Shoutbox

in Chit-Chat

Female
5,641 posts

april__ • 23 February 2017 at 10:02 AM

I don't miss exams. So happy to be done with school.
Although, I'm looking at going back to University.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 23 February 2017 at 11:57 AM

@April__
Tests aren't as much fun either...

Female
3,809 posts

sparklefox • 23 February 2017 at 12:00 PM

@doyoueverwonder -A "furry" usually means:
- An animal with human-like characteristics (anthropomorphic / anthro animal).
- A person who is a fan of said anthropomorphic animals.

Female
5,641 posts

april__ • 23 February 2017 at 1:47 PM

@flowerlynx

No, definitely not. Do not miss.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 23 February 2017 at 2:08 PM

Today I feel pretty bad, so I'm staying home from school. Intense nausea isn't ever fun.

@April__
😋 something I'll never miss from school, when I get out of it.

Deleted • 23 February 2017 at 4:25 PM

@sparklefox

Oh, thank you!

7,923 posts

hayz • 24 February 2017 at 3:22 AM

Just finished rewatching Journey to the West (1996 & 1998) as well as the 2002 one again. Ah, the nostalgia. Now I'm in a rut again cursing at the (very) small English fanbase these shows have ☹️.

What shows have you guys been watching recently?

Female
246 posts

crazyfeline • 26 February 2017 at 6:38 PM

Attempting to get through all the X-Men movies before seeing "Logan"
So so so excited for that movie!!

Female
5,641 posts

april__ • 26 February 2017 at 8:12 PM

I just had sushi. It makes a great end to a weekend.

Female
246 posts

crazyfeline • 4 March 2017 at 5:58 AM

There's so much going on.
I'm stressing about so much stuff.
I'm even stressing for people around me.
I got to work yesterday and said hi to everyone around me. But somehow my best friend knew I wasn't totally happy and started questioning me on what was wrong. I kept saying nothing and I was fine until it got a bit much and I was holding back tears. I said I was just stressed and to please drop it because it was fine. So she did.
I hadn't realised how stressed I was until then because I've just kept busy to not notice.
It's all good though. Two of my friends have worked out how I feel. I don't like to admit to this stuff in person. But I'm really grateful to have them there. 😸

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 7 March 2017 at 7:01 AM

@hayz
I've been watching Konosuba, Dragon Ball Super, just started Tokyo Ghoul and recently I've seen One Punch Man, Code Geass and Gurren Lagaan.

@crazyfeline
I would be watching all the X-men movies too but I remember them all pretty well since I've seen them many times.

I hope the things stressing you out is resolved soon, or at least some relief is given to you so you can sort things out.

Female
246 posts

crazyfeline • 9 March 2017 at 7:04 PM

@mastergemma I'm in the same boat
I ended up watching X-Men origins: wolverine and that's it 😋 I'm seeing Logan Saturday. Have you seen it yet? 😊

Thanks, hopefully!!

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°°~°~°~°~°~

My best friend got to come into my makeup class yesterday. I tinted her eyelashes. I want to do my assessment on tinting now as it's so easy, but I have to do more practices before they let me.
Eyelash extensions are so far my favourite class. I'm not finding it all that hard. I kind of enjoy sitting there for an hour or so concentrating on something like that.

Male
2,762 posts

fakeworld • 11 March 2017 at 12:07 AM

@crazyfeline
I love playing around in makeup. I have two friends who are professional makeup artists, and one of them asked me to be in their look book just recently, ah. I haven't took up the offer yet lol. I'm also obsessed with eyelashes, they're such a beautiful accessory to the face.

Speaking of Logan, have anyone seen Get Out yet? It's so good! Get Out and Moonlight are my most recent favs.

Female
246 posts

crazyfeline • 11 March 2017 at 6:43 AM

@fakeworld
Ohhhhh nice!!
I'm always the one doing the makeup, it'd be cool to having someone do mine and be in a look book though xD
How cool that you've been offered 😊

I haven't seen either of those movies..
I just got back from seeing Logan actually. It was so good! Predictable enough ending, but I still wanted to sit there crying about it xD

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 14 March 2017 at 7:07 AM

I just finished playing Mass Effect 2. It's so good! 100% recommend to anyone. I now need to complete the third game before Mass Effect Andromeda is released.

It's such a unique game, everything rides on what you do in the game. Especially leading to the last mission. There's over (or around) 30 endings that could happen depending on how you go. The last mission also gave me a heart attack in what we had to fight.

Everyone also laughs about how Commander Shepard (you) dances in the game. I just look at it and think, oh gosh it's me.

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 18 March 2017 at 1:39 PM

Guys I have a dilemma

My school offers both AP World History and AP European History for sophomore year but I heard AP Europeans history is intense... but I also heard it's more interesting? which do I take?... ;-;

Also I'm taking AP Art History 😊

Female
250 posts

ifi123 • 18 March 2017 at 2:43 PM

@motivecat

AP Euro is definitely one of the hardest; it really depends on the teacher though. At my school, it was one of the classes that had the most homework compared to my other classes. My sister @pawsitivelybuggy is actually doing AP World right now, I can ask her to give her opinion too 😸 And feel free to message me as well!

