in Chit-Chat

4 posts

batgirl575 • 4 June 2017 at 5:41 PM

how rare is a full grown muska???? XD idk

Female
5,402 posts

Orderedchaos • 4 June 2017 at 5:48 PM

@batgirl575
Muskas are a common creature. So finding a fully evolved one is not that hard or rare.

4 posts

batgirl575 • 5 June 2017 at 7:35 PM

i way to excited over a egg! XD
i just got a june renbogi from the cave!!!! EEEEE XD
http://eggcave.com/click/2085233

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 5 June 2017 at 7:45 PM

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I dunno why xD I'm hyper right now x3

4 posts

batgirl575 • 5 June 2017 at 9:18 PM

how rare is a cosmomon??? Idk I'm new still XP

Female
5,402 posts

Orderedchaos • 5 June 2017 at 10:26 PM

@batgirl575
That is another common. Its recently released so the population isn't as big as some commons that have been around longer, like the tasma, but it is still a common.

Female
2,301 posts

lykhaos117 • 5 June 2017 at 10:41 PM

Halsey's new album, Hopeless Fountain Kingdom, was released a few days ago!!! ❤️

Anyone else listen to it? If so, what are your impressions, and have any favorite songs on it?

Female
4,622 posts

mastergemma • 6 June 2017 at 9:30 AM

@izz
@degong

The world survived without the spinner that a few hours of the day won't make a difference. Plus, there are so many alternatives, this isn't the first little gadget that's supposed to help people who need such a device.

I do not understand why sue is such a popular word in America... I thought Australia was the nanny nation.

My boyfriend bought a fidget spinner and for him, it helps. Whenever he is watching something, he would run around in minecraft to keep his hands busy and now he turns off the xbox and just fiddles with that.

I also have quite a sweet tooth but lately I haven't had too much junk food. Just occasionally chips when I'm at my boyfriend's as I bring it to his place to snack on.

At my university, some of my classes have multiple things a month that are assessed. It is not fun at all. One of my subjects had four things that were weighed differently but the assessments were far enough apart that it was not strenuous and if you didn't do well in one, you can try harder for the next one. That is a good system, not having a high stress exam or a thousand things being assessed.

I don't know if this is applicable for your countries but there's always multiple ways of getting to universities and to jobs. If one pathway doesn't work, you can try another pathway.

I always try to have proper grammar but there will be times I slip up. I do have trouble distinguishing if in certain words, I need to have an S or Z or if I need a U in words. I always forget.

Unlike most people, I never got Australia and Austria confused... I wonder why XD

Does anyone play Crash Fever? It's similar to Candy Crush in game play but it takes it a whole lot further and in way more depth.

Female
225 posts

izz • 6 June 2017 at 9:55 AM

@mastergemma @degong

I've never confused the two countries... mostly because I always was a fan of the Sound of Music when I was a kid, as well as the Rescuers Down Under.

Yeah, I had a cultured childhood 😊

Crash fever sounds fun, I should look that up. I enjoy games like that, simple but challenging. On that topic, I really don't like computer, phone or xbox games that are just straight action, even if it is a sport game. I need there to be some element of story or logic in it, especially the story. I guess it's the writer in me.

The way your university assesses things sounds interesting. I am homeschooled actually, partly from the problems addressed by degong, but I still am mandated by the state to do most of the same testing. It would be nice to have a little wiggle room on the tests, and to make them less high stakes.

Female
4,622 posts

mastergemma • 6 June 2017 at 11:11 AM

@izz

Occasionally events are released which makes Crash Fever levels into a story. There was a Valentine one where you had to answer questions by removing either red or blue panels. If you chose the wrong answer you would die. The levels with story are always fun.

At the moment there's a collab event with Tower of Saviors which means you can get some good units. It's on iOS and Android.

I do enjoy all different sorts of games and the game I love the story the most is Dark Souls, the game where it tells very little about the story. The story is found by talking to characters and looking at item descriptions. It's amazing. I just wished I knew the series when the original or second game was released, I would have had so much fun and died so many times.

To this day I still have not seen the Sound of Music.

The uni assessments change per subject. It's so annoying. With one of my subjects we have to do quizzes but it is random when one is due so I always end up missing them. I know I've already lost 9% because of this. It's ridiculous some of the assessments too.

Male
676 posts

chiroptera • 10 June 2017 at 1:20 AM

Everyone's getting off school, but I still have a week left of finals and I don't want to fail my freshman year of high school. I had a quick anxiety attack in the middle of my English presentation which didn't work out too well for me. Hopefully I can still recover from my 78% in honors English D:

And during the summer I'll have classes 6 days a week. Yay.

