for your interest in this ❤️

734 posts

nut • 22 January 2023 at 1:46 PM

@snowywinter thanks for the ping!

@thedarkarcher I just sent one over, super cute idea and I forgot I had an immortal Marlay from 2016 that would love a forever home ❤️

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 22 January 2023 at 1:51 PM

@nut Thanks so much it's definitely going to be in its forever home ❤️ I noticed you don't use travels so if you would like a monthly from @roseofthehokage or some ec I'll be happy to send something to say thanks!

734 posts

nut • 22 January 2023 at 1:53 PM

@thedarkarcher don't worry about it, I don't need anything! 😃 thanks for offering though ❤️ good luck building the herd!

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 22 January 2023 at 1:55 PM

@nut Thanks again, hope you have a wonderful day 💖

Female
2,135 posts

cranberrycat1 • 22 January 2023 at 6:53 PM

could I send a Marlay if i could i sent a transfer from my side music4life

Genderqueer
666 posts

mightyeglantine • 22 January 2023 at 9:46 PM

@thedarkarcher
I think this is a really cute idea and I'll start searching for a Marlay from the cave asap ❤️

Female
1,303 posts

daisycat • 22 January 2023 at 10:24 PM

@thedarkarcher
Sent the dear Marlay to @/elephants. 💙

Agender
122 posts

mr-blue-bones • 22 January 2023 at 11:11 PM

@snowywinter Thank you for the ping, I would have missed this 😃

@thedarkarcher Sent you a Marlay I found, this is a really cute idea! (I wish I kept my immortal Marlay...it would have been perfect!)

Female
1,731 posts

lexicon • 23 January 2023 at 1:00 AM

@thedarkarcher

This is precious. Sent over a bab!❤️

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 23 January 2023 at 2:17 AM

@cranberrycat1 @daisycat @mr-blue-bones @lexicon Thanks so much everyone for taking part, your marlays have all been added into the Herd tab!

@mightyeglantine Thanks so much! I really appreciate your Interest in this ❤️

Female
2,552 posts

dragrawr • 23 January 2023 at 5:19 PM

@thedarkarcher I sent a transfer to @elephants ^^

101 posts

subie • 24 January 2023 at 12:28 AM

@thedarkarcher
Sent a transfer! ❤️ This is an adorable idea.

Genderqueer
666 posts

mightyeglantine • 24 January 2023 at 11:13 PM

@thedarkarcher

Here's the trade lot for my Marlay ❤️

Male
297 posts

dragiigy • 26 January 2023 at 5:39 AM

@thedarkarcher

I have send you mine 😊