Shoutbox

in Chit-Chat

Female
246 posts

crazyfeline • 16 February 2017 at 7:31 PM

@fairy_tail awh that sounds really good! 😊
I'm happy for you that that's gone so well 😊
Keep us all updated 😃

I work with the guy I like. We've become really close friends and all 😊 no idea if he likes me back, its really difficult to know xD We talk all the time outside of work, as well as at work. I'm just happy being friends right now and not overthinking if he likes me back or not xD 😊

@mastergemma
Awh! That sounds like a really nice day 😊

Valentine's day I was at makeup school. Only I didn't realise my class started after lunch and I was there too early. So I went and looked around some stores and had lunch on my own xD

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 16 February 2017 at 7:49 PM

@doyoueverwonder
I did. 😸
I like peeling off dry glue... it's an odd sensation, but so amazing at the same time...
Nah, it's not weird to dance in the lunch line.
But I liked the, "hacky-hacky-hacky-HO" one, though... 😋

Deleted • 16 February 2017 at 8:06 PM

@flowerlynx

Okay, I'll do the hacky hacky hacky HO! one every other day and the other days, other lyrics of songs.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 16 February 2017 at 8:18 PM

@doyoueverwonder
Well, my status is complete truth. 😸
I liked the Hacky-HO status the best.

Female
349 posts

fairy_tail • 16 February 2017 at 8:37 PM

@crazyfeline

But it's cool that you guys are friends.😊 At least you have friendship? I mean, if it doesn't go anywhere, you guys can still be friends.^^ Honestly, that's a really nice thing to have.

I'm hoping that maybe, I'll be able to see him today and this time, I'll get the chance to talk to him.😊 Thanks for all the support, everyone. And sure, I'll keep you guys updated.XD

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 16 February 2017 at 8:51 PM

@flowerlynx
I saw, I haven't heard of What Does the Fox say in ages!

@fairy_tail
We started talking as we had the same friend group. When with others it was easier to talk to him as the other people would help keep the conversations going. We found out we had the some of the same interests and that helped a lot as I would ask what sort of anime have you seen or other things about it.

I liked him pretty much straight off the bat but as we got to know each other better I realised I wanted to be with him more and more.

I hope things go well with you and the guy!

@crazyfeline
You remind me of me XD
I remember once I went to uni for this one class and then found out it was cancelled when no one showed up. The class was at 2 and I was at uni at 10am.

@doyoueverwonder
Years ago I went to the same zoo and there was a peacock just wandering around. I was very surprised as I thought people would go up to it and try and steal its feathers. But then peacocks can be quite scary.

Male
2,762 posts

fakeworld • 16 February 2017 at 10:16 PM

@mastergemma
I haven't been to the zoo in ages, I might have to visit sometime during the spring/summer. Judge me all you want, but I'd only want to see the elephants and giraffes lol.

MY BLOG IS ALMOST AT 40,000 FOLLOWERS. My goal is to get to or pass 100,000 by the end of this year. It's so crazy how I started a blog just for the fun of it and it turned out to be a hit, ah. Success, success. 😸

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 16 February 2017 at 10:45 PM

@fakeworld

There's nothing wrong with only wanting to see those animals, they are wonderful! I would want to go see the African wild dogs because they are just big puppies and I want to hug them!

I was very happy to see the fairy penguins and seals and meerkats! I love meerkats, they are so cute!

That's great to hear about your blog! Was it a tumblr blog? If so, I think I am subscribed to you but I have forgotten what my tumblr is...

That is still a great achievement and I hope you do get to your 100,000 follower mark!

Male
2,762 posts

fakeworld • 16 February 2017 at 11:24 PM

@mastergemma
I always loved African wild dogs but never seen one in person. I used to get them and hyenas mixed up for some reason lol.

Every breed of penguin puts me in a state of awe. I remember watching a full documentary on penguins on the Discovery channel, they're so angelic to me.