Female
363 posts

sodabearjess • 11 June 2017 at 4:02 PM

Is the cosmomon like the terron where it has a certain time of the day when it shows up at the cave? I haven't been able to find one.

Male
676 posts

chiroptera • 11 June 2017 at 4:21 PM

@sodabearjess
I doubt it. Got 2 back to back yesterday in the morning.

Female
2,301 posts

lykhaos117 • 11 June 2017 at 4:33 PM

@srx2002

You can PM me if you need study help. I've worked as a math tutor for over a year, and I can help with some other subjects as well.

Female
246 posts

crazyfeline • 14 June 2017 at 10:09 PM

The past 4 weeks have been weird.
I somehow ended up in a relationship with someone I've been friends with 7 years.
I'm happy.

Yesterday I borrowed my boyfriend's Nan for my makeup class. Which went well. I thought I was making a good impression. Then while driving her home my car died and I felt beyond embarrassed.
My car got towed by her husband and it all sorted out.
It's my alternator not charging the battery all the time. Should be an easy fix.

Basically, I was in tears after getting home and before work. I just felt stupid.

My best friend was working and questioned me on what was wrong. I told her and she helped me stop stressing by saying it happens and wasn't my fault.

I got home and my boyfriend had sitting on the table my favourite flowers in a nice box from the florist and some chocolate.

I felt really grateful for the people around me yesterday 😸

I don't expect things, but I appreciate them. Really helped me to feel okay again 😸

I'm so unlucky though :')

Male
676 posts

chiroptera • 16 June 2017 at 2:26 AM

@crazyfeline
If it makes you feel any better my mom had her electric car run out of battery near the peak of a mountain, and there was no reception so she had to walk over an hour down the mountain to call someone to tow her car.
Anyway, glad things are working out for you. Like your friend said, it wasn't your fault at all, no one will judge you for it.

Just got done with finals and I'm now relieved of all the pent up stress I've accumulated over the year. (Didn't do quite well this year, but at least it's over.)

Female
4,622 posts

mastergemma • 16 June 2017 at 3:27 AM

I'm playing a game called Crash Fever and I found out that I could sell my account for ~$100 because of some of the units I have. I have the top unit in game and two other top tier units. I really need to awaken my units though, so they can be better in game (units are kinda like Pokemon where you need to evolve them to be stronger).

My father wants to take me and my sisters to Cairnes. I've never been so far north before and it'll be interesting going on a plane again. Especially since I haven't been on a plane for many years.

I cannot believe it, I've been offered a complimentary photo shoot. I don't know if I want to take the offer or not. I have nothing to lose but the thought is just... wow. I just wonder if they asked my sister as well, or if they have mistaken me for her. I think I will find out more. I never viewed myself as someone of beauty but that's because I see my reflection so much that I'm numb to my own features.

@crazyfeline
Hopefully your car is fixed quickly! I'm still dreading the day I get a flat tire or something happens. I would probably freak out. It's good that you had friends around that helped you.

@srx2002
Oh gosh, I absolutely hate walking down mountains! At least your mother was able to find help. I finished with my uni semester a few days ago. I don't know how well I went, I just hope I passed.

Male
676 posts

chiroptera • 16 June 2017 at 3:44 AM

@mastergemma
I have a friend who's addicted to crash fever; I might download it myself and give it a go. Looks something like puzzles and dragons, but not entirely the same, and I'm a fan of puzzle games.

Female
4,622 posts

mastergemma • 16 June 2017 at 4:11 AM

@srx2002

I just googled Puzzles and Dragons and it sounds nearly identical. I started playing Crash because my sister found it and started playing.

The best time to join is when there's an event or a Festival Hatcher but unfortunately a Fes hatcher just finished a few hours ago. Or you join and learn how to play then make a new account when a Fes hatcher is released. Do you know if your friend plays to try and get the best units? I do recommend the game but it can be addictive and there's occasionally a few bugs that will drain data/internet.

Male
676 posts

chiroptera • 16 June 2017 at 5:44 PM

@mastergemma
Alright, I'll wait til the next one to make my account.

Just got 2 of my teeth pulled D:
It wasn't as bad as I thought, though. I just can't eat normally for a couple of weeks.

Female
4,622 posts

mastergemma • 17 June 2017 at 6:31 AM

@srx2002
Some people will make an account whenever to learn the game but then make a new account when there's a Festival hatcher.

I remember when I got my wisdom teeth out. That was not fun but it wasn't bad. I can't remember how long until I was able to eat proper food, it was definitely over a week though.

