Private Roleplay~ IOD

in Roleplaying

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 15 January 2012 at 2:38 AM

"Attention. Hello fellow newbies. I'm your squad leader. Damon." Damon paced around the front of the squad.
"You." he stopped right infront of Jade.
"Would you like to take this squad easy and be a weak link?" Damon asked her.
"Hmm." Jade thought about it. It was a question where Jade could get shot, struck, sliced, or any death punishment if she said yes. Or if she said no, he would probably force the life out of her just to amuse him for her answer. So basically, there was only one answer.
"Whatever pleases you." Jade smiled and saluted.
Damon did not expect that. "Good." he nodded, obviously wanted to put a threat forward for a yes or no answer.

"Hmph. Just remember, I'M the fifth strongest person on this base. Mess with me, well, I will straight out force every bit of life out of you and make it severely more painful then what Isle of Despair will show you. Speaking of painful, Jeff!" Damon growled.

Jade obviously new Damon was particularly talking to her. While she was thinking, Jeff came over and stamped a tattoo very painfully into Jade's arm.

"Good luck surviving IoD Jade." Jade was sure he was a few feet infront of her less then a second ago, but she could feel Damon's hot breath on the back of her neck.

9,386 posts

smilies • 15 January 2012 at 3:27 AM

@trish Vampire *Chokes* Somehow, as much as I like the name, Damon is stamped down for all eternity as a vamp name in my mind ><
but great! 😃

Alex was given the number 973588, and Blaine 973589, to the former's annoyance. He flashed her a smile and she shivered, then suddenly remembered her resolution to ignore him, retreated, scowling.

So how do you guys wanna do the teamies? 😊
@taffy789
@redfire77
@replica
@trish

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 15 January 2012 at 4:07 AM

@smilies Teams? o.o

Btw, I totally think that Damon is the name of a hot guy. XD The breath on neck part must be awkward, since that's where a vampy who bite chu. 😋

9,386 posts

smilies • 15 January 2012 at 4:24 AM

@trish Yeah, I have to say, it's a totally hot name ><

Mm, cause we get sent out in teams of four... :X

Btw, updating first post

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 15 January 2012 at 4:30 AM

@smilies Me and my noob questions. 😋 Why do we get sent out in teams of 4? Don't we go with our squads? o.o

9,386 posts

smilies • 15 January 2012 at 4:43 AM

@trish Normally I'd do 4 people within the sections, so only people in 5 etc, but otherwise we'd practically be all by ourselves...
Mmm. Having a range might be better.
You'll still belong to 5.
But you'll have a mixed team.
If you screw up, you'll get chewed off separately by your own leaders.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 15 January 2012 at 4:50 AM

@smilies This reminds me about Mockingjay. Where they get sent off to courses and such. 😋

@replica @taffy789

9,386 posts

smilies • 15 January 2012 at 4:56 AM

@trish.... Not... Really... ><

@replica
@redfire77
@taffy789
;D

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 15 January 2012 at 5:19 PM

@smilies D; finals coming up.

9,386 posts

smilies • 15 January 2012 at 5:20 PM

@redfire77 Yeah? Well the end of my holidays, and my LIFE is coming up DX

BTW, I have a 2 night sleepover tomorrow 😋

Pangender
245 posts

replica • 15 January 2012 at 6:14 PM

Teams, teams, yaaay.

A burly looking man with dark brown hair and almost black eyes approached.
"Hello. My name is Vick. Welcome to the squad. Screw up bad and you die. End of story. It won't be swift and painless." Vick snarled, without a hint of emotion. Can you snarl without emotion? Vick could.
'This guy must have a heck of a poker face,' Summer thought to herself.
Jeff made his way over and tattooed the number onto Summer's arm as he said this.
Summer squeaked in pain. She glanced down at her arm.
"Good luck at IoD, girly." Vick hissed.
"Summer." she hissed back, but it sounded more like a squeak.
"Well, then, Summer, good luck not dying." Vick said blandly and walked away.

9,386 posts

smilies • 15 January 2012 at 6:22 PM

@replica ^^ Could you make him a stand in? The second place is taken kinda ^^

Refer to the first post for open positions 😸
And, I'll add Summer 😊

Pangender
245 posts

replica • 15 January 2012 at 6:23 PM

@smilies okay, Sorry, I become stupid sometimes 😋

9,386 posts

smilies • 15 January 2012 at 6:24 PM

@replica Oh no, it's fine, I do that ALL the time!!! ><

Pangender
245 posts

replica • 15 January 2012 at 6:26 PM

@smilies Yeah, I do this sometimes.. ^^; Fixed! (I need some chocolate...nom...)

