๐™’๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™š๐™ฎ๐™š? โ˜†๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ

in Chit-Chat

Female
1,319 posts

twinkle • 21 August 2023 at 3:27 AM

๏ฝกโ˜†๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™š๐™˜๐™ž๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™ ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ˜…,
๐Ÿ‘๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

I'm just curious from whose cove/s everyone else is taking inspiration from ^.^

I absolutely adore @flakes and @bunnynw's coves cuz they have
most of the pets that I like and the travels they use are very pretty! โค๏ธ
@daisycat's comedy cove is adorable ;w; & I'm biased cuz she has a lot of Smittens lol
I also like @disney's cove themes, especially the food-themed one c:
@nut's small boys chilling in the sewers is cute hehe
@kira's cove makes me want to collect puffups ngl

Ping or @/ the coves that have caught your eye ๐Ÿ˜Š

For thank you's & other comments, you may post on the
user's wall instead but feel free to post here ^^

Female
2,408 posts

ida92 • 21 August 2023 at 5:03 AM

@twinkle I really like @thedarkarcher's cove ๐Ÿ˜Š

All her creatures eventually get starts and matching travels. Also most of them have nice names. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
3,806 posts

sparklefox • 21 August 2023 at 6:05 AM

@sinthr has a very impressive Tasma hoard (@rainstorm and @solivagant). Love all of their names as well.

Of course, her main cove is very nice too. Full of some of my favourite creatures on the site, and the matching travels are pleasing to the eye. Totally not jealous of some, I swear.

Female
1,127 posts

musical_slytherclaw • 21 August 2023 at 9:05 AM

I love @/luv and @/lexicon's coves, they have cute creatures with matching travels and pretty names.

they're also very sweet people ^-^

Non-binary
1,416 posts

provo7demons • 21 August 2023 at 11:39 AM

I really love @heatherm_side2's collection of Tasmas and Wynerls ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
312 posts

bunnynw • 21 August 2023 at 9:29 PM

@twinkle Aaaa thank you lovely - likewise for me!! I love the colour coordination of your cove, super cute and vibrant โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

3 posts

heatherm_side2 • 22 August 2023 at 12:08 AM

@provo7demons Aww thanks! I eventually hope to organize them better.
I love the way @spaceistheplace's cove looks, it's so pretty to look at!

Female
1,307 posts

daisycat • 22 August 2023 at 10:44 PM

@twinkle
Thank you for mentioning my cove! ๐Ÿฅน

Here are just a few of the coves I enjoy, listed in alphabetical order...

@applegranny: She collects every stage of every creature, and gives each species the same travel, so it results in a very satisfying and good-looking cove! Specifically @applestorage and @applestorage2.

@ladyheathen: I love the names, profiles, and spooky look of her cove. It's very cohesive. Definitely fun and entertaining to go through!

@okami: Okami has thoughtful and appealing travel pairings, and her new rainbow tab is stunning! Not only for the color gradient, but for the quantity of 15 creatures, as it emulates a small cove which I love the look of lol.

@tryvegan4theanimals: The thought that Alex put into his cove makes it a top cove for me. Nearly 100% of the creatures seem to match their respective recipes listed in their profiles. For example, ArtichokeDip is an Erthona, which looks like an artichoke; CinnamonRollsV is a Goggy, which looks like a cinnamon roll; CreamCheeseV the Cloudbun; JelloV the Terraturt; LemonCupcake- the Blobbart... I could go on, and while I'm sure you get the picture, you should go check it out for yourself! I just really love the thought and effort put into each pet, it is so cute and clever!

@twinkle: I love Twinkle's star tab because each row is a different color theme where the creatures match their travels. The best word to describe it is magical because that's what I think every time! It looks like a true gallery to me.

@valorieviolet: Valorie's cat tab is the best!! And every other tab is organized so well; the star tab looks so good with the variety of matching creature, travel, and star colors.

There are of course more, but those are off the top of my head. x)

Female
2,554 posts

dragrawr • 22 August 2023 at 10:56 PM

@daisycat your comedy cove is the best,

And I agree with @applegranny โ€˜s !!! I love love feeding her coves I love it so much โค๏ธ

@twinkle you have such an impressive cove, the freebies and the stars is .. WOW

9 posts

ladyheathen • 22 August 2023 at 11:58 PM

Thanks. Thatโ€™s very nice.๐Ÿ–ค

Non-binary
1,416 posts

provo7demons • 23 August 2023 at 12:11 PM

I'd like to mention @pinkhanni's cove as well; I love their Barbie themed creature names ๐Ÿ˜ƒ