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 18 March 2017 at 4:04 PM

@ifi123 ooh yeah that would be great! I heard the AP Euro teacher in my school is amazing but also really hard!

Female
246 posts

crazyfeline • 18 March 2017 at 8:54 PM

Moved out a ton of furniture yesterday to give away.
My room is looking pretty empty without it's huge mirror (and I mean huge) and wardrobe.

I'm looking at another place tomorrow. Hopefully my application will be accepted for somewhere.

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 23 March 2017 at 12:42 AM

The trailer for Death Note has been released.

I hate it, I hate Netflix so much right now.

I hope that's not Misa smoking, what on earth is wrong with Light's hair and if the show turns out to be a crappy teenage romance with Light actually caring about Misa I'll be very disappointed.

At least Ryuk's voice sounds okay.

Female
349 posts

fairy_tail • 23 March 2017 at 12:46 AM

Just got Horizon Zero Dawn. It's amazing. The gameplay is great and I can't even begin to describe the graphics. I also find the plot to be very reeling and engaging. I'm in love with this game.

I'm also using it to drown sadness

Female
246 posts

crazyfeline • 26 March 2017 at 7:54 PM

This hasn't been my week.
I have an hour drive to school those three days a week.
Thursday I was at a fuel station before leaving and already in a hurry. A man pointed out I had a flat tyre. I hadn't noticed because I was in that much a hurry.
Luckily he noticed. He helped me change it and I got the old one repaired a bit later in the day. But i was an hour late to school. The teachers were understanding though.

Then Saturday at work a girl never told me there was a defer with a ladies alcohol. So this lady paid for her alcohol, but not her groceries. I was stressing. I tried my best while telling the manager not to blame anyone.

I start work in an hour and I'm not excited. I'm probably going to have to hear about what's ended up happening with this situation

I saw beauty and the beast last night. It was alright. I prefer the animated one..

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 27 March 2017 at 2:29 AM

@fairy_tail

What's the story like? I'm not going to get the game (ME Andromeda consumes me) but it looks amazing!

@crazyfeline

Flat tyres are horrible! My father once had to replace one on a freeway and we were only aware of it because people in the next lane were honking their horn at us. What legends.

So, last Friday I went to my first 'concert.' I want to call it a concert but then it was more of a festival. It was amazing though. Lots of talent and merchandise, most in another language but I didn't mind. I went to the Asia Pop Fest mainly for the Vocaloid IA who was performing on a flat screen and then watched Ailee, a famous k-pop singer. Both were amazing. The colour and 'lively' in IA's performance and the fan interaction with Ailee was a marvelous contrast.

Female
246 posts

crazyfeline • 27 March 2017 at 7:56 AM

@mastergemma
That'd be horrible!
So glad mine was at a fuel station

~°~°~°°~°~°~°°~°~°~°~

This week isn't off to the best start either.
Finished work and went to rush home because we had dinner guests.
My car wouldn't start. Out of nowhere.
Luckily a man had jumper cables and told me it was just my battery getting a bit old.
So tomorrow I'm going to get a new one put in.
It's happened out of nowhere.
I never left lights on during my shift, and the doors were all shut properly.
I'd have to be the most unlucky person.
Okay, that's an exaggeration.
But still

Ugh.

Female
5,641 posts

april__ • 27 March 2017 at 10:54 AM

I just have to rave about our new puppy.

He's a Japanese Bullmastiff.

He's 3 months old and already 50 lbs!

He's the cutest, and sweetest, and I love him.

Deleted • 27 March 2017 at 11:45 AM

@April__ congratulations on the new puppy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On Saturday I just went to go see the cherry blossoms bloom!

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 27 March 2017 at 11:53 AM

@April__
Awww... that sounds so adorable! 😸

°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°
Not much has been happening with me, other than spring break this week.

My cat has been acting weirder and more strange lately. I don't know why, he's just like that.

That is pretty much it, actually... O.o

Female
349 posts

fairy_tail • 27 March 2017 at 2:08 PM

@mastergemma

Set in the far future. Machines co exist with wildlife and humans have regressed to hunter-gatherer tribes.

The storyline is very immersive. It leaves you hanging in suspense and the way it branches to different quests are closely related, making you feel like it's just one big thing rather than an out of place request/event or such.

The graphics are also amazing!

So the guy I like ignored the message I sent him over break (it says he saw it, but he never replied). School starts up again on Wednesday and I have him as my classmate in more than half my classes. I'm freaking out because I don't know how to act.

I'm worried he finds me weird and creepy (because he never replied). And I don't know if I should just pretend the message never happened. Because the last time he did this, he greeted me just fine in real life.

I'm so lost and confused.

Female
246 posts

crazyfeline • 27 March 2017 at 7:45 PM

@fairy_tail
Try not to over think! 😊
There could be a good reason why he didn't reply. He might have become busy, thought he'd reply later and forgot. I'm guilty of that.
Just see how it goes in person 😊 I'm sure you'll be fine!! 😊

Female
349 posts

fairy_tail • 28 March 2017 at 11:35 AM

@crazyfeline

You really think so? I'm just worried that he might think I'm weird and is just trying to be polite so he greets me in real life.

I'll be seeing him tomorrow. I'm incredibly scared. ☹️