Shoutbox

in Chit-Chat

Female
246 posts

crazyfeline • 28 March 2017 at 3:43 PM

@fairy_tail its a normal fear 😊
I really doubt its the case though 😊

I'm sure tomorrow will be fine. And even if not, you don't have anything to worry about. If it's not fine (it will be) at least you tried talking to him. And he's not going to think you're weird forever.
It's really going to be fine though 😊

354 posts

power • 29 March 2017 at 2:44 PM

@fairy_tail
How'd it go with the guy? Hopefully he was just busy 😸

Anybody getting college results back yet/have experienced college?? XD Got into a bunch of smol liberal arts colleges, waiting for the rest to come out but need some advice, currently debating between Wellesley, Amherst and Pomona :II

Female
246 posts

crazyfeline • 30 March 2017 at 9:44 PM

I'm on school holidays for two weeks!!
Which is so weird to say since I graduated high school a couple of years ago haha

After these two weeks, it'll be my last term of study and I'll be qualified for my dream job! 😊

Deleted • 30 March 2017 at 9:45 PM

😋 Hey guys and gals over there!

Female
349 posts

fairy_tail • 31 March 2017 at 8:59 AM

@crazyfeline @power

First day came and went. Wasn't able to talk to him, but I did see him in class. I noticed him look in my direction, but nothing more than a quick glance.

Second day however... I don't know how to describe it. He was smiling at me in class, but when I tried to talk to him after, he kept walking while talking with me to the point that we were conversing with a wall between us (he turned a corner and was behind the wall).

I kept up the conversation going and gave him a gift (something I did with my other friends as well). He seemed really happy with the gift and he didn't reject it (like I was worried he might).

I don't know though. While I'm happy, I also feel weird.

And @power, I'm in college right now.😊

Female
246 posts

crazyfeline • 1 April 2017 at 8:04 AM

@fairy_tail sounds like it's all going really well! 😊 I'm happy for you that it sounds so positive 😊

-_-_--_-_--_-_-$--$-$-$--$-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_

Today has been crazy!
I've been at work practically my whole day.
I got accepted for a house. So I'm really happy about that 😸

My best friend bought a puppy for her mum. It's been living at her place the passed three weeks due to her mum moving. It got hit by a car today ☚ī¸
I felt terrible for them. I went out and bought a ton of chocolate and went over. I gave the bag of everything I bought to her boyfriend and said to just pass it on to my friend.

I just feel terrible for her. She's been crying all day apparently. ☚ī¸

Ended my day with watching Moana. I don't know if I liked it...

16 posts

brynn • 1 April 2017 at 9:35 PM

I'm only slightly toxic bc my friend kinda comforted me

Pangender
2,149 posts

sky • 5 April 2017 at 1:59 PM

- insert dancing cat here -

Female
246 posts

crazyfeline • 7 April 2017 at 9:59 AM

I've survived 5 days in a row of work. Another three days to get through and i will have survived my 8 in a row.

I got the keys to my house today and moved a few items in before work. My furniture I being moved in tomorrow once I've finished my shift. So exciting 😊

I managed to lock myself out of my car yesterday haha
Spent my morning before work on the phone trying to get through to people to unlock it.

Work wasn't so great tonight. But whatever. Just something the happened has me feeling like I'm not good enough haha.

I watched lala land again for the millionth time tonight, I love it 😸

1,558 posts

dragonii • 12 April 2017 at 2:31 PM

Holy moly... I've been on EC for 5 whole years.
I'm so old on here. xD

Female
2,350 posts

takaedakumi • 12 April 2017 at 4:25 PM

@dragonii
One month and it'll be 6 years for me, haha. I feel you. ;u;

Pangender
2,149 posts

sky • 12 April 2017 at 4:27 PM

7 years for me, and it doesn't even feel that long ago xD

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 12 April 2017 at 6:20 PM

Wow guys- O_O I'm only here for, what, 5 MONTHS XD

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 12 April 2017 at 6:47 PM

@dragonii 5 years and 9 months here ❤ī¸

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 12 April 2017 at 9:08 PM

@motivecat @skyfall4 @dragonii @sky @takatheeducatedkid
Jeez... almost a year for me. O.o

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 12 April 2017 at 9:09 PM

@flowerlynx heh ur getting there

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 12 April 2017 at 9:10 PM

@motivecat
It's actually 11 months, and 1 week.
;-;

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 12 April 2017 at 9:48 PM

Man, it's been a long time since January 2017. I wonder when Hiveswap is going to get an update after so long. It is almost April 13 for the west.

1,558 posts

dragonii • 12 April 2017 at 10:20 PM

@flowerlynx @skyfall4 STAy longer and be oldies like us!
@motivecat @sky @takatheeducatedkid
It's so weird how time flies. Like it honestly feels like I've only been here for a year and a half.

