Private Roleplay~ IOD

in Roleplaying

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 12 January 2012 at 12:47 AM

Annabell's paused. She hated to be the Bringer of Bad News.
"... You know how he has been a bit... Off, lately? " Annabell closed her eyes. "Hair, eyes? Acting strange?"
She questioned Alex slowly, wondering if she would freak or not.

9,386 posts

smilies • 12 January 2012 at 12:51 AM

Alex paused, remembering. "Y-yeah.... Did something happen?" She was surprised to find her voice shaky. Get a grip, she scowled.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 12 January 2012 at 1:04 AM

Annabell shifted nervously and checked her pockets for her knife before continuing. Just in she had to apply some self defense moves.
"..." Annabell closed her eyes, and took a deep breath.
"His power was taking control. It finally got him shortly after you disappeared at that government place. I don't know what happened to...." she trailed off, her voice failing her.
Annabell shook her head. "Leon's gone."

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 12 January 2012 at 1:11 AM

So it's NOT just me that have these Krispy Kreme addictions when I go or come back from the airport. ._.

Jade was loaded in a cage. On a helicopter.
And if it seemed like it couldn't get worse, there was a Flushable Dog Poop Bag with authentic dog poop in the corner of her cage. Those idiots who loaded her on.

She just sat there. Motionless. Quiet. And gave the stinkeye to the Glee-guy-named-Blaine.

9,386 posts

smilies • 12 January 2012 at 1:47 AM

Alex looked at her sneakers, and slowly started to retie the laces. "... I'm sorry..." She said softly, without looking up. "You were close, weren't you?"

@trish Blaine's in the front 😋 Or Ren would have killed him already, somehow X3

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 12 January 2012 at 8:48 AM

Annabell nodded, and leaned back against the bars of the cage. Alex's reaction didn't surprise her that much, but was very glad she wasn't being lasered right now.
"If we ever do see... Charge again, be careful. He looks exactly like Leon." Annabell shuttered involunterly. " That's the creepiest thing about him. "

Pangender
245 posts

replica • 12 January 2012 at 9:57 AM

Summer sat up quickly, ignoring the pain in her arm from the impact. She wasn't trying to eavesdrop, but it wasn't like she could just tune out the voices of the others in the cages.
'Leon? You know him?' that little voice asked.
'Yeah, but not very well. Apparently his power took over. I should remember that he isn't a friend anymore.' Summer responded. The voice stayed silent for a while, maybe thinking.
'Sure. You do that.' it said cautiously.

9,386 posts

smilies • 12 January 2012 at 1:24 PM

Alex shook her head slowly. "I don't really know much about powers, but... It IS possible to get control back... Right?" This didn't make any sense. Leon COULDN'T be gone for good, right? Alex had had HER power take over before, and she was fine.
To her surprise, Ren answered. "That would depend on how strong your friend is, how strong the power is, and the latter's inclination... But it's a long shot in any case," he said cautiously.
Her stomach dropped several meters, and not because they were flying. ".... Oh." She composed herself and tried to forget.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 12 January 2012 at 7:11 PM

Annabell nodded her head in agreement with Ren.
"Sadly, I believe Leon is too weak to even try to fight. He was holding it back for months.... And Charge planned it perfectly."
She wondered what happened to him-Charge-she had to think of Leon as dead. What would you do with a pyschopathic bloodthirsty monster?
Kill it, of course, but for some reason, Annabell had a gut feeling that wasn't what had happened.

9,386 posts

smilies • 12 January 2012 at 7:21 PM

Alex wondered about powers and personalities. Xela had never seemed to want to take over, or try anything malicious at all. As she thought the name, she felt a presence stir in the recesses of her mind, and shivered. What would that have been like...
She drifted off, thinking about how she had treated Leon since he got back. And he had been fighting a losing battle the whole time, no wonder, she thought sadly.
Ren noted that the helicopter was losing altitude. He said nothing.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 12 January 2012 at 8:18 PM

Annabell looked over at summer, who she noticed was also in the cage along with everyone else.
"Summer, you're in here too?" she questioned, "Government agent i'm guessing? I actually managed to.... dispose.. of mine." Annabel motioned to the blood that was still staining her shirt. "The government plays dirty, sadly. They just tranquilzed me afterwards." Annabell shook her head.

