Private Roleplay~ IOD

in Roleplaying

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 14 January 2012 at 12:19 AM

@smilies Ohhhh. 😱 So our charries, say like, two users can also send the same charries to one squad? I get it now. 😋

9,386 posts

smilies • 14 January 2012 at 12:22 AM

@trish Yah 😸

It would be best to have multiple user's charries in the same squad, so we aren't RPing by ourselves, but you can still run into other squads all the time, and back at base.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 14 January 2012 at 12:40 AM

@smilies We should all send at least one charrie into the same squad. Too bad some of us only have one charrie atm. >< We can make more along the way, correct?

9,386 posts

smilies • 14 January 2012 at 12:41 AM

@trish Yup 😊

Pangender
245 posts

replica • 14 January 2012 at 1:25 PM

*thinks* should I put Summer in 2 (hehehe 😈) or 5....hmm..

9,386 posts

smilies • 14 January 2012 at 2:06 PM

@trish @Replica
Just write it! ><

Pangender
245 posts

replica • 14 January 2012 at 6:09 PM

Summer sighed and walked up to the guy. He looked over her quickly, jotted something down, and pointed to one of the numbers on the floor. 2. She began to walk over and heard someone whisper, "Why's she going to 2? That place is full of thugs." and a response, "I don't know, she looks so delicate." Summer had half a mind to turn around and stab the person who said that, but she continued walking and stood by her number.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 14 January 2012 at 6:59 PM

///Derp. I was sleeping and having this amazing dream but it got all sad and romance like and stuff. I was sad when I woke up. So I thought about Punishment. Then I come online to see it taken... And derp. Then I thought about Jade's power and how she could read minds and then derp again. O: And I see no more use in the rest of the squads and yeahh///

The guy looked at Jade. Jade looked back at him. He write something down and pointed to a place where the number 5 was etched. Jade rolled her eyes, and sighed. Why wasn't there a squad where you can do nothing? But whatever. Rescue/Backup squad. As close as you can get.

9,386 posts

smilies • 14 January 2012 at 7:38 PM

@trish ouch. That squad does a LOT of fighting, and sees a LOT of dead bodies >< Yay for her XD

Oh and everyone? You won't necessarily be put with only people from that section... Mmm....

Ren was standing around for a while before the guy finished scribbling and pointed to a 4. Col gave him a sort of nod.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 14 January 2012 at 7:47 PM

@smilies Nuuuuuuuuuuuu. >< Is there no hospital squad? XD

9,386 posts

smilies • 14 January 2012 at 7:58 PM

@trish Remember, if you get injured, you either die or make it back to base and get sent off IOD for healing :X

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 14 January 2012 at 8:00 PM

@smilies Derp. -)- Is Backup/Rescue the same thing? Or is Backup like backup fighting and Rescue like retrieving the injured?

9,386 posts

smilies • 14 January 2012 at 8:22 PM

@trish the latter.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 14 January 2012 at 8:24 PM

@smilies Yay. ^.^ Rescue is so much easier. XD

9,386 posts

smilies • 14 January 2012 at 8:24 PM

@trish The fighting bit isn't ><

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 14 January 2012 at 8:26 PM

@smilies I noticed. ._.' So like, what are we doing nao?

9,386 posts

smilies • 14 January 2012 at 8:28 PM

@trish Wondering where the hell @Replica @Redfire77 and @Taffy789 are -_-

Trying to decide where Blaine should go ><

Pangender
245 posts

replica • 14 January 2012 at 8:37 PM

I are here but sorting out a trading weck 😋

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 14 January 2012 at 8:51 PM

@smilies So is there anything to do in the meantime? 😋

9,386 posts

smilies • 14 January 2012 at 8:54 PM

@replica Yeah... Seems there's a lot of those going around... X3

Blaine walked up to the guy. The guy (let's call him Jeff! 😃) was about to send him off when Col came back down to earth from some distant plant in outer space (because I felt like creativeness) and stopped him. "I forgot; here," he yawned and handed Jeff some files the pilot had given him.
Jeff read them quickly and glanced up at Blaine. "Apparently you can fit in anywhere," he grunted, apparently annoyed at the complications.
"Well there you go," Col gave Blaine a look that was supposed to be a congratulatory smile but instead sent messages like, "I don't like you; get out of my sight," which coming from Col was pretty scary. "Straight into One, lucky you."
"Sorry?" Blaine said slowly, returning the smile.
"One's only for those who've been promoted." Col stated.
"So? Seeing as I can go anywhere, I chose Nine."
Alex winced. What?
"You chose suicide?" Col looked incredulous. "Well, suit yourself," he shrugged and stood back.
Blaine walked over to Alex, who looked pointedly in the other direction.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 14 January 2012 at 9:00 PM

Jeff. *v* I like that name. Trololol.