Gender Fluid
19 posts

eeveeknight • 22 June 2017 at 8:11 AM

hi

Female
52 posts

0xid3li • 22 June 2017 at 4:18 PM

Turtles...0-0

Male
660 posts

brad • 22 June 2017 at 4:28 PM

Turtles? Turtles.

Does anyone here have any kind of programming knowledge? I'm currently trying to learn C# and make a mobile game using unity. I'm actually kinda stuck right now. Been trying for a whole day now to get one thing working that seems like it'd be super simple, but I can't seem to get it to work. Done tons of googling and found solutions to similar problems, but they don't seem to work for me.

Female
4,622 posts

mastergemma • 23 June 2017 at 9:26 AM

@srx2002
Now is a pretty good time to join Crash Fever. There's 3 Fes units which can be obtained and an event. I haven't had a good look at the event yet so I'm not sure what to do.

I've been waiting for Dark Souls the board game to arrive in Australia. It was supposed to be here last Tuesday but due to the demand for the game, it will not arrive for another two weeks possibly. The company didn't make enough for the demand.

I want to read but I do not have any books to read at the moment since I've read majority that I have at home. I don't know if I want to read Eragon. I might read Naruto, I started it then stopped because I started reading Harry Potter. I think I'll read some Naruto for now.

Oh, I need to get the Witcher novels!

@o_o
Good luck in trying to learn the programming language. In high school I did IT and we had to learn CSS and something else and it was very fun but a challenge.

@0xid3li
Turtles are pretty cool! I really want to see one when I go to the Great Barrier Reef later this year!

@eeveeknight
Hello, how are you?

Female
52 posts

0xid3li • 23 June 2017 at 9:46 AM

@mastergemma

\\ Haha, just messing with ya ♡ I have never gone to the Great Barrier Reef in my 14 years alive. How is it like? And, what's Crash Fever all about? //

@o-o

\\ Barely started learning about programming in my second year of middle school (7th grade) since I couldn't start in my first year due to my schedule being full. The progress seemed really confusing, but I managed to understand it. I know it's frustrating to not know something, but don't give up! Maybe seek some help somewhere? I know there's a ton of communities out there irl that can help. Believe it or not, searching up 'making a mobile game' on YouTube and asking for help in the comment section actually helps! Gl ♡ //

Female
4,622 posts

mastergemma • 23 June 2017 at 11:14 AM

@0xid3li
Crash Fever is a game on iOS and Android where you have to merge panels together to defeat enemies. It's primarily a luck and strategy game mixed with anime-styled characters. I enjoy it a lot but it can waste a lot of internet and time.

I haven't been to the reef before, I live in the wrong part of Australia for that but my father wants to take me and my sisters up there at the end of the year. Hopefully there is still coral left that isn't bleached.

Male
660 posts

brad • 23 June 2017 at 11:32 AM

@mastergemma Thanks! I already know CSS and HTML pretty well and have made a few basic websites for people. Some I still manage. I thought what I knew would help me out a bit, but nope! It's completely different, haha.

@0xid3li I wasn't necessarily asking for help here, just kinda sharing what I was doing. Trust me, I've done a ton of googling, watching youtube videos, reading different things. I'm getting there, it's just taking a bit of time.
What I like doing is learning the very basics about something, and then just go right into it. As I run into problems/things I don't know, I'll search it and learn about it until I understand that part and then repeat the process. Seems to work pretty well!

Male
676 posts

chiroptera • 23 June 2017 at 12:14 PM

Just hit 5 years on eggcave 😊

@mastergemma
Thanks for the heads up, downloading it right now 😊

Edit: which hatcher should I pull from?

Edit 2: just randomly opened one, how do you know if you need to reroll?

@o_o
I'm taking a C++ college course over the summer, but I barely know what functions are and have no experience with unity, so I cant help you there.

Female
52 posts

0xid3li • 23 June 2017 at 1:47 PM

@mastegemma

That's cool! Hope your luck strikes gold and you find some that isn't bleached? Haha. Glad you're enjoying the game though! You should give the game Legend of Discord. I just started playing yesterday and it seems pretty good! I'm currently really obsessed with 'WorldNeverland: Elena Kingdom' and 'Meegos'. Unfortunately, the servers are closing soon and the game will be down since the developers don't have enough money for future updates and stuff. It's great that they're giving us large amounts of the premium materials needed to have the stuff that you could only buy with real money.

@o-o

That's great! Just an idea, but if you practiced a little more on making websites for people, maybe u could make some websites for small businesses on social media to make some extra cash for your game? I's all up to u though. 😊