Shoutbox

in Chit-Chat

Deleted • 17 February 2017 at 9:20 PM

@mastergemma

Yea, you gremlins come crawling back for more! (just kidding. 😋)

I'm too old for annoying orange now and they've evolved to MineCraft and yeah.

Female
246 posts

crazyfeline • 18 February 2017 at 12:16 AM

@mastergemma
That's true about repetition xD
But when I work in the liquor department there's always something different. I'm either capping, filling fridges, or going through all the loose bottles. As well as serving 😊 so I prefer that department xD

@doyoueverwonder @flowerlynx
I never watched annoying orange. I used to see small videos on Facebook and i just found it ridiculous xD

My favourite singer is Sara bareilles 😊

I worked liquor today. It was fun. The boy I was working with I didn't see much of as he was out the back bringing in stuff for me to put away inside. But it was a really good shift because I found lots to do and the person I was working with is another one I get on well with. The shift went fast 😊

The friends I'm possibly moving with picked me up before my shift and we went driving around looking at the outside of potential houses. I'm starting to think I might be better off on my own :/ they're both on my nerves right now and I think they're pretty aware of it. I'm going to keep seeing how it goes though for now until I know it's a right decision for me to do my own thing

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 18 February 2017 at 12:25 AM

@crazyfeline
I like a song by her, it's called "Brave". 😸

Female
246 posts

crazyfeline • 18 February 2017 at 2:41 AM

@flowerlynx one of my favourites! 😊

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 21 February 2017 at 7:21 AM

I was cleaning underneath my bed (I have storage area underneath it) and I found a white taekwondo belt. I got it a two a festival, it was promoting the place and I remembered that my old English teacher teaches there. He also participated in Australia's Got Talent with other members in the organisation.

They got to round two.

Deleted • 21 February 2017 at 8:38 AM

I just woke up had some coffee, have a test coming soon 😋

Female
246 posts

crazyfeline • 22 February 2017 at 7:08 AM

I'm currently half arguing with my second best friend. Basically, we had a little argument over the moving situation. She's being immature about it. We haven't spoken all day. I've kind of been thinking I'm not going to speak first until she stops acting like this. She's probably thinking the same haha.
It's all really immature.
Of course we'll get over it and stay friends.
But if we're fighting now, I'm going to move on my own. This isn't a good sign. Which is okay. Now I know.

I'm not minding studying makeup 😊 theory is tolerable. Prac is fun. I still feel a little nervous when I hear "pair up" but I'm getting there 😸
It's a straight to the point course and I like that 😊

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 22 February 2017 at 8:04 AM

There was a plane crash a few days ago. If it occurred next week I may have been a witness. What a frightening thought...

@chicachicken

How did your test go and what was it on?

@crazyfeline
I wouldn't be surprised if it is a stressful time for you and your moving companions. There would be so much work involved so maybe some time to think is a good thing right now.

What do you learn in makeup theory?

Female
246 posts

crazyfeline • 22 February 2017 at 8:11 AM

@mastergemma I agree.

We go through so much in theory. Like for waxing we had to go through types of wax, look at all the stages of hair growth, read directions on how to wax.
Then for things like camoflage makeup we did theory on which colours to use to conceal and techniques and just everything like that 😊 there's theory for each unit. So so much 😱

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 22 February 2017 at 8:19 AM

@crazyfeline
There are multiple stages of hair growth?! I did not know that. I know a little about waxes but more of the chemical side of it, not the uses XD

The camo makeup would have been awesome to do!

Deleted • 22 February 2017 at 11:33 AM

@mastergemma it's happening tomorrow and it's on algebra 😃

Female
313 posts

playdate • 22 February 2017 at 11:46 AM

@chicachicken
Ouch we're going to be testing in algebra soon

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 22 February 2017 at 11:52 AM

I feel really sick today...
I still have to go to school, though. :/
My stomach feels terrible.
Sorry if I have a bad attitude today, guys. Now you know why.

Deleted • 22 February 2017 at 4:12 PM

@playdate You too? O-O

Female
313 posts

playdate • 22 February 2017 at 4:26 PM

@chicachicken
Yeah heh

Deleted • 22 February 2017 at 4:37 PM

@playdate yep craziness

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 22 February 2017 at 4:39 PM

Hey i'm a freshman in high school and I've got my first ap exam in may -- ap human geography -- any advice? :')

Female
313 posts

playdate • 22 February 2017 at 4:44 PM

@motivecat
Study,study,study lol

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 22 February 2017 at 4:49 PM

@playdate LOL ok! Have you taken any AP exams?

Female
313 posts

playdate • 22 February 2017 at 4:49 PM

@motivecat
Not as a freshman

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 22 February 2017 at 4:50 PM

@playdate So you have? How many o.o i bet they are way harder than minesss lol

Female
3,809 posts

sparklefox • 22 February 2017 at 5:44 PM

Aaah, exam talk! My next exams are in May (although I haven't checked the exact dates for them so some may slip into June) and I've been freaking out over them since starting the classes last year. I haven't exactly taken an "AP exam", though, so I can't fully help with that. But who cares when exam advice is relevant for all types...?

@motivecat - Good (very early) luck with your exam, though! I don't really have any good advice other than "study and try to relax yourself". Sorry.

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 22 February 2017 at 5:46 PM

@sparklefox haha thanks! its a great piece of advice anyways 😊

Female
250 posts

ifi123 • 22 February 2017 at 6:00 PM

@motivecat

Ack, I never liked any of my history AP classes O_o Did your teacher run you guys through practice exams? Like with old multiple choice questions and DBQs/FRQs? Practicing with old exams is what helped me the most! Actually, if you test yourself on the material you're learning now, you're more likely to remember it when May comes around (just picked that up in cognitive psych class a couple days ago XD)

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 22 February 2017 at 6:02 PM

@ifi123 Yup, we've done quite a few! And I'm running through quite a few practice exams x3 Thanks! 😊

Female
250 posts

ifi123 • 22 February 2017 at 6:03 PM

@motivecat

That's great! Keep that up until May and you should be in good shape 😊 Good luck in May!!!

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 22 February 2017 at 6:04 PM

@ifi123 Thanks! ❤️

Female
246 posts

crazyfeline • 22 February 2017 at 9:34 PM

@mastergemma
Haha its kind of weird for waxing xD
A whole hour spent on the growth cylce of a hair...
And then in another class we had to learn about the layers of skin and what each one does. I'd already done that so hearing it again was a bit boring. 😋
Ah, and then when the teacher demonstrated how to do waxing she came around with the wax strip and made us all look at the ends of the hair and pointed out what stage of growth some were in....I can't say I was facinated...

Camoflage was good! 😊
I'm really enjoying lash extensions most at the moment! 😊

Deleted • 22 February 2017 at 9:53 PM

I know this is probably a stupid question, but what's a furry?

Female
313 posts

playdate • 23 February 2017 at 9:30 AM

@motivecat
Idk I lost count

@doyoueverwonder like s human real Neko or an animal with human characteristics