Private Roleplay~ IOD

in Roleplaying

9,386 posts

smilies • 22 January 2012 at 9:20 PM

Ren ignored him, seeing as there was only one person there fitting the description, and it wasn't Zach.

"Where... Exactly?" Alex blinked.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 22 January 2012 at 10:53 PM

@smilies Is it Ren? LOL. X)

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 23 January 2012 at 12:05 AM

Zach shrugged. "The last team that didn't pay attention to me ended up being crushed by rocks." he pointed out.

~~~~

"I have no idea." Annabell replied. "I'm fine with sleeping on the ground if it comes to it..."

~~~~

Charge finished getting changed into his new outfit. Basic army looking stuff, but he got an excellent black army jacket.
He looked up from the dead Glaeroes he'd finished stealing supplies from. He seemed to have enough to supply himself for a while.
Charge blinked, and wondered where EXACTLY he should go next. From the little he remembered from this place, he figured that the base that his Pain had been stationed at was further away from were he'd been dropped off. That would be a bother. He let out a small sigh, and decided to subside his lust for revenge for a bit, and enjoy attacking random people and being free. That sounds like an excellent plan.

9,386 posts

smilies • 23 January 2012 at 12:15 AM

@trish Totally XD

Ren continued to ignore him.

"I guess," Alex sighed, starting to look for the most comfortable patch of ground.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 23 January 2012 at 12:24 AM

@smilies WHAT ARE THEY CAPTURED BY? D:<

9,386 posts

smilies • 23 January 2012 at 12:28 AM

@trish You dunt need to know DX

They walked for a while in silence. Then Ren spotted something in the distance. "Hey, what's that?" He blinked, and in a flash he was gone.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 23 January 2012 at 12:54 AM

"What?" Jade turned around to see no one there. She was sure that this GUY was there a few seconds ago. "Uh... Guys. I think we should stick closer to each other... 'Cause we got lost one."

9,386 posts

smilies • 23 January 2012 at 1:05 AM

Ren looked on at the scene of devastation in shock. If this was the aftermath of a battle, he didn't want to see a real one, and he definitely didn't want to be in one.
Huge spikes of rock protruded from the snow, the shortest three times Ren's height. It had been some time, so they were now coated in a thick frost.
Some were smashed and great claw marks had been gouged into the cliff face.
Ren flashed back to the group. "What are you waiting for?" He asked before vanishing again.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 23 January 2012 at 4:28 AM

@smilies If he disappears how am I suppose to get wherever he is? o.e

9,386 posts

smilies • 23 January 2012 at 4:32 AM

@trish Just... Walk a few paces forward? XD

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 23 January 2012 at 4:41 AM

"Mmmkay..." Jade walked forward as he disappeared.
*Walks a few paces forward. 8D*

~~~~~

"I SAID, did you feel that rumble? Oh, and not to mention, that dirty blonde girl who's staring right at us with crazed eyes?" Kaylie pointed out.

9,386 posts

smilies • 23 January 2012 at 5:00 AM

"... Yeah." Blaine said slowly. "Hey!" He waved at the girl.

(XD)

"Unless you are blind, numb, dense, and the least obsevant person I have ever met, you can tell there was a fight here," Ren stated. "No dead bodies found yet though."

Female
35 posts

roses • 23 January 2012 at 5:12 AM

"Could....this have been about Squad 49? As Damon said, they can't be dead yet. So.... there's a chance they're captured...?" Jade observed.

~~~

"Good job! Hey, you! Can you help us catch ferals?" Kaylie shouted over to her.

(8D)

The girl bore her eyes into Blaine.
"I think she likes you!" Kaylie said a little too loud.
The blonde lifted her arms up, and the ground rumbled again, but this time the ground rolled and it looked like they could catapult her a hundred yards away..

9,386 posts

smilies • 23 January 2012 at 5:23 AM

"What? Why could they be dead?" Ren asked absently, examining a large crack in the ground. "Someone had earth power I guess." And the claw marks? "Morphing or something," he muttered.
And was it just him, or were the clouds getting darker, the snowfall heavier, the wind stronger, the atmosphere more oppressive, the-
Okay, wasn't just him. "Think we might be getting a snow storm," he remarked worriedly.

"... Definitely," Blaine agreed. "You want to deal with her or shall I?"

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 23 January 2012 at 6:00 PM

Kaylie sniffed. "Let's go Mario mode and see whoever gets to her first gets to deal with her."

(The rolling ground reminds me of Mario. X) )

And suddenly earth mushroom monsters exploded from the ground.

"Let's call it a day. We should set up camp somewhere.... safe. I hope there's a cave or some protection around.." Jade looked.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 23 January 2012 at 8:52 PM

Zach was still getting a strong feeling the PEOPLE were still East, and getting further away, but decided not to mention it.
He also didn't mention the shelter that he felt was only a few yards away. He figured it all wasn't important enough information.

~
Even though Annabell was covered in mud, she still was able to curl up and sleep quietly.

