Private Roleplay~ IOD

in Roleplaying

9,386 posts

smilies • 21 January 2012 at 5:39 PM

Alex met up with Annabell. "Ugh, my hair's a mess," she smiled. "What do you think about the mission? I'm glad we're not doing real combat yet..." She paused. "I hope Ren's as lucky as us." She sounded worried.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 21 January 2012 at 5:58 PM

"I'm sure your friend will be fine." Annabell assured Alex.
And the mission doesn't seem TOO hard, I guess." she shrugged. "I just hope it's going to be as", she faltered, not knowing Evie's name, "...Nine... said it was."

9,386 posts

smilies • 21 January 2012 at 6:04 PM

Random fact: Evie's actual nickname is Ivory XD Col calls her Evie though, because it sounds cuter XD

Alex was about to reply then started sulking, as Blaine had arrived. "Where's that other girl?" He asked Annabell, ignoring Alex.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 21 January 2012 at 6:25 PM

I'M HERE. D8 Sorry. 😋

"Oh thanks for noticing me." Kaylie gave a small wave.
She was glad that these clothes were brand new, shirt and shorts. "Shall we head out now?"

9,386 posts

smilies • 21 January 2012 at 6:29 PM

"Yes, let's go," Alex muttered and started walking, then stopped. "Umm, North Gate... How about you lead the way?" She looked at Annabell.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 21 January 2012 at 7:04 PM

"Oh, sure." Annabell blinked. She wasn't really used to leading. More of a scout.
But she led the group to the Nirth Gate anyway, or at least what she THOUGHT was the North Gate.

@smilies . Is @trish controlling the other teams mission? 😱

9,386 posts

smilies • 21 January 2012 at 7:11 PM

@trish I have an idea for their mission, but the character's yours so...

"Hold hands," the teleporter instructed. Alex shot one look at Blaine then grabbed the teleporter guy's hand and Annabell's.
Blaine sighed and shook his head slowly.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 21 January 2012 at 7:25 PM

Kaylie held Annabell's hand and looked at Blaine and gave him the 'You wanna go or what?' look.
~~~~~~~

@smilies Go for it. 😱 Whatever it is. X)

9,386 posts

smilies • 21 January 2012 at 7:50 PM

@Trish The mission is to rescue a team, number 49, which has went missing in A-C. All of the team's trackers have stopped signaling, which is unusual if an enemy had killed them. They are given warm weather white snow camouflage outfits.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 21 January 2012 at 9:12 PM

@smilies Okay. So we're all (Squad 57) in the room now. Who's gonna explain the mission to us? Damon?

9,386 posts

smilies • 21 January 2012 at 9:13 PM

@trish Yup 😃 Have fun with dat! XD

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 21 January 2012 at 9:18 PM

@smilies - It was because they were EATEN. 😃 By a polar bear. |D
Who TOTALLY live in mountains. 😋
YEP. THAT MAKES SENSE.

~~~

Annabell noticed the obvious tension between Alex and Blaine, well, mostly in Alex.
Frankly, Annabell didn't blame her, but it was going to be harder to communicate as a "team".
Annabell shifted nervously, and was only really comfronted by the feeling of her knife safely tucked away in the cover on her belt.

9,386 posts

smilies • 21 January 2012 at 9:22 PM

Blaine took Kaylie's hand and in an instant the base was gone.
They were standing in the middle of nowhere.
And then the teleporter left too.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 21 January 2012 at 9:30 PM

First thing Jade though about 5th's office?
Really cool. Like seriously. She saw a pair of golden NUNCHUKS. A true red carpet, dark purple walls, posters, and a guitar in the corner. Of course, it was a bit messy. But still really clean.

"Newbies. Welcome Squad......57." Damon. She didn't see Damon sitting on the furnished table right in the middle of the room. He probably checked his hand for the right Squad number.

"Mission time. Your mission is to rescue Squad 49 which went missing in Area A-C. The Mountains. Strange part? All of the team's trackers have stopped signaling, which is unusual...if an enemy had killed them." Damon told them. Jade was sure she saw a crack of a smile appear on his face when he said the last sentence.

"Of course, you'd need some epic gear. I didn't bother to check if the former corpses' of these outfits peed in their pants or if the blood stains are still there." He threw a bundle of clothing to the Squad.

"Eww...!" Jade jumped back as one of them was thrown to her.

"I was KIDDING. They're new. Most likely." Damon shrugged, pleased he got a reaction from her.

She sniffed as she picked it up. A White Camouflage outfit. For Warm Weather.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 21 January 2012 at 9:37 PM

Zach lingered in the back, not mentioning he wasn't exactly "NEW" at this.
Or the fact he was already dressed in his own gear. ( @smilies - They keep the clothes, I hope. XD )
He was usually a step ahead of everyone anyway. It was a fantastic benefit of knowing what was going to happen next.
Though, missions and events were easy. It were the PEOPLE that gave him troubles.

