Private Roleplay~ IOD

in Roleplaying

9,386 posts

smilies • 7 February 2012 at 12:54 AM

"More than you can imagine," Nevarda sighed, only catching half of what he said. "And I'm not on Team Edward OR whatshisname... Jacob..." She punched his shoulder. "M'on Team Jasper...." She faulted, her vision was blurry and she wasn't quite sure what she was saying. "What side."
She ignored the thing he offered her instinctively. Maybe poison was his thing.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 7 February 2012 at 1:05 AM

"The Falchions, or whatever." Zach sighed, giving up. He DID reach for her left arm, Pretending to help steady her, and tried to see if she had a number or not. It really didn't matter, considering what his power had said, but he always liked to make sure.

9,386 posts

smilies • 7 February 2012 at 1:14 AM

Her number was loud and clear on her arm. 209169.
"S'me here," Nevarda muttered before fainting onto his shoulder.

UPDATE: First post. TD stands for, Team Deceased.
NOTE: Nevarda is wearing a plain fur jacket and jeans, not something you get from the F Base.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 7 February 2012 at 1:25 AM

Jade walked to the edge of the cave, away from sight, and listened in there conversation before the girl in a fur jacket and jeans fainted.
"Hey Ren. Zackky got a girl." Jade whispered loudly.

"Yeah. They have to be somewhere here." Kaylie walked in a circle. "Any general direction?"

9,386 posts

smilies • 7 February 2012 at 1:28 AM

Ren recoiled. "Ew no. She's wayyyyy to pretty for him," he shuddered.

"Sorry, I don't come with a compass built-in," Blaine joked. "I think we came from there...." He added helpfully, pointing.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 7 February 2012 at 1:35 AM

"Right." Kaylie deeply took a breath and started walking in the direction in which he pointed.
"Oh one more thing. I know you rejected this question a while ago, but what's going on with you and Alex? No answers that revolve around nothing please."

"I know right?" Jade shook her head. "By the way, is she from our side? She's not wearing the proper uniform, or is she something that might lead us out of this snowy white death mountain?"

9,386 posts

smilies • 7 February 2012 at 1:40 AM

@taffy789 ditched ><

Blaine rolled his eyes. "We broke up."
More specially, she broke up with you, Zan observed smugly.
Shut up, Blaine kicked the cat mentally. Figuratively speaking, in a literal way. It works like that, mentally.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 7 February 2012 at 8:33 AM

Zach threw the fainted girl over his shoulders, and carried her back to the cave as easily as someone would carry a sack of potatoes.
"Hey, everyone." he sing-songed. "Look at what I found!"
He then mote is less dumped Nervada onto the ground.
"I think she's half dead." he pointed out helpfully.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 7 February 2012 at 11:22 AM

"Good job, private." Jade gave me a teasing salute.
"Anyone else feel like she could be checked for any weapons OR FOOD, or electronics?"

"Okay." Kaylie stopped talking. Where were Alex and Annabell? Were they okay? Just then, something black wrapped around her ankles and pulled her down. Sludge? No, a shadow. That guy's shadow. Holding her down. "Another one." she sighed. Then she started to kick frantically. She could try propelling the shadow backwards with a backwards flip, but he was kinda heavy. Wonder if he's chunky...

9,386 posts

smilies • 7 February 2012 at 12:32 PM

"Be my guest," Ren was bored with this already.

"Huh? Another... Oh," he saw the shadow. "Wow. Do you think ice effects shadows?" Blaine asked, intrigued.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 7 February 2012 at 5:47 PM

"Private?" Zach made a disgusted face. "I've been here longer than most of you! I should get to be "Captain", or something..." he muttered.
"Anyway, I'm cold. Also, Opal, YOU can search the girl." He ordered, then started to gather some frozen sticks to start a fire with a few water proof matches he'd nicked.

( OCC: Isn't Summer on our team? XP )

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 7 February 2012 at 9:24 PM

"Well from this view she doesn't have much. Search closed." Jade dismissed this topic. "Captain? You wish. If you can't make one person on this squad fall under your orders, then what makes you think you can captain the 3 of us?"

"WELL IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE WE HAVE MANY CHOICES HERE." Kaylie frantically clutched the grass and hoped to pull her away from the shadow. What can I do, what can I do! Kaylie shut her eyes. There's water in the soil, I can multiple it's atoms or whatever and propel myself on a wave. So she bit her lip, concentrated, and 2 seconds later a geyser exploded beneath her and soon she was carried up in a tornado of rapidly spinning water. It also caused the shadow to appear back to a normal feral.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 7 February 2012 at 9:50 PM

"I know I can't order you guys around, but I can sure as heck try." Zach shrugged, and managed to warm up the sticks enough to unfreeze them.
"Ugh, this sucks. Anyone have any paper on them? Loose cloth? Ecteria, ecteria?"

9,386 posts

smilies • 7 February 2012 at 10:14 PM

Ren then noticed that the girl's arm looked funny. "I don't suppose we have any healers here?" He asked slowly, ignoring Zackzo as per usual.

