BOAFCHAT

in General

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 20 November 2013 at 11:41 PM

WELCOME TO THE BIRDS OF A FEATHER CLUB'S CHAT PLACE!

``````------
``````/`````\
``````|O```O|
``````|``V``|
`````/|``````|\
````|`|``````|`|
`````\`\````/`/
```````|```|
```````+``+

Is there something you are excited about and want to share with the rest of the club? Have a question and need some answers? Perhaps, you seek a continuous wholesome discussion?

You have found the area of BOAF that covers that right here.
Before you can go any further you do need to know what is expected of each member before you join in chatting.
Please read below and if you agree, feel free to join us.

RULES:

1. RESPECT OTHERS AND FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES OF EGG CAVE'S CODE OF CONDUCT AT ALL TIMES IN HERE.

2. LISTEN TO THE CLUB MODERATORS IF THEY FIND IT NECESSARY TO CORRECT ANY DISCUSSION.

3. DO HAVE FUN AND ENJOY GETTING TO KNOW OTHER MEMBERS.

:: PURPOSE OF CLUB CHAT ::

IF YOU ARE a member of the #BOAF Club officially then you are ABLE to come on in, grab a seat, get some hot cocoa and talk away with everyone happily.

What is this forum thread all about and why was it created?

Our club grew in numbers and became too big to confine to one forum thread as most posts went unseen with pages advancing too quickly.

The need to separate club activities and chatting became necessary. Thus, this thread is for discussion only on anything to do with birds and the Egg Cave experience in general.

We hope that this chat feature added to the club will help create a stronger bond for members interacting with each other.

This thread is monitored by all Club Moderators:

@byfelisa - Owner of #BOAF / #BOAFCHAT /Cheerer & Promoter
@tikimaki - Head Moderator
@mastergemma - Head Moderator Assistant
@ammolite - Game Moderator
@chicachicken - Chat Moderator
@interstellar - Moderator Assistant
@wererage - Moderator Assistant

.........._____
....B.../...........\
....O.|..0.._0...|
.....A.\....__\../
.....F..|..........|
......../......|....\
......./.......|....\\
.......|.......\...../.\
........\........\../...\
.........\,,,,,,,,V......\
...........|| || \\\\\\\
...........^ ^ \\\

@chicachicken is our Chat Moderator and is at your service. She will chat with club members, answers questions, post fun things and initiate a discussion topic. @interstellar is her assistant when needed.

There will be from time to time a post from @byfelisa initiating a specific topic for discussion for all members to join in and win a prize.

There is sure to be some fascinating talk, keep your eyes alert. ๐Ÿ˜ธ

Thank you all for making it a wonderful bird club and happy chatting! โค๏ธ

Female
5 posts

contests-r-us • 21 November 2013 at 2:52 AM

@wererage those are good movies. I know what you mean with Thirteen Ghosts. Hehehe
Do you watch American Horror Story? There is a movie Fear Dot Com that is a bit disturbing yet true to giving you a horror film nonetheless.

Drag Me To H - E - L - L is another one that is meant to shock you, but I found it okay. There are some 2009 I haven't seen yet so can't relate anything just yet.

That is some dream you had! It was like that of a movie, maybe you are watching to much Sci-Fi horrors? LOL

I hope that doesn't come true, especially the infection part and your brother isn't affected in anyway. Got to love dreams though in that they do have some measure of what lurks deep under the surface in our sub-conscience.

@spiritkoi
Did you have another dream? I'm so happy you are a bird enthusiast. I say let us practice trying to fly so when that day actually comes we are ready for it.

@ice2505
Nope, haven't heard anything. Of course, I am listening to music in my window media player. Go Linkin Park!

How are things @puppymaks and @xoxo5959?

