Private Roleplay~ IOD

in Roleplaying

9,386 posts

smilies • 29 January 2012 at 3:55 AM

@trish XD

"Nice," Blaine complimented her. The raindrops froze one by one and hovered midair. "And I know exactly what you mean." He reached out a hand, the palm facing the Feral as if to say stop. The raindrops merged to form a sphere in his hand.
The Feral snarled, and raised her hand too in retaliation, earth gathering around to shape it and solidifying into sharp claws.
She swiped at him, aiming past his outstretched arm, but he twisted around, and the second the frozen orb touched her, she froze solid, completely coated in thick, clear ice.

Ren laughed, half amused, a half amazed. "Wow." He felt pretty useless.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 29 January 2012 at 4:01 AM

Jade handed him a packaged long stick of beef jerky from her boot. "Want it?" she offered.
"I pretty much got this survival thing down." Jade laughed.

~~~~~~

"Wow. Can you like, squeeze your fists together and make it explode or something?" Kaylie stared at the frozen feral. She swatted the air to make the rain stop.

9,386 posts

smilies • 29 January 2012 at 4:19 AM

'Squeeze your fists together'? Explode? Blaine frowned. "...No," he stated. "I could shatter it into a few million pieces," he shrugged. "But, that would be slightly unhelpful, as she isn't dead yet."
Right on cue, the ground vanished underneath them.
If they weren't standing on a thin sheet of ice, they would have fell pretty far, then get crushed between the two sides of rocks.
*... Really cute,* Zan sighed. *Can we keep her?*
*...* Blaine ignored him, and concentrated on sharpening the ice surrounding the Feral into sharp daggers, which pierced through her earth armor and THEN she and the ice shattered into a few million pieces.
*...* Zan sulked.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 29 January 2012 at 8:51 PM

"That's cool..." Kaylie watched.
"Should we get some rest now?" she yawned.
"Or some food too."

9,386 posts

smilies • 29 January 2012 at 9:08 PM

Blaine nodded. "Do you want first watch or second?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"What do you want me to do?" Nevarda asked.
"Infiltrate the Falchion base. Don't care how you do it, just get it done. You have friends there, right?" A voice from the shadows asked. "Shouldn't be too hard. Now we have a complete plan of the base, we can do whatever we want."
"And you want?" She asked with some impatience. He always took his time getting to the point.
"Oh, use your head. Stir up some trouble. Take this." The tone was one of dismissal. She caught the object thrown to her.?
"And..." She looked at the girl, who was shivering, her eyes closed. "What about her?"
"Don't worry about me," it was clear the voice was rolling his eyes.
"I'm not going to," she sounded amused, then turned and left.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 29 January 2012 at 10:01 PM

"I'll take first watch." Kaylie said.
"We should really find some....shelter first."

~~~~~~~

@smilies Trololol, I always thought we were the Glaeroes 'cause they sound cooler. XD

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 29 January 2012 at 10:03 PM

@smilies - I hope the voice is Ronald McDonald. 😸 Then we can get burgers! 😃 [Does anyone get who's nickname that is? XD]

Zach heard them eating to food from a little behind him, but didn't care. He was well prepared too, and never left for a mission without plenty of Beef Jerky, Dried Fruit Mix, Trail Mix, and Bottled Water.
Plus, he wasn't even hungry.
He finally reached the cave, and peered inside. It SEEMED safe enough, but the funny thing about his power was that it went off and on sometimes. And it could trick him if he didn't think about the right things.
"Opal, Red, I found your shelter for the night. Go on in, just watch out for bears." Zach taunted.
"Or rabid moose."
He wasn't joking about the rabid moose.

-----
Annabell woke up from her strange dream, but didn't recall it.
She just rubbed her eyes, and sleepily asked Alex, "Your turn to-YAWN- rest?"

9,386 posts

smilies • 29 January 2012 at 10:03 PM

@Trish .x. Really?

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 29 January 2012 at 10:18 PM

@smilies Yeh. Their name has more swag to them. ._.

9,386 posts

smilies • 29 January 2012 at 10:27 PM

Ren rolled his eyes at Hairy Leg and cautiously entered the cave.

"Okay." Alex lay back and closed her eyes. A few minutes passed, and she tossed and turned at least twenty.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 30 January 2012 at 12:06 AM

Annabell sleepily kept lookout, but was distracted by Alex's tossing and turning. At least she didn't snore.
Still, Annabell nudged Alex in the side. "Bad dream?" she questioned Alex, half wondering if she was even asleep yet.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 30 January 2012 at 12:06 AM

"Nothing's worse than sharing a cave with you." Jade sighed and shook her head at the big mean hairy guy.
"Hopefully you can act classier than cavemen in caves." she said as she passed him.

9,386 posts

smilies • 30 January 2012 at 12:14 AM

Alex just shook her head and curled up tight.
Eventually she relaxed, apparently finally having drifted off.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 30 January 2012 at 12:24 AM

"Oh come ON." Zach rolled his eyes. "Still using that lame taunt? And you're still mad about the fact that you wouldn't shut up? Seriously, get over it."

---

Annabell shrugged, and laid back, glancing at the stars.
She knew a few, and quickly found the Milky Way, the Big Dipper, the Little Dipper, a lot of the Zodiac constilations, including, Leo, Cancer, Sagitarius, Taraus, Gemini, Scopio, ect., ect.