Yes, it's my Tumblr blog Geminizone.com and I hope so too, thank you. ❤️

Female
246 posts

crazyfeline • 17 February 2017 at 7:34 AM

@fairy_tail yeah exactly! 😊 And we get on super well so it's a friendship I'm grateful for 😊

Hopefully you'll get to talk to him! 😊
It's all sounding positive at the moment! 😊

@mastergemma
Hahaha! How did you fill in that time? xD
I'm hoping I never get it wrong again. I'm studying an hour away from home, so i can't just go home and then go back xD

Work went really fast for me tonight.
Although I claim i can't stand my job due to its repetition and the fact I get really bored, I'm grateful to work somewhere where I have so many friends, and work friends. Like, I get along with just about everyone there 😸

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 17 February 2017 at 10:10 AM

@crazyfeline
That's good! I get along with everyone at school, slightly like your situation. Boredom is not fun, though.

Deleted • 17 February 2017 at 5:22 PM

@flowerlynx

Okay... and BOOM! Hacky HO time! Who's your favorite musician/singer?

Psst! Mine's Weird Al.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 17 February 2017 at 5:23 PM

@doyoueverwonder
Mine is probably... um...
Deadmau5...?
Or Skrillex.
I listen to a wide variety of music... that was hard XD

Deleted • 17 February 2017 at 5:26 PM

@flowerlynx

xD It's really hard to decide between Annoying Orange and Weird Al.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 17 February 2017 at 5:28 PM

@doyoueverwonder
I've heard Weird Al, but not Annoying Orange.

Deleted • 17 February 2017 at 5:31 PM

@flowerlynx

Okay, go onto YouTube and search, "Annoying Orange Missletoe Song".

It's supposed to be about Christmas mistletoe but Orange misinterpreted that part and thought it was "missile toe"

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 17 February 2017 at 5:32 PM

@doyoueverwonder
Oh... maybe I will.
Sounds... interesting.

Deleted • 17 February 2017 at 5:51 PM

@flowerlynx

Uh.... yes. Very "intresting" and "special".

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 17 February 2017 at 5:52 PM

@doyoueverwonder
-_-
Well then.

Deleted • 17 February 2017 at 5:59 PM

@flowerlynx
Did you uh.. watch it yet?

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 17 February 2017 at 6:00 PM

@doyoueverwonder
Yep. It's an interesting... song? I don't even know what that was...

Deleted • 17 February 2017 at 7:22 PM

@flowerlynx

Yeah... it's a song. At least I think so.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 17 February 2017 at 7:25 PM

@doyoueverwonder
So odd...
I like the part about Taylor swift, though.
XD

Deleted • 17 February 2017 at 7:29 PM

@flowerlynx xD

"You keep me flying high, hey that's Taylor Swift!"

lol

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 17 February 2017 at 7:37 PM

@doyoueverwonder
I know... -_-
It's random and just... weird...

Deleted • 17 February 2017 at 7:38 PM

@flowerlynx

It's amazing lyrics though.

P.S Hacky HO! is back.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 17 February 2017 at 7:39 PM

@doyoueverwonder
I see that 😸
Maybe we should continued this someplace else?
A private message, maybe, so that we don't fill up the entire shoutbox...

Deleted • 17 February 2017 at 7:40 PM

@flowerlynx

Ok... I don't think i've seen any other people post for a while...

We scared them off. 😋

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 17 February 2017 at 7:57 PM

@doyoueverwonder @flowerlynx
I hated the Annoying Orange when it was on Youtube. I didn't mind the tv show, some of the episodes were good otherwise it was a meh show.

My favourite musician/singer would have to be Sophie Ellis Bextor. She's still around after 10 years but has dropped from the radar (which sucks).

And don't worry about scaring people off, we just come crawling back (ha).

@crazyfeline
I went on Egg Cave and looked for friends to talk to XD
It takes me around an hour and ten-twenty minutes to get to uni via public transport.

I probably would prefer a repetitive job. That way I would know what to do as it would have been the same as before.

@fakeworld
Penguins are so cute. At a place a couple of hours away there's this thing called the Penguin Parade where you go and watch a large horde of Little Penguins that return from their daily routine. They all just walk back to their nests, pasts the people on raised platforms and you hope that when you drive home there isn't one behind you in the car or behind it. I remember seeing it once and it was so cute.

I remember your blog now! I really should try and remember my details for tumblr and see how much of a Vocaloid nut I was. Hmm... maybe not.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 17 February 2017 at 8:00 PM

@mastergemma
I've never heard of her.
My favorite would have to definetely (I'm sure of it, now) Deadmau5.