Private Roleplay~ IOD

in Roleplaying

Pangender
245 posts

replica • 17 January 2012 at 8:32 PM

"I have no clue. I probably should stay out of his way." Summer shrugged. "Hope I don't get on his bad side. So, what's new with you, besides being grapped on this island of death?"

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 17 January 2012 at 9:55 PM

"My squad leader is totally hot but serious." Jade laughed. "Who are the guys on this team?" she raised an eyebrow. Slightly curious.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 17 January 2012 at 10:14 PM

Zach could hear every bit of the loud conversation coming though the thin walls. He tried to annoy it, but drew the line when one of them mentioned how Five was "hot". He decided to interrupt before they could elaborate any futher.
Zach pounded very hard on the door separating the two rooms, hoping to scare the girls.
"Oh ladies!" he mocked sing-songed. "I think you're mentioning me!"
He then proceeded to kick the door, trying to make as much noise as possible to annoy Jade and Summer, who were on the other side. The door was solidly built, and held strong.

@replica @trish

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 17 January 2012 at 10:20 PM

"Ug. I guess that's one of them." Jade rolled her eyes.
The noise was so loud, she was sure a caveman made them.
"Shut up over there YOU OVERSIZED HAIRY MAN-BOY." Jade yelled over the wall. She had no patience over this.
"I wonder about that fourth guy."

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 17 January 2012 at 10:33 PM

Zach paused, amused.
" You don't even know what I look like." he called back, and stopped kicking at the door.
"If you did, then you would be captivated by my natural good looks. And if /I/ saw you, then I'd probely barf, for old hags gross me out."
He shrugged, and gave the wall a final kick before turning back to polishing his sword.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 17 January 2012 at 10:47 PM

"Cavemen with hairy legs kick like that!" Jade countered.
"YOUR good looks? Pfft. I'll like a thousand generations better looking that you are for sure."

And THAT, was how easily she could get in a fight with a person she just met. Through a wall.

"I wonder how our team is gonna live through IoD." Jade said to Summer while checking how her hair looked through a mirror.
/Actually. We're probably NOT gonna live through the first mission./

Pangender
245 posts

replica • 18 January 2012 at 7:23 PM

"I hope 'Mr. Hairy Leg Guy' can fight better than he can kick." Summer snorted. 'And I hope you can fight as well as you can be corny,' the voice snickered. 'Shut up, voice.' she hissed. 'I'm not a voice, you-' "Okay!" Summer said out loud. "So, what does the leader of five look like?" Summer said, trying to take her mind off of the freaky voice that had taken residence in her head.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 18 January 2012 at 11:20 PM

"He has messy brown hair. Green eyes. Muscular yet lean at the same time. I think he's in his very early twenties. Ew. Nevermind. A bit old for my taste." Jade pushed the thought away.

"Hey Summer. I would swear I'd have known if Catcher was here. Where is he?" she asked.

9,386 posts

smilies • 18 January 2012 at 11:32 PM

Aah, you can just SMELL the love in the air...~! 😃
*Takes a big sniff*
*Starts coughing*
X3

Ren was apparently invisible lying on his bed, and glad of it. He discreetly pulled one of the lumpy pillows over his face to drown out the noise.
This was going to be hell. He kind of hoped he'd die before he lost it.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 18 January 2012 at 11:40 PM

Zach noticed Ren pulling the pillow over his face, and walked over to him.
"Trying to suffocate yourself, Red? Here, let me help you with that..." He then proceeded to press down on the pillow, rather roughly.
"Oh, and I have some rules to set if we're going to be rooming together." Zach continued, switching to pushing on the pillow with one hand while lazily examine his fingernails with the other.

@smilies - Nicest charrie i've ever created! 😃

9,386 posts

smilies • 18 January 2012 at 11:53 PM

"I do too," Ren said from behind him. The guy was pushing down on thin air. "The first one is, try that again, and you won't be rooming with me. Got that?" He asked.
"The second is, that's my pillow, and you smell funny. So you can either go wash it, or ask for a new one. And in future, don't touch my stuff, Hairy Leg."
He wasn't going to take ANY **** from this guy. He reminded him of BLAINE.

Why I love Speed.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 19 January 2012 at 12:14 AM

Zach grinned, and was facing Ren even before he'd started talking.
He whistled mockingly. "Nice one. So I see Red is speedy, and able to steal other people's insults? Hm, you might actually SURVIVE. But I doubt it."
He tossed the pillow at Ren, knowing he might not hit him. Speed... It's going to be hard to predict his moves. POSSIBLE, but hard.
"And get your own **** pillow, got it?"

