Private Roleplay~ IOD

in Roleplaying

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 1 February 2012 at 10:44 PM

Glancing towards Alex when she didn't reply, Annabell froze. After everything, she was sure Alex was having a mental breakdown.
Frankly, Annabell didn't blame her.
"Hey, Alex? You okay?" Annabell tried to talk softly as she knelt next to her by the grass, her natural worry for others kicking in. (Motherly instinct, Lol XD)
She pulled a water bottle she'd grabbed from the Mess Hall before they'd left from her jacket, and offered it to Alex.

9,386 posts

smilies • 1 February 2012 at 11:16 PM

Alex sat up suddenly and looked Annabell straight in the eyes. "Hey, Annabell. Could you do me a favor?" She asked casually.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 1 February 2012 at 11:46 PM

"Sure, what?" Annabell blinked, looking at Alex suspiciously.

9,386 posts

smilies • 1 February 2012 at 11:48 PM

"Promise?" Alex asked, her heart racing. "A once in a life time request. It's nothing difficult."

@taffy789 ><

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 1 February 2012 at 11:54 PM

"Promise." Annabell lied. She started to wonder if Alex was in her right mind, and what the request exactly was.

9,386 posts

smilies • 2 February 2012 at 12:00 AM

"Let me borrow a knife," Alex said seriously. "I really don't want to overuse my power..." She shivered.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 2 February 2012 at 12:05 AM

Handing a person on a mental breakdown a knife?
NOT GOOD.
"I'm sure you'll be fine." Annabell smiled. "Your power hasn't even been used that much..."
The only knife she had on her was on her belt, she reached down to check it was still there. Luckily or unluckily, it was.

9,386 posts

smilies • 2 February 2012 at 12:08 AM

She needed to hint harder. "My power... It's... Trying to take over," she whispered, shuddering.
Remember Alex wanted to be an actor? These things DO come in handy.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 2 February 2012 at 12:26 AM

Annabell almost believed her. But also knew that Alex was now playing dirty.
"Maybe you should have a nice nap." Annabell helpfully suggested. "Lay down, think about that Ren guy who's your friend, surviving to get Sundaes on Sundays, you know, rainbows, sunshine, lollipops, gummi bears..."
Annabell resisted to urge to knock her out and keep her that way intill the telaporter guy came back for them.

9,386 posts

smilies • 2 February 2012 at 12:41 AM

Alex looked at her. "You only get the ice cream if you get promoted," she pointed out. "I'm not five years old; why would I need a nap?" She rolled her eyes. "Well, it's your problem if I go Feral," she frowned.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 2 February 2012 at 12:53 AM

"I'll risk the feral thing." Annabell blinked, and turned around for a second to pick up the jacket she'd left on the ground behind her.
'Have to watch Alex...' Annabell thought to herself. 'If only I had some chlorafoam, or sedidates I could knock her out...'

9,386 posts

smilies • 2 February 2012 at 1:14 AM

Alex watched Annabell carefully. If they ran into a Feral, she could always do something stupid and suicidal. If she got really desperate, she could always laser Annabell the moment she and her knife were parted. In the meantime, she'd watch like a hawk and wait, until she could steal it...

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 2 February 2012 at 1:15 AM

"So, Blaine, had a good night's sleep?" Kaylie asked. Apparently she was on full duty. And maybe..... she needed to go 'duty' a lil', but nevermind. "I actually slept for short periods of time, then woke up. And back down. And now we both woke up." She wasn't sure if Blaine was still sleeping or not, so basically she was talking to herself.

~~~~~

"I guess none of us took watches or we all secretly took watches." Jade declared. She has taken a watch for... 20 minutes tops.

9,386 posts

smilies • 2 February 2012 at 1:18 AM

Blaine sat up. "... I didn't sleep," he stated, a little amused, but mostly tired. "Let's go."

Ren blinked sleepily. He didn't remember falling asleep... Well, of course he didn't. He glanced outside. The storm still hadn't let up.
"Wait... Am I seeing things, or is there someone out there?" He pointed.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 2 February 2012 at 1:30 AM

"Oh. Em. GEE." Jade scrambled up and beamed.
"Let's get this over with and go back to base wher eI can enjoy some hot food and real shelter!" she said loudly.

"More Ferals to catch....?" Kaylie got up and stretched. "How about food? Too bad we don't have any."

9,386 posts

smilies • 2 February 2012 at 1:59 AM

"... I'm nit really hungry," Blaine admitted. "We can find um, SOMETHING I guess..." He looked around a little blankly. Maybe there were rabbits or something...
Gross...

Ren looked at her. "I don't think they're here to take us back. We haven't completed the mission remember?" He sighed. "Bags not checking it out."

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 2 February 2012 at 2:12 AM

"No sh*t sherlock. You should go due something about them and yeah. Go...talk to them. I don't care. Anything to get out of this PLACE." Jade pleaded.

"Whatcha lookin' for?" Ksylie asked, confused. Like she was gonna eat raw meat.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 2 February 2012 at 9:20 PM

"Probley a Glarely running amok." Zach mumbled sleepily. "Or a feral. Either way, we're dead."
He snuggled up closer to the rocks he was sleeping on, not caring.

9,386 posts

smilies • 2 February 2012 at 10:31 PM

Ren blinked. "Is one Glarely or Feral strong enough to take out four of us...?" He asked doubtfully, ignoring Jade.

Blaine rolled his eyes. "The ice cream shop." He started walking.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 2 February 2012 at 10:47 PM

"Depends. Ferals are usually powerful, but even the tough ones can probley be taken down with minor fatalities. With the Glaeroe.... If the Glaeroe is highly trained, then yes. If not, then one shouldn't be a problem. But they do tend to travel in teams. Maybe a whole legion if we're unlucky." Zach mused, letting out a yawn. He didn't mention the third option. Then again, that was just a rumor...
Either way, not good.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 2 February 2012 at 11:58 PM

"So who wants to go check?" Jade asked, because clearly it wasn't gonna be her.