Deleted • 21 November 2013 at 4:48 AM

@byfelisa
Oh, hey there. โค๏ธ
First of all, I tell you I find the idea of dividing BOAF into three part is a good idea. I mean, it's more organized like that. Though, it will be less pratctical. I explain: every member now has to visit three different threads. One for games, one for chatting, one for the anthem. If a person doesn't have too much time (or patience) to go in the other threads, it's probably not going to chat, just posting the anthem or doing one thing. At the first time there will be some confusion, I think ... I mean, while replying to you here I was almost at the point to write also our anthem ... then i remembered. xD But I think it's all a matter of habitude. ๐Ÿ˜Š After trying out the new system we'll all get used to it, woof. So, I support this! ^^

Second thing ... ohhh, thanks for suggesting also these films. *w* I think I heard about drag me to ... uhm, this place. xD But I'm not sure since in my place films' title change with language. ๐Ÿ˜‹ I'll be sure to check them out, thank you again!
By the way nope, I don't watch American Horror Story ... I don't know what is it, actually, or If we have it in my place. xD

Yeah, it was a strange dream, but you know what? I love when I make these dreams, they're so strange and crazy that I feel like living in a fantasy book! Lol, maybe it's for that reason that dreaming is so sweet and nice. ๐Ÿ˜‹

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 21 November 2013 at 5:50 AM

Hi @wererage!
Thank you for being honest and very helpful in the feedback on the club's division of forum threads.

I was skeptical at first and had to think on it long and hard. I didn't want to complicate things for members nor have too many threads with no one to keep track of them properly. It seemed like too much work in the long run.

The practical view is dead on. You now have to visit 3 forum threads and can start out confusing, but if some members only post the anthem the main thread will serve its purpose. I share your point on it is a matter of habit and getting use to something new.

Thanks for supporting the new implementation in the club. ๐Ÿ˜ธ

You're welcome and happy to share the ones I've seen.
I need to get out my VHS tapes and jar my memory on the horror movies I saw and can share with you.

You probably did hear about it and true sometimes the titles do change with a different language. Quite welcome. ๐Ÿ˜Š

It is a show that comes on a US TV station that has a different theme each week shrouded in horror. It pretty much gives you what you seek in a dark sitcom.

LOL It does seem like a scary novel played out in your dreams. Definitely, it is something about how a dream can just go anywhere and you are along for the ride. Yes!

I'll be back later on today. Hopefully, will get to chat with you some more then. Enjoy your day. โค๏ธ

Deleted • 21 November 2013 at 7:19 AM

@byfelisa
You're welcome, I'm glad I was helpful just giving my opinion. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Lol, I think that everyone are unure of changes, at first. Like me when I had to try Windows 8 (all pc are selling with it now), and I didn't liked it at first, but now I'm used to it. So I think we'll learn with time to love this system. And more organization is always well accepted, too. โค๏ธ

So it's a popular show in US ... need to see If I can find it in my place and traslated to my language. ๐Ÿ˜‹ Despite I understand written english, understanding the speaking is still pretty complicated for me, ehe. xD
I'll try to remember some more films as well. By the wall, this is not an horor film, but can I suggest you anyways? It's an amazing film called "Intouchables". Also, i suggest you to see the film taken from the book "Whitefang". Whitefang was one of the first book I read and I swear it was the only one that made me to cry like a baby. And that's rare, 'cause I don't really cry so often. ๐Ÿ˜‹

Dreams are a good way to evade a little from boring reality. But we always have to wake up, ahah. xD

Hope you'll enjoy your day as well, and see you later, woof! โค๏ธ

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 21 November 2013 at 8:10 AM

@byfelisa
Hey! Thanks for making this, I think it will be awesome โค๏ธ
It will make BOAF members more online, not just post motto daily and left ๐Ÿ˜‰
I'm fine, thank you for asking โค๏ธ
How are you? Happy birthday to your daughter, sorry for late congrats, but I was on mobile all the time and now I'm on computer. I'm saving for new phone because everybody laugh when they see it, maybe I shouldn't listen to them, but anyway, my mum have problems whit her mob, it turns on-off all the time, she can't talk normally and so. So, I'm collecting money, I'll buy new mobile for myself and give my mobile to her. โค๏ธ

I sole that you and @wererage are talking about horrors ๐Ÿ˜ธ
I still didn't watch Halloween but all my friend which watched it said that is most scary horror they ever seen.