9,386 posts

smilies • 21 January 2012 at 9:37 PM

@trish EWWWWW DX

Ren's first impression: Ew. The guy had horrible taste. Red carpet? Purple walls? HORRIBLE TASTE.
Also? The guy was sitting on a table. Rude in SO many different cultures.
Not like he CARED about that, you know, being the guy who'd just neglected to knock.
He took pleasure in thinking that Col was stronger than this guy, even if it only was one rank.
The mission seemed pretty clear to him, so he left to change, before he got nauseated from the awful color scheme.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 21 January 2012 at 9:43 PM

@replica @replica GRAWR. D:< COME HERE! ^^ ><

@smilies PSSSHHHH. Yeah. o.e I just thought of that now.

What did you say about projectors?

9,386 posts

smilies • 21 January 2012 at 10:00 PM

@trish Only that if you know, he was the type to use a computer to show them stuff, unlike Evie he'd have a projector and everything... ^^

@taffy789 The color of the clothes change depending on the area ^^ He may or may not have been to A-C before 😸

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 21 January 2012 at 10:07 PM

@smilies - Lets just assume he's been lots of places, and is well prepared. XD

~~~~

Annabell looked around at her surrounds. She quickly pulled her knife from it's cover, and gripped it tightly in her hand.
"So they told us we have to hunt and kill some... Ferals." Annabell grimanced. "Let's get going with it then."

~~~~
Zach waited for his new team to get ready and prepared. His swords were in two (How do you spell the covers for the swords? XD ) that were on his back in an 'X' formation, for easy excess. He wondered why the trackers went missing, but it could have really been for anything.
Anyway, he was fully prepared to find a dead team at the bottom of a cliff.

9,386 posts

smilies • 21 January 2012 at 10:12 PM

"Hmm." Alex thought for a moment. ""We're going up against unknown and potentially dangerous foes," she said in a fake serious voice. "I suggest we undertake this mission with caution in pairs." So saying, she grabbed Annabell's hand and started putting as much distance between herself and Blaine as possible.

Blaine realized he didn't have any weapons on him. Turning his enemies into Popsicles was a very inefficient was of killing. He sighed and watching Alex run off.

Ren waited awkwardly, hoping someone else would take leadership of the group.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 21 January 2012 at 10:13 PM

"This is what you MIGHT see." Damon stabbed a finger at the projector. Whiteness. Then blackness.

"What?" Jade asked, confused.

"Snow. Then possibly, death." Damon simply said. Unconcerned most likely.

"Teleporter guy!" he shouted.
Then some other dude showed up. The teleporter.
"Hold hands everyone." he instructed and grabbed Jade's hand. She then took Summer's hand.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 21 January 2012 at 10:23 PM

Annabell actually wasn't sure if that was the BEST idea, considering that they were new to the area, and who knows WHAT could be lurking here, but wasn't really complaining, for she was paired up with the laser shooter. So she was good.
That being stated, she allowed herself to be pulled along by Alex.
"Wonder what we're supposed to be up against, specifically. It's not like they gave us a number, or anything... We're going in blind." Annabell wondered outloud.

9,386 posts

smilies • 21 January 2012 at 10:31 PM

"Hmmm," Alex paused thoughtfully. "I don't think I ever mentioned this before, but I can only laser for about three seconds without blinking, and I only have twenty one shots a day."

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 21 January 2012 at 10:34 PM

Kaylie watched Alex go off with Annabell.
She looked over at Blaine. "You okay? Actually, what is up with you two?" she asked. This was getting seriously annoying.

9,386 posts

smilies • 21 January 2012 at 10:36 PM

"Oh, it's nothing," Blaine shrugged. "Shall we start?"

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 21 January 2012 at 10:38 PM

"Well, you only have to hit them once to kill them." Annabell pointed out. "Aim well. And not in my general direction."
She paused. " Do you know how to fight with anything else? Sword, knives, daggers, nunchucks, anything?"

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 21 January 2012 at 11:05 PM

Kaylie blinked. She'll get back to it later.
"Yeah. But first, what's your power?" she asked. Maybe they do a power duo thing against enemies.

9,386 posts

smilies • 21 January 2012 at 11:56 PM

Alex thought for a minute. "My fists, and my feet."

"Ice," Blaine replied coolly.

XD

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 22 January 2012 at 12:07 AM

"Oh yeah, I heard something about you kicking down a tree when-" she paused, not going into futher details of who said and in what situtation he said that exact information. Both of those things might be equally dangerous to mention around Alex.
"Hey, I wonder if a monster is hiding in that tall grass over there!" Annabell suggested loudly, and then started to drag Alex over to it as a diversion.

9,386 posts

smilies • 22 January 2012 at 12:09 AM

"O-okayy..." Alex doubtfully allowed herself to be dragged along, cluelessly wondering about Annabell's strange reaction.