OCC: Where's @replica ? O-O

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 23 January 2012 at 9:57 PM

Her eye twitched. Jade whipped around. "If YOU think they're EAST, then GO." she spit out. "And really? We're at the site of something important that has happened. You still think they're EAST?" she finished furiously.

(Remember? Mind reading. 😉 )

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 24 January 2012 at 6:15 PM

@trish -
Me: *Hmm, how to reply to that...?*
~~One day and a good sleep later~~

Zach lifted an eyebrow and put up his mind blocks, that had been down, considering the fact that he didn't know he was working with a mind reader.
"Yes, I do." Zach replied, letting an amused tone slip in his voice, mostly because he found Jade's anger rather hiralious.

( 😈 )

9,386 posts

smilies • 24 January 2012 at 6:24 PM

The snow fall was becoming steadily thicker. "We should really find shelter," Ren noted, getting anxious.

Alex had the first watch. Staring up at the stars, she observed sadly that they were very different here. She then wondered idly if she's prefer it if a Feral attacked on her watch, or if she'd rather be sleeping and get awoken with a fright. Hmm...

"... Mario mode?" Blaine asked.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 25 January 2012 at 9:34 PM

"You suc* if you don't know what Mario is." Kaylie fake-gasped. Kaylie was gonna go run and reach the feral, but she stopped after one step. And looked ashamed. "I haven't ran so much distance without tumbling my way there, sorry, but it's complicated.... for a gymnast." she signaled Blaine to go ahead and charge.

~~~~~~
Jade bit her lip. She wasn't gonna stray that far.
"Okay then. Feel free to go." And she turned around to Ren. "Your turn to be dictator. Democracy doesn't go too far here."

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 25 January 2012 at 10:07 PM

Zach shrugged. Like he was going to chase after some people who had been weak enough to let themselves be CAPTURED. He had a feeling who had captured them too...
"Cave not too far from here." he stated, trusting his power well enough to know he was right.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 25 January 2012 at 10:57 PM

"What do you say? What...Zach..told us, or do you have another idea?" Jade asked Ren.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 26 January 2012 at 11:03 PM

Zach started for the direction he knew the cave was in.

~~
Annabell was having the weirdest dream about a talking chicken.

(Not mucho I can really say... XD)

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 28 January 2012 at 1:12 AM

"Ren?" Jade nudged him.
"What do you think?" she repeated.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@smilies

9,386 posts

smilies • 28 January 2012 at 10:36 PM

Ren shrugged. "Why not?" Not like we have anything else to do. He followed Hairy Leg.

"... Isn't he a plumber?" Blaine muttered, stepping a few paces forward. He didn't really do the running thing either.
Then he decided he didn't need to go any further, because the Feral obviously DID do the running thing.
The temperature dropped like a stone as Blaine braced himself.

Alex jumped as a strange noise broke the silence, but realized it was coming from Annabell. She seemed to be having a strange dream. Annabell did it again and Alex giggled despite herself.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 28 January 2012 at 11:48 PM

"Sure he is." Kaylie chuckled.
And then the temperature dropped.
"Would you like a boost to your ice or something?" she asked. Because she just figured out he's been using the vapor in the air. And that wasn't much.

Jade wasn't hoping for that answer.
"Okay then." she turned around and followed them.
She was feeling a bit off though. "Is anybody else hungry?"

9,386 posts

smilies • 28 January 2012 at 11:52 PM

"Yeah, good luck finding food on a mountain..." Ren muttered, trying NOT to think about the black hole where his stomach used to be.

"That would help. Thanks," he flashed her a smile.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 29 January 2012 at 1:43 AM

"Thanks." Jade said sarcastically.
"I can't FIND food, but I have food." Jade laughed as she pulled a chocolate bar out of her boots.
"Won't satisfy me for long. If we don't find them soon, we'll starve to death. But maybe Zach will eat rocks."

~~~~~~~~~~

"How would you want your water sir?" Kaylie asked, laughing a bit.

9,386 posts

smilies • 29 January 2012 at 3:15 AM

Ren shook his head in bewilderment as she somehow conjured chocolate out of thin air. He didn't say anything though. He didn't want to die...

Blaine shot her a look. He'd love to play, but... "Anything in the next ten seconds is good, or else it's useless," he pointed out as the Feral continued to close the gap between them inhumanly fast. *Interesting...* Zan remarked. *She seems to be using the ground to propel herself forward. Smart.*
He paused. *She's kind of cute...*
*Are you serious?* Blaine asked incredulously.
Zan ignored him.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 29 January 2012 at 3:35 AM

@smilies The feral is cute? XD

"I learned this trick a while ago." Kaylie thought for a second about this. "Let it rain."
She lifted her arm in the air, which had vapor, and pulled her hand down to condense it to make rain out of nowhere.
"You know, I would propel myself forward on a wave too, but it's not my thing." she watched the feral coming closer.

~~~~~~~~~

"Are you guys hungry?" Jade unzipped her parka and showed that inside lined a bag of Dorito chips, M&Ms;, and a grilled cheese sandwich.
"Damon didn't notice a thing." Jade chuckled.