See you later! โค๏ธ

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 21 November 2013 at 2:59 PM

@byfelisa

Wow! You did a great setting up the two new forums. Thank you so much for implementing my idea. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I hope everyone will get the hang of it soon, so it will be worth it. I think this will really help our organization. We will just have to get both new and old members comfortable. I have an idea for how to do this, so please check our PM. โค๏ธ

Female
2,021 posts

ice2505 • 21 November 2013 at 3:17 PM

@byfelisa great idea! I am excited for the growth of this club. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Deleted • 21 November 2013 at 4:29 PM

@byfelisa I've been thinking maybe you could post a craft idea ^^ I really like the hunger games and on every book there's a bird on it ๐Ÿ˜‹ I was thinking that maybe we could find out a craft about the MockingJay that's what the birds called in the book but I do have some ideas ๐Ÿ˜ธ

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 21 November 2013 at 4:45 PM

____\\~~
_____\``o \
_____/````/
_____l`````\
_____l``l ```\
_____l``\``` l
_____\``\ ```l
______\`` \``l
_______\``\ l\
________\`/ l`\
________/ /\```\
________/ -\____\

I don't know. ๐Ÿ˜‹ I just wanted to post it.

Female
291 posts

ljacks • 21 November 2013 at 7:00 PM

Hi Everyone!

What a wonderful idea @marie_lily, makes things easier to read for sure.

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 21 November 2013 at 11:17 PM

Hello Everyone! โค๏ธ

Thank you for giving us your opinions and feedback on the two new forum threads.

It surely helps as we try to move forward in keeping this a fun and easy club to be a member of.

It is really all of you that make it so great to be here. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@hormone you don't have to worry about your English not being so good. It is all about having a good time and getting to know others.
I'm delighted you speak Russian and there is a good tool for translating that I use to talk to all my friends across the globe, it is called "IMTranslator".
http://translate.google.com/
If you get stuck or not sure of some words you can type in Russian all you want to say and then have it translated into English. It is so convenient and time saving. ๐Ÿ˜Š
I hope this helps some as wouldn't want you to feel let out and you can join in conversations.

Thanks @tetromino! โค๏ธ
That is another benefit I didn't think of about the thread being bumped, but so happy you liked the new forums. I hope you will continue to share the dying coves with us. It is so many it seems now.

True, @wererage change is always an uneasy thing, but always necessary and usually turns out well. LOL I don't even bother with Windows 8 if I can help it, but next year will be getting a new computer just not sure if I am going Apple or not.
It is great you are finally use to using and having the operating system. I'm quite sore they dumped Windows '98 and XP. Microsoft used us as guinea pigs on the way to the new Windows and didn't care how we survived with all the security breaches and patches needed. ๐Ÿ˜‹
Yes, it is a popular show and it would be awesome if you can get it in your language or be able to see it online. If you put in a search maybe can find the show or season available for sale too.
I miss the days of Dark Shadows the original TV Show. I haven't seen the movie with Johnny Depp, but plan to eventually. I heard it was nothing like the 60's show I use to watch.
You got me curious and thank you! I will be sure to see both movies. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Isn't it the truth, imagine if we did have more time to dream. We wouldn't want to wake up at all. Hehehe
Oh, they are so realistic some dreams and do give some spice to this other wise same routine life. โค๏ธ

@puppymaks thank you. I owe it all to marie_lily though as she came up with the idea and I just put it into action. She really has some great and passionate brainstorms for the club. I'm so grateful! โค๏ธ
Yes, that is part of what we hope will flourish in that members will come on more and have a place to chat. Thanks, I think she should take the bow on this one, she definitely earned it in a grand idea.
You're welcome and I'm doing quite well thanks.
I go for injections in December and that will help me well past the winter months so all is good.
