Private Roleplay~ IOD

in Roleplaying

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 19 January 2012 at 9:08 PM

"The Olympics." Kaylie automatically answered. It's her dream, her one purpose in life. "I hope we start training soon. And I do wish that they have a gym here. My body is going to change without my daily routines and right before my eyes I'll be disable to do elite moves and be.... a normal 16 year old. Or at least as normal as things are around here...."

"Your sneaking out?" she suddenly turned her attention on Annabell. "If you are, try finding a gym or something for me will you?"

~~~~~~~~

"Oh cool. It'll be like a bomb dropped on their side if he still has some of his personality right?" Jade joked around. "Geez. I wonder how the other team is doing."

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 19 January 2012 at 9:52 PM

"Sure." Annabell answered, and invisibly slipped out of the door.

( @smilies - What does the place look like again? XD)

9,386 posts

smilies • 19 January 2012 at 9:57 PM

@taffy789
It's completely made of metal. The corners are all curved. And there are a lot of doors. And very little natural lighting, but it's still very bright.
There's a massive arena place where people fight with their powers....
The cafeteria...
And loads of locked and power-proof doors.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 19 January 2012 at 10:02 PM

@smilies When can we go out or get going on a mission? 😋

9,386 posts

smilies • 19 January 2012 at 10:11 PM

@trish Tomorrow

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 19 January 2012 at 10:27 PM

@smilies - Okakies! 😸

Annabell struggled to find anything useful, really.
All she learnt was that whoever they bought their metal from to build this place must be stinking rich, and that they were fans of lock doors at IoD.
Also the fact the the cafeteria food was pretty medicore.
That being said, Annabell trudged back to room, ideas swimming though her mind.
Part of her wanted to find the quickest way of escape from this place, and, for some reason, the other part, which was probley the SPY part, wanted to stay and find out what exactly this place was about. Then again, curiosity DID kill the cat...
Either way, she yanked open the door to the room, and slipped quietly back inside.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 20 January 2012 at 9:34 PM

@smilies Mission time? 😱

9,386 posts

smilies • 20 January 2012 at 9:51 PM

@trish ... SURE ^^

"BLAR BLAR BLAR~!" (< The alarm 😸)
The room's lighting turned red and flashed three times, giving Alex enough time to stand up and yell, "WTF???" before the floor gave out from underneath her and she fell down a deep, black hole for what felt like eternity, then-
She woke up.
"Wow, what a weird dream..." Alex yawned, stretching.
"BLAR BLAR BLAR~!"
Then the room's lighting turned red and started flashing.
Alex facepalmed.
A hole opened up on one side of her bed. Alex looked at it.
The bed tipped over so that she fell down the deep, black hole for what felt like eternity, then-
Then she REALLY woke up.
"That was just stupid," Alex scowled.
The loudspeaker suddenly spoke in their room. "Team 56, please report to the 9th's office for your mission."

A practically identical message was delivered to Team 57, except that they were to report to the 5th's office.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 20 January 2012 at 9:58 PM

"Is that the alarm clock?" Jade mumbled sleepily.
Just in case people don't come busting in the room with highly lethal weapons, Jade rolled off her bed and went into the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~

"What's stupid?" Kaylie piped up.
She got off the bed and began stretching. Reaching her toes from the splits position. Backbend. Pushups. Situps.
Her daily routine. "Hope you don't mind but I call bathroom." Kaylie shuffled in with some clothes.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 20 January 2012 at 10:08 PM

