Which April Rerelease did you Choose?

in General

Female
2,555 posts

dragrawr • 1 March 2023 at 12:21 AM

im having trouble choosing and would like to know what you guys are choosing !!

feel free to chat about why/etc with others ^^ always nice to read

Female
4,845 posts

newlife • 1 March 2023 at 12:22 AM

@dragrawr

I went with the Blu! I've always wanted one, I was stuck between the Blu and the Narlock though

Female
2,555 posts

dragrawr • 1 March 2023 at 12:24 AM

@newlife it is rather gorgeous isn’t it !! I love that old artstyle so much ! It’s very pleasing

101 posts

subie • 1 March 2023 at 12:26 AM

@dragrawr I went with the Greem; been on my wishlist for a while!

Female
2,555 posts

dragrawr • 1 March 2023 at 12:30 AM

@subie I think I’ll also go with the Green to be honest, such an adorable critter. I will probably buy it if it’s rereleased Aka rip all my savings !!

475 posts

spell • 1 March 2023 at 6:00 AM

I voted for the Koalyptus ^^ Has been on my wishlist since I first joined in 2013

Female
521 posts

sapphire12 • 1 March 2023 at 6:09 AM

I voted for the Greem 😊

Female
1,744 posts

minnie298a • 1 March 2023 at 6:21 AM

After a little consideration, I went with the Feep.

Female
422 posts

suzanab • 1 March 2023 at 7:09 AM

I wish we could see them all together, not look for them for ages...

Non-binary
1,318 posts

raccoon • 1 March 2023 at 11:05 AM

Feep!! ^^

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 1 March 2023 at 11:57 AM

Blu for me I love this bird ❤️

Female
1,309 posts

daisycat • 1 March 2023 at 12:07 PM

There are quite a few I like, but my top three are Greem, Terapox, Pipared! They are all soo cute!

My bf @/matcha really likes the Greem, Dabbit, Ryby, Medis, and Lilycoon (though we both wish the colors weren't as saturated on the Lilycoon). He voted for the Ryby. 😊 I also love the Ryby, but I told him unfortunately his vote might be "wasted" since most users probably won't vote for that. ;c He was like oh I don't care, I love it. XD

Female
1,309 posts

sartre • 1 March 2023 at 2:32 PM

I voted for the Feep, It looks like peeps and I love peeps, I would love to have one or two.❤️

Female
2,938 posts

heatherm19 • 1 March 2023 at 3:36 PM

I had a hard time with this one, so many awesome options! The Kolibri has been on my list almost since I started playing, but after going back and forth I voted for Sheap. So cute and colorful but colorful in a different way than most. I'm wondering now if maybe Sheap isn't a popular choice, but oh well.

Female
2,138 posts

cranberrycat1 • 1 March 2023 at 4:24 PM

Greem! Been on my wishlist for a while

738 posts

dragonnn • 1 March 2023 at 6:49 PM

Floodeer. I don't know why I didn't get one initially. So pretty :'(

735 posts

nut • 2 March 2023 at 12:01 AM

glad to see some others voted feep haha, it's been one of my top wishlist creatures but I thought it would be overshadowed by blu and greem for sure but we'll see x)

Female
1,668 posts

musicgurl333 • 2 March 2023 at 12:02 AM

I think I'm going with the Rie. I've wanted that one for a long time! Greem is probably my second choice. I love the floodeer, but I already have one. 😊

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 2 March 2023 at 12:42 AM

I'm waiting a few days as the list seemed to be edited a few times last month. Still want to make sure I'm confident in my vote.

In order most likely to get my vote
blu (I'm in love with Bluejays' vibrant colors and crystal flute songs. Love the natury look of this.)
feep (Hee hee hee... they remind me of a certain internet video.)
terapox (colorful dino-bird, what's not to love?!)
Ornisment (one of the prettiest eggs on the site. Reminds me a bit of the old-fashioned Easter eggs.)
Ara (I mean... yeah, i have a thing for birds.)
((wait.... after typing all that out... are all my selections this month technically birds?! o.O Whaaat! *facepalm*))

Honorable mention:
Wolfern (Wolf + Forest = instant fav)
(An absolute favorite, but it is newer.)

Almost certainly going to go with Blu after contemplating which have crossed my mind the most often, which are going to bring me the most happiness, oldest on site, haven't had re-releases before, etc.

(Going to be an expensive month if two of my favorites are picked!)

Edit:
p.s. i won't be disappointed even if the Greem does get voted on more. There are a LOT of hard(cute, amazing, wonderful) choices this round!

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 2 March 2023 at 1:00 AM

i feel so useless voting on these things cuz i don’t know the creatures right off the top of my noggin! i can’t even remember if i voted last month tbh i probably just picked a random one haha
i’ll probably vote for the fan favorites, it at least helps the most sought after ones get boosted!

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 2 March 2023 at 1:12 AM

@sorrow I actually look them all up in the Archives. Even if one thinks they know a creature, with so many on the site it's good to have the images fresh while mulling it over.
(It's a painstaking process, but fun at the same time.)

(Also a GOOD idea because some species are only separated by one letter. Unless it's one someone is frequently looking up and know that, it's easy to miss, or not know the other exists. Example for this month is the Bushay verses the Bushy. I had an idea which was which, but I wasn't 100% sure without checking.
The first example that usually comes to mind for me is the Gobbler and Goblar.)

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 2 March 2023 at 3:26 AM

@snowywinter
yeah i do it for a few of them before losing motivation ☹️ i’m just kinda lazy and know i won’t be purchasing any of the rereleases. if it were a whole separate lil page with all the pictures of the critters maybe i wouldn’t be such a slacker haha! but for now until one catches my eye i will probably continue to be sluggish about it, i’m a lollygagger to my core fr

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 2 March 2023 at 9:42 AM

Blu, I have wanted one for years.

Non-binary
1,074 posts

distorted • 2 March 2023 at 10:14 AM

i went with aries bc i went “ooh pretty colors” kinda wish i went with greem tho!! its prollybgonna b rereleased anyways

Female
9,796 posts

chapus • 2 March 2023 at 10:56 AM

@dragrawr i will say im also having a hard time choosing !! im between the Blu, Greem and Narlock

Female
1,511 posts

froot • 2 March 2023 at 10:59 AM

i went with the ornisment!! top of my wishlist and i've had no luck finding any for trade - though to be honest i wish i hadn't been so spontaneous (ig the ornisment is p recent)

shoulda thought things through and went with greem or feep bfsjdbjhb

Female
422 posts

suzanab • 2 March 2023 at 11:48 AM

Could the dropdown be done alphabetically? It would be easier to look for them...

Female
5,813 posts

jazzyleia • 2 March 2023 at 5:56 PM

Blu for the win please I really want one XD

Female
2,555 posts

dragrawr • 2 March 2023 at 6:11 PM

@jazzyleia I have a feeling the Blu and Greem are topping the charts atm, everyone is raving over them haha

Demigirl
104 posts

duskitty • 3 March 2023 at 6:05 AM

I voted for the Rie! There's something very precious about that old artstyle