@replica

Pangender
245 posts

replica • 12 January 2012 at 9:49 PM

Summer turned to face Annabell. "Um, actually...." she shifted uncomfortably. "It was Catcher. He walked out of the forest and acted like he didn't know me. He then proceeded to call his cronies out of the woods and they ambushed me. So, yeah. Life is kinda sucking right now." she sighed. Then, she kicked herself for stating the obvious. They were in cages. AGAIN. Of course life sucked.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 12 January 2012 at 10:11 PM

Annabell choked. "Ca..at... CATCHER?!? You can't be serious. He would never-" She trailed off. Annabell wasn't sure to be overjoyed he was alive, or what to think. She knew Summer wasn't lying, but....
"Another shapeshifter? Maybe they thought you wouldn't attack then... Brainwashing. SOMETHING." she continued to insist.

Pangender
245 posts

replica • 12 January 2012 at 10:15 PM

"Maybe. I have no clue. He acted like he did when he came here. A little government chew toy. His buddies were defenatly from the gov. Suits, badges, you name it. Actually, so did he. Now that I think about it, I'm getting even more worried." Summer said uneasily. She fidgeted with the empty sheath at her side. "They took my knives." she grumbled.

9,386 posts

smilies • 12 January 2012 at 11:12 PM

Alex screwed her face up and tried to remember who they were talking about, as a distraction, but failed.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 12 January 2012 at 11:28 PM

"I'm going with brainwashing then. I still can't believe he would do that.." Annabell stated stubbornly. But she had her doubts.
What if it.... Was him? Completely... Him?
She decided not to think about it.

9,386 posts

smilies • 12 January 2012 at 11:50 PM

It sounded a lot like Blaine. Alex closed her eyes tight, and just then, the helicopter landed. Her eyes flew open and she looked around at everyone, alert. "What are we going to do?" She whispered.
It was probably going to be another one of those creepy, government labs. She breathed in deeply while there was still fresh air.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 13 January 2012 at 1:35 AM

"I would say jump them, but i'm not sure that's completely reasonable." Annabell shrugged, answering Alex's question.
She turned her eyes to the cage door.
"Prepare of the worst?" Annabell suggested. ".... Which I believe would be a Zombie Apocolapyse. Remember, rule two, Double Tap." Annabell smiled at her own joke, but then realized that maybe Leon had rubbed off on her more than she realized. She stopped joking, and became silent again, waiting.

(Who here knows where that quote came from? |D )

9,386 posts

smilies • 13 January 2012 at 1:54 AM

Alex gave her a strange look, then flinched as the cage door opened.
A boy only a year or two older than Alex, with dark brown hair and darker grey eyes walked up to them.
"You lock them up now?" He asked the pilot, sounding amused. "Look, they got little collars on too." He turned back. "Evie! Did you order a puppy?" He was clearly joking, but in a tired, fed up way.
"NO," the girl replied from a distance with a digusted tone.
Alex was looking like she could kill, but Ren had a completely opposite reaction. "... Col...?" He stared.
Col blinked and looked at him. "Oh. I was wondering when I'd be seeing you." He unlocked the cage and a girl removed the collars. (The pilot fled.) "Let's roll." He walked off, and Alex followed hesitantly. What was this...? Ren knew this guy...?

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 13 January 2012 at 6:39 PM

@smilies - This is why I need another character. DX Bad joke during delicate situations = Not really Annabell. 😋 I like jokes though....
But I HAD to mention Zombieland... *Movie fantic*

First thing Annabell thought of doing?
Knock out the people, and try to fly the helicopter back.
But that seemed like a bad idea, especially considering she couldn't drive a CAR, much less fly a helicopter.
So she went with Plan B.
"Okay, where are we?" Annabell demanded, folowing the boy closely. "And I want answers. And no sliding by the question. I know how government agents can be tricky."
Annabell knew she wasn't in the prefect postion to be demanding answers, but she didn't let them that she knew that.