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 15 January 2012 at 11:13 PM

@smilies - Sorry, I was having lunch with my giant flying purple elephant named Charles. 😋

Annabell frowned at the number Col had directed to her.
Stealth. OF course.

Annabell went to go meet her "General".

9,386 posts

smilies • 15 January 2012 at 11:46 PM

@taffy789 Continues 😸

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 15 January 2012 at 11:58 PM

@smilies - I has to make the General? XD Okay, but my creativenes is LOW. 😋 .....
*Stares blankly at computer for the next 10 mintues, trying to figure out what to write*

9,386 posts

smilies • 16 January 2012 at 12:05 AM

@taffy789 It doesn't have to be your own, exclusive charrie, it can be like the principal if you'd like 😊

You at least have to give Annabell's number 😸

^^ Have I ever mentioned that I always spell her name Annabelle before realizing and backspacing the E? XD

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 16 January 2012 at 12:25 AM

@smilies Well, it's better then Annibelle right? ;D You get what I'm talking about right? 😋

9,386 posts

smilies • 16 January 2012 at 12:27 AM

@trish ... No, I don't XD I'm not saying Annabelle is better either 😋

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 16 January 2012 at 12:49 AM

@smilies T-T. Nevermind.... ><

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 16 January 2012 at 12:55 AM

@smilies - There is tons of ways to spell "Annabell", but /I/ think I've managed to spell it WRONG. XD Oh well.

Oh, and I figured out where I heard Annabell's name before! 😃
Appearently, Edgar Allen Poe wrote a poem called "Annabel Lee" about a guy who was mad at the angels for killing his lover, Annabell Lee they were jealous of her beauty, or something. XD
Or that's atleast what my, "Kid's Poems" book summary says. 😋

~~Next post = Real thing. General has a Napoleon Complex though.😋 ~~

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 16 January 2012 at 1:05 AM

@tafyy789 continue! 😊

9,386 posts

smilies • 16 January 2012 at 1:05 AM

@taffy789 Okay 😋 I don't know what that complex is though XD

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 16 January 2012 at 1:17 AM

Stealth was exactly what Annabell expected it to be. Shapeshifters, Telaporters, and a few Invisables too, among a few others. (It was easy to tell, for a few were showing off before the General arrived)
For some odd reason, Annabell didn't feel as special anymore.
Waiting for the General, she got lost in thought, and drifted off, so it suprised her when a Locust that was buzzing around the room transformed into a rather short guy with buzzcutted dark black hair, and piercing brown eyes.
"Hello.", the guy said, his voice booming loudly, "I am Thomas, your Commander."
This was suprising to most, considering how remarkably SHORT Thomas was, for someone probley in their late teens.
Annabell knew better and kept her mouth shut, but another person didn't, and let out a small snort of laughter.
Less than a nanosecond later, a Lion was pinning the laugher to the ground, it's claws right beneath it's neck.
It stared angerily into the laugher's eyes, before slinking back and transforming back into a guy.
No one laughed anymore.

( @smilies - Incredibly short person, or someone less powerful than others wanting power! 😃 Or just wanting to be BETTER, or something. :/ I forget. )

9,386 posts

smilies • 16 January 2012 at 1:26 AM

@taffy789 Normally, it's spelt Thomas O_o

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 16 January 2012 at 1:43 AM

@smilies So we're all done with this intro stuff right? 😊

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 16 January 2012 at 1:44 AM

@smilies - Depends on how you accent it, but whatever, I changed it. 😋

"Stealth is about not being seen." Thomas continued. "That being said, you won't be doing a lot of fighting."
Annabell let out a small sigh of relief.
"But that doesn't mean you won't have to kill. Stealth is getting what you have to done, and getting out. That objective could be anything."
As Thomas' eyes bore into them once again, Annabell figured he wasn't the kind of guy who smiled a lot.
"If, for some reason, you cannot COMPLETE that objective, we have no use for you. And I, for one, will not hesitate to kill you."
Maybe THAT was why?
"And if you think this is bad, just be glad you didn't get stuck with Eight. Unlucky, that group" he muttered.
Annabell wondered why he said "Eight" like it was a name, instead of a group number.
Finished with his "Pep" talk, Thomas waved 'Jeff' over to start tattooing.

Annabell bit her lip to stop herself from crying out as Jeff tattooed "664237" onto her arm, and wondered what the purpose of IoD was EXACTLY.
That, was something she decided to find out.

9,386 posts

smilies • 16 January 2012 at 2:03 AM

@trish Yup. Since @Redfire77's ANNOYING XD I need two more characters for the teams 😋
You and @taffy789 need to make one each, cause I said so XD
And one has to be a boy, the other a girl XD