(Hehe, all those signs were not random. XD )

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 30 January 2012 at 12:35 AM

"Dial it down won't you?" Jade sighed.
"And dude, you seriously have to shut up. See? I didn't call you any meanie names." she smiled.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 30 January 2012 at 12:41 AM

"Oh whatever, Opal." Zach rolled his eyes once more, and noted the snow was falling heavier outside the cave. "Call me whatever you want, just make it a bit more professional, why don't you?"
Zach then paused thoughtfully.
"Actually, most people go by their nicknames here. Don't asked me why. Maybe they just hated their real names?", he paused again, smirking, "Like Crazy Eight."

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 30 January 2012 at 12:52 AM

"The Children's Clothing Store?" Jade asked in disgust. "You do know your like a bajillion sizes larger than a Baby Boy Size right? Face the facts." she nodded. Hopefully he'd take this the good way and not notice that the truth made him look fat.

9,386 posts

smilies • 30 January 2012 at 12:55 AM

"AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAH!!!" Alex screamed, sitting up suddenly.
She looked around, breathing fast, before she realized it was just a dream and sighed.

Ren focussed ever more intently on a particular rock jutting out of the cave's roof.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 30 January 2012 at 1:01 AM

@trish -Crazy Eight is a Children's clothing store? XD

"What? No, idiot! The 8th strongest Flachion. She's insane, trust me. You should see her room.... Her hair... But NEVER see her eyes. Never, EVER met them. Not unless you have good mind barriers. " Zach concluded, shaking his head.

--
Annabell gave Alex another strange look.
"So, are you going to admit that you can't sleep, are being plagued by nightmares, ecteria, ecteria?" Annabell asked, a tired tone creeping into her voice.

9,386 posts

smilies • 30 January 2012 at 1:10 AM

"Yup," Alex stated, a slight shudder racked through her system as she said it. There was a pause, in which she did not elaborate. Then she said, "It was him." She took a deep breath. "Just get some sleep."

Ren was humming, "Love Is In The Air," under his breath.

There was a long, empty silence.
She knew there was no point saying anything out loud, but did it anyway.
"You." The girl finally whispered, looking at her shoes. "You're... You were d-dead."
"Sorry to disappoint." The voice sounded sincere.
"How?" She choked out. "Why?"
"... Angel," he said softly, as tears threatened to drown the girl's vision..
"I thought you were dead," she repeated quietly, feeling like a broken record. How could this be? Could he really still be alive?
He pulled her into a hug, letting her burry her face in his shirt and cry. "I'm sorry." He lied.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 30 January 2012 at 1:25 AM

@taffy789 Yeah. LOL. I just searched up Crazy 8. XD

"Oh well." Jade shrugged, I don't see how this affects me. "Who wants to take first watch?" Jade carelessly asked as she searched for any rabid moose to snuggle up to.

9,386 posts

smilies • 30 January 2012 at 1:29 AM

"No thanks," Ren muttered, still staring upwards.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 30 January 2012 at 6:45 PM

"Him?" Annabell asked out loud. "Is this the him I think you're thinking about, or a different one?"
Alex had lost a lot of people close to her. It was hard to cope with loss, Annabell knew that.
Closing her eyes, Annabell let out a sigh. "If you want to talk, then talk. There's really no sense in pretending everything is okay." she reminded Alex helpfully.

9,386 posts

smilies • 30 January 2012 at 6:54 PM

Alex sighed. "Thanks. But I'd rather not." She pretended not to hear the first question.

~ STALLING ~

.x.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 30 January 2012 at 7:26 PM

"Okay, whatever you want to do then." Annabell blinked.
'Some people had to be so difficult.' Annabell thought with a sigh.
A sick feeling started to creep into her stomach, gagging her throat. Everytime she thought of people dying, a thought she tried to desperately NOT think about seemed to sink into her mind.
"They're fine, i'm sure..." Annabell mumbled under her breath, glancing up at the sky once again.
Then, she saw something that made her suck in a deep breath of air.
"Alex. Don't move. There's a flying girla bout to slam into you... Actually, MOVE!" Annabell tried to grab Alex to pull her away as a Feral slammed into the dirt from a high speed in the sky.

9,386 posts

smilies • 30 January 2012 at 7:39 PM

Alex tasted ground and gagged. What?!?

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 30 January 2012 at 7:59 PM

"Feral." Annabell explained, drawing her knife.
Turning invisible, Annabell charged the girl with wild, wind swept hair and a crazy look in her eyes.
Appearently, she could tell where Annabell was, for Annabell was knocked backwards by a sudden gust of harsh, and rather cold, wind.
Even after she'd managed to pick herself up from the ground, it still bit at her face worse than a small blizzard.

9,386 posts

smilies • 1 February 2012 at 5:08 AM

Alex stayed on the ground. Her limbs were shaking uncontrollably, for some reason, the cold or the fright or... Something else.
She just couldn't will herself to get of the ground.
She didn't WANT to move.
Why couldn't they just leave her alone?!?
Her fingers dug into the dirt, making her nails feel gritty and disgusting, which made her feel even worse.
The Feral might kill me... The thought drifted across her mind, and she was vaguely surprised that she just DIDN'T CARE.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 1 February 2012 at 9:56 PM

Annabell managed to keep her ground as the Feral blew huge gusts of wind in her direction, threatening to knock her to the ground.
Grinding her teeth, Annabell waited for a prefect opening...
There. The feral started to close in on her, soaring in the air on her winds, and was just about to flying kick Annabell in the stomach. Intill the knife stabbed into her chest.
Suddenly, the winds died, as did the feral.
Annabell turned away from the dead girl, wiping the blood off the sharp blade with her muddy clothes.
"I say two is enough, right?" groaned Annabell, looking towards the horizon.
"Look, I can see the sun about to rise. When can we leave already?!?"

9,386 posts

smilies • 1 February 2012 at 10:10 PM

Alex didn't answer, just lay still on the golden grass, breathing slowly, each breath was painful.