9,386 posts

smilies • 19 January 2012 at 12:33 AM

Ren shrugged, then flashed over to Zach's bed. "Yours will do, this time. But I won't stand jerks like you, so lay off, HAIRY LEG." He nicked the pillow and went back to his bed.
"Besides, if I'm not going to last long, you might as well make my last minutes count," he sighed tragically, something he'd got from Alex.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 19 January 2012 at 12:46 AM

"Ha, have fun with my pillow, Red." Zach grinned, and wondered if Ren could sleep on a practically solid pillow as well as Zach trained himself to.
"Oh, and i'm not a jerk." Zach smirked, flopping down on his pillowlesd bed.
"Just careful. You can never let your guard down here, you know? But I have a feeling you won't understand a thing I'm talking about."

9,386 posts

smilies • 19 January 2012 at 12:49 AM

"I won't bother trying," Ren replied dismissively, and stared up at the ceiling, wishing it felt a little less like being trapped in a small, metallic box. With Hairy Leg.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 19 January 2012 at 12:57 AM

"What's there to do here?" Jade groaned, uberly bored.
She rolled over on her bed. But she instantly sat up.
Jade felt a prick on her side. She looked down.
Guess they thought it was an actual keychain.
She still had her bow, and her assorted arrows.
Jade glanced at Summer. She's like a master of knives or something right? I bet she's still equipped too.

~~~~~~~~~

"Does anyone know who are the guys on this team?" Kaylie asked. Maybe she'll get a response from the redhead.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 19 January 2012 at 1:01 AM

@smilies -Just to POINT out, Ren is probley gunna get stabbed in the head if he rolls over, Zack keeps knives in his pillow. XD *Bad pun*

Male
55 posts

isa • 19 January 2012 at 1:37 AM

Alex coughed. "You don't want to know," she muttered.

@taffy789 ><

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 19 January 2012 at 1:41 AM

"Oh! Is one of them that guy the was always next to you?" Kaylie asked. She couldn't be wrong, it had to be him! "You must be one lucky girl. He's charming. And he WANTED to be in the same squad as you AND your numbers are right after each others right? What a dreamie." she honestly smiled, what could be wrong with that?

9,386 posts

smilies • 19 January 2012 at 2:01 AM

Alex choked on her pillow, somehow. (She hadn't been eating it or anything...)
"He's all yours," she managed to get out.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 19 January 2012 at 2:09 AM

"Um. No thanks. Guys aren't gonna get in my way. I still have my own rules to follow. And boys are no exception. Neither is fast food. Besides, you two are so cute together. But I think I get you guys want to take things slow...? Yeah I suck at this romance thing." Kaylie sighed, and dropped her head back onto her pillow. Boys would NEVER EVER get in her way. But this place is getting in her way. She had a dream to accomplish.

9,386 posts

smilies • 19 January 2012 at 2:28 AM

"Cute together. Ugh. I wish he'd stay AWAY from me. Anyway... Your rules?" Alex asked.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 19 January 2012 at 11:19 AM

"My rules have gotten me this far. They will get me the rest of the way too. Number one is No boys. They are simply a distraction. Number two, calculate your chances before risking them. Number three, seem confident in what you do because it could surprise your opponent. Number four, a strictly maintained diet. NO fast food. Number five, keep calm and stay in line. Wait, I should stop there. These are actually rules of a girl gymnast... But some of these can help you. Like one, Flowers over boys." Kaylie had memorized each rule and see how real she is?

My rules will get me all the way.

@smilies I randomly used a manga series name Boys over flowers. X) Though I will never convert to your beings.

9,386 posts

smilies • 19 January 2012 at 1:58 PM

Alex stared. "Wow. So you have somewhere you want to go?" She asked. Rules, goals, a purpose in life. They were so important, and only now she was realizing she didn't have any at all.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 19 January 2012 at 6:21 PM

Annabell sat up in her bed, turning visible again. She wasn't really sure how far any GOAL except maybe surviving intill Sundae Sunday would get you here. She also had a feeling that this place had it's own set of rules, and, more importantly, morals.
"Think they'll kill me if I try to take a look around outside?" she questioned no one in particular out loud.

9,386 posts

smilies • 19 January 2012 at 6:39 PM

"They didn't say we couldn't," Alex pondered in reply, suddenly itching to explore.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 19 January 2012 at 7:08 PM

"And it's not like they could find me if I couldn't." Annabell pointed out. "I can't stand just laying here in a place I know nothing about."
She pulled herself up, and strolled to the door.
"I'm going out. Maybe I can get some useful information."

9,386 posts

smilies • 19 January 2012 at 7:25 PM

"Good point, you can turn invisible," Alex remembered. She hesitated.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 19 January 2012 at 7:44 PM

"They probley have people stationed around here that could sense it though..." Annabell shrugged. "Still need to be careful."
She paused, hearing Alex hesitate. "What?" she askedlooking at her.

Pangender
245 posts

replica • 19 January 2012 at 8:45 PM

Summer froze and then shifted about. Why did people keep bringing this up? "Well, uh, I think he's here, but not exactly on our side...he acted like he didn't know me and then captured me and stuffed me into a cage, if that means anything." she said nervoulsly. "I haven't seen him since I got here."