~~~~~~~

"Great. I could use an ice cream shop." Kaylie rolled her eyes too. "How many ferals do we need to take down before we can get back to base?"

9,386 posts

smilies • 6 February 2012 at 10:41 PM

"Oh, that doesn't sound so bad. I vote Zackky," Ren stated. "He has the most experience, right?" He nudged him.

"They didn't say. But they did say seven days," Blaine pointed out with a slight smile. "Maybe we should meet up with the others soon..."

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 6 February 2012 at 11:23 PM

"Oh, yeah, everyone mock Zach when he's being, quote, unquote, "Annoying", but when they need him..." Zach let out a sigh, and curled up tighter on the loose rocks.
"I vote Red. He's fast-or whatever- and can get away easier.... That, or we flip a coin."
Zach added that last part knowing he aways wins coin tosses when he called them, much in the same fashion as he was unbeatable at Poker, and always knew who the culprit is on CSI before they reveal it at the end.G

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 6 February 2012 at 11:24 PM

"You miss Alex?" Kaylie joked. Gigity.

"I vote Zack! He's the BEST." Jade agreed.

9,386 posts

smilies • 6 February 2012 at 11:37 PM

"Well, that's two against one. Bye bye," Ren waved Zackky off.

"I wouldn't say MISS," he pondered. "Heh, I really shouldn't be worrying about HER. Annabell maybe," he shrugged.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 6 February 2012 at 11:47 PM

Zach pulled himself up with a groan.
"Whatever, I'll go look." He rolled his eyes.
"But next time there's an avalanche, guess who isn't going to be warned?" he sneered, and trudged into the blizzard.

9,386 posts

smilies • 7 February 2012 at 12:02 AM

Ren shrugged and looked at Jade. He thought he could handle an avalanche. As in, run away. He hated waiting.

Nevarda fell down to her knees on the snow, her snow-coated black hair falling down over her face, breathing heavily. The teleporter had only dropped her off several kilometers away, because this was as close to Falchion territory as they dared materialize. There were some caves nearby which the rebels knew very well, so she was meant to head over to them, and hope the rumored nearby Falchion team would pick her up, because she didn't really want to cross the mountains.
But she'd had the bad luck to meet a freaking Feral in that short distance, and because of her still-pitifully lacking energy that THAT had caused so long ago, she'd only won with the cost of her right arm being broken. No matter how many chocolate bars she ate, she just broke down if she over-exerted the meager remains of her once-strong power.
She also hated the snow.
So bright and white, it drained the life from the shadows.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 7 February 2012 at 12:15 AM

Zach hummed "Let It Snow" as he walked over to the girl, one of his swords drawn just in case.
"Hey, Friend, foe, rabid moose, feral, or whatever." Zach called out to the figure, striding towards her slowly.
"Need help? ... Unless you're a foe, or feral, of course. Then I'll have to kill you. Then again, if you're a rabid moose, we're all pretty much scre-" Zach paused as a jolt of warning was sent down his spine. He knew what it meant.
Things just got interesting.

9,386 posts

smilies • 7 February 2012 at 12:25 AM

"Help, please," Nevarda gasped, then recalled herself, and with a slight wobble pushed herself up onto her feet again with her good left hand. "What side are YOU on," she asked with a sad attempt at a growl, more like a cough, and trying to slip into a fighting pose, losing her balance and only ALMOST falling over.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 7 February 2012 at 12:36 AM

Zach sighed and pulled out some of his Trail Mix from his bag. He would have also gotten the water, but that was frozen by now.
" I really don't care which side i'm on." Zach sighed, "It's all a load of crud anyway. Basically to let us kill ourselves while everyone else sits back and laughs. Beats being prodded at a government facility though, right? So i'm Team Zach." He blinked, smirking.
"Anyway, I don't think you're in any position to be asking that, really. The real question is, what side are YOU on? Cause some people are willing to kill over that stuff."
Zach offered her the Trail Mix, seeing how weak she was.