She says thank you very much and it is never to late for happy wishes. ๐Ÿ˜ธ
I feel for you and your Mom. It is not easy with mobile phones as they keep coming out with the latest ones and making the others look drab and less functional. Some models aren't that great though, they break or don't work well after a short time. I think that is so neat of you to get a new one and give yours to your Mom. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Most definitely a horror movie buff and Halloween was great. It scared them good, huh? You can always see the horror comedies which do spoofs on horror films. It isn't as frightening, but in good taste.

Hi @ice2505, thank you for the input. It means a lot to both marie_lily and myself. I hope you will be able to enjoy chatting here. ๐Ÿ˜ธ

@kodakthewolf that is a something I haven't done enough of and thank you for bringing that to the fore. ๐Ÿ˜ธ
I thought the Pine Cone Owl craft in the newsletter was so cute. I will definitely look into a MockingJay or other type of bird making crafts to post in the forum and in the newsletters. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
By the way, I have to see the new HungerGames movie when it comes out. The books are ten times better, of course.

@spiritkoi I'm delighted you are enjoying all the activities and games going on. I saw where you asked about the deadline on some of them. Trivias and Pick Your Brains type of activities you can just set up a message and then answer each one of the questions in order and mail it to me. I'm sorry if it wasn't clear how to join in the activity and will see about making it clearer in the next newsletter. Thank you for asking the question as wouldn't have realized it wasn't as explanatory as it should have been.
Cute bird art and thank you! It will go on the main forum thread as that is where we host all art from members. Hugs โค๏ธ

@marie_lily YAY!!! I say take a bow or two for your idea. I wanted you to be very surprised and happy when you saw the two forums as it was an awesome idea just needed time to think on it and work out a plausible plan to go forward on it.
Thank you bunches! โค๏ธ I'm so glad you are pleased with the details and set up of the forum threads. I really commend you for being thorough in the way of what we needed. ๐Ÿ˜ธ
Yes, I agree. We do have to talk further and will check the PM, thanks. Organization is everything when you are trying to keep people gathered together who share common bonds. It isn't always easy so when you can fix something or add a new element to an existing structure of the club it is wonderful. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
260 posts

hormone • 21 November 2013 at 11:41 PM

@byfelisa oh, many thanks to you ๐Ÿ˜ธ i`ll try to use it ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 22 November 2013 at 1:02 AM

You are so very welcome and glad you will consider using it @hormone. Have a great Friday! โค๏ธ

Deleted • 22 November 2013 at 3:37 AM

@byfelisa
Good morning, woof (here is morning)! โค๏ธ

Ah, you're right about the guinea pig thing, but (and I'm not defending anyone!) we're constantly subjected to a perennial process of conditioning. Mass media, TV, radio ... everything that lives in our world. Social network like facebook, publicity, even subliminar messages.
We're not free anymore, and maybe we weren't ever free. We're forced to tell them what we like, and to like what the tell us to like. Some people can snatch out from the system, but they will always be conditionated in some other ways ... it's like that te system works. โ˜น๏ธ Did you ever read Huxley's "Brave new world"? That book gives you a sample of the meaning "conditioning".

By the way yay, I found three season sub ita of American Horror story. *w* The plot seems to be interesting, remember me the House of Spirits, so I'll be sure to see it when I'll have some entra free time. โค๏ธ

Btw I saw dark shadow film (not the show, however), and it's not so scary ... but it's funny, you should give it a try. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Ah, I just remembered a film, with Johnny Depp too! It's called "The Ninth Gate". It's really interesting, try it too If you have some time. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Yeah, but in the dream all seems true but isn't it so it's worth to wake up after all. ๐Ÿ˜‹ And hey, you know that, while dreaming, If you understand that you're in a dream, you can control your dream? Once I managed to do it, but it's so hard to do! >.<

Hope your day will be nice and good, woof! โค๏ธ

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 22 November 2013 at 7:16 AM

@byfelisa
Yeah, but first I need to fix my marks.
