CREATURE SUGGESTION - The Beehaw! 🐝

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Do you love the Beehaw? 🐝

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 15 January 2024 at 8:31 PM

It's been a bit, but I'm back with another creature suggestion! (In traditional medium even! GASP)
This one was done for fun, based on one of my fave puns.

ART: https://www.deviantart.com/roki-ziro/art/Eggcave-Creature-Suggestion-Beehaw-1011467941

About Beehaw Eggs:
What an odd egg... Is it wearing a hat? Beehaw eggs are extremely fuzzy, which helps keep the growing creature inside insulated, while the hat on top keeps the egg from overheating in bright sunshine. Occasionally, a faint buzz that almost sounds like it's saying "Yeehaw!" emits from inside the shell.

About the Beehaw Creature:
Beehaws are adventurous and fun-loving creatures. They love nothing more than flying from flower to flower to collect pollen, and holding mini bug-sized rodeos with Krikluks and Savarabs. During the spring and summer months, if you walk through a flower field, you'll hear choruses of buzzing and "Yeehaw's!" coming from all around you!

Hashes:
#Creaturesuggestion #Beehaw

And a few friend pings:
@prairie
@poe
@redflipflap

Female
2,554 posts

dragrawr • 15 January 2024 at 8:33 PM

@pipkitten I’m gonna need this to be another April fools creature

Because

He’s so perfect

@wonder404exe
@sinthr
@daisycat
@twinkle

Female
395 posts

redflipflap • 15 January 2024 at 8:44 PM

THE BEEHAW- IM ABSOLUTELY SOBBING, THIS IS HYSTERICAL. @ eggcave team: bring me the beehaw bring me the beehaw bring me the beehaw bring me the beehaw bring me the beehaw bring me the beehaw

tags:
@dragrawr
@provo7demons
@cho
@lexicon

Demifluid
1,505 posts

wonder404exe • 15 January 2024 at 8:55 PM

@pipkitten
LMAO WHAT IS THIS
oh no the alfred wegener music video my science teacher showed has flooded back into my brain ;_;

Non-binary
1,416 posts

provo7demons • 15 January 2024 at 8:56 PM

@pipkitten IT'S A BEE...IT'S A COWBOY BEE...

"Occasionally, a faint buzz that almost sounds like it's saying "Yeehaw!" emits from inside the shell." this is the best thing I have ever read in my entire life. to quote @redflipflap: bring me the beehaw bring me the beehaw bring me the beehaw bring me the beehaw bring me the beehaw bring me the beehaw

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 15 January 2024 at 9:16 PM

@dragrawr @redflipflap @provo7demons
I am absolutely BEE-lighted that you guys love this lil dude!
I've been so excited to get this topic posted to share with everyone, haha πŸ˜‚

@wonder404exe
It's the most cowboy-est bee there ever was! YEEHAW!! 🀠🐝

Female
1,732 posts

lexicon • 15 January 2024 at 9:27 PM

@pipkitten

Occasionally, a faint buzz that almost sounds like it's saying "Yeehaw!" emits from inside the shell.

yall i am DEAD
this is so funny thank you so much for the ping @redflipflap this made my day lol- excellent little dude 🐝🀠

Female
1,306 posts

daisycat • 15 January 2024 at 10:56 PM

@pipkitten
What a cutie! Love the realistic look of your artwork, it's beautifully done. ^^

So cute to imagine: "mini bug-sized rodeos with Krikluks and Savarabs"

Thank you for the ping, Draggy!

@matcha beeeeeeeeeeeehawwwwwwwwwwwwww πŸ‘‹πŸ€ πŸ- - - - - - -

Female
1,826 posts

poe • 16 January 2024 at 12:31 AM

THE LITTLE BANDANA it's too cute I love him and we need this. The thought of all the tiny yeehaws is hilarious. Also support for creatures less than four stages!

@bunnyshadow
@ashlinnhi
... I'm not good at thinking of people to ping lol

Female
894 posts

murfijs • 16 January 2024 at 2:33 AM

@pipkitten cowboy bee! It looks so funny and cute. Would love to see it as real creature

Female
930 posts

shirothekittehlover • 16 January 2024 at 3:54 AM

@pipkitten
Sheriff bee
Bottom text
(🐝🀠/10!)

Female
2,221 posts

ashlinnhi • 16 January 2024 at 4:23 AM

I AM BUZZING WITH EXCITEMENT this is such a hilarious and brilliant idea @pipkitten! looove that connection to the Savarab and Krikluk too! ❀️ ❀️

+ thanks for the ping poe!!

321 posts

chihiro_sang • 16 January 2024 at 8:53 AM

This is very cute, it's a very unique western idea.

Deleted • 16 January 2024 at 9:23 AM

Omg omg omg, brilliant, amazing! This is so funny and cute, bug sized mini rodeos and all! ❀️ I can see 'em making the laws around here, and If you're not ok with that, then it's "out of my town, stranger", time! πŸ”₯ Also, I do love bees (and bunmblebees), they are SO fuzzy and adorable aaaaa.

Female
2,934 posts

heatherm19 • 16 January 2024 at 9:33 AM

BEEHAW!! Omg the name alone makes me extremely excited, lol. The hat, that little bandana, omg this baby is just perfect!! And I love the mental image of tiny rodeos with other small creatures. definitely need Beehaw in my cove!

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 16 January 2024 at 10:11 PM

Aaaaaaaah, I won't ping everyone bc that is. A lot of pings. BUT! Thank y'all for all of the positive feedback on the Beehaw!!! ❀️