Anyone wanna go on?

9,386 posts

smilies • 14 January 2012 at 10:29 PM

"So, what did you get me?" Evie asked, sidling up to Col and looking at Blaine and Alex in the Nine spot.
"A suicidal kitten and... Well, her," Col shrugged. "She looks kind of delicate to me, but-"
Evie smiled. "Don't worry, you can be sure I'll take good care of sweety."
"You mean break her," Col muttered under his breath.
"As for the other... Kitten you say?" Her eyes narrowed. "A government pet?"
"Yes," Col scowled.
She laughed. "You want him dead? I can do it," she whispered, uncomfortably close to him. "But you'll owe me."
Col tossed the idea round. "Done," he said simply.
She pouted. "Aww, I didn't think you'd say yes!"
Col sighed.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 14 January 2012 at 11:05 PM

@smilies So like, what's there to do now? o.o

9,386 posts

smilies • 14 January 2012 at 11:24 PM

@trish Do you wanna make your leader? Or not. 😋
You can basically do anything you did back at the school, but we have missions and stuff instead of lessons 😸

"Okay, you're in MY section. That means I own you and everything about you. Step one two out of line and I WILL kill you. Now, I bet you're thinking, hey, I'm going to die anyway, what's the difference?" Evie glared at them.
There was a pause. Neither Blaine nor Alex had been thinking that.
"The difference is, I can make it fifty billion times more painful than anything you'll experience on the battlefield.
And I bet you're thinking that you could take me," she continued.
Again, she was way off, but no one said anything.
"Well, you're WRONG."
To demonstrate this, she held out her arm.
Alex shivered, Blaine recoiled.
Spikes of BONE were coming straight out from her SKIN, and there was no mistaking the fact that they were sharper than... Well. They were pretty sharp.
"Being the leader of section Nine, this makes me the ninth strongest person on this base," she growled. "And right now, you're at the bottom of the food-chain."
Then she left.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 14 January 2012 at 11:47 PM

@smilies You mentioned 'being the leader of section 9 makes me the ninth strongest person on this base', does that mean if your from the other squads besides #9, your leader is the #_ strongest person?

Like, Squad 2, 2nd strongest person?

9,386 posts

smilies • 14 January 2012 at 11:49 PM

@trish Correct.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 14 January 2012 at 11:54 PM

@smilies Woah. O: I want you to go on for one more post then I'll begin writing. 😋

9,386 posts

smilies • 15 January 2012 at 12:19 AM

@trish ...

Blaine looked at Alex. She still refused to look at him, but said, "Betcha wish you hadn't now," spitefully.

Col watched them, amused. "Ready to be chewed out now?" He asked Ren.
"Um." Ren didn't know how to respond.
"Sheesh, I'm joking."
"What do the numbers mean?" Ren asked distractedly.
"Well, this," Col pointed at the number four," is the scouting section. So that means you'll probably spend most of your time running ahead, then sprinting back for your life. Okay?"
Ren felt depressed.
"Hey, could be worse. You won't have to do half as much fighting as them," he pointed to Alex and Blaine. "Probably."
"So you're the leader of section four?" Ren asked, confused.
Col sighed and showed Ren his left palm. It had a large number four tattoo on it. "Yeah. All the leaders have their own. Also, the section number they lead indicates their strength. So, Evie there, she's the ninth strongest person here."
Ren stared. "So... Are you saying... You're the fourth strongest?!?"
Col shrugged. "I guess so. Because you're cool, I'll let you in on a secret. I'm... Kind of invincible.
Oh look, Jeff's done! Now, whatever you do, don't resist." He smiled and gave Ren to Jeff before Ren could ask what he meant.

Soon, a long number was painfully etched into Ren's skin.
He noticed the four.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 15 January 2012 at 12:55 AM

@smilies So leader, hateful message, and tattoo?

9,386 posts

smilies • 15 January 2012 at 1:56 AM

@trish Yup! Make sure the squad number is the first digit on the tattoo. Don't be so cautious, just write 😋 I won't bite your head off if you do something wrong or just different 😋