I`ll soon watch some horror about some doll, I think title is Chucky, or Chucy, Chuky, something like that ๐Ÿ˜‹

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 22 November 2013 at 11:51 AM

Morning @wererage ๐Ÿ˜ธ

Yes, I remember it well. Aldous Huxley's novel was quite the talk my grandmother told me. She passed the book onto my father and he to me when I could comprehend the meaty parts (deep discernment needed).

His view through the looking glass as it were was not far fetched at all, but truly insightful. Freedom is relative and always will be in this system of things.

However, little by little we are losing more of the freedom we are conditioned to think is available to us by birth right. It is strange you mention about the different facets of our external existence being factors yet very true.

I don't like Facebook as I did years ago. It has become to intrusive on your privacy. We are watched everyday and our habits plus our likes are being used for marketing and the government's CIA.

We like to think that commercials are just to sell a product and we like it will just buy it. Not all is by choice, subliminal messages do exist and have plenty effect on our lives.

I often wonder if those ALERTS on TV telling us it is a routine EAP warning is not another way for them to use in conditioning and not just for if a catastrophe is here.

I try not to get too involved with anything that might seem to coax me into being the norm. I like beating to my own drum as it were and staying positive about things.

I think they want us hopeless and dependent on the system. Gullible and confused at times to control us better.

My father was big on reading and starting me out with lots of books growing up. He always told me to use my noodle and don't be quick to act, but take my time and pierce through things.

He was an old western, horror and classic movies buff.
I took after him in some ways with sense of romance, adventure and broadening your mind any chance you get.

It was an extraordinary novel in my opinion!!
I did see that movie, by the way. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Did you know there were bloopers and mistakes in The Ninth Gate?
http://www.moviemistakes.com/film902
I always find it fascinating to go behind the scenes of some movies that intrigue me. It was a good movie and had a nice twist in it. I guess he found what he was looking for at the end. ๐Ÿ˜‹
I enjoyed the mistakes in the Harry Potter movies.

Just so you know I do watch all genre of movies, my most favorites are FAST & FURIOUS as love cars, NANNY MCPHEE/CHRONICLES OF NARNIA fantasy & adventure and SLEEPY HOLLOW/INVASION OF THE BODY SNATCHERS the supernatural/sci-fi and horror of it all.

May you enjoy a beautiful and very fun day! โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Are you having a good morning @puppymaks?
The jigsaw puzzle code is fine and it is okay if sent just before the starting date. It is just so you time and have the activities spread out. If you do them all at the same time then nothing to do the rest of the month, if that makes sense. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Ah, school work is giving you a time?
Do you study to music or perhaps have a study partner?
Grades are very important and sometimes we just feel pressure to do well and lose sight that school is fun if you apply yourself willingly. Find what you like most about going and make little games for yourself in things that are not so easy to get through. I use to make a mini test for myself and study and/or do homework to music. It worked wonders for me. Just a suggestion, but if you need any help at all you have friends here for guidance.
I'm sure your marks will improve and that new mobile will be yours. ๐Ÿ˜ธ
Chucky is a scary movie and not PG at all, there is some language and violence in it so be prepared.
It is a cult type of film also, but it gives you the wicked and twisted world of horror.