9,386 posts

smilies • 13 January 2012 at 7:00 PM

"Oh, I'm no agent," Col made a face. "According to protocol, you should address me as General or Sir. But as I've been suspended, I'll let you off," he laughed. "Apparently you're also meant to speak in third person, but no one really gives a **** about protocol, but I have to tell you about it, according to Spike. Your location is no secret. You're on IOD." He paused to let that sink in. "Hey- are you coming?"
Apparently there was one other person who hadn't got off the helicopter.
Blaine sighed and got out. "What the-?" Alex stared.
"Oh, and by the way, no killing anyone- well... Not each other," Col eyed Ren.
"Is your power reading minds?" Ren looked annoyed.
"No, actually." He lead them into a hall.

Pangender
245 posts

replica • 13 January 2012 at 7:11 PM

Summer got out and decided to stay near Annabell for the moment. She didn't want to be troublesome, so she stayed silent. Again, she wished they hadn't taken her knives...she stopped, and then grinned. They hadn't taken ALL of her knives. Not one.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 13 January 2012 at 7:20 PM

"Isle of Despair..." Annabell said quietly to herself.
She thougth it would be...different.
Maybe much more torture devices.
Then again, that could always come later.
"Okay, SIR." ,Annabell said, carrying a bit of a mocking tone, "What IS IoD?" she questioned again, still carrying the somewhat fierce tone that was in her voice when she felt threatened.

9,386 posts

smilies • 13 January 2012 at 7:27 PM

"You don't know?" Col looked depressed. "So, why doesn't Spike LIKE this job?" He asked himself.
"It's the warzone. You fight the other guys. If you're lucky, you don't die. If you're really lucky, you survive long enough to get promoted. Then you get to have Sundae Sunday when you're back here. If you're super lucky, you'll get injured in combat, and survive long enough to get back to base and sent out for healing. I miss my vacation," he sighed.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 13 January 2012 at 7:39 PM

Annabell went silent for a while.
"So, an army?" she questioned, a bit quieter than she'd been. "And i'm guessing survival rates are pretty low. What fun."
She let out a soft sigh.
"What now?"

(I'm leaving for a few days. 😋 Maybe be back on Monday...)

9,386 posts

smilies • 13 January 2012 at 7:45 PM

@taffy789

Col ignored her. "That guy there will examine your power." He pointed. "Then you will be assigned a number and a squad. You fight in teams of four. Then you'll meet your leader. If you're luckily, you'll get me. If you're unlucky, you'll get Spike. If you're super lucky, you'll get Evie."
The girl scowled. "Jerk," she muttered.

You can chose who you want in your squad 😋 No one user squads 😸

Pangender
245 posts

replica • 13 January 2012 at 8:31 PM

"Goodie," Summer said under her breath. 'Be good,' the voice chided. 'Shut up!' Summer hissed to it. 'Who ARE you anyway?' she asked. '....that's for me to know and--' 'That is such a cliche.' she sighed and gave up. "Okay." Summer responded to Col.

9,386 posts

smilies • 13 January 2012 at 8:44 PM

Alex walked up to the guy Col had indicated. He looked at her, scribbled something down, then pointed to a number etched onto the floor. A nine. She walked over to it and looked at Col for reassurance. She instinctively trusted him.
He held a hand up to his face to hide a smile. Nine was full of girls. No mystery why.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 13 January 2012 at 10:57 PM

@smilies We all have our own squads? 8D And make up names for the rest of the people in our squads? XD Ohwait. No 'one user squads'. There's only four users. O_O 9 squads.

9,386 posts

smilies • 13 January 2012 at 11:17 PM

@trish You can create a character to be a general in one of the open slots and in time you'll be able to have one of your old characters gain a position.
Each Numbered (general, same thing) has around 15 or so squads s/he commands.

Here are the number specialties:
1: ???
2: Punishment
3: Spying/Infiltration
4: Scouting
5: Back Up/Rescue
6: Stealth
7: Decoy
8: Information ( @taffy789 If you don't mind )
9: Fighting Power

So send your charries to one based on their strengths.
One user squads aren't ideal, but if you have to... 😋
And it doesn't matter how many end up in 9.
No one gets sent to 1.
Just do that and then I'll team everyone up ><
Names come soon.