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 12 April 2017 at 10:21 PM

@dragonii SAME I still remember being a newbie here on eggcave and honestly still feel kind of like one O.o

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 12 April 2017 at 10:26 PM

Ugh, my life has lately become a disaster.
â€ĸ My friends all abandoned me
â€ĸ My brother has been an absolute JERK to me since he's gotten his phone, and he sometimes hurts me
â€ĸ I have nothing to do
â€ĸ I've been having nightmares
Yeah, it's great.

Female
53 posts

octoberopal123 • 12 April 2017 at 10:31 PM

What's everyone's favorite song?

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 12 April 2017 at 10:34 PM

@flowerlynx

Aw ☚ī¸
If you need someone to vent to, pm me.

I know how it feels to have like no friends because I went through some tough stuff in middle school and a small depression phase but I'm out of the woods now thank god.

We, as a community will always be here for you ❤ī¸

>:-( your brother is mean! you should tell your parents! I made the mistake of not telling my parents about how my brother sometimes bullies me physically and verbally until I was 13 and that contributed greatly to my depression

Read a book! Write something ❤ī¸ Anything that you have a passion for, just do it! Or even just chillax on Eggcave and have a chat with one of us.

Aw ☚ī¸ nightmares Nothing really we can do about that one. Last night I just had a really bad one about being transported to a dystopian society for an English homework LOL xD

anyways pm me! ❤ī¸

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 12 April 2017 at 11:13 PM

@dragonii
Oh I will ;D I plan to settle in Egg Cave for a loooooong time 😊

1,558 posts

dragonii • 12 April 2017 at 11:45 PM

@skyfall4 YEEES! Another friend!

@motivecat Right!? And even after all these years I still haven't got a grasp on trading value yet. >~>

@octoberopal123 Oh, man I have so many.
Um, youth by glass animals is that I've taken a liking to recently. and history maker original/Caleb hales cover.

I could give you quite a list. ^^

@flowerlynx Well, like what @motivecat said, we the community is here for you if you need anyone to talk to. ^^
(And I don't tend to bite, I promise.)

That sucks so much, My brother did the same after the family got an X-box 360. :/

Have you confronted him about it? That might do something. If you haven't, make sure that your parents are near before you do so, just in case he throws a fit.

If you want we can animate something together. 😊
Or a regular art collab.
I'm up for 1x1 Rp's as well, if you're like me and get overwhelmed by the RP threads. Just PM me an idea you want to try to RP.
I also have a few book recommendations, (Very few recommendations though. 0_<)

nightmares suck. I don't get them often, but when I do they suck. Especially since they can be caused by stress and just add more to one's stress level.

Just keep on going and soon these things will pass.
and you will be wise enough to help another who is going through a similar situation.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 13 April 2017 at 12:30 AM

I'm shocked that I've been here for almost 3 years. I didn't realize I've been taking care of my creatures for that long.

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 13 April 2017 at 2:48 AM

I'm visiting my grandparents for Easter and leaving in a few hours. It's the first time I'll be seeing them on a holiday so this will be interesting. It'll be the family tradition Murray Cod that I've never had for dinner tomorrow. I hope it isn't nightfall before I go, I do not enjoy driving at night. I wonder how bored I will be after a few days as there isn't much to do there. I'll probably finish reading Harry Potter book 6 and 7 by the end of it. I'm going to ask my grandmother to teach my how to quilt, the last time I was there we went to an exhibition about quilting.

Halp, I'm playing old school Runescape!

@nightmaremoon12
I still remember when you were a new user!

@dragonii @motivecat

I cannot believe it had nearly been 5 years for me on Egg Cave. Time definitely does fly. I still sometimes make the mistake of 2012 being two years ago because I remember more about finding Aurelians than the CRW of later years XD I'm sure we will be reduced to noobs again for when v3 is released, I'm still not completely used to it.

The values for trading is skyrocketing because people think that creatures are more expensive than they actually are .__. Adding an extra 50 CC every month to a creature's 'value' is not pricing creatures.

@flowerlynx
I hope the bad times pass quickly. If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm happy to message 😊

Female
5,641 posts

april__ • 13 April 2017 at 10:23 AM

I am so tired tired. Gosh.
So happy it's a long weekend. I need one.

@flowerlynx

I'm sorry you're having a hard time. I can't imagine how awful it would be for me to have issues with my brother. He's my best friend, and I hope that your brother starts treating you right.

You can message me any time you want to.

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 13 April 2017 at 10:28 AM

I am bored so can someone start a conversation with me?

1,558 posts

dragonii • 13 April 2017 at 2:24 PM

@April__ I understand, I'm so tired and I have no reason to be. XC

@mastergemma Not sure if it's nostalgia or not. but, 2012 creatures will always be my favorite. 😋

I've also noticed art having to do with it as well. There seems to be a huge discount of creatures who's art isn't as pleasing to the eyes. and a huge price jump to those who have pretty nice looking art.

@nightmaremoon12 Time flies and it's scary. 😋