Annabell hardly had gotten any sleep after all that sneaking around, and the fact that she had stayed up all night, not being even ABLE to sleep.
So she groaned, but pulled herself up from the bed, watching Kaylie with a suprised look on her face.
"I'm not sure if there are even BATHROOMS in here..." she said quietly, rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

~~
Zach was already up. And dressed. And hiding the knives up his sleeves and pushing his sword in the hilt on his waist.
He was humming a tune quietly while getting ready.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 20 January 2012 at 10:15 PM

"Funny. Have you ever tried this door? I would die if there was no available bathroom." Kaylie laughed and stepped into the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~

"Summer! Wake up!" Jade said as she came out of the bathroom 15 minutes later. "I'm hoping this day will stay CASUAL, because, well, I feel like the laid back style today." She was checking herself out in the mirror. Circle scarf, purple crop top, jeans and leather boots.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 20 January 2012 at 10:38 PM

Annabell raised an eyebrow. She wouldn't think...
She shook her head. Nevermind.
She started to wonder what the "Missioon" was, exactly...

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 20 January 2012 at 11:05 PM

"Mission time." Kaylie told herself in the mirror.
She had to look good and prepared. Wavy hair and side-swept bangs. Clothes? Sadly, she had no sense of style focusing on what was 'trending'. All her clothes were based on sporty looks. So it was gonna go this way. Blue beaker with white tank. Skinny jeans and Converses. She wished this was trending. She was probably gonna get shown off soon.

"Bathroom available." Kaylie commented as she left the bathroom. "Is the food here any good?"

9,386 posts

smilies • 20 January 2012 at 11:05 PM

@taffy789 Missioon? DX Did I? I didn't, right? 😋 Mission is correct, according to spellcheckeh 😸

Alex sighed, running a hand through her messy hair and making it tons worse. "You guys ready?" She asked.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 20 January 2012 at 11:10 PM

@smilies - I double typed "o" XD

Annabell shrugged at Alex, and climbed out of her bed, stretching.
"As ready as i'll ever be." Annabell sighed, and pulled open the door. "But where exactly is 9th's office, I wonder?"

9,386 posts

smilies • 20 January 2012 at 11:15 PM

Alex looked at her. "Umm...." The number Nine hadn't mentioned it. "You didn't see it when exploring?" She asked, her heart (or whatever was left of it 😋) sinking.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 20 January 2012 at 11:21 PM

Annabell thought for a few moments. "Maybe...Oh! I think I remember something like that. We all get blonde moments sometimes, I guess." she shrugged.
"It MIGHT be this way."
Annabell started down a hallway.

9,386 posts

smilies • 20 January 2012 at 11:24 PM

"O-okay..." Alex blinked and followed.

Blaine, for once, followed quietly.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 20 January 2012 at 11:40 PM

Annabell noticed the complete quiet that seemed to be following her, and let out a small sigh.
'Shouldn't someone be at least trying to make idle conversation? Small talk? Something?' she thought to herself, hoping it wouldn't be like this for a long time.
She finally found the door marked, "Nine", looked up at it.
"We're here." she announced, and knocked on the door.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 21 January 2012 at 2:10 AM

/I see this is a silent group./ Kaylie bit her lip.
Blaine was so PRETTY.
No boys... no boys! NO BOYS. Kaylie listened to herself. It was gonna take her ALL the way to the Olympics and Hall of Famers.
Once Annabell spoke the first words of this walk, Kaylie gulped. This was where the mission was going to be announced.