It also completely soaked Blaine. It was icy cold. Blaine crossed his arm and decided not to comment.
Because it's a GIRL, Zan observed with the sole purpose of being irritating.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 7 February 2012 at 10:25 PM

"Does anyone of us LOOK like a healer?" Zach grumbled under his breath.
He pulled some bandages out of his bag and threw them at Ren's face.
"Knock yourself out Red. Literally, please."

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 7 February 2012 at 10:31 PM

Even Kaylie didn't know she could do THAT. It was as if water was part of her subconscious and she could control it like it was an arm or something. So Kaylie swirled her right index finger and just like she thought, she controlled the tornado of water. And just like that, she took a jump that could have been suicide and smack her face-first into the tall grass if it weren't for her quick round-off mount and perfect landing on her own two feet. Then started swirling again, trapping the foe in the tornado of water. "Freeze please?" she asked Blaine.

9,386 posts

smilies • 7 February 2012 at 11:05 PM

"Uh, NO thanks," Ren caught them easily and sent them back twice as hard. He didn't really want to mention that blood activated his gag reflex.
"******* hell, they must be getting low if they have to take right out of kindergarten," Nevarda snapped, suddenly conscious. "Give me that! I'll do my own freaking healing!" She glared at them all, then something made her blink, a flicker of recognition flashed in her eyes. "What?!? Jade? Summer?!"

Blaine complied without any messing around.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 7 February 2012 at 11:10 PM

"My codename is Opal Honey Badger. And how do you know me?" Jade put on a poker face to look neutrally tough.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 7 February 2012 at 11:16 PM

@trish - Is it because Jade doesn't give a %%%%? 😈

Zach leaned foreword and dodged the bandages.
He then picked then back up, and tossed them towards Nervada, only ripping some off for the fire he was having trouble starting.
"So, you know them?" Zach raised an eyebrow towards the injured girl. He also threw the Trail Mix in her general direction too.

9,386 posts

smilies • 7 February 2012 at 11:18 PM

She laughed. "But don't you remember me? Super school?" She tugged with her cheek as if it would help make her more recognizable. "Shadow user? Raven? Ring any bells?" Raven gave an ironic half-smile.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 7 February 2012 at 11:26 PM

"Sh*t." Opal Honey Badger started sliding to the back of the cave on her butt. "She's dangerous. And crazy. But she was also my first friend at super school. But still, dark and evil. Or was? Or she's a nutball right now if Dove collided with her. Whatever? I'm confused."

@taffy789 Officer Opal Honey Badger doesnt give a fudge about what? ;D

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 7 February 2012 at 11:31 PM

@trish -That popular YouTube vid. XD About Teh Hobey Badger. XD

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 7 February 2012 at 11:34 PM

@taffy789 Nawh. XD Honey Badger is just my codename. 😋 And since Zackky calls her Opal =
Opal Honey Badger. ;D

9,386 posts

smilies • 7 February 2012 at 11:42 PM

"Wait, uh, Honey Badger!" Raven's sides started to ache from supressed laughter. "It's not like that anymore! I can explain..."

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 7 February 2012 at 11:44 PM

@trish -EPICALNES. 😃

~~

Zach wondered what Jade was talking about, but a major part of him still didn't care.
Instead, he finally managed to get a few twigs burning, and set them on a few random small logs he'd found in the cave.
(Ya know, cause there's totally random logs in caves.... XD)

~~~~

Annabell finally stood up after a while.
"Well, I say we find everyone else, right, Alex?" Annabell managed a stressed smile, glancing towards Alex.

9,386 posts

smilies • 8 February 2012 at 12:58 AM

"What?" With even more eyes on her? With BLAINE around? "NO," Alex said firmly, trying not to panic. "We'll cover much more ground this way, much faster."

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 8 February 2012 at 1:04 AM

"OPAL Honey Badger!" Opal Honey Badger snapped. "Explain. NOW." She pulled something from her boot. A long stick of beef jerky. She took a bite before sticking it at Raven's neck.

Wow. She turned crazy.

9,386 posts

smilies • 8 February 2012 at 1:11 AM

Raven stared. "Are you... Okay...?" She asked, although she wished to snap, WTF is wrong with you?!? etc.
"Opal Honey Badger," she cleared her throat. "Long story short, there was this evil testing lab that kidnapped me and experimented with my power. It was loose and infused with another for a while but with a little help I managed to track it down and get it back. Got it?" She sighed.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 8 February 2012 at 1:47 AM

"Yuh huh." Jade nodded and ate the beef jerky.
"What do you want now?"

9,386 posts

smilies • 8 February 2012 at 2:31 AM

"Nothing really. Stuck here like you... I ran into a little trouble on my last mission..." Raven laughed for a while there. A little trouble, as in, her whole team wiped out and her captured by the enemy...
"When's the next ride back to base coming?" She inquired.