Wishing you a happy and fulfilling Friday. โค๏ธ

Female
74 posts

cnm0604 • 22 November 2013 at 12:32 PM

_____________$$$___________________1$$_
_1$__________$$$___________________$$$1_________$1
_$$$_______$$$$$$_________________1$$$$$1______$$$
_$$$$______$$$$$$$_______________1$$$$$$1_____$$$$
_$$$$$____1$$$$$$$$_____________$$$$$$$$$____$$$$$
$$$$$$$1__$$$$$$$$$$___________$$$$$$$$$$__1$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$1$$$$$$$$$$1_________1$$$$$$$$$$1$$$$$$$$
11$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$_________1$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$1
11$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$1_________1$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$1
_11$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$___________$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
__1$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$1$$$$__.$$$1$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
___1$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$?$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$1
____1$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$1___1$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$1
_____111$$$$$$$$$$$$$$_______$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
______11_1$$$$$$$$$$$$_______$$$$$$$$$$$$$11
________11_1$$$$$$$$$$_______1$$$$$$$$$$11
_________11$$$$$$$$$$_________$$$$$$$$$$$1
_1$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$___________1$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$1
__$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$11______________1$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
__1$$$$$$$$$___________________________$$$$$$$$$1
____1$$$$$$1___________________________1$$$$$$1
_______1$$$_____________________________1$$1
_________$_______________________________$

_______$$$$$$__
______$$$$(a)$$::7
______$$$$$$$$:/
____$$$$$$$$,
__ยง??`?? ?`???$$,
ยง??`??`????$$$$$$,
ยง???????$$$$$$$$$$s
$?`??`???$$$$$$$$$ $$$,
ยง?????????$$$$$$$$$$$$s,,,,
_`jยง???`????`?$$$$$$$$$$$$$$s,,
___โ€œยง??? ??????$$$$$$____$$$$$$s,,
______โ€œrยง?????__$$$$________$$$$$$
_______//___//_ _____$$
______//-__ //

Birds Big And Small Should Be Loved By All

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 22 November 2013 at 1:04 PM

@byfelisa
Thank you for your great advices ๐Ÿ˜Š
If you have any more, I would like to hear them cause I need help ๐Ÿ˜‰

My friend told me that it will be scary, but I think I`m prepared for that horror ๐Ÿ˜‹

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 22 November 2013 at 5:35 PM

@cnm0604 I love the second one! You are REALLY good at that.... I'm terrible at it. See the one above and this one.

___

/```\__
B---------
/`O``___\
O---------
/`````l
A-------
/#l````\
F-------
l##\`````\

l###\`````\

\####\````\

\####\```\

\####\``\

\####\`\

l``/```\

/`/\`````\

/`/--\`````\

__/_/_---\_____\

Female
74 posts

cnm0604 • 22 November 2013 at 5:56 PM

That's Good!

___
______ $$$
______$$$$O$:>
______$$$$$$$
____$$$$$$$$,
__ยง??`?? ?`???$$,
ยง??`??`????$$$$$$,
ยง???????$$$$$$$$$$s
$?`??`???$$$$$$$$$ $$$,
ยง?????????$$$$$$$$$$$$s,,,,
_`jยง???`????`?$$$$$$$$$$$$$$s,,
___โ€œยง??? ??????$$$$$$____$$$$$$s,,
______โ€œrยง?????__$$$$________$$$$$$
_______//___//_ _____$$
______//-__ //
+ +
++ ++

Deleted • 23 November 2013 at 10:31 AM

@byfelisa
Glad to have find another who has read it as well. ๐Ÿ˜Š
I found the book really interesting, and I agree with you. It also showed how far humans can go, how much they can sacrifice, for the love of tranquillity. I sometimes ask myself If we'll be actually able to live all together in peace, someday, without giving up on our freedom and on our character.

I heard about that facebook thing. I think it's horrible to use this way ... selling things is ok, but it was meant as an activity that would give the possibility to people to buy what they NEED, not what they conditioned to like. โ˜น๏ธ It's a bad thing, also because with these messages younger ones and easy-conditionable begin to spend and spend, without a rule.
Some friends of mine tried to involve me on facebook when I was 13. Lol, when I was 13 I didn't even had a computer of mine! And after growing up, when I decided to buy a pc for myself with my money, my parents were sure I would use it safely, and not on these social network. In school period I used pc only for research, stay sometimes here and to roleplay, an hobby that I can abandon, because I love too much to write. ๐Ÿ˜‹

And I try to not get involved too much like that, but not so often is possible. I have a different mind from the others of my same age and, If in a side this make me smarter, maybe, on the other hand it make me to get far from them. I always found hard to socialize: people of my age never understood my point of view, and thought I was boring because I didn't never talked about clothes and boys. I never liked to go out Saturday nights, to drink or smoke. I found myself better with older people, in fact. ๐Ÿ˜‹

Yeah, I was aware of the errors. ๐Ÿ˜‹ There are some errors in every film sometimes ... like Back to the Future (do you know it?). Lol yeah, Harry Potter too! I enjoyed the films, and my mother love them so much!