~~~~~~~

So can we PRETEND Ren, Zach, Summer, and Jade are on their way? X)

9,386 posts

smilies • 21 January 2012 at 2:22 AM

@trish They are going to 5th's.

Ren stopped in front of the the door with a bold black 5 printed on it. He shot a glance at the rest of the team then opened the door, quite rudely, since he skipped knocking.

"Come in!" A voice snapped. Alex sighed and walked in.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 21 January 2012 at 11:07 AM

Zach rolled his eyes at Ren. "Show some respect." he muttered, and strolled inside.

"Here goes nothing." Annabell put on her best brave face and walked into 9's office.

9,386 posts

smilies • 21 January 2012 at 3:42 PM

@trish You gonna do 5th? Btw, the higher the rank, the better stuff they get. 5 and up have projectors 😊

The 9th's office had light, caramel brown walls, a darker carpet, and pure white furniture. The couch looked softer than clouds and for a minute Alex forgot where they were.
The desk even had a computer. But the person behind the desk was enough reminder for Alex.
Evie was tying her long, starlight blond hair into a ponytail as they entered. She tapped a key then spun the computer around so they could see the screen.
On it was a bird's eye view of a roughly triangular block of land. All the land surrounding the area was erased from the page, giving the team only what they needed for the mission, and no more. As far as Alex could tell, the area was almost completely flat and a goldenish yellow colour.
"This is A-E, that's Area-E if letters confuse your pretty little head. It's a savanna, and there are trees, you just can't see them from this height."
Which makes the place pretty big, Blaine thought, sighing mentally.
"Lighten up: I got the mountains for MY first mission, this should be child's play," Evie growled.
"Your mission is to destroy some Ferals that have been running wild here. Frankly, it's annoying, and they are too close to our base. You have to hunt every last one down, then at the end of the week a teleporter will come by for you, at the same spot you arrived at.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 21 January 2012 at 4:28 PM

Annabell remianed quiet intill Evie stopped talking.
"Ferals?" she questioned, the name creeping into her mind.
She'd heard that term before, she was sure of it.
The question was WHERE, exactly.

@smilies

9,386 posts

smilies • 21 January 2012 at 4:33 PM

Evie nodded. "Much easier than taking out Glaeroes, because they are no longer humans. They may LOOK like humans, but they are just animals, wild animals. Strong, but usually not very smart.
When you guys are ready, you can go to the North Gate where you'll find a teleporter to take you. But first, put these on," she hauled out eight pairs of khaki camouflage outfits, six of them clearly for girls. "Lucky you, enough people had died so you all get a change of clothes," she smirked.
Alex looked at them. Had people DIED in those? Second hand was WAY ew enough!
"Joking, they're brand knew," Evie rolled her eyes and tossed them at them. "Go change, then go to the North Gate."
Alex examined her outfits. One was a small v-necked dress and the other just shorts and a top, pretty normal, nothing special. The fabric was soft, very light, and also stretchy, and Alex bet it was the best when it came to mobility.
Evie leaned in towards her. "If you don't like it," she whispered. "You're dead."
Now Alex knew who was in charge of clothing designs at IOD.
She hurried off to find a bathroom to change in.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 21 January 2012 at 4:43 PM

"What exactly ARE Ferals, though?" Annabell asked Evie, after Alex had run off.
Maybe someone had mentioned it already, and Annabdll had missed it, or SOMETHING, because she knew that word was familiar...

9,386 posts

smilies • 21 January 2012 at 4:48 PM

Evie looked at her. "Users who's Power has taken over their body and mind completely. Don't worry honey, it's only really the empty shell you're destroying; the user is long gone," she smiled.
A flicker of concern crossed Blaine's face and he waited for Annabell's reaction.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 21 January 2012 at 5:06 PM

Annabell's blinked.
"Those people are never really gone." she said quietly. "But if they are killing others, i'll fight them."
She clutched the clothes she had been given a bit tighter, and turned to go find someone to get changed.
'Ferals, Ferals, Ferals....' Annabell thought as she pushed down the hallway. 'Its important, I know it. I'm missing something... It's on the tip of my tounge...'
"I KNOW I've heard that somewhere before!" Annabell screamed out loud, frustrated. In her anger, she kicked a wall, but regretted it soon after for her foot started to HURT.
She let out a small sigh and calmed herself down, then went to go get changed.
She'll remember it later.

9,386 posts

smilies • 21 January 2012 at 5:11 PM

Blaine watched her leave. He remembered that friend of hers with whom he'd had that unfortunate encounter back at that place. That guy who was like, Alex's ex. He seemed to match the description...
Blaine decided it was best not to say anything.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 21 January 2012 at 5:31 PM

Annabell finished getting changed, and pulled her hair into a tight ponytail, and waited for everyone else to finish.
She leaned back against a cool metal wall in the hallway, wondering about...
Ferals...
Not very smart, but powerful. Empty shells.
Annabell knew from her own experiences that this wasn't strictly true. But they talked about the ferals as if they were mindless animals... Maybe they were just more wild here?
She shook her head. She had to remember that they weren't people anymore, just the enemy.