Private Roleplay~ IOD

in Roleplaying

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 22 January 2012 at 12:10 AM

"I'm water. Okay so um. I can provide water for your ice?" Kaylie shrugged. "Let's...just move on."

@taffy789 @smilies Guise I'm still waiting for your guys to hold hands and we'll teleport for Squad 57. XD

9,386 posts

smilies • 22 January 2012 at 12:14 AM

@trish ...

Ren looked between the girl, Zach and the teleporter and chose the teleporter.

Blaine didn't mention that he just used the water in the air, (after all, if the water was already in bulk it WOULD be easier and stronger) and followed her, scanning the savanna with a keen eye.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 22 January 2012 at 12:17 AM

@trish - It's IMPILED. XD (Ps - My IPod spellchecked your username to, "Trash" XD. Wonder what mine would be... *tests it* )

After kicking the grass for a good ten minutes, Annabell concluded that there were, in fact, no ferals hiding in the bushes.
"Well, I've just looked though 1/1000 of this place." Annabell sighed. "And that took ten minutes."

9,386 posts

smilies • 22 January 2012 at 12:23 AM

"Please, no maths," Alex groaned. "Why don't we just wander around aimlessly and hope THEY find all the Ferals, and hopefully die tragically after taking them all out. Not that I have anything against the girl, but still," she stared off into space dreamily.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 22 January 2012 at 12:33 AM

"Sure, that's a great idea." Annabell said sarcastically. "The thing is, I rather NOT lose half the team on my first day of this new, "Job", I have."

(Randomly encounter ferals now? @smilies I have an idea for one... XD)

9,386 posts

smilies • 22 January 2012 at 12:35 AM

@taffy789 Sure 😊

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 22 January 2012 at 12:46 AM

@smilies -LOL, this reminds me of Pokemon. 😊
*Walking though the tall grass* *Plays battle enter music* Oh no, a wild FERAL appeared. ANNABELL goes out to battle. ANNABELL uses sneak attack! Critical hit! FERAL uses random power! Super effective! ANNABELL uses "Stab"!It's a one hit OK!Wild FERAL dies.
ANNABELL recieved 3647 ex points from this match!
ANNABELL reached level PWNAGE. (Bdcause thats TOTALLY a level. 😋 (.....Off topic much, myself? XD )
~~~

Annabell took a few steps, still beating around a few bushes, when she sunk waist deep in dirt.
"What th-!!!" she didn't get to finish her setence for a spray of dirt hit her face, gagging her.
"BLECH!" she exclaimed, wiping the dirt from her mouth as a guy with muddy brown hair seemed to rise out of the dirt in front of her, about to shove her head under the ground, as if to drown her.

9,386 posts

smilies • 22 January 2012 at 12:50 AM

"Gah!" Alex let out an exclamation of repulsion and leapt backward. "Annabell, stay still!" She yelled, and aimed her laser at the Feral. She missed him by a few centimeters, and singed Annabell's hair.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 22 January 2012 at 12:59 AM

We should so go on POKEMON MODE.

Kaylie heard a scream and more yelling from a distance.
She sighed. "Do you want to go find them or just go the opposite direction?" she gave Blaine a choice.

~~~~~~

WHOOSH. Considered teleported.
The guy left.

"Well, I guess only our hair stands out in this place." Jade sighed as they probably had no idea where to go.
"Who wants to take lead?"

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 22 January 2012 at 1:02 AM

"I thought i'd asked you to not fire in my general direction!" Annabell yelped in suprise, but then got pushed under the dirt.
She quickly grabbed hold of the Feral's arms, and managed to bring him down with her. Once his body was low enough, she kicked off his face and managed to pull her body up though the muddy earth.
She pulled herself onto the harder land, wanting more than anything to get the taste of mud from her tounge and out of her lungs.
The Feral rose back out to grab her again, but she managed to aim another well placed kick to his face.
"Get him!" she screamed at Alex, scrambling to puck herself up from the Feral's reach.

9,386 posts

smilies • 22 January 2012 at 1:31 AM

Alex complied. "Sorry, i think I over-did it," she said, as the ashy remains of the Feral drifted down to the ground. "I was going for barbecued, but I guess my power just doesn't work like that, huh?" She sighed. "Well, I was going to go on a diet anyway."

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 22 January 2012 at 1:35 AM

Annabell stared at the ashy remains between gags.
"Remind me to never make you mad." she asked Alex, while trying to wipe all the mud off her clothes, hair, ect.
"Now it's going to dry and basically cover me." Annabell complained.