I saw the Chronicles of Narnia and the Mistery of Sleepy Hollowe too! Did you watched the Librarian films and some like Eragon, Avatar (the one with blue navii) and ... some cartoon ones are good too! Like Despicable me, lol ... perfect for the family! โค๏ธ
Did you evern heard, also, of a film called Blade? It's about vampires. ๐Ÿ˜‹ Also, I forgot maybe to mention Underworld fims (three films), about Werewolves. ๐Ÿ˜‹

May you have a happy and nice Saturday, Felisa! โค๏ธ

@cnm0604 & @spiritkoi
Whoa, these are really fabulous pieces of ascii art! โค๏ธ

-------

Good morning to all of you! Hope your day will be great! ๐Ÿ˜ธ

Female
74 posts

cnm0604 • 23 November 2013 at 10:35 AM

--------*********---------
-----*************--------
----**********0***------
-----************/>
--------********----
------**8***8**---
----**888*888*--
---*8888*8888*-
----*88****88*---
-----*8*****8*----
------/------/----
-----/------/----
----=-----=

Deleted • 25 November 2013 at 6:58 AM

Good morning to all of you, people of BOAF! โค๏ธ
How was your day? Mine just started, and I'm freezing, lol. But I do love the winter, so I'm ok. xD

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 25 November 2013 at 12:50 PM

@wererage
My day is... I really don't know, actually xDD
It is freezing, I'm sick, I have temperature, but I needed go to school >.>

Deleted • 25 November 2013 at 12:53 PM

@puppymaks
I'm sorry to hear that Puppy, but you should have some rest, or you will be concentrate for school. D: You're home, now? Maybe you should just get in the bed & stay warm. And hot milk with a spoon of honey on it before going to bed. โค๏ธ

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 25 November 2013 at 1:00 PM

Yeah, my mum wanted to I stay home but my dad think I'm lazy enough and I need go to school xD So, I went to school, now my dad let me on computer (uhh, finally >.>).

My dad will make me a tea whit a loooot of lemon and honey โค๏ธ I mostly love one tea which we call "Honey Winter".
Mmm, I love that tea *o*

Deleted • 25 November 2013 at 1:04 PM

Well, at least a good thing. xD Just try to not get your eyes tired in front of PC's screen, okay? โค๏ธ

Mmmh, it sounds really delicious! โค๏ธ
I had only tea (rarely) with lemon, but tea is not so common here. I mean, it is ... it's not common to drink it hot, we prefer it fresh in summer. xD

Female
116 posts

lululore • 25 November 2013 at 1:24 PM

Sorry I haven't been on in forever, classes have been taking up soooo much of my time lately TT~TT but Thanksgiving is coming up, so my classes are taking it easy this week ๐Ÿ˜Š

@puppymaks
woa I've never tried that kind of tea, but it sounds good!
and my parents are like that too. They won't let me stay home unless I'm REALLY sick. I mean, so sick I can even get out of bed โ˜น๏ธ

@wererage
haha I'm the opposite of you; I, usually, drink tea during the winter time. Rarely during the summertime, but I'll try it when summer comes around again ๐Ÿ˜ธ

Deleted • 25 November 2013 at 2:54 PM

@lululore
Oh, hai there Lulore. Glad to see you, woof. โค๏ธ
Ahaha yeah, I think the drink I take the most in my place is coffee. Hot coffee in winter/autumn, but in my house we make it cold and with ice in summer, too. ๐Ÿ˜Š When we're sick or we catched a cold, we usually drink milk, and If we feel stressed chamomile. It's kinda rare to see someone drinking hot tea in my house, but I like its taste, actually. ๐Ÿ˜‹
And yup, you should totally try it cold, it's amazing!