9,386 posts

smilies • 22 January 2012 at 2:23 AM

"Mmm. Good camouflage," Alex giggled. "So that's one down, unknown number to go!" She spun around in a pirouette to celebrate. "Let's go!"

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 22 January 2012 at 2:43 AM

"Nobody I guess." Jade shrugged.
"So we're under MY dictatorship?" she gave a smug expression. "Great. Anyone want to put any general ideas of where to go first?"

9,386 posts

smilies • 22 January 2012 at 5:21 AM

Ren shuddered at the words, "MY dictatorship", but let it slide. Unless she began working them like dogs or something, he'd one hundred times rather be a follower than a leader.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 22 January 2012 at 4:14 PM

@smilies So basically, Squad 49 is not DEAD. Not killed by enemies? General ideas? Captured?

9,386 posts

smilies • 22 January 2012 at 4:22 PM

@trish Captured X3

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 22 January 2012 at 4:26 PM

@smilies By the enemy team or like some strange creature? XP

9,386 posts

smilies • 22 January 2012 at 4:27 PM

@trish ... Neither XD

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 22 January 2012 at 4:35 PM

@smilies ._. By what? XD NOTHING?

9,386 posts

smilies • 22 January 2012 at 4:43 PM

@taffy789 Tut tut 😋

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 22 January 2012 at 5:01 PM

@smilies - whut? 😋

Zach let out a long yawn.
"If you ask me, they're somewhere that way." he pointed to the East, down a rough slope. "But no one listens to my opinion, ever. So just ignore me."

~~

"Yeah, yeah." Annabell muttered, trying to brush off the mud. "Let's get going."

9,386 posts

smilies • 22 January 2012 at 5:06 PM

"Annabell." Alex stopped dead. "If Leon's power took over like you said, does that make him... Like... Like," Alex shivered. "That t-thing back there?"

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 22 January 2012 at 5:18 PM

Kaylie stopped. "Did you feel that?" she looked back at Blaine. She was 100% sure that ground rumbled beneath her.

~~~~~

"East?" Jade shook her head. "I'd rather go in the opposite direction. To the west!" That felt right.

@smilies What are they captured by? XD

9,386 posts

smilies • 22 January 2012 at 5:41 PM

@trish The rebels X3

Blaine stopped too. "Yeah..."

Ren nodded. "Yes, let's ignore him..."

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 22 January 2012 at 5:42 PM

Annabell paused for a moment.
"No. Not at all. LEON isn't a monster like that, CHARGE is. Remember that. It's not the person's fault. And... No one is ever REALLY gone. I've seen it. They can fight, if they want, maybe win, but it matters if they are strong enough. But by then, they might not even WANT to come back." Annabell closed her eyes.
Leon... A feral?
'Wait, Leon?' Annabell opened her eyes. 'I remember where I heard 'Feral" before!' she though excitedly.
She remembered Leon saying he was "Going Feral" when he'd came back... Then he'd flinched as if he remembered something bad.
But how'd he know an IoD term if....
Then she remmebred what Charge had said, and almost kicked herself. "The battles were much better at IoD."
Followed by the fact Leon never talked about what happened to him... He went to IoD!
Annabell's eyes widened as she figured this out. But she guessed it really didn't matter, now...

9,386 posts

smilies • 22 January 2012 at 5:57 PM

Alex looked down at her trainers. She couldn't imagine anything worse. Now she was almost thankful she was here, trapped at IOD, and "Charge" was back there. Because someone would have to stop Charge, and she knew she didn't have it in her to hurt him, even if she WAS over Leon.
"What...?" She asked Annabell as the latter drifted off.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 22 January 2012 at 6:06 PM

"Ww-What? Oh, nothing...Well," Annabell shivered. "I don't know if it's important but, I figured out where Leon was when he was gone. He came HERE. And then came back, somehow." Annabell gulped.

9,386 posts

smilies • 22 January 2012 at 6:28 PM

"Leon... Was... Here..." Alex stared into the distance, then shook her head. "C'mon, the sun's starting to set. Where are we going to sleep?" She looked around for a hotel.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 22 January 2012 at 9:12 PM

"I would suggest somewhere covered, and take turns keeping watch. I call first to sleep." Annabell stated, and stood up. "Let's find a good place."

~~
Zach sighed. "Okay, don't listen to the guy who is not only good looking, but never gets lost. Have fun wandering around aimlessly, why don't cha? Once we get too far, i'